Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national

+14
therealbutterfly
SpecialAgentGibbs
stevejss1
cassidy2112
fang2
wes
Terbo56
bobby booshay
rick152
Kevind53
ntvtexan
supergirl
1alaskan
mr_evans2u
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 Empty Re: Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:14 am

Troubling news and even more troubling response!
Why is it that when an article comes out which lends to a positive influence on this investment, everyone instantly labels it as FACT but if news surfaces which is not what everyone wants to hear, it's always dubbed as "smoke"???
There really seems to be a serious lack of objectiveness by most invested that alludes to most having clouded blinders permanently attached.

Anyone that is serious about ANY investment will do the research, study the results and form an educated decision based on ALL of the evidence available.
To simply ignore what does not agree with your personal perception is a pure act of ignorance and self deception.

Just imagine if our judicial system operated in this manner!
If ONLY what the prosecution were heard and the defense was gagged (or vice-versa).
The point is, a one sided perception and the intentional, selective ignoring of ALL available information is purely ludicrous!!!

SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 Empty Re: Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:19 am

SpecialAgentGibbs wrote:Troubling news and even more troubling response!
Why is it that when an article comes out which lends to a positive influence on this investment, everyone instantly labels it as FACT but if news surfaces which is not what everyone wants to hear, it's always dubbed as "smoke"???
There really seems to be a serious lack of objectiveness by most invested that alludes to most having clouded blinders permanently attached.

Anyone that is serious about ANY investment will do the research, study the results and form an educated decision based on ALL of the evidence available.
To simply ignore what does not agree with your personal perception is a pure act of ignorance and self deception.

If ONLY what the prosecution were heard and the defense was gagged (or vice-versa).
The point is, a one sided perception and the intentional, selective ignoring of ALL available information is purely ludicrous!!!

BINGO!!!!!

Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 1261280965

Last edited by therealbutterfly on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:20 am

MISKEBAM just put up some good articles today and it would make one question this news as SMOKE.

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:36 am

nn

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:48 am

At this point I think almost everything we are seeing/hearing has the smell of smoke to it. With so much info coming out suddenly, much of it contradictory, you have to treat it all as suspect. Remember the media in Iraq is largely controlled by the GOI, and so we only see what they want us to see.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 2805820865   Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 2805820865   Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 2805820865   Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:53 am

100% correct. I've been saying the same for years.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:01 am

@Kevin & @Punisher - EXACTLY!!!!
GO RV!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:06 am

punisher wrote:

MISKEBAM just put up some good articles today and it would make one question this news as SMOKE.

When solid investigative research can produce verified results, that is indeed excellent.
All I am saying is that all information must be processed by the same standards and not selectively accepted or discounted based on any person's personal beliefs.
And no, this is not directed to anyone in particular at all, just a general statement in effort to assist investors in making educated decisions.
The efforts of the staff and some members of this site are exhaustive and generally unrewarding, I thank them ALL!
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:09 am

Kevind53 wrote:At this point I think almost everything we are seeing/hearing has the smell of smoke to it. With so much info coming out suddenly, much of it contradictory, you have to treat it all as suspect. Remember the media in Iraq is largely controlled by the GOI, and so we only see what they want us to see.

Or maybe its just another mysterious fire at the cbi or other govt building lol!!! They sure do have alot of them Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pattee Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:15 am

i would consider the source. if its not the CBI then i would question it. also the iraqi press has a tendency to re-run old news stories,relabel them and put them out..... Not saying its false just saying we have to CONSIDER the sourse...look at CNN Big NO-NO
pattee
pattee

Back to top Go down

Post by pattee Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:47 am

4-13-2012 Economic Committee: Claims to prevent GOI from “overtaking” the CBI; Committee members says asking CBI to wait to lift zeros unacceptable. Claims to prevent the government from "overtaking" the central bank

13-04-2012 11:11 AM
Are free -
Demanded that the parliamentary Economic Committee on Thursday, the House of Representatives to prevent the government from the 'excess' on the work of the Central Bank, arguing that the decision taken by the wait to lift the zeros of the Iraqi currency is not within its powers, while confirming that the bank is the reference of Parliament.

A member of the Economic Commission Mahma Khalil told the 'Sumerian News',' beyond the Government on the powers of the Central Bank through the decision taken by the patient to raise zeros from the currency is unacceptable ', noting that' attempts to recent intervention work of the bank and link it caused confusion in the his work '.

He said Khalil, a deputy from the Kurdistan Alliance, that 'this is the impact on the citizen's confidence in Iraqi currency, which led to the high exchange rate of U.S. dollar against Iraqi dinar'.

The Council of Ministers decided, on Thursday, April 12, 2012, to wait in the application of the deletion of zeros from the national currency.

He called the House of Representatives to 'stand in front of this intervention is firmly', stressing that 'the central bank an independent body administratively and financially, and authority of Parliament in accordance with the Constitution.'

Khalil added that 'the bank does not require any decision to issue currency', attributing the cause to be 'has a law on the basis of prior work.'

The face of the Iraqi Council of Ministers, on Wednesday (April 11, 2012), to form a committee to study the fluctuation of the exchange rate of Iraqi dinar, as he emphasized that the Commission will provide appropriate solutions to prevent harm to the national economy.

The head of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Osama Najafi said, in (April 10, 2012), that the Council will host a Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi at a hearing to show the issue of the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, as attributed Shabibi the reasons for rising to the weakness of domestic production and the weakness of the government's actions.

The Iraqi market is currently witnessing a rise of the U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar, as sales rose from the Iraqi Central Bank foreign currency, while the central bank attributed the cause as well as to finance trade in the neighboring countries of Iraq by the merchants.

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in January 19, 2012, for raising the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar during its sessions for buying and selling foreign currencies at the rate of four dinars, pointing out that the price of the dinar nominal is not commensurate with the purchasing power to him or the real price of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar.

The Central Bank of Iraq by January 15 in the buying and selling of the dollar and the price (1166) during the auction, which is evaluated daily and with the participation of 23 banks, after it was the buying and selling of the dollar price of 1170 dinars to the dollar.

Last edited by pattee on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad link)
pattee
pattee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:55 am

I'm inclined to agree that a lot of these articles the last few days are smoke and mirrors, along with a lot of intentional misinformation. I think it is meant to confuse us so they can catch us off guard, and post the rv when we least expect it. I read somewhere that China came out with an article or statement during their last rv that they would never revalue their currency. The next day it was done.

This next statement is gonna get some bashing due to the sources and I don't care. I've got broad shoulders.

Okie, Bulldpog, and the other gurus have been telling us for a long time to look for smoke and mirrors, as well as intentional mis-information, just before this thing pops. Associated with these intentional deterents would be a period of time that we would get little or no intel. The intel slow-down would come either just before or immediately after the bad information. I think that we are in that timeframe. JMO
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:17 pm

Yes...lots and lots of info coming fast and furious! ☀

Back to top Go down

Post by pattee Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Boots on the Ground interview, Iraqi Dinar

Hello Dinar Readers!
I’m very pleased to present an exclusive interview done by one of our awesome forum moderators, Ward Welch. He was able to correspond with foreign correspondent Raber Aziz and get the answers below. Enjoy!

Interview with Raber Aziz: By Ward Welch April 12, 2012
“Removing of the three zeros from the Iraqi Dinar and its effects”

Ward Welch: Mr. Aziz, thank you very much for taking my questions today.
For years now we’ve been hearing about the CBI’s plan to “remove the zeros” from the Iraqi Dinar and equalize the value of the IQD with the other major currencies of the world, including the American Dollar.

With the success of the recent Arab summit in Baghdad, and the imminent release of Iraq from the United Nations sanctions (Chapter 7), what are your thoughts concerning this subject?
Read More Link On Right
Raber Aziz: I think the removing of the zeros will have its own benefits and consequences for the country alike. It will be good for Iraq to remove the zeros because this address; when the Iraqi dinar is strong in the face of US dollars it will help keep inflation down as much as possible.

It will also facilitate, for Iraq, economic cooperation with the international banks as it will increase the international confidence and credibility of it the new Iraqi Dinar.

Also, it will reduce the size of the bank notes in circulation and will simplify Iraq’s payment system.
But the having a new and strong Dinar is expected to have consequences as well. one of the consequences will be money laundering.

The CBI has said the zero-removing process, which is expected to take place in September as it has announced, will see the bank re-print 30tr dinars ($26bn) and the process of switching currency will last a full year where both the old and new currencies will be dealt in the market.

This is too long a period and could witness lots of money laundering, as well as fraud.

With Iraq taking its place in the world as a completely sovereign nation and a major power in the Arab world, how can Iraq continue to trade with the world using a highly undervalued currency?

Certainly the impetus of the GOI and the CBI must be to rectify this condition very soon or risk losing billions of dollars (trillions of IQD) in foreign investments in Iraq.

Raber Aziz: Iraq cannot continue to trade with the world using the current undervalued currency. Iraq’s current money, printed after the 2003 US-led war, is 150 times bigger in quantity than the Swiss edition of the Iraqi Dinar used in the country.

Iraq’s smallest bill used in the markets is the 250 Dinar bill (approximately US$0.2) and this is definitely not a good currency for the country that sells over 2 million bpd of oil (over 6 billion US Dollar per day).

Besides, Iraq is planning to increase its oil production to reach at least 6 million bpd in the next few years and ultimately 12 million bpd. That’s even three times and six times the size of Iraq’s current revenues.

This will mean Iraq’s annual revenues will hit US$210 in the coming days and over US$400 billion ultimately. And for this, Iraq requires a currency with strong value in the world market.

Ward Welch: With this new economic power in hand, will this increase the desire of Kurdistan to gain complete independence and sovereignty?

Raber Aziz: The desire of the Kurds to become independent is, and has always been, there with or without the economic power in hand. Every single Kurd dreams of an independent Kurdistan state.

Though economic boom is a factor for any nation to proclaim independence, in the case of Kurdistan there are other factors that determine whether the Kurds want to be independent from Iraq or not.

The first of these factors will be an international recognition of a Kurdish state. Who is ready to recognize a Kurdish state in north of Iraq?

Kurds first need guarantees that if they proclaim independence their state will be recognized on an international level and be protected by some of the world’s super powers, among them the US. Another factor will be the Kurds’ relations with the regional nations.

Kurdistan, I mean the greater Kurdistan that spans Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran, and the Kurdish part of Iraq as well, is a landlocked country. Kurdistan cannot survive without strong friendly relations with these countries in case they wanted to become independent.

Ward Welch: How will this rebirth of economic power in Iraq effect the relationship between the political blocks? (Will the new wealth encourage them to put religious, secular, and tribal differences aside and truly work together?)

Raber Aziz: I don’t think that it will result in the political blocs putting their differences aside. Iraq’s Prime Minister Mr Nouri al-Maliki who has been controlling power over the past few years has unfortunately been playing on a very sensitive cord, namely sectarianism.

He has appointed many of his Shiite Dawa Party officials as ministers or high-ranking officials in the government and has been running many other ministerial and senior positions like the ministries of interior, defense, national security as acting minister despite him being the PM.

He has been rejecting candidates of the rival al-Iraqiya list, the main Sunni bloc in Iraq, for the empty ministries each time with a different excuse since the end of 2010 when the political blocs finally, after an 8-month impasse came to a power-sharing deal, in Erbil, to form the new cabinet.

And, last year, his Shiite dominated government started removing Sunni academics on charges of belonging to the former Baath Party. They detained about 600 former Iraqi army officials on charges of planning a coup by the end of 2011 when the last US troop left Iraq, and also started hunting down other top Sunni leaders in the country on terror charges, among them VP Tariq al-Hashimi for involvement in 150 armed attacks.

Therefore, it is not easy to undo these, and thus the sectarian disputes which are in fact the core of the political disputes as well, will remain.
Ward Welch: Thank you very much for your valuable time sir.

Raber Y. Aziz is a Kurdish journalist and blogger from Erbil, the capital of the semi-autonomous Kurdish Region. He works for AKnews as English News Editor and is formerly their Managing Editor. You can follow his blog at http://kurdishobserver.blogspot.com/

Read more: http://dinarspeculation.com/2012/04/12/boots-on-the-ground-interview-iraqi-dinar/#ixzz1rvwydM4u
pattee
pattee

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:13 pm

Sorry but I dont give any credence to a blogger talkin to an American journalist as knowing anything more than we do. I disregard that entire post as nothing more than a regular opinion of a forum poster.. JMHO

Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:16 pm

Pattee, thanks for that!

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:56 pm

I like Butterflies.

Smile

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:06 pm

It looks like it boils down to this,

Maliki and his hand picked cabinet,

VS,

Dr. Shabibi and the CBI, and the Parliment, and most of the rest of the GOI

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:41 pm

1alaskan wrote:It looks like it boils down to this,

Maliki and his hand picked cabinet,

VS,

Dr. Shabibi and the CBI, and the Parliment, and most of the rest of the GOI

Do we need 3d glasses for this show...pass the popcorn Ilikeyou

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:I'm inclined to agree that a lot of these articles the last few days are smoke and mirrors, along with a lot of intentional misinformation. I think it is meant to confuse us so they can catch us off guard, and post the rv when we least expect it. I read somewhere that China came out with an article or statement during their last rv that they would never revalue their currency. The next day it was done.

Aside from deterring any new sales of the IQD, what purpose would this catching off guard serve?
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:17 pm

SpecialAgentGibbs wrote:
Cardiac99 wrote:I'm inclined to agree that a lot of these articles the last few days are smoke and mirrors, along with a lot of intentional misinformation. I think it is meant to confuse us so they can catch us off guard, and post the rv when we least expect it. I read somewhere that China came out with an article or statement during their last rv that they would never revalue their currency. The next day it was done.

Aside from deterring any new sales of the IQD, what purpose would this catching off guard serve?

One assumtion is if someone or some company, ie.... banks, bigwigs, ect... with a few hundred thousand, or million USD dollars in the bank, with even a few hours heads up on time of any RV, they could in fact buy a boatload of IQD, then cash out into two or three boatloads of USD. All with hours.

Thus the thought is the CBI/GOI are trying to keep those types of folks off balance as to when any possible RV.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pattee Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:50 pm

Thanks Punisher!! hemademe shame
pattee
pattee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:55 pm

1alaskan wrote:
SpecialAgentGibbs wrote:

One assumtion is if someone or some company, ie.... banks, bigwigs, ect... with a few hundred thousand, or million USD dollars in the bank, with even a few hours heads up on time of any RV, they could in fact buy a boatload of IQD, then cash out into two or three boatloads of USD. All with hours.

Thus the thought is the CBI/GOI are trying to keep those types of folks off balance as to when any possible RV.

Makes sense. Are you sure you don't work for the. C. B. I. lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:57 pm

punisher wrote:
1alaskan wrote:
SpecialAgentGibbs wrote:

lol!
Makes sense. Are you sure you don't work for the. C. B. I. lmao

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:04 pm

punisher wrote:
1alaskan wrote:
SpecialAgentGibbs wrote:

Makes sense. Are you sure you don't work for the. C. B. I.  Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 3973136183

Well if I did, I would be pushing them into the RV every waking minute, but no, I doubt they would have me, I'm too lazy and don't speak Aribic, but by the time this is over I might read, write and speak it it seems like.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:44 pm

You can't spell arabic!

That's funny as s#!t if that was intentional!

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Hey, I got two stars!

What did I do to deserve that?

Smile

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:52 pm

alaskan, i just downloaded
Jane Wightwick & Mahmoud Gaafar -Teach Yourself Arabic Conversation

let me know if you want me to send you a copy. ;-)
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:11 pm

cassidy2112 wrote:Hey, I got two stars!

What did I do to deserve that?

Smile

It's 'cause we love you ❤ ... and whenever your number of posts reach certain milestones the number of stars will change. So just keep talkin', and pretty soon you'll have all your stars in gold!

Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:43 pm

1alaskan wrote:
punisher wrote:
1alaskan wrote:
SpecialAgentGibbs wrote:

Makes sense. Are you sure you don't work for the. C. B. I.  Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national - Page 2 3973136183

Well if I did, I would be pushing them into the RV every waking minute, but no, I doubt they would have me, I'm too lazy and don't speak Aribic, but by the time this is over I might read, write and speak it it seems like.

After this is over, i dont want to hear the word iraq for a while...sadly, that's not gonna happen.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum