Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

HEALTH CARE TIDBIT

+11
hawkeye14
rick152
1alaskan
pouncer7
Kevind53
godsfool713
Alchemist
pgo
santafe
humingbyrd
Splovengates
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 Empty Re: HEALTH CARE TIDBIT

Post by Splovengates Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:41 pm

WOW! my brother, you pulled out your big guns on me. And thats OK.
My issue is that of a spiritual connection between God and man. All these modalities of medical treatment, usually have some off the wall spiritual connotation connected with it. I still maintain is not God's method of healing. God uses His simple means to heal people. Water, proper diet, fresh air, sunshine, exercise, rest, cleaniness, and relying on God.

Thats my "beef"

I have a P.H. D. too, Its in my tool shed.

Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:11 pm

I have it PH & D too, out in the compost! I respect your position Splovengates.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:16 pm

Hippocrates said, "Let your food be your medicine and your medicine your food." How do you feel about herbs and their use to strengthen and heal the the body? Depending on how one reads the scriptures, these might be alright? What is your take on this Splovengates?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:51 pm

HERE'S MY TAKE ON WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS

Genesis 1/30
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

After disobedience "thou shalt eat the herb of the field"

Also See Ezekiel 47/12
And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

In the future we shall eat from the Tree of Life.
"and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:08 pm

I dont think Adam & Eve ate animals. They in fact loved them. You think they would want to kill and eat them? I dont think so. Adam even named the different species of animals.

Later people started killing and eating animals.
And take note after they began eating meat their life span was eventually reduced down to what it is today. 70 plus years, from almost 1000 years that Adam lived. Calculate the ages of the people in the Old Testament and see how their age went down, Interesting study.

The thing is, God created man to live forever, and not to die. But if they disobeyed God's command, not to eat from the "Tree of Good & Evil" they would die. Indeed they did die. And we die. (There's also alot to be say about why God used that Tree of Evil as a test)

But God had a plan if we disobeyed Him...His son would have to die for Adam and his family—us, for the Law cannot be changed. Alot more to say about that, but not now.

Last edited by Splovengates on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addl text)

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drkerri Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:47 am

Dear Splovengates,

I think you really missed it! This and these modalities are about the connection between God and man. If anything our allopathic (drug based) world of doctors are the ones you should be questioning. They, as a group, IMHO are the furtherest from any Godly connection that I can think of. Believe me, I know. Before becoming a doctor I was a healthcare/hospital administrator that worked in that setting. Honestly, it would probably make your head spin if you knew what really goes on behind those closed doors. There is very little God or spirituality it that form of medicine. It has become a system of money and greed. I'm not sure who is worse, the drug companies or the insurance companies. They determine how health care is delivered in this country and honestly, in my opinion, we don't have a health care system. What we do have is a disease management system.

Please understand that a Naturopathic Medical Doctor is taught medicine from the standpoint that we are unique beings and that God gave us everything we need here on earth to heal all ills. We do believe in the body's innate (God given) ability to heal itself. Yes, if you eat right, exercise, avoid chemicals, breath clean air, have a strong spiritual connection with God, etc. you will most likely be able to maintain balance or remain healthy. If your body is out of balance then you have to remove the obstacles to cure. Some of my colleagues may not be comfortable enough with their relationship with God to speak out to the masses and say that God guides them and their medical practice. That's okay!

Also, if you search back in to history, to ancient times, many of the modalities of treatment have a religious base to them, not something "off the wall". I use herbs, vitmins, minerals, amino acids, homeopathics and other modalities as I have mentioned prior to treat my patients. Do you believe that God can heal? Do you believe that God has given individuals the ability and/or knowledge to heal themselves and others? I feel what I have done through my medical school training and many years of practice, is learned what I have about the human body and then let God assist me in healing my patients.

You know what, I do not have a PhD. I have worked very hard to become educated through attending various colleges and universities. You make light of this, but I guess that God's path for you has been very different than mine. My formal education and degrees are not the most important part, though, of my life or who I am. They are simply the means in which I get to do the work He has given me. I have learned so much about how to treat other people through the amazing path God has had me travel over the years. The challenges have tremendous, even downright overwhelming at times, but with the grace of God I am here to do my work--the plan He has for me.

Just as an aside, I am a single Mom of 11 year old twins. In the last several years I have left an abusive marriage, divorced, lost my medical practice, had my house foreclosed, filed bankruptcy and I about to have my 11th or 12th (after 10 you start to lose count! LOL!) orthopedic surgery in a couple weeks. So, I do know first hand what these modalities are capable of doing because I use many of them regularly to heal and stay as health and balanced as possible through it all. Finally, I have to also let you know and the other people reading this, that as long as you seek God's guidance in your health care, you can find the people that believe in God and have Him in their lives to help you with healing--the modalities are but a tool, if used properly and with His guidance you are following Him.

Respectfully,

Dr. K

drkerri

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:31 am

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TESTIMONY AND ADVICE.

I do believe in good people. I meet them all the time.
10 years ago i had cancer, I went 'bananas' looking for 'natural' methods of healing. I tried a few methods and some worked to a certain degree, but the tumor still grew. I had people praying for me and everything. Finally, thru a few extraordinary events, God revealed to me that I had to do 'Plan B" CHEMO.
The oncologist I had was a female and she did great. She was serious, focused, caring, and I couldnt have asked for anybody better. She was an angel God assigned to me.

The treatment t worked and i was healed.
Then God speaks and says "Maintain the Miracle"

This is the hardest thing i have to do in my life. VICTORY OVER APPETITE.
If i can overcome appetite i can overcome any other problem in my life.

I still believe in God's natural remendies but God knows best. I just have to trust Him for love, power to overcome, and healing.

You do the same. THANKS AGAN

Last edited by Splovengates on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispellin)

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinaRN Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:01 am

Basic principles work for God, and good, as well as for the enemy. We DO have to be cautious, but, therepy that might have its current roots in Eastern mysticism/paganism, doesn't mean if it is applied to a god fearing, Christ believing person, they are dabbling in the occult. The principle of the healing aspect of the therapy may still work, and for someone in pain, to prayerfully seek out alternatives is not wrong, based on my reading of scripture. One has to go in educated, just like into a doctor's office, taking care to use the workable medicine and principles, and NOT swallow the false.
God undoubtedly heals. He also uses scientific principles as developed in Western medicine. He has also designed us in such a way, that our minds are frequently the most powerful medicine known, and as we BELIEVE something will help or make pain go away, it sometimes happens. I have been involved in western medicine for 17 years, and I have seen prayer change things, and I have seen placebo effect give rest and comfort to someone writhing in pain just an hour before.
If I go to an acupuncturist because I can't find relief for my pain any other way, I am not going to breath deep and visualize the chi being unblocked to flow up and down the meridians of my body- I will be in prayer, and I won't be thanking a nameless energy, I will be praising God when the treatment works.
Unlike the woman with an issue of blood, maybe, I will have found something besides "doctors" that suck my finances dry and give no relief.
I too, believe that miracles occur, but, I don't see the evidence that God is currently moving in the same way He did when Christ walked the earth, an He had an identity to prove, or when a baby church was needing to present evidence to a willing to be convinced world.
Yes, the enemy has made use of these other therapies, but, if used in a way consistent with scriptures (meaning- don't empty your mind- like hypnosis, or focus only on breathing in a special way), what was stolen (or supposedly invented) by the enemy, can be commandeered and brought into service for God's children and His kingdom. It is all in discernment.
Splovengates- nothing in the story indicated the magicians staff -to- snake in imitation of Moses proof wasn't just as real as Moses snake- just not as powerful- Moses snake consumed theirs, they also couldn't turn the snakes back into something useful (like a staff) again, when the time for proof was over.

dinaRN

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:34 am

dinaR

I appreciate this dialog. It is helping me grow in my spiritual outlook on life and people. Love it!

Actually, what made me posted this, was a quotation (see the very first post) i had just come across, looking thru my files for something else, so i decided to put it out there, since i felt that strongly about it.

THANKS TO ALL THE FOLKS WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THIS THREAD.

NOW, BACK TO THE BUSINESS AT HAND

GO RV!

Last edited by Splovengates on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addl text)

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Splovengates wrote:TO ALCHEMIST,

A QUICK OVERVIEW OF WHAT I FOUND IN SOME OF THESE THINGS.

ACCUPUNCTURE: Acupunture is founded on Meridian Therapy that treats the "unseen" yet viable energy of the human body, it's systems, organs, glands and tissues. It is over 3000 years old and its success rates supercedes our Allopathic medicine 1000 fold. It has been proven through the use of dyes inserted into the the meridian pathways and shown via modern resonance equipment. Do you recommend we continue to DRUG adults and children to treat their symptoms or we use natural methods instilled in us by God himself.

Chinese medicine has its foundation in ASTROLOGICAL concepts, which the Creator of the universe condemns. Again a pagan practice. This is inacurate and perhaps you need to do some study into the occult. If you were to research the Vatican you would find that their very culture was created and has been run by Satanism.
Look into the activities of Bohemian Grove, annual event held in California.
HYPNOTISM:
Why would anyone let someone else take control of your mind? God doesnt even do that. God-given 'POWER OF CHOICE'. "Organized religion of all forms has been brain washing and mind controlling followers for eons."
TRUE HEALING VS FALSE H'EALING:
In these last days, before the latter rain is poured out Satan will counterfeit almost everything God can do, including the Second Coming of Christ. (There are much more detailS to investigate here, but not now). The use of synthetic drugs to treat symptoms of malfunction in our magnificent bodies is surely the work of the devil. Don't believe me? look into the Pharmaceutical cartels. It is driven by greed and money, not healing, not wellness. There are hundred of references in the bible for natural healing, including herbs, aromatherapy and the use of natural therapies.

FINALLY QUANTUM PHYSICS: Hmmm, instant healing??? Jesus did this. And even in all the great works of Jesus, he himself could not heal everyone. THAT is stated in the bible as well. Every person who is healed or seeks to be healed has a choice to accept or reject the healing, regardless of whether the healing is from a faith healer (religious origins), shaman (indiginous origins), allopathic (western origins), or esoteric (ancient origins).
God is the Creator of "Physics" and he wants His people to study the natural and scientific world because we will find the AWESOME POWER AND WISDOM of the Creator of the universe. We will continue to study this throughout the eons of eternity.

WEIRD! HUH! LOL

We haven't met Splovengates but I would bet that if we were to look in your bathroom cabinet we would find a nice supply of drugs from your local drug supplier. I bet you have more pain in your body than you know what to do with. I bet you have never been to China to witness brain surgery via the use of acupuncture (safe procedure) rather than anesthetic (dangerous procedure).

What you could do to make yourself more informed would be to actually experience or at least study case histories and interview recipients of natural remedies before you go off on tangens of topics you know nothing about. In essence you are merely regurgitating information that you have been brain washed (hypnotised) to believe. The only thing scarier than terrorists with guns are people who with beliefs so deeply entrenched in fear based teaching that they cannot see the "truth". I promise you if Jesus himself came here today he would be appalled at the followers of his word who judge, persecute, and condemn others as a result of ignorance or worse yet ignorant teachings!
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:24 pm

I would be willing to guess that most folks have a PHD, I do,

Public Highschool Diploma

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:19 pm

1alaskan wrote:I would be willing to guess that most folks have a PHD, I do,

POST HOLE DIGGER

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Hey I got one of them too! LOL! :happyjoy: hemademe crazyspin

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 2805820865  HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 2805820865  HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 2805820865  HEALTH CARE TIDBIT - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Splovengates wrote:

POST HOLE DIGGER

My dad had one of those,

ME!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:32 pm

FROM NOW ON IM CALLING

DOCTOR, 1ALASKAN

DOCTOR KEVIND53

SOUNDS GOOD, DONT IT!! LOL

Last edited by Splovengates on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addl text)

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:33 pm

Splovengates wrote:

POST HOLE DIGGER

LOL, piled higher and deeper, mines in the compost!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:37 pm

YES DOCTOR ALCHEMIST

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:38 pm

Splovengates wrote:FROM NOW ON IM CALLING

DOCTOR, 1ALASKAN

DOCTOR KEVIND53

SOUNDS GOOD, DONT IT!! LOL

How does the old saying go? I'm not a doctor, I just like to play it, I mean I play one on TV!

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:47 pm

OH,
SO NOW YOU CAN CALL ME

DOCTOR SPLOVENGATES, PHD

I ALSO HAVE A POST HOLE DIGGER IN THE BACKYARD SHED. PREVIOUS OWNER BESTOWED IT TO ME WHEN I BOUGHT THE HOUSE.

Last edited by Splovengates on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Addl text)

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Works for me.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Splovengates wrote:YES DOCTOR ALCHEMIST

I guess I asked for that Doctor Splovengates, Ph.D.
:cheers:

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:08 pm

Alchemist wrote:
Splovengates wrote:YES DOCTOR ALCHEMIST

I guess I asked for that Doctor Splovengates, Ph.D.
:cheers:

TAKE 2 DINAR AND BLOG ME IN THE MORNING

LOL

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Mc Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:52 am

The problem is that people get involved too deeply in the healer of these type and fall pray to people that lead them astray with you are your on god heal thy self and loose sight of the real Healer

Tony Mc

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum