Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City

+29
H2OMAN
iraqisteve1
fridayh
war eagle
whoppertwins
zerhourwriter
AZhombre
aksdinar
Terbo56
Jewelz
therealbutterfly
clayf
crisisdoc
Azure
happywelshguy
dean
Dr. Linda
Ponee
godsfool713
dinarstar
pitcher19
cdj
DevaronDLH
pontymania
BBALL99
7freemom
revenuerog
Amarao
awd13152
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 Empty posts?????

Post by fridayh Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:38 pm

I READ FRIDAYH'S POSTS.....IT THIS MY ANSWER OR IS THERE ANOTHER FRIDAYH??? BECAUSE NOT ONE WORD OF THIS WAS ME....I POSTED THE RATES ON ONADA....AND ASKED A COUPLE OF QUESTION.... 🇳🇴 bigsmile

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 Empty Re: Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City

Post by doodoo Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Getting kinda testy today, aren't we. If any of you have read some of my posts, you know that I'm in Dinaraholic Guru weaning mode. Started about 3 weeks ago by swearing off of reading anything johnnywg related. Well, since then I've eliminated 7 others from my reading list. I probably have at least 13 more to go, but as of now I have a calm restored to my life that I haven't had since I got involved in Dinars in May. No more negative thoughts (or posts) due to predictions that have never proven to be right. I just ignore those posts and look for "Gurus" that I believe post realistic information. I'm just a simple person who believes in what I have invested in and have finally taken the advice put out by those who believe every word of every Guru. I don't agree with many of them, so I'm not going to read them anymore (and not going to bash them in public).

Still buying Dinar, once a month on payday (ohboy that's Wednesday). Hope it doesn't RV tomorrow. Everyone have a wonderful evening and God bless each of you. - doodoo
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 Empty THANK YOU!!!!!

Post by fridayh Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:19 pm

I DON'T READ HIM EITHER.....HA!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME....THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK.....I KNOW THAT WHEN I READ YOUR MESSAGES AND POSTS THAT YOU HAVE WORKED YOUR A-- OFF TO BRING US THE TRUTH AND HAD TO GO THROUGH SOOOOOOO MUCH BS TO BRING US ALL THE BEST THAT IS BACK UP WITH GREAT SOURCES AND RESEARCH!! THANK YOU FOR THAT!!! groupdance Ilikeyou 🙇 🙇 :yes: 👼

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City - Page 2 Empty Re: Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City

Post by 1alaskan Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Not to bash or demean any bank emploees,

But, No one at any bank, except a very few (less then 5 people) at the top of the bank, and I don't mean branch, or region level, and only in the FOREX division.

When it RV's, soon we all hope, the first person on earth to know will be Dr.Shabibi, then folks in the CBI, (Tier 1) Then after it is posted, the folks at the IMF, and WB, (Tier 2), then the FOREX sites and FOREX banks, (Tier 3), then the IQD dealers, (Tier 4), then the rest of the world, (Tier 5),

ALL WITH IN MINUTE OR LESS.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by awd13152 Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Have any of you here heard that this thing is a done deal, the train is pulling into the station, it's done, blah, blah, blah!!! And for sure we will be cashing out by Monday, if not certainly by Tuesday or Wednesday but, it could go as far out as Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, next week, next month, after New Years, Ramadhan, before the Paris club agreement, after the troops leave, as soon as they all return from EID Holiday, as soon as HCL is done, right after Chapter VII sanctions are lifted, not before oil and defense ministers are seated, Shabs wants it done today, right after Malaki returns from the US, as soon as Biden leaves Iraq after his last visit, has to be done before the 2012 budget is submitted, as soon as Iraq is a full blown member of the WTO and so on, and so on..

^^^^^I am 100% with you on that

iraqisteve1 wrote:Only a couple of things gonna happen the rest of this year..... The day will turn into night, Christmas is December 25th (here in the US) this ole world will keep on turnin and the Dinar Pumpers will keep on a Pumpin..

Ya'll know who they are.... It's very profitable to them so you can't blame them for doing it, you just need to stop "enabeling" them by not buying Dinars. Plain and simple.

Have any of you here heard that this thing is a done deal, the train is pulling into the station, it's done, blah, blah, blah!!! And for sure we will be cashing out by Monday, if not certainly by Tuesday or Wednesday but, it could go as far out as Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, next week, next month, after New Years, Ramadhan, before the Paris club agreement, after the troops leave, as soon as they all return from EID Holiday, as soon as HCL is done, right after Chapter VII sanctions are lifted, not before oil and defense ministers are seated, Shabs wants it done today, right after Malaki returns from the US, as soon as Biden leaves Iraq after his last visit, has to be done before the 2012 budget is submitted, as soon as Iraq is a full blown member of the WTO and so on, and so on..

Soooo much lying and deciet it's pathetic... Take the rumors for what they are, entertainment purposes only and a way to pump Dinar sales.

You know who's doing it!!!! Call em out!! Make em respond and answer for thier lie's.

Call a spade a spade!!!!!!!

If you do not see it on Forex or CBI, is has NOT happened.
awd13152
awd13152

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:59 pm

awd13152 wrote:Have any of you here heard that this thing is a done deal, the train is pulling into the station, it's done, blah, blah, blah!!! And for sure we will be cashing out by Monday, if not certainly by Tuesday or Wednesday but, it could go as far out as Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, next week, next month, after New Years, Ramadhan, before the Paris club agreement, after the troops leave, as soon as they all return from EID Holiday, as soon as HCL is done, right after Chapter VII sanctions are lifted, not before oil and defense ministers are seated, Shabs wants it done today, right after Malaki returns from the US, as soon as Biden leaves Iraq after his last visit, has to be done before the 2012 budget is submitted, as soon as Iraq is a full blown member of the WTO and so on, and so on..

iraqisteve1 wrote:Only a couple of things gonna happen the rest of this year..... The day will turn into night, Christmas is December 25th (here in the US) this ole world will keep on turnin and the Dinar Pumpers will keep on a Pumpin..

Ya'll know who they are.... It's very profitable to them so you can't blame them for doing it, you just need to stop "enabeling" them by not buying Dinars. Plain and simple.

Soooo much lying and deciet it's pathetic... Take the rumors for what they are, entertainment purposes only and a way to pump Dinar sales.

You know who's doing it!!!! Call em out!! Make em respond and answer for thier lie's.

I'm afraid someone is mistaken on which site she is on, yes those statements have been posted here, for information, not gospel, but come from other sites, and site owners.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:13 pm

awd13152 wrote:Have any of you here heard that this thing is a done deal, the train is pulling into the station, it's done, blah, blah, blah!!! And for sure we will be cashing out by Monday, if not certainly by Tuesday or Wednesday but, it could go as far out as Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, next week, next month, after New Years, Ramadhan, before the Paris club agreement, after the troops leave, as soon as they all return from EID Holiday, as soon as HCL is done, right after Chapter VII sanctions are lifted, not before oil and defense ministers are seated, Shabs wants it done today, right after Malaki returns from the US, as soon as Biden leaves Iraq after his last visit, has to be done before the 2012 budget is submitted, as soon as Iraq is a full blown member of the WTO and so on, and so on..

What happened to you werent following the thread anymore and was not coming back til after the new year? Was lookin forward to that..... Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Ok

let's be nice folks

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum