Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national

+14
therealbutterfly
SpecialAgentGibbs
stevejss1
cassidy2112
fang2
wes
Terbo56
bobby booshay
rick152
Kevind53
ntvtexan
supergirl
1alaskan
mr_evans2u
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national Empty Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national

Post by mr_evans2u Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:00 pm

I hope this is some of that smoke and mirrors that we have heard about, but this is horrible news for us as investors!

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#axzz1rlxpKpwO

Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national

Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national currency

April 12 2012

(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad (news)

Council of Ministers decided to wait in the application process to delete the zeros from the national currency until further notice.

The Director General of the Department of Cabinet Affairs in a press statement received the Agency (news) a copy of it on Thursday that the decision requires to stop all actions relating to the operation until further notice.

He added that the Council of Ministers Resolution No. (111) for the year 2012, adopted at the fifth regular session, held the day before yesterday was based on that introduced by the Committee on Economic Affairs.

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national Empty Re: Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Can someone shed some light because this sounds like horrible news :face:

Back to top Go down

Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national Empty Re: Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national

Post by 1alaskan Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Sounds as tho we had better hope "until further notice" is a short time.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:57 pm

1alaskan wrote:Sounds as tho we had better hope "until further notice" is a short time.

My fear is that they will say 2014 or even 2013 :(

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:04 pm

smokin the smokey smoke....
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:08 pm

supergirl wrote:smokin the smokey smoke....

Hope you are correct!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:08 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national 2805820865   Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national 2805820865   Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national 2805820865   Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:08 pm

Sounds more like China...."We will never Revalue our Yuan"...oh and by the way, just to prove it, here's an RV the next day !

We shall see. scratch

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Is there any way we can get a working link??

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby booshay Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:11 pm

supergirl- hope ur right cause this doesnt sound so good

bobby booshay

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Time 4 a Capt'n' Morgan and Coke, I think-:drunken:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:14 pm

http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=34542:2012-04-12-14-33-24&catid=41:2011-04-08-17-27-21&Itemid=86

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alliraqnews.com%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D34542%3A2012-04-12-14-33-24%26catid%3D41%3A2011-04-08-17-27-21%26Itemid%3D86&act=url
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:17 pm

here's another link:

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D38953
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Thanks supergirl but neither link is working. If this is true (however) we are in big trouble as our wait has surely been extended. We shall see.

Now the first link is working Thanks

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:27 pm

terbo56 wrote:Time 4 a Capt'n' Morgan and Coke, I think-:drunken:
Dang. If this is true I'm going to need more than one. Better start with a baker's dozen. uuuggghhh
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:28 pm

I remember when they realized removing the zero's could be a bad thing. Now they could just revalue like we would like without the removing the zero's. I say this is good!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:28 pm

They worked fine for me ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national 2805820865   Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national 2805820865   Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national 2805820865   Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Here is the story from a translation link that supergirl brought

Council
of Ministers decided to wait in the application process to delete the
zeros from the national currency until further notice.
The
Director General of the Department of Cabinet Affairs in a press
statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it on Thursday that
"requires the decision to stop all actions relating to the operation
until further notice."

"The
Council of Ministers Decision No. [111] for the year 2012, adopted at
the fifth regular session, held the day before yesterday was based on
what I expounded on the Economic Affairs Committee."

The
Central Bank of Iraq and on to San bank adviser appearance of Mohammed
Saleh told Al [where] the need for Iraq to the process of administrative
reform of the currency cash and that the project to delete the zeros is
a step comes as part of the country's need to the process of
administrative reform of the currency in order to reduce the cost of
cash transactions in the economic process as well as to the need to
provide small groups of coins used in daily circulation of small
transactions.

The
officials at the Central Bank as well as some politicians and
economists urged the government to delete the zeros from the currency
and the issuance of new currency denominations large cash in addition to
the presence of small coins.

Observers
say that the government intends to delete the zeros from the currency
as a step towards improving the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar is
that economists played down the importance of this step, considering
that the cost of raising the zeros will be greater than the expected
benefit of raising the zeros. Ended

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Good idea Terbo!!!!!!!! Glad you decided to join me!!!!!!! In relaxing mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:49 pm

ntvtexan and fang2 - I agree!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:07 pm

Also I love these thoughts from Kaperoni. Mods if you feel its necessary to remove, please do so because I think he's not allowed here, but not sure. But I think he makes extremely valid points that should be shared:

"Today's articles are a bit interesting. Maliki's Council Of Ministers, said the council decided to wait delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency. Is this true or just smoke prior to the event?

Personally, I don't see postponement as an option for them at this
point. Confirmed by the CBI, most of the larger (3 zero) notes are
already collected. The dinar in circulation is very heavily worn. The
new dinar is printed or being printed. June is the scheduled month for
implementing tariff laws, Iraq desperately needs WTO accession. Almost
daily, contracts and investors are being lost and leaving Iraq.
Transition for the Iraqi Stock Market (ISX) which includes the
implementation of Custodial Banking is almost complete. Iraq suffers
from continued high unemployment, State and private banks are
struggling for customers, deposits due to a lack of International
opportunities or investment. Iraq is heavily dollarized
(dollarization), Inflation is rising. Gangs of counterfeiting continues
to surface, and loss of dollars (CBI reserves) to Iran and Syria. The
list is endless. Here is the link to the article..."
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:09 pm

supergirl wrote:smokin the smokey smoke....

I hope you are right too supergirl. It sure doesn't sound good to me. Please someone find something that debunks this article.

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:18 pm

@mr_evans2u all is well, it is done!

A very wise person on this site said the following this morning on another thread (rick152) and I quote:

"Today I am walking as if this blessing has arrived. Thank you lord for
the blessing you have so givin, thank you for today and the ability to
have been here with you and all the people I have met here."

Please don't let any of this other nonsense (background noise) get you down. We are on our way...

In the meantime, I'll keep looking for some more articles to debunk this for ya. If that helps...LOL
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Of course someone can find an article somewhere that will de-bunk this one. That's what has been going on here for years.

This is not an investment or speculation that is going to make you rich over-night. If that's what you need, go to Vegas and hope to get lucky.

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:26 pm

cassidy2112 wrote:Of course someone can find an article somewhere that will de-bunk this one. That's what has been going on here for years.

This is not an investment or speculation that is going to make you rich over-night. If that's what you need, go to Vegas and hope to get lucky.

Just a ray of sunshine

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:27 pm

From the desperation that I detect from some people on these sites....

I don't know.... It just worries me that some of you are counting on this happening today.

Hoping and praying are perfectly fine things to do. They are however, not tools of implementation for an investment. I'm sorry to tell you.... that's just not how it works.

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:27 pm

thanks supergirl, we may be right on!!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:29 pm

I think I detect some sarcasm. Smile

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Cassidy 2112, what do you mean?
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Fang2 sounds like Cassidy needs one of those drinks you and turbo had earlier...lol. *klink* *klink*
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:51 pm

I was referring to 1alaskan. It's all good. I thought it was funny.

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Yes, it would certainly alter my outlook.

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Cassidy I'll one with ya now too... Bottoms up...drink up. ;-)
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Thank you so much supergirl I am greatly flattered by your words....

I have been trying to do my own interpretation on this so I'll break it down a bit...If one thinks I am mistaken here feel free to add...

1st paragraph:
Council
The
until further notice."

Is this not that the ministers have decided not to address this (deletion of zeros ) at all? By that like "hey we don't need to look at this so why waste our time on it for now" THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS IS MORE OR LESS EQUAL TO THE "CABINET" OF OUR PRESIDENT. sO IT APPEARS THEY HAVE DECIDED TO NOT INTERFERE IN THE PROCESS OF DELETION OF THE ZEROS

paragraph 3:
The
transactions.

This tells us of the plan of the CBI to reform the currency and reduce the cost of a cash transaction also introduce lower denoms
This reduction in cost will only be accomplished by changing the exchange rate against the dollar This p[eeps is either a R I or a R V. Otherwise at the current rate (1160) what would be the point?
Paragraph 4 & 5
The

Observers

In this the urgence of the CBI and other govt officials to move forward with the deletion of zeros and bringing out of the lowers Also discussing the Porbably now ended confusion about the advantages / disadvantages of doing the same.

Thats my take...What say you?

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:32 pm

supergirl wrote:Also I love these thoughts from Kaperoni. Mods if you feel its necessary to remove, please do so because I think he's not allowed here, but not sure. But I think he makes extremely valid points that should be shared:

"Today's articles are a bit interesting. Maliki's Council Of Ministers, said the council decided to wait delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency. Is this true or just smoke prior to the event?

Personally, I don't see postponement as an option for them at this
point. Confirmed by the CBI, most of the larger (3 zero) notes are
already collected. The dinar in circulation is very heavily worn. The
new dinar is printed or being printed. June is the scheduled month for
implementing tariff laws, Iraq desperately needs WTO accession. Almost
daily, contracts and investors are being lost and leaving Iraq.
Transition for the Iraqi Stock Market (ISX) which includes the
implementation of Custodial Banking is almost complete. Iraq suffers
from continued high unemployment, State and private banks are
struggling for customers, deposits due to a lack of International
opportunities or investment. Iraq is heavily dollarized
(dollarization), Inflation is rising. Gangs of counterfeiting continues
to surface, and loss of dollars (CBI reserves) to Iran and Syria. The
list is endless. Here is the link to the article..."

Thanks for that ☀

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:51 pm

rick152 wrote:Thank you so much supergirl I am greatly flattered by your words....

I have been trying to do my own interpretation on this so I'll break it down a bit...If one thinks I am mistaken here feel free to add...

1st paragraph:
Council
The
until further notice."

Is this not that the ministers have decided not to address this (deletion of zeros ) at all? By that like "hey we don't need to look at this so why waste our time on it for now" THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS IS MORE OR LESS EQUAL TO THE "CABINET" OF OUR PRESIDENT. sO IT APPEARS THEY HAVE DECIDED TO NOT INTERFERE IN THE PROCESS OF DELETION OF THE ZEROS

paragraph 3:
The
transactions.

This tells us of the plan of the CBI to reform the currency and reduce the cost of a cash transaction also introduce lower denoms
This reduction in cost will only be accomplished by changing the exchange rate against the dollar This p[eeps is either a R I or a R V. Otherwise at the current rate (1160) what would be the point?
Paragraph 4 & 5
The

Observers

In this the urgence of the CBI and other govt officials to move forward with the deletion of zeros and bringing out of the lowers Also discussing the Porbably now ended confusion about the advantages / disadvantages of doing the same.

Thats my take...What say you?

Rick, well thought out and makes sense Ilikeyou

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Rick152 ur welcome and your analysis sounds good to me.
Punisher ur welcome. Did u guys see this article?

Parliament: the Government's request to wait delete the zeros is not justified

12/04/2012

Parliament: the Government's request to wait delete the zeros is not justified

BAGHDAD / JD / .. The decision to slow down the last government to draft the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar, Hfadh Parliament, which promised him a member of the parliamentary economic Albjara Nora, as unjustified, stressing that the government statement did not give his reasons for the request to wait. The Albjara in a statement summarized by the agency (KD) that the project to delete the zeros and according to him the CBI came at the request of the government to the bank since 2004, after a project to replace the old currency, and this means that the central bank took in the process of developing a strategic replacement and delete the zeros more than seven years before he presented to Parliament to announce the readiness of the last to roll. Albjara and hinted that there are other reasons behind this trend, especially as recently witnessed interactions between several points relating to the independence of the Central Bank. It showed that the project display an official letter to the Parliament by the Central Bank and is currently working on the economic study of all aspects of the form prepared by the law then so they can be discussed and passed naturally. Central Bank of Iraq had previously said on the lips of his deputy, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that this project presented a deletion of zeros to the bank by the government, and here the role of the bank and he is responsible for monetary policy, the preparation of a replacement strategy Tabieia. (JD) obtained documents that confirm that the central bank will begin the process of replacement early next year and will last two years. The Director of Cabinet Affairs in the Secretariat-General has said in a statement received / JD / copy of it: that the Council passed a resolution whereby the patient in the application process to delete the zeros of the national currency. He explained that the decision requires to stop the procedures all related to the operation and until further notice. He said "the decision of the Council of Ministers, which will carry number (111) for the year 2012 and approved at regular fifth session, held the day before yesterday was based on that introduced by the Committee on Economic Affairs. The aim of the process according to the Iraqi Central Bank to reduce the money supply enormous, and the alleviation of inflation, which he considered Bank (monetary inflation) due to increased amounts of cash pumped into the street, which invited him to the foot to the deletion of three zeros from the currency. According to sources, the process of deleting the zeroes will be early next year, and that the measure will be gradually until the absorption of the entire banknotes old from the market completely. It is noted that the current and new currencies will work at the same time without reducing the value of any of them until the full absorption of the existing currency, or which will be the (old).

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://dananernews.com/News_Details.php%3FID%3D341&usg=ALkJrhhSDVc2T8_XbWEJKPbzUu2ZWpshmQ
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Supergirl, thanks for that. Who knows what to believe ...

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Thanks for that supergirl Just shows that the parliament and the "council of ministers" are in different corners in this approach....

Now look at it this way...Council of ministers (cabinet which = Maliki)
VS
Cbi, parliament and, Shabibi

Who do you think will win that battle??
Maliki looking only for his own interest's or the parliament and Dr Shabibi looking out for the people and Iraq.

Just something to think about!

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:16 pm

rick152 wrote:Thanks for that supergirl Just shows that the parliament and the "council of ministers" are in different corners in this approach....

Now look at it this way...Council of ministers (cabinet which = Maliki)
VS
Cbi, parliament and, Shabibi

Who do you think will win that battle??
Maliki looking only for his own interest's or the parliament and Dr Shabibi looking out for the people and Iraq.

Just something to think about!

I do think in the end it will not be Maliki, I just hope the battle does not come down to the full 15 rounds and it is a split decision by the judges.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:20 pm

1alaskan and rick...good pros and cons.

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Thanks Supergirl, I will drink to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Found these great comments on facebook jh's page, good stuff:

Frederick Palm: There is absolutely no reason to be alarmed about this statement. A statement like this holds very little weight if it is not made by directly from the CBI. We all know the CBI is an independent body and they believe this is the best course of action for the country to drop the three zeros and they are correct ( i'll explain why a little later). There are several main things that our attention should be drawn closely to. The first thing is the relationship between Iraq and Kuwait. The relations between these two is the catalyst to everything else. We have been told by Ban Ki-moon himself that Iraq's future lies on resolving outstanding issues with Kuwait. Without this Iraq has NO, I REPEAT NO CHANCE of being released from remaining CH VII sanctions (and all reports lately indicate that Iraq and Kuwait both recognize this and are working jointly together towards this end). This brings me to the second point; the UNSC will revisit this very issue in June this year. In light of the recent reports shows MAJOR progress between the two countries in resolving the outstanding issues stated by the UNSC resolutions. I believe Iraq is leaning successfully towards this aim rather than being neutral or back sliding. Now for the third point; ascension to full membership of WTO. It seems to me unlikely that Iraq with be admitted to full membership of WTO if remaining CH VII sanctions remains over their head. Yes, there are other factors that could derail us all like the Iraqi government coming completely destabilized between the political blocks and civil war breaks out (but I highly doubt it). The political situation in Iraq is a tangent from the three most important events we need to look to (IMO). The reason is this, Iraq is closest it has ever been to putting the consequences of their dark past under Sadaam’s regime behind them and they all know it. There have been calls from members of parliament to put the fire under Maliki to make this a priority (and I believe Maliki is doing just that). So out of their own mouth they admit this is a very important step for Iraq to be prosperous again. It seems unlikely to me as much as they dislike Maliki, they will cut off their own nose to spite their face in this regards. Unless whatever agreement Maliki has made with Kuwait in March is so offensive to the other political parties, will cause them to have the resolve to remove Maliki from office regardless of the cost to everyone involved. Now back to the CBI; I believe they are doing the right course of action because of the reasons they’ve stated. To reduce the money supply from 30 Trillion to 30 Billion Dinars to combat inflation the country has suffered for years. Also to facilitate easier transactions, not only for the benefit of the Iraqi people internally but also for external/international transactions. We all are not blind to the vast wealth Iraq holds in natural resources of oil and gas. Crude oil is priced in US dollars, the CBI knows this and that is why I believe they have stated that one of the reasons for currency reform is to “facilitate easier transactions”. They have also said that the new currency will be produce in lower denominations, something similar to the denominations like we have here in the US. Also many times it’s been stated that this will result in increasing the value of the Dinar 1 to 1 to the USD. These steps will help greatly when transacting millions of barrels of oil on the open market back and forth between IQD and USD. I believe the CBI expects Iraq to come out of CH VII and be a full member of the WTO in the future and in the light of the challenges it faces now and will face in the future, currency reform is the proper course of action. Expect these statements to come out here and there about putting the project on hold, not the right course of action, political parties calling for Maliki to resign, Maliki going to take over the CBI, etc. As regards to the currency reform, if the CBI hasn’t stated that the project is on hold then its full steam ahead. As to regards of Maliki taking over the CBI, nonsense. Focus on whats going on between Iraq and Kuwait, then look to see what will happen in June. If Iraq is release from CH VII then everything else will fall right into place.

Just Hopin: Well
said Fredrick! I will add even if the CBI acknowledges the
postponement I feel this is an appropriate action to take from a
management point of view. Iraqs monetary system is under attack
creating instability. Taking on a major reform plan such as dropping
the zeros without at least addressing the currency attack would be poor
decision planning. The CBI and the GOI need to first agree on how to
address this problem. In my opinion...the CBI should beging to absorb
all the USD in circulation, promote the dinar as the national currency
of choice, and raise the exchange rate. This not only takes the USD and
dollarization out of the equation but at the same time forces Iraqi's
and those regional neighbors to begin using IQD...creating greater
confidence in the Iraqi dinar.....But that is just my opinion...Maybe it
would work perhaps not. I do believe the currency reform plan will
eventually continue as scheduled. I will also add Iraq is enjoying
economic growth over the past few years as a result of some trade
sanctions lifted in 2010, more oil production, and some private sector
investment but when the viel of Chapter VII lifts from Iraq a large
amount of economic pressure will be placed against the dinar. I
anticipate once the currency is unrestricted and recognized
internationally the CBI will be a great amount under pressure to keep it
stabilized against the market if they want to keep the 1100+ exchange
rate status quo. The only way to relieve that pressure is to let the
dinar adjust to the market rather than its peg.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:45 pm

Remember this cabinet that is saying hold off on deleting the 3 zeros is lead by Maliki. Folks they have no control over the 3 zeros. The CBI has control over the currency. Remember Maliki just tried to take over the CBI? It aint happenening. So ease off on this one Maliki has no control over the CBI. Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:49 pm

stevejss1 wrote:Remember this cabinet that is saying hold off on deleting the 3 zeros is lead by Maliki. Folks they have no control over the 3 zeros. The CBI has control over the currency. Remember Maliki just tried to take over the CBI? It aint happenening. So ease off on this one Maliki has no control over the CBI. Blessings

Cool Ilikeyou

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Here is a link to council of ministers meetings. Have been told that sessions 12 and 13 are strangely missing from the agenda Hmmm

http://www.nmc.gov.i...se.aspx?CatID=3

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:00 pm

rick152 wrote:Here is a link to council of ministers meetings. Have been told that sessions 12 and 13 are strangely missing from the agenda Hmmm

http://www.nmc.gov.i...se.aspx?CatID=3

Could be meetings they discussed the rv Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:10 pm

You never know punisher...I'm hoping someone can come up wit a translator so we can use this link other times also

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:36 pm

I think we will get a better understanding of what happened this week by MONDAY/TUESDAY...

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:14 am

Troubling news and even more troubling response!
Why is it that when an article comes out which lends to a positive influence on this investment, everyone instantly labels it as FACT but if news surfaces which is not what everyone wants to hear, it's always dubbed as "smoke"???
There really seems to be a serious lack of objectiveness by most invested that alludes to most having clouded blinders permanently attached.

Anyone that is serious about ANY investment will do the research, study the results and form an educated decision based on ALL of the evidence available.
To simply ignore what does not agree with your personal perception is a pure act of ignorance and self deception.

Just imagine if our judicial system operated in this manner!
If ONLY what the prosecution were heard and the defense was gagged (or vice-versa).
The point is, a one sided perception and the intentional, selective ignoring of ALL available information is purely ludicrous!!!
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum