Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jonnywg from Dinar Guru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru

+35
sn1pe
therealbutterfly
Splovengates
clayf
daydinar
stevejss1
bigcitybob
ROJO$
zonepirate
bigdaddytim
tajmah09
DevaronDLH
A37pilot
mamadee1
Azure
1alaskan
okiegroupie
tman2
LeeCountyNM
Horizon
happywelshguy
wizkid
TXMom3
KAI
Catherine
Roni
ghosthunter
cphjoy
saltymagic
dsargent2
Kevind53
Jayzze
pitcher19
TIMSTERS
sandwedge
39 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru Empty Jonnywg from Dinar Guru

Post by sandwedge Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:04 pm

11-28-2011 Guru Jonnywg please note that the sell rate at the bank has reverted to the week old rate for transaction purposes. the buy rate is 00.00. thus change still is happening but we know not what...the 133 currencies reverted to the old sell rate that we had early last week before the 00.0000 on both buy and sell...now currency can be exchanged at airports...as it stands we are at an impasse...currencies are still not at there correct values but limited trading can take place...ust still in lockdown...from sunday early am...cbi has to update

Somebody needs to inform Jonnywg, that it is no longer the "Old Rate if they are transacting with that rate as of today. It has now become the current rate. Does he not realize this is currency we are talking about, where billions of dollars are exchanged daily. Does he honestly think people are going to transact money at an old rate? Jonnywg needs to wake up and realize if cuurrency is being exchange it is at the "CURRENT" rate of exchange. How stupid does he think we are. Back to the drawing board we go.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru Empty Re: Jonnywg from Dinar Guru

Post by TIMSTERS Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:13 pm

who ever put guru in front of jonnys name made one big mistake... he works at McDonalds and has been looking at the microwave digits affraid
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:18 pm

TIMSTERS wrote:who ever put guru in front of jonnys name made one big mistake... he works at McDonalds and has been looking at the microwave digits affraid

LMAO.. I can picture the McDonalds ready to open. All the microwaves and ovens are ready. 00.0000's everywhere he looks, but he knows as soon as he open that drive thru window, all the numbers will be busy and changing rapidly.. Good one Timsters.. On a day like today, we all need to try and laugh. Thjis has been another serious let down from these guru guys..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pitcher19 Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:29 pm

People - They are selling dinar by creating the urgency of a pending RV. Even a mod made a post with a dinar special. Look at the ads on the site and others. The only one without ads is The GET Team. I guess it's just business and they sure do seem to be able to create the RV scenario.

pitcher19

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:31 pm

pithcher the GET site has a lot of MLM going on in the back ground thats why ennorste left
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:49 pm

timster you are right but tommorow they re holding special prde for all gurus to see who wins the turkey for being wrong the most times and i believe it will be close and btw my close friend who works as a vp for one of the big four says lights on back screen still purple
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:51 pm

sandwedge wrote:

Somebody needs to inform Jonnywg, that it is no longer the "Old Rate if they are transacting with that rate as of today. It has now become the current rate. Does he not realize this is currency we are talking about, where billions of dollars are exchanged daily. Does he honestly think people are going to transact money at an old rate? Jonnywg needs to wake up and realize if cuurrency is being exchange it is at the "CURRENT" rate of exchange. How stupid does he think we are. Back to the drawing board we go.

Go RI/RV..

Not to defend Jonny, if he blew it, he needs to fess up and say so, and be accountable for his actions. However, I suspect that the term "old rate" was used in more of a rhetorical nature. We all do it as in, "same old crap," or "same old same old."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 2805820865  Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 2805820865  Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 2805820865  Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:16 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
sandwedge wrote:

Go RI/RV..

Not to defend Jonny, if he blew it, he needs to fess up and say so, and be accountable for his actions. However, I suspect that the term "old rate" was used in more of a rhetorical nature. We all do it as in, "same old crap," or "same old same old."

If there are exchanges being made with that rate. It is the "current" rate. There is no such animal as "old rate".

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dsargent2 Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:19 pm

I think that I will start calling jonnywg - jonny wrong again lol just kidding kind of! lol

dsargent2

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:20 pm

dsargent2 wrote:I think that I will start calling jonnywg - jonny wrong again lol just kidding kind of! lol

Please do, because that shoe fits..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saltymagic Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:24 pm

TIMSTERS wrote:who ever put guru in front of jonnys name made one big mistake... he works at McDonalds and has been looking at the microwave digits affraid

And your information consists of..........................??? Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house!

saltymagic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:26 pm

pitcher19 wrote:People - They are selling dinar by creating the urgency of a pending RV. Even a mod made a post with a dinar special. Look at the ads on the site and others. The only one without ads is The GET Team. I guess it's just business and they sure do seem to be able to create the RV scenario.

All the sites sell advertising spots, even GET team. I check that site regularly, and am signed up there as well, so nothing against them, but if you look at their index page there are several links to providers in the tabs.

Sites like this cost big bucks and the only way to provide free service is through paid advertising. Yes, there is advertising on this site, no we do not get a commission. There is no incentive for any of us Mods, Admin, etc. to "pump" sales. I bought my Dinar from a third party just like everyone else. I received very satisfactory service, and if someone asks my opinion I will say so. I don't get a dime for that, but I have worked in sales for a while and appreciate when someone recommends me, and I will do likewise for those I deal with who provide me with good service.

Yea we have negotiated special deals with some companies, and that is to your benefit. "nuf said.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 2805820865  Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 2805820865  Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 2805820865  Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cphjoy Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:29 pm

I must say Sandwedge and Timsters, you guys are idiots. It must be
your lack of brains that drives your uselessness.
Try doing something constructive like duct tape your mouths.

cphjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:39 pm

cphjoy wrote:

personal attack removed from quote

Thank you, cphjoy! Rolling Eyes To have to even scroll by these negative nellies is annoying. Why do they even come to this site? These are complex operations going with these many RV's and information that might be correct at one moment can quickly turn incorrect. Grow up and be patient!
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Roni Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:41 pm

cphjoy wrote:

My mom taught me "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I think cphjoy"s mom must have said the same thing, but some of you others should listen to good-old advice.
Roni
Roni

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:43 pm

cphjoy wrote:

No name-calling is acceptable in these forums cphjoy...so as much as you might think it or feel it is true, please don't type it again. Thank y
ou.

Last edited by Catherine on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru Smiley-happy093Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 7_11_117Jonnywg from Dinar Guru Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cphjoy Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:43 pm

cphjoy wrote:

I will be sure to order extra fries from you two, Sandy & Timmy.

Last edited by Kevind53 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed personal attack against other member.)

cphjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:45 pm

cphjoy wrote:

Is that you Jonnywg, with a different name?

Go RI/RV..

Last edited by Kevind53 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed personal attack against other member.)
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:46 pm

OK you guys~cool it.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru Smiley-happy093Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 7_11_117Jonnywg from Dinar Guru Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:52 pm

My, my, my:

"The wheels on the bus go round and round. Round and round. Round and round the wheels on the bus go round and round all through the day."
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TXMom3 Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:06 pm

I personally want to thank OKIE, Jonnywg, Bear,Scotty for all of their COUNTLESS hours they have put in just to keep us informed. It is a shame why some people feel the need to bash other people who give so much! After all, the people who are bashing have not made any saccrifes to help others as they are too busy discrediting others! JMHO

TXMom3

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:08 pm

Joyce Olvera wrote:I personally want to thank OKIE, Jonnywg, Bear,Scotty for all of their COUNTLESS hours they have put in just to keep us informed. It is a shame why some people feel the need to bash other people who give so much! After all, the people who are bashing have not made any saccrifes to help others as they are too busy discrediting others! JMHO

Very true! Thanks Joyce
8)

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkid Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Just goes to prove that the words Banks and Intel don't ever ever work. If you hear anyone claiming they have intel from a bank screen run for the hills and never look back. Banks are waiting, Politicians are waiting, We're waiting. None of the 3 know or will know anything until we can talk about it in the past tense. Go RV!

wizkid

Back to top Go down

Post by cphjoy Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:20 pm

sandwedge wrote:
cphjoy wrote:

Is that you Jonnywg, with a different name?

Go RI/RV..

No, I'm sure he wouldn't stoop to that level and he appears to
be tolerant of all. (A trait I need to work on for sure!) - joy

cphjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by cphjoy Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Catherine wrote:
Joyce Olvera wrote:I personally want to thank OKIE, Jonnywg, Bear,Scotty for all of their COUNTLESS hours they have put in just to keep us informed. It is a shame why some people feel the need to bash other people who give so much! After all, the people who are bashing have not made any saccrifes to help others as they are too busy discrediting others! JMHO

Very true! Thanks Joyce
8)

THANKS JOYCE - Well said. joy

cphjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:43 pm

I strongly agree with Joyce...

It appears that some members are "Hanging Onto Every Word" and if something doesn’t workout as expected, the posts of Nastiness and Disrespect, start all over again.

IMPO, some of the members and (they know who they are) should be appalled at their disgusting and disgraceful behavior, towards good people that are only trying to help them.

It must be terrible to live a life of constant negativity and I feel so sorry for you.

I can only hope that when the RV is announced, it will bring a state of Positivness and Peace to them, so that they can live a life of happiness and harmony

bounce

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roni Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:54 pm

cphjoy wrote:
Catherine wrote:

Very true! Thanks Joyce
8)

THANKS JOYCE - Well said. joy

WOW! See how easy it is? We can all be nice!
Roni
Roni

Back to top Go down

Post by TXMom3 Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:13 pm

I am trying to be really nice here, but it really bothers me that when people post negative things about the guys who are not getting paid to keep us informed along with the countless hours they have put in who are now vowing not to post anymore until post RV because of all the negative comments! :(

TXMom3

Back to top Go down

Post by TXMom3 Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:32 pm

And by the way, Scotty, Bear, Okie, Jonny you should NOT be apologizing to anyone! It is the people who are posting negatively should be the ones apologizing and ashamed of themselves for being so greedy!

TXMom3

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Smile I agree with Joyce, you are right. I appreciate the intel from all of the Gurus out there. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't know what was even kinda going on. Most of us know that they are trying to help, and we don't hold anything against them when things don't go as said....Thanks for you work Okie, Jonnywg, Scotty, Bear, Bulldog, and all the others!

Come on RV...We need you....🎅

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:35 pm

A false comment fuels negativity.RVRVRVRIRIRI Big Smile
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:39 pm

:flower: We all need to be thinking Positive! Know that this is going to happen all signs point to it. We have to just be Positive! Keep Believing!!!!Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 2474380249

God is Good all the time, Believe and Receive!

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tman2 Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:04 pm

.Thanks for you work Okie, Jonnywg, Scotty, Bear, Bulldog, and all the others!

At the very least you guys give us new info and topics the discuss!!

Go RV!!!!
Very Happy

tman2

Back to top Go down

Post by cphjoy Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:16 pm

horizon wrote:Smile I agree with Joyce, you are right. I appreciate the intel from all of the Gurus out there. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't know what was even kinda going on. Most of us know that they are trying to help, and we don't hold anything against them when things don't go as said....Thanks for you work Okie, Jonnywg, Scotty, Bear, Bulldog, and all the others!

Come on RV...We need you....🎅

YES!!!!
Thank you guys. . .Thank you OKIE, JONNYWG, SCOTTY, BEAR, BULLDOG, GHOST AND ALL THE
OTHERS!!!!! YOU ARE APPRECIATED MORE THAN YOU KNOW BY ALL OF US.
:flower: ❤

cphjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by okiegroupie Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:48 pm

Agree with Joyce, Happy Welshguy and more. Forget the naysayers. We appreciate, respect and look forward to hearing from ScottiG, Okie, BULLDOG, GHOST, BEAR, etc., etc.

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO! Jonnywg from Dinar Guru 1261280965

okiegroupie

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:54 pm

If you expect more, you will get more

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:29 pm

http://www.forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/?chartpair=US%2520Dollar_Iraqi%2520Dinar&ctype=c&movAvg1=&movAvg2=&tz=EST&per=1d&sub=Save

this forex chart has definitely stopped the IQD I have been watching it for a year now
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mamadee1 Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:35 pm

i find it heartbreaking that it hasn't RV'd yet. I listen to all the guru's who post and pray that what they say would be right this time. Still in my spiritman, I know that something or someone is holding it up. It could be God holding it up bc He sees all and knows that it will corrupt the world more than it is already. It could be that Satan has a stronghold on it and God's angels are fighting Lucifer to release our blessing bc it has already been spoken into existence. Whichever power is holding it up, one thing is for certain "man can do nothing on his own". We are not to wrestle against flesh and blood but against all evil, in short. Yet, as I read the post I believe that us so-called Christians would have a blood bath it could get our hands on the guru's bc we fight in our flesh. How sad. Move out of the way all ye of little faith and welcome to the front lines those who have the faith to believe God's report. Let God arise and our enemies be scattered. Praise God for his favor on us and thank Him for bringing this to past. None of us are deserving of this great blessing and still God wants us to be blessed. We are of God and have overcome the world bc greater is HE that is in us than he that is in the world. Let us stop letting the world dictate to us our actions and start letting our actions dictate who we are to the world. Amen!

mamadee1

Back to top Go down

Post by A37pilot Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Hey all you bashers:

Get your own damm wingmen.

I'll keep the one I had in Nam, and the ones here, with much appreciation.

You don't know what it means to have no hope, and there on your 3 you have it.

We're almost there.

A37pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:11 pm

the problems we have with people who post things like dates and rates, that never happen is proof of the intel... even if the public does not get to know the resource behind the intel... someone needs to know it, and the mods need to put an end to this level of nonsense. You get the people all worked up then drop them like so much garbage... this is not right and I believe it should not happen.
WE all welcome intelligent news but news that fails time after time, week after week is no news and its certainly not good news.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:16 pm

All this talk about intel, right or wrong, can be fixed by each and every one of us.

If you don't believe any given Guru, don't read his/her posts, real simple, and you won't get so worked up.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tajmah09 Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:22 pm

I thought the basher were going to be ousted. Come on guys. Stop with all the crap. We are all in this together, good or bad. If you don't learn anything else...PATIENCE. All this bru-ha-ha, just leads us to stress and anxiety.
tajmah09
tajmah09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:24 pm

DevaronDLH wrote:the problems we have with people who post things like dates and rates, that never happen is proof of the intel... even if the public does not get to know the resource behind the intel... someone needs to know it, and the mods need to put an end to this level of nonsense. You get the people all worked up then drop them like so much garbage... this is not right and I believe it should not happen.
WE all welcome intelligent news but news that fails time after time, week after week is no news and its certainly not good news.

One problem with your comment ... a big one ... not one of the intel providers has provided a time and rate ... NOT ONE! You have never seen intel from this site with a time and date. From other sites, yes ... that's why the section is called scuttlebutt from others ... It's provided for your info but we can not vouch for the integrity or accuracy of the info.

Our people can be trusted, they work long and hard to make the best sense possible out of often confusing and contradictory information. They have earned and deserved our respect.

OK, getting off my soap box ... it's safe to come out now! Wink

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cphjoy Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Hey, am I missing something?!*? We have good, hard-working people
doing us a favor of letting us in on what is going on behind the scenes.
And on the other hand we have less-than-intelligent thankless cry babies contributing nothing and complaining that they didn't get what they
want, dumping on the Gurus who are knowledgeable, caring, tolerant,
and respectable with great integrity. It saddens the rest of us to see
the Gurus treated with disrespect.
Each of the Gurus deserve our deepest thanks and appreciation.
:flower:

cphjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Look guys, all the bashing of jonnywg is pretty much expected today. But, he has only been repeating intel that has been given to him. So, if you don't like his relayed information, don't read it. No reason to bash any one any more than the other. I only have three words for you to prove my point that all GURU's are wrong sometimes......."it is finished".

Uh huh.....yep.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:44 pm

cphjoy wrote:Hey, am I missing something?!*? We have good, hard-working people
doing us a favor of letting us in on what is going on behind the scenes.
And on the other hand we have less-than-intelligent thankless cry babies contributing nothing and complaining that they didn't get what they
want, dumping on the Gurus who are knowledgeable, caring, tolerant,
and respectable with great integrity. It saddens the rest of us to see
the Gurus treated with disrespect.
Each of the Gurus deserve our deepest thanks and appreciation.
:flower:

I actually got a good chuckle ... thanks

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by TXMom3 Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:38 pm

We can't say E-Nuff about how thankful we are for all that you have done for us. Please don't let anyone bring you down as there are far too many, like myself, who look forward to your post each and every day!:cheers:

TXMom3

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg from Dinar Guru Empty DOES ANYONE CARE WHAT THE BASHERS HAVE TO SAY ANYMORE?

Post by ROJO$ Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:04 pm

HERE'S A THOUGHT

YOU KNOW THE OLD SAYING TRICK ME ONCE AND SHAME ON YOU, TRICK ME TWICE AND SHAME ON ME???

I HAVE AN IDEA, IT GOES ALMOST THE SAME AS THE TRICK SAYING ONLY IT GOES LIKE THIS, BE DISRESPECTFUL ONCE AND WE WILL BOOT YOU FOR THE DAY, BUT THE SECOND TIME YOU'RE GONE FOR EVER.

ENOUGH OF THESE DISRESPECTFUL, HATEFUL AND REALLY COMPLETELY UNHELPFUL PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST HERE TO COMPLETELY ROB US OF OUR FAITH AND BLESSINGS.

YOU KNOW, GOD SAYS TO DISTANT YOURSELF FROM THOSE THAT ATTEMPT TO STEAL YOUR FAITH AND LET'S FACE IT, THERE ARE SO MANY WE HAVE HEARD FROM WHO CONTRIBUTE NOTHING AND COME ON TO JUST BASH AND BLAME, WHO NEEDS THEM AND BY THE WAY WHO WANTS THEM AROUND??? NOT ME AND I'M BETTING NOT THE MAJORITY OF OUR BELIEVING MEMBERS.

SO HERE'S A POLL;

DO YOU WANT TO HEAR FROM THE BASHERS ANYMORE?

YES OR NO ?

PLEASE ALSO TELL US IF YOU THINK OUR FAITH AND BELIEVING IS HELPED OR HINDERED BY THESE PEOPLE WHO BRING NEGATIVITY AND DISRESPECT.

DO YOU THINK THESE NEGATIVE IDIOTS HAVE ANYTHING OF VALUE TO OFFER? OR DO THEY COME IN HERE TO SIMPLY BRING EVIL INTO OUR LIVES AND DISRUPT OUR INTEREST IN THE INFORMATION OUR FRIENDS AND INTEL PROVIDERS BRING?

DO THE BASHERS HELP OUR FAITH AND BELIEF?

YES OR NO?

DO THESE IDIOT BASHERS HURT OUR FAITH?

YES OR NO?

DO YOU WANT TO READ ANYTHING THESE IDIOT BASHERS HAVE TO SAY ANYMORE?

YES OR NO?

THANKS GUYS, AND FOR ALL OF YOU BASHERS, HERE'S THE REAL REALITY CHECK, NOBODY WANTS YOU AROUND AND YOU BRING NOTHING OF VALUE TO OUR LIVES, SO HERE'S A THOUGHT GO AWAY AND SHARE YOUR PUKE WITH SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUT YOU, IF THAT IS, YOU CAN FIND SOMEBODY, BECAUSE AS FOR CARING ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, WE DON'T!

BASH AWAY IDIOTS!
ROJO$
ROJO$

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:53 pm

If you guys really want Jonny to hear you why don't you go to his site and do it? ... Oh wait, they would probably ban you for acting like you do here, or did that happen already?

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Yea, not a lot of patience left for "bashers" today here. As Clint Eastwood said ... go ahead, make my day .... Twisted Evil

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum