Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru

+35
sn1pe
therealbutterfly
Splovengates
clayf
daydinar
stevejss1
bigcitybob
ROJO$
zonepirate
bigdaddytim
tajmah09
DevaronDLH
A37pilot
mamadee1
Azure
1alaskan
okiegroupie
tman2
LeeCountyNM
Horizon
happywelshguy
wizkid
TXMom3
KAI
Catherine
Roni
ghosthunter
cphjoy
saltymagic
dsargent2
Kevind53
Jayzze
pitcher19
TIMSTERS
sandwedge
39 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 Empty Re: Jonnywg from Dinar Guru

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Yea, not a lot of patience left for "bashers" today here. As Clint Eastwood said ... go ahead, make my day .... Twisted Evil

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cphjoy Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:09 am

The bashers are paid for by the group that does not
want this to go through.

cphjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bigcitybob Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:36 am

i THINK MY AVITAR SAYS IT ALL..
bigcitybob
bigcitybob

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:59 am

Has everone seen the post that was going around last week about "a" jonnywg from Canada? It is full dating profile of "a" jonnywg and this person has been in the wine business all of his life. I still have it. Maybe this is old news. blessings

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daydinar Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:28 am

This group that doesn't want it to go through are they powerful enough to stop it and why would they want to?

daydinar

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:09 am

Bulldog75: OKIE; "WE ARE FAVORING TUES-WED-THUR DUE TO OPTIMUM CONTINGENT FACTORS" Youve Got 2 Love It :pirat:
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:11 am

"OPTIMUM CONTINGENT FACTORS"???

hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

Last edited by Splovengates on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addl text)

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:33 am

cphjoy wrote:The bashers are paid for by the group that does not
want this to go through.

I caution you against making unfounded accusations against other members. In other words, don't bash the bashers. :evil:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 2805820865  Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 2805820865  Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 2805820865  Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cphjoy Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
want this to go through.

I caution you against making unfounded accusations against other members. In other words, don't bash the bashers. :evil:

I have a question Kevin. The bashers are allowed to make
unfounded accusations against the Gurus. Why is that not treated
the same way as you are treating me?

cphjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:38 pm

thank you kevind53 i feel so abused Very Happy
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:41 pm

want this to go through.

Really?? LOL

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Well if you have proof for your accusations above let's see them and I'll take back my statement and apologize. In my case, the proof is in your words. Nothing personal, I don't know you from Adam, just doing my job. Prove me wrong, prove they ARE getting paid to bash, and I have no doubt Mishke will immediately ban them all. If you can not provide the proof, then probably a public apology is in order. Public, general offense = public, general apology IMHO.

We do deal with the bashers as well ... a few have been banned from the site, and several have been warned today to keep a civil tongue. If a person is skating close to the line, and face it, any line here is somewhat subjective ... IE. something I find excessive my not seem excessive to you, and vice-versa. There's just no way around that. If someone crosses the line, we remove or edit the offending post and send a formal warning.

We try to give everyone a lot of slack here, but when you post an accusation you are pushing the limits really hard. In reality I probably should have basketed the whole post, but I understand your frustration and gave you the benefit of the doubt. Believe me we are just as frustrated, and I think I speak for all the Mods and Admins when I say we all get tired of reminding people to stay respectful and friendly.

Few of us recognize just how powerful our words are. The Bible says that the power of life and death is in the tongue. With our words we can tear down or we can build up. On this site we ask people to find ways to say things that will be life giving, build up, encourage and heal rather than words that hurt, tear down and destroy. If you can't do that ... Well in the words of my mother, "If you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything."

This is not to say don't question or disagree, just do it in a pleasant, respectful and polite manner.

Last edited by Kevind53 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 2805820865  Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 2805820865  Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 2805820865  Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:23 pm

Wow.... 3 pages of people either praising the gurus or calling those who question the intel and gurus bashers. For the last time, can we PLEASE end the 'basher' comments???????? To question and counter the intel provided DOES NOT MEAN its bashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bashing is to personally attack someone. Plain and simple.

I am so tired of people praising the gurus for 'unpaid time' and 'only sharing what they are told' and just blindly accepting things. WHEN does personal responsiblity come into play? After 8 years of being in this game, I have seen many of the gurus flat out LIE to people, and yet they are still protected and revered by many out there, even now. There are many gurus out there that are felons, thieves and liars and have an agenda and it aint about 'sharing intel for the good of the people'. There is plenty of info out there on those gurus and many of the links have been posted here and on other sites. NOW is the time to be more careful about who you listen to and trust, since we seem to be nearing the end of this ride.

If a person has risen to the status of guru, whether by choice or by accident, they have a higher duty to make sure the info they share is verified ten fold. I know that many of the good gurus are out there and the above paragraph doesnt apply to them but this part does. There are many people involved in this that since they got in it, their lives have changed and now are desperate for this to happen to save their homes or their health etc. There are too many on the edge to carelessly put out info that isnt 10000% verified. To say things like, my contact said he thinks its done, or my high up intel provider says be ready, we are on an hour to hour wait, is irresponsible. Dont put people thru that stress, even if you believe its true! Sometimes it better to hold BACK info rather than put it out only to disappoint. As a guru, you have the lives of the followers in your hands and it seems many hold on to every word the gurus say. What will the gurus say if they find out that someone, who was on the edge, happened to lose it all or committed suicide over the intel shared that didnt come true? Will they feel responsible or will they just brush it off as, 'it wasnt my info, i just shared what i was told'?

This is just my plea to the gurus to stop with the daily intel that isnt really vetted well. I have my own contacts and know that 'intel' doesnt come on a daily or hourly basis. So to just share every bit of info you get, just to keep the people going, it not the best thing right now.

Now go ahead and call me a basher, I dare you to find where I bashed ANYONE......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:32 pm

therealbutterfly - Very well said. I hope your message sinks in with the masses.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cphjoy Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:38 pm

Kevin, Your following statement:
"Well if you have proof for your accusations above let's see them and I'll take back my statement and apologize."
I have a question. Why do you not use this statement with the bashers'
numerous accusations toward the gurus. Their accusations are not questioning,
they put them out as if they are indeed fact.

Again, just would like to see some equality.

cphjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:39 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:This is just my plea to the gurus to stop with the daily intel that isnt really vetted well. I have my own contacts and know that 'intel' doesnt come on a daily or hourly basis. So to just share every bit of info you get, just to keep the people going, it not the best thing right now.

Now go ahead and call me a basher, I dare you to find where I bashed ANYONE......

I have to agree with this sentiment 100%. At the very least vet the information before passing it along. Passing on "intel" that is blatantly wrong and THEN following up AFTERWARD to try and confirm the facts is absolutley bass ackwards.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by cphjoy Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:41 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Wow.... 3 pages of people either praising the gurus or calling those who question the intel and gurus bashers. For the last time, can we PLEASE end the 'basher' comments???????? To question and counter the intel provided DOES NOT MEAN its bashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bashing is to personally attack someone. Plain and simple.

I am so tired of people praising the gurus for 'unpaid time' and 'only sharing what they are told' and just blindly accepting things. WHEN does personal responsiblity come into play? After 8 years of being in this game, I have seen many of the gurus flat out LIE to people, and yet they are still protected and revered by many out there, even now. There are many gurus out there that are felons, thieves and liars and have an agenda and it aint about 'sharing intel for the good of the people'. There is plenty of info out there on those gurus and many of the links have been posted here and on other sites. NOW is the time to be more careful about who you listen to and trust, since we seem to be nearing the end of this ride.

If a person has risen to the status of guru, whether by choice or by accident, they have a higher duty to make sure the info they share is verified ten fold. I know that many of the good gurus are out there and the above paragraph doesnt apply to them but this part does. There are many people involved in this that since they got in it, their lives have changed and now are desperate for this to happen to save their homes or their health etc. There are too many on the edge to carelessly put out info that isnt 10000% verified. To say things like, my contact said he thinks its done, or my high up intel provider says be ready, we are on an hour to hour wait, is irresponsible. Dont put people thru that stress, even if you believe its true! Sometimes it better to hold BACK info rather than put it out only to disappoint. As a guru, you have the lives of the followers in your hands and it seems many hold on to every word the gurus say. What will the gurus say if they find out that someone, who was on the edge, happened to lose it all or committed suicide over the intel shared that didnt come true? Will they feel responsible or will they just brush it off as, 'it wasnt my info, i just shared what i was told'?

This is just my plea to the gurus to stop with the daily intel that isnt really vetted well. I have my own contacts and know that 'intel' doesnt come on a daily or hourly basis. So to just share every bit of info you get, just to keep the people going, it not the best thing right now.

To quote your exact words: "There are many gurus out there that are felons, thieves and liars and have an agenda and it aint"

cphjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:41 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Wow.... 3 pages of people either praising the gurus or calling those who question the intel and gurus bashers. For the last time, can we PLEASE end the 'basher' comments???????? To question and counter the intel provided DOES NOT MEAN its bashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bashing is to personally attack someone. Plain and simple.

Amen! Well said therealbutterfly.

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:45 pm

cphjoy wrote:Again, just would like to see some equality.

Asking for equality or fairness is a battle that you will never win. Save your breath and energy for another day. All any of us really want is the truth. Some of the members here love the positive spin that gets put on everything so that their hope stays alive and that is great. Tempering that uber-optimism with actual facts would be even better in my opinion.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Curious why some posters feel the need to quote an ENTIRE post in order to write a one line message? Pet peeve. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:57 pm

therealbutterfly...

I agree with your post 100%...

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 1261280965

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:59 pm

sn1pe wrote:Curious why some posters feel the need to quote an ENTIRE post in order to write a one line message? Pet peeve. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

S.

You too??? I agree 100% about quoting an ENTIRE post in order to write a one line message... Drives me crazy... but at least it's a short trip... LOL

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cphjoy Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:59 pm

sn1pe wrote:Curious why some posters feel the need to quote an ENTIRE post in order to write a one line message? Pet peeve. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

S.

Actually just not as smart as you. I mean that sincerely. If I continue
to write, maybe I will catch on. But so far it appears pointless. I'm
outa here. . .there is a difference between reality and negativity. It
would appear that negativity has won this site over. Enjoy yourselves. I'm on to have some fun in life without you. Bash away.

cphjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:01 pm

cphjoy, ok so I see how you are, You consider FACTS pointed out as bashing. FACT, there are known felons, liars and thieves that are gurus and site owners. Feel free to research them if you want. And FACT, some of those same gurus have agendas other than intel sharing, its called gettin you into their MLM's or sending them money to buy into their site etc.

Again, if I was bashing them, I would call them idiots or losers or whatever. But to point out their criminal history, or their lies or fake persona, isnt bashing. Its called the TRUTH. Cant hide from the truth.

YOU however stated that the 'bashers' are paid. Since you think I am a basher, show me where my paycheck is cuz I certainly wouldnt mind making some money off this 8 year wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***side note, I am a little disappointed that is all you got out of my post. Nevermind that you missed the entire point of things......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:11 pm

cphjoy wrote:Kevin, Your following statement:
"Well if you have proof for your accusations above let's see them and I'll take back my statement and apologize."
I have a question. Why do you not use this statement with the bashers'
numerous accusations toward the gurus. Their accusations are not questioning,
they put them out as if they are indeed fact.

Again, just would like to see some equality.

Well ... simply put, none of them have more or less accused me of singling them out.If one responded to a comment such as I made to you in the way you did to me, and it was appropriate, I would say the same thing to them. We deal with and correct the bashers quite often. I have spoken to a couple much like I did with you several times today and removed a post and issued a formal warning to another the other night by PM. It's OK to question, and disagree, but it is not OK to attack. Accusing someone of doing something without evidence is an attack. In the real world it could result in legal action against you for defamation of character or for perjury so it is taken very seriously indeed.

Really all we ask of everyone is to, in the words of my father, "Engage brain before putting mouth (OK in this case fingers) in gear."

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Everyone take a chill pill and keep it cool! Try not to take something that did not specifically name you too personal. 8)

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:45 pm

So we have created a new life form today - the Basher Basher Jonnywg from Dinar Guru - Page 2 3346874973

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DocS Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Dr Frankenstein, I Presume???

DocS

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Yep! LMBO! lmao

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum