Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City

+29
H2OMAN
iraqisteve1
fridayh
war eagle
whoppertwins
zerhourwriter
AZhombre
aksdinar
Terbo56
Jewelz
therealbutterfly
clayf
crisisdoc
Azure
happywelshguy
dean
Dr. Linda
Ponee
godsfool713
dinarstar
pitcher19
cdj
DevaronDLH
pontymania
BBALL99
7freemom
revenuerog
Amarao
awd13152
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City Empty Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City

Post by awd13152 Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:33 am

I went to BancFirst in Oklahoma City yesterday & they do not show any rates (not even the 0.00000 that people are saying). She even showed me the bank screens and the Dinar is not listed and it has not RV'ed in Iraq as many has posted as rumors. I work for Chase bank as a regional manager & we have nothing listed for the IQD nor does Wells Fargo...we don't even have 0.000000 or any "dummy" rates listed in our system. My internal Intel has advised me 5-7 years from now this will RV. I know a lot of people think this may be a negative post but I am ONLY posting what information I am receiving just like the "guru's" on this site. So for those of you that believe this will happen this year please re-visit this post in February 2012 and please comment "You were right this has not RV'd yet like the guru's say" IJS

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!
awd13152
awd13152

Back to top Go down

Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City Empty Re: Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City

Post by Amarao Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:52 am

I would like to be the first to thank you for posting some realistic information.

Amarao

Back to top Go down

Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City Empty Re: Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City

Post by awd13152 Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:01 am

@Amarao No problem at all. I do NOT believe in BS plus how can you trust a website that has links to buy Dinar???

http://dinaruk.com/index.php

http://mydinarbroker.com/

There was even an add for the University of Phoenix on here as well (not bashing the school) but if this was a reputable website they wouldn't have these types on ads on their website...my opinion alone other may feel different

"Terms of Use”

-The content of this site is purely for information only and is NOT intended to constitute professional advice as circumstances will vary from person to person.

- The views expressed are solely the opinions of their authors. The owners and moderators are NOT responsible or liable for any posts made by its members or other third parties.

- Any links or quotes posted from other sites must be duly endorsed. (I.e. Say where you got the information and ensure that the copying of such information is permitted by that source site)

- The owners and/or moderators reserve the right to reproduce or remove any material uploaded to this site.

- Anyone who violates these rules may have their access privileges removed without warning.

- These rules may be modified from time to time by the owners of this site.

If you do not see it on Forex or CBI, is has NOT happened.
awd13152
awd13152

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:55 am

awd13152 wrote:I went to BancFirst in Oklahoma City yesterday & they do not show any rates (not even the 0.00000 that people are saying). She even showed me the bank screens and the Dinar is not listed and it has not RV'ed in Iraq as many has posted as rumors. I work for Chase bank as a regional manager & we have nothing listed for the IQD nor does Wells Fargo...we don't even have 0.000000 or any "dummy" rates listed in our system. My internal Intel has advised me 5-7 years from now this will RV. I know a lot of people think this may be a negative post but I am ONLY posting what information I am receiving just like the "guru's" on this site. So for those of you that believe this will happen this year please re-visit this post in February 2012 and please comment "You were right this has not RV'd yet like the guru's say" IJS

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong bank screens than jonny talks about and looks like a civil war is brewing in Iraq if they have to wait 5 to 7 years before they can get a decient meal on their tables. If I were an Iraqi, I would have defected already and never go back.

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:02 am

One of my Doctors is from Iraq. She left @13 and has never gone back..says she never will either....

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:30 am

AJAnderson wrote:
awd13152 wrote:I went to BancFirst in Oklahoma City yesterday & they do not show any rates (not even the 0.00000 that people are saying). She even showed me the bank screens and the Dinar is not listed and it has not RV'ed in Iraq as many has posted as rumors. I work for Chase bank as a regional manager & we have nothing listed for the IQD nor does Wells Fargo...we don't even have 0.000000 or any "dummy" rates listed in our system. My internal Intel has advised me 5-7 years from now this will RV. I know a lot of people think this may be a negative post but I am ONLY posting what information I am receiving just like the "guru's" on this site. So for those of you that believe this will happen this year please re-visit this post in February 2012 and please comment "You were right this has not RV'd yet like the guru's say" IJS

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong bank screens than jonny talks about and looks like a civil war is brewing in Iraq if they have to wait 5 to 7 years before they can get a decient meal on their tables. If I were an Iraqi, I would have defected already and never go back.

5-7 years huh...aj, are u still hearing this year?

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:39 am

Appreciative of all perspectives here and freedom to express them. As always, we each choose who and what we "take onboard" and how we act thereupon; responsible for the consequences of all choices.

Most appreciative of the People represented here-- men, women, children with hearts, minds, souls created in His image, precious in His sight, seeking Truth and Abundance, just two aspects of Who He Is...

Blessings to ALL here, In His Love, Joy, Peace, Forgiveness and so much More... 7freemom
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BBALL99 Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:55 am

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Intel you managed to bring here proves you are clueless to what is really happening. At least Now we get to see the REAL type of people that are in the banking industry (even as high as the Regional Managers... as he stated himself ... he has heard nothing) and why most are not invested.

Note to everyone.......Please think twice before you let these Bankers Invest or even touch your money. If you need a Real Trained and Qualified Wealth Manager try a Brokerage Firm.

1st Commandment .....Never Get Advice From A Banker.!!!

Yes, there are back screens the IT guys can only get too and see, who do you think write the codes to build the websites and with every site there is always a back door.

Don't believe what the above Banker is trying to tell you...

Never Forget the first Commandment....

NEVER GET ADVICE FROM A BANKER

BBALL99

Back to top Go down

Post by pontymania Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:15 am

True, who knows what truth is. There is so much intel, and also when doing your own homework deciphering articles, look at all the players in this global game. We can come up with so many reasons. Yes I never trust banks, but we need not bash them as this is what was told to this manager. I was told by my friends currency exchange dealer who was told by his boss that the RV can happen between now and May 2012. He also stated that Iraq will release the RV when global economics improve as they do not want to release it now. Just one other piece of info among many. Just don't go crazy as this will happen, we just don't know when.What I hate is when we get intel any second, minute,hour, day soon, in the process. we should see it.. etc...Just send us the email is when its done, so we wait till then.My heart goes out to may of our investors who are suffering terribly, and lost plenty. Just have faith and this will be a reality.

pontymania

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:38 am

I'm sorry but if the statements made by this person, concerning the RV in 5 -7 years from no were true, there would be no point, and no value. The world cannot wait for such a silly thing to happen at that late date. IQD is already a major player in this revalue/reset of the world's currency's... several nations including the USA, China GB and about 137 others have the IQD as reserve currency for times like the one we are presently in. Politically I can see how Obama might want to hold off this event until just before the elections next year so he comes out shining like the savoir prince... but still I think the Euro crash, Greece, Italy and several other countries are looking strongly at the IQD RV...
But thanks for the misinformation... it sounds very much like the misinformation given by the Royal family in Kuwait the day before their currency Revalued...
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by cdj Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:49 am

BBALL99- I agree 100% with you! NEVER TRUST A BANKER - I am One. There is so much going on that the average person does not know about.
People want to be led around by their noses instead of doing their OWN Homework on thing that matter. (Like this investment)

cdj

Back to top Go down

Post by pitcher19 Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:50 am

There are 4 ads on this site selling dinar. Y'all need to hurry up and get more dinar because it's about to RV.

pitcher19

Back to top Go down

Post by awd13152 Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:58 am

So when "gurus" on this site has said this WILL RV this week and nothing happens I should trust them? Please revisit my post next year and we will see who is correct.

awd13152
awd13152

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:05 pm

awd13152 wrote:@Amarao No problem at all. I do NOT believe in BS plus how can you trust a website that has links to buy Dinar???

There was even an add for the University of Phoenix on here as well (not bashing the school) but if this was a reputable website they wouldn't have these types on ads on their website...my opinion alone other may feel different

"Terms of Use”

-The content of this site is purely for information only and is NOT intended to constitute professional advice as circumstances will vary from person to person.

- The views expressed are solely the opinions of their authors. The owners and moderators are NOT responsible or liable for any posts made by its members or other third parties.

- Any links or quotes posted from other sites must be duly endorsed. (I.e. Say where you got the information and ensure that the copying of such information is permitted by that source site)

- The owners and/or moderators reserve the right to reproduce or remove any material uploaded to this site.

- Anyone who violates these rules may have their access privileges removed without warning.

This has already been addressed in another post,and how the owners of this site conduct it,is,once again,none of your business,however,it seems to me that you are trying to be real angel,hanging out there in the clouds,harping on and on about the same thing. Rolling Eyes

You say you work for the bank?
Everyone who opens an account,or does business with a bank signs documentation for all transactions right?
On all bank paperwork there are printed terms and conditions relative to those transactions,right?
The bank is charging it's clients for everything provided,one way or another,and as a "regional manager" I would think you are therefore expected,even required to uphold bank policy,am I correct?
"Your" bank received billions in bail out money right?
What did "your" bank do with it?
Here is one of many articles that can be found on the web which may help you to answer this question.
http://jonathanturley.org/2008/10/28/jpmorgan-chase-executive-admits-that-bailout-will-be-used-not-to-make-new-loans-but-to-buy-other-companies/

...and you come on to Oom and speak of trust!

With that said,if you do not trust the place you are at,sir/ma'am,please remove yourself to where you feel most comfortable,IE working for an institution which apparently holds the high moral ground,and is a bastion of excellent business practice.
I am surprised you have not yet received a little assistance in that direction Smile

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:06 pm

I AM IN SOL CAL , LAST YEAR I WAS AT WELLS FARGO......

I HAD A CASHIERS CHECK MADE OUT FOR DINAR TRADE.....

I WAS TOLD THAT WELLS WILL BE HANDLING THE R.V. .......

THEN WE HEADED INTO JANUARY THE FIRST WEEK .....

THEN WELLS DID A 360......

DONT WORRY THEY ARE GOING TO DO ANOTHER 360

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:37 pm

awd13152 wrote:So when "gurus" on this site has said this WILL RV this week and nothing happens I should trust them? Please revisit my post next year and we will see who is correct.

Why is it the "gurus" on THIS site that you seem to take offense with? Or, are you also posting the same kind of questions on all of the other Dinar Forums? You do understand that much of what is is posted on here is from those OTHER FORUMS and their GURUS . I suggest that you go and pose the same questions to them in their home site. OOM is not responsible for what those other gurus are saying. OOM is NOT responsible for what you choose to read. Thousands of people own dinar and they choose NOT to frequent any dinar forum at all. They know that all this intel is heresay without actual proof. They watch the CBI, FOREX and other sources of information. For those who can't handle this type of forum, who have no self discipline and feel compelled to read what they believe to be lies, and then get offended, I suggest you remove yourself from your source of aggravation. Forum reading and participation is a CHOICE....your own choice. Noone solicited you to become a member of OOM. I don't understand why so many want to blame others for their own actions. You have CHOICE. Choose to walk away. What is it that makes you want to bring such animosity to your day. I will bet you that if you were to not frequent the forums, you would have a calmer spirit. You may even begin to feel a little joy of life flickering inside ... IF you really believe it isn't rving for quite some time, you really have NO REASON to even look for info right now, do you? Why choose to participate in an activity that is optional if you don't like it........I just don't understand........scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:18 pm

To awd13152: Of course the banks in Oklahoma City, Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo, are going to tell you that they know nothing. Chances are that they REALLY DO KNOW NOTHING!!!! Because the RV HASN'T BEEN RELEASED YET!!! So, they are protecting their jobs, their security, because they either have been told NOTHING, or they have been told to say NOTHING!!

However, over a year ago, I set up my FDIC insured Non-Interest Bearing Accounts, in preparation for the RV, at Chase Bank in downtown Oklahoma City. The private bankers there told me that they understood EXACTLY what I was preparing for, and that hundreds of other Oklahomans, including small town small bank presidents and managers, were also setting up their accounts in anticipation of the RV. These private bankers were totally aware of our forthcoming blessing!! They just didn't know WHEN it would occur. EXACTLY!!!

So, your information is either bogus, or you didn't talk with people who KNEW ANYTHING!!! Do more research -- it might surprise you!!
:queen:
groupdance groupdance groupdance
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by awd13152 Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:49 pm

Please revisit my post next year and we will see who is correct.

awd13152
awd13152

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:03 pm

could this be,-----when goi is complete;-------if baskets are re set before rv,then rv occurs at lower rate than kuiate......and later increases.........the trader pumpers want your dinar "BEFORE RV'.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by awd13152 Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:19 pm

ALL I AM SIMPLY SAYING IF YOU COULD RE-READ MY ORIGINAL POST

***My internal Intel has advised me 5-7 years from now this will RV. I know a lot of people think this may be a negative post but I am ONLY posting what information I am receiving just like the "guru's" on this site.

This is what was told to me so I decided to share it JESUS CHRIST!!!

On Daddy Dinar's website one of the admins on here typed "This has RV'd in Iraq" ~~~ I can not access their website at this time b/c Service Unavailable / The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later but my big thing is why would one post such a lie...it wasn't oom or bulldog but it was posted last Tuesday I believe on http://theiraqidinar.com/
Secondly why is this "guru" site selling dinar? (please see my links on the original post)...getting people pumped up to buy more dinar at a 40% mark-up perhaps???

dinarstar wrote:
awd13152 wrote:@Amarao No problem at all. I do NOT believe in BS plus how can you trust a website that has links to buy Dinar???

"Terms of Use”

This has already been addressed in another post,and how the owners of this site conduct it,is,once again,none of your business,however,it seems to me that you are trying to be real angel,hanging out there in the clouds,harping on and on about the same thing. Rolling Eyes

You say you work for the bank?
Everyone who opens an account,or does business with a bank signs documentation for all transactions right?
On all bank paperwork there are printed terms and conditions relative to those transactions,right?
The bank is charging it's clients for everything provided,one way or another,and as a "regional manager" I would think you are therefore expected,even required to uphold bank policy,am I correct?
"Your" bank received billions in bail out money right?
What did "your" bank do with it?
Here is one of many articles that can be found on the web which may help you to answer this question.
http://jonathanturley.org/2008/10/28/jpmorgan-chase-executive-admits-that-bailout-will-be-used-not-to-make-new-loans-but-to-buy-other-companies/

...and you come on to Oom and speak of trust!

With that said,if you do not trust the place you are at,sir/ma'am,please remove yourself to where you feel most comfortable,IE working for an institution which apparently holds the high moral ground,and is a bastion of excellent business practice.
I am surprised you have not yet received a little assistance in that direction Smile
awd13152
awd13152

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:24 pm

I'm assuming that you wouldn't want to wait 5-7 years for the RV.

Want to sell your Dinars?

bounce

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by awd13152 Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Why would I do that?

awd13152
awd13152

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Just think of what you could do right "NOW" with your money.

The way that this world is going, we may not be here in 5-7 years.

So, if you Truly Believe in what you stated, it would be sensible, to make good use of the money that you have invested in the RV and Xmas is coming.

If you Don't Truly Believe in what you stated, then what's the purpose of posting the info?

bounce

awd13152 wrote:Why would I do that?
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by awd13152 Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Christmas was taken care of...I believe that this will.RV but.not anytime soon

awd13152
awd13152

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Remember everyone is a messenger here, its the sources that can be suspect.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cdj Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:37 pm

awd13152 - you really need to do some research on Iraqi and the Paris agreement, their inflation getting ready to hit double digits and many, many other things in regards to Iraqi's economy. You need to research their Budget for this upcoming year that was passed by parliament. Where is all of that money coming from. How about all of the fighter jets that they just purchased from us???How about paying China to build all of those homes in Iraqi? It is in there signed contract that ALL Funds have to be in Revalued currency!The recent deals with Shell and Exxon. None of this is possible without an RV - Now. The country will just implode. Please do some homework before you come on here getting uneducated people all fired up thinking they have to wait another 5-7 years.

cdj

Back to top Go down

Post by cdj Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:41 pm

awd13152_ This was in the Iraqi News paper yesterday. Please read.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alarabiya.net/programs/2011/11/25/179177.html&ei=-cTRTo6tJ4WliQKz1vH8Cw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=11&ved=0CIcBEO4BMAo&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8%25D9%2586%25D9%25

cdj

Back to top Go down

Post by crisisdoc Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Perhaps we should develop new sources...

crisisdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Heres what I got from the link that CDJ put up...short but good vibes The dawn of the Iraqi Central Bank economic surprise announcement that the Deputy Governor Reserve Bank's foreign currency amounted to about sixty billion dollars, the highest on Iraq.
This announcement was commonly denied or that the common problems in Iraq permanently, but encompassed the other surprise is that any currency dinar has become one of the strongest currencies in the region including the Gulf currency, according to contexts of monetary policy.
We will try in this episode, that translate to the Iraqi citizen How will this surprise on his daily life.
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:42 pm

punisher wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by awd13152 Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:45 pm

We will see on 1/01/2012 who is correct. I will be back on this topic on 1/01/2012 to check back with you all =)

AJAnderson wrote:
punisher wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes
awd13152
awd13152

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:51 pm

[quote="cdj"]awd13152_ This was in the Iraqi News paper yesterday. Please read.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alarabiya.net/programs/2011/11/25/179177.html&ei=-cTRTo6tJ4WliQKz1vH8Cw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=11&ved=0CIcBEO4BMAo&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8%25D9%2586%25D9%25[/quote]

After checking about an hour ago, i wouldsay the Iraq currency is not the strongest yet, hopefuly real soon though. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:13 pm

awd13152 wrote:We will see on 1/01/2012 who is correct. I will be back on this topic on 1/01/2012 to check back with you all =)

Why bother coming back then when you think its 5-7 years away? how about you just come back in 5 years and then you can say you told us all so. Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:16 pm

cdj wrote:awd13152 - you really need to do some research on Iraqi and the Paris agreement, their inflation getting ready to hit double digits and many, many other things in regards to Iraqi's economy. You need to research their Budget for this upcoming year that was passed by parliament. Where is all of that money coming from. How about all of the fighter jets that they just purchased from us???How about paying China to build all of those homes in Iraqi? It is in there signed contract that ALL Funds have to be in Revalued currency!The recent deals with Shell and Exxon. None of this is possible without an RV - Now. The country will just implode. Please do some homework before you come on here getting uneducated people all fired up thinking they have to wait another 5-7 years.

awd - you are a great example of how easy it is to lead populations of people around by the nose on a string with disinformation and a great example of how easy it is for people that know things to keep people like you in the dark without much effort.

While leaving you and your important friends under the distinct impression that you have a clue about anything going on in this great big world. Apparently you don't think anyone in the know can keep a secret and manage to keep you and your friends thoroughly confused at the same time, that causes you to spread misinformation to keep other already confused gullible people mixed up beyond belief, like they stuck your head in a mix master blender turned on high - but somehow you are convinced you know what you know - when you really don't know to even get yourself out of a wet paper bag if you had to -
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by awd13152 Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Awwwww how t-totally cute Ilikeyou

Jewelz wrote:
cdj wrote:awd13152 - you really need to do some research on Iraqi and the Paris agreement, their inflation getting ready to hit double digits and many, many other things in regards to Iraqi's economy. You need to research their Budget for this upcoming year that was passed by parliament. Where is all of that money coming from. How about all of the fighter jets that they just purchased from us???How about paying China to build all of those homes in Iraqi? It is in there signed contract that ALL Funds have to be in Revalued currency!The recent deals with Shell and Exxon. None of this is possible without an RV - Now. The country will just implode. Please do some homework before you come on here getting uneducated people all fired up thinking they have to wait another 5-7 years.

awd - you are a great example of how easy it is to lead populations of people around by the nose on a string with disinformation and a great example of how easy it is for people that know things to keep people like you in the dark without much effort.

While leaving you and your important friends under the distinct impression that you have a clue about anything going on in this great big world. Apparently you don't think anyone in the know can keep a secret and manage to keep you and your friends thoroughly confused at the same time, that causes you to spread misinformation to keep other already confused gullible people mixed up beyond belief, like they stuck your head in a mix master blender turned on high - but somehow you are convinced you know what you know - when you really don't know to even get yourself out of a wet paper bag if you had to -
awd13152
awd13152

Back to top Go down

Post by awd13152 Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Was thinking may be I should come back on the 1st of every year until then...btw this is my last post and I am no longer watching this topic. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year!!!

awd13152
awd13152

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Ok, people, let's stay cool- -Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Then why introduce negative comments, when they are not needed?

I know that some Dinartarians have sold their Dinars, because of negative comments like this.

There's more than enough Negativity, already and you don't know the impact that comments can have on other members.

I would hate the thought that any negative comment that I made, would cause a Dinartarian to sell their Dinars, especially at this time.

bounce

awd13152 wrote:Christmas was taken care of...I believe that this will.RV but.not anytime soon
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksdinar Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:08 am

looking at wrong screens.....you should be looking at your screen and not banks....

No one is guru in IQds as everyone is just reading news, articles and turning them into possible Rv time.

I have seen many so called gurus or intel givers since 2003 and none of the intel has panned out yet!!

In early days it was more like 'my cousin, brother. sister is working at UN and they have seen papers for RV'.

Treat this as investment, if it happens then it a blessing and if not it is still a blessing as one can only gain if one is in the game.

One should ask DB or other iqd dealers who lure desperate people into layway schemes, how many have lost deposit?

aksdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by AZhombre Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:44 am

"I work for Chase bank as a regional manager & we have nothing listed for the IQD nor does Wells Fargo..."

I hate to say it, but you even sound like a bank employee (and your avatar -picture- looks like a branch manager at BofA I recently met). In July I decided to visit with my WF branch office manager (been banking there for years after I left BofA), and he said none of their branches were dealing (buying/selling) "exotic currency". He did however give me his business card and said if an RV did occur, to "please call me and I'll get you right in". When I stop in to get money orders for additional IQD orders, he always wishes me "luck".

Then I visited BofA, my former bank, across the street. I was shocked when I met the branch manager. I asked her if they were involved in any exotic currency like the IQD from Iraq. She said "I hope you didn't waste your money on that junk. I have a very wealthy customer who constantly sends me emails about the IQD and he's stupid! There is no way that crap will ever amount to anything. He (referring to her bank customer) is a fool buying that worthless currency."

I thanked her for her time (being closing time) and asked her if she thought the IQD would ever RV. She said, "if it does at all, it would happen in 2012 and help Pres Obama get re-elected!"

Don't think that branch is getting any of my money when it RV's!!!!!
Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City 2879513009
AZhombre
AZhombre

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:29 am

awd13152 wrote:Christmas was taken care of...I believe that this will.RV but.not anytime soon

Ok I wont say whether you are truthful or not but I will say this.

You do A LOT of foot work for a regional manager. My sister is a teller and gets better info but maybe my sister is just well connected.

If YOU are looking 5-7 years down the road then why did you decide to join a dinar rumor site now? Odd behavior for someone who is getting inside information.

And whats the difference to you if people are buying dinar off these links? The more they buy the better because like you said, "It will RV". As a banker you should know, get in early. Because the dinar could raise in value next year... AGAIN... (know your history) No harm in trading more dinar.

You maybe right, I'm not saying you're wrong, but I do see inconsistencies.

Anywho... I hate when people say that it wont RV for another 5 years, and then somoe JO comes on and say "hey thank you for the realistic intel"... What makes THAT realistic? Because it's far from now?

If yo have been in this as long as I have then you would now, 5 years from know is no more realistic than 5 hours.

I remember people 3 years ago saying that it wont happen until another 2 years and saying that that is realistic.... well apparently not.

People who say that it wont happen for another 5 years are just as egotistcal and arrogant as people saying that it will happen tomorrow.

When will people just say... "I DON"T KNOW... but I hope tomorrow. Tomorrow will be nice"

Then we could start using the dinar community to keep everyone focused on IQD basics and not just pumping all the time.... sheesh...

I'm tired from running my ignorant mouth.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whoppertwins Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:42 am

gee wonder what the inflation rate would be in 5 - 7 yrs it will happen soon just not gonna happen when we want it too like yesterday.

I'll Be Back!Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City 437791839
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:38 am

AWD; Really?????Since 05??????????And still NOT a believer!!!!!!!!!!!!!Unbelievable!!!!!!

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City Empty OK

Post by fridayh Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:16 am

OK I WENT TO THE SITE THAT YOU RECOMMENDED AND I FOUND THIS.....I REALIZE THAT WE ARE NOT GETTING THE NEWS HERE IN THE STATES.....BUT, HOW COULD THIS BE MISSED???

The dawn of the Iraqi Central Bank economic surprise announcement that the Deputy Governor Reserve Bank's foreign currency amounted to about sixty billion dollars, the highest on Iraq.
This announcement was commonly denied or that the common problems in Iraq permanently, but encompassed the other surprise is that any currency dinar has become one of the strongest currencies in the region including the Gulf currency, according to contexts of monetary policy.
We will try in this episode, that translate to the Iraqi citizen How will this surprise on his daily life.

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:31 am

AZhombre

It's hard for me to invision ANY banker saying anyone could "waste their money" on a currency EXCHANGE!

Rolling Eyes

... Sometimes I look around and think that I'm standing in the wrong line.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iraqisteve1 Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Only a couple of things gonna happen the rest of this year..... The day will turn into night, Christmas is December 25th (here in the US) this ole world will keep on turnin and the Dinar Pumpers will keep on a Pumpin..

Ya'll know who they are.... It's very profitable to them so you can't blame them for doing it, you just need to stop "enabeling" them by not buying Dinars. Plain and simple.

Have any of you here heard that this thing is a done deal, the train is pulling into the station, it's done, blah, blah, blah!!! And for sure we will be cashing out by Monday, if not certainly by Tuesday or Wednesday but, it could go as far out as Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, next week, next month, after New Years, Ramadhan, before the Paris club agreement, after the troops leave, as soon as they all return from EID Holiday, as soon as HCL is done, right after Chapter VII sanctions are lifted, not before oil and defense ministers are seated, Shabs wants it done today, right after Malaki returns from the US, as soon as Biden leaves Iraq after his last visit, has to be done before the 2012 budget is submitted, as soon as Iraq is a full blown member of the WTO and so on, and so on..

Soooo much lying and deciet it's pathetic... Take the rumors for what they are, entertainment purposes only and a way to pump Dinar sales.

You know who's doing it!!!! Call em out!! Make em respond and answer for thier lie's.

Call a spade a spade!!!!!!!

iraqisteve1

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:09 pm

WHOOOOOOOHOooooooooooooooooo...Trains pullin into the station! WhoooooooooHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!........just sayin.....LOL...call me out! I'm so EXCITED about the RV I'm buying more! Come to me you sweet RV!
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by captstic Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:21 pm

iraqisteve1,Awesome post,you hit on the head buddy, I've had a friend on the ground over there for some time now,nothing! Somebody pick up the phone and call the CBI! Now watch how much that comment stirs things up.

captstic

Back to top Go down

Post by bryce08 Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:31 pm

I hate to be rude, and i am greatful for the info you brought to the table. But as a regional manager you dont know about the backside of things? I mean really? i know a district manager for wells fargo, and I dont expect her to know anything untill it hits the branches...which wont be untill we know too. and 5-7 years...CMON man thats just rediculous. also why do you keep saying see whos right next year...when you stated 5-7 years? be a little realistic about some of the things you are saying.

bryce08

Back to top Go down

Chase, BancFirst and Wells Fargo in Oklahoma City Empty posts?????

Post by fridayh Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:38 pm

I READ FRIDAYH'S POSTS.....IT THIS MY ANSWER OR IS THERE ANOTHER FRIDAYH??? BECAUSE NOT ONE WORD OF THIS WAS ME....I POSTED THE RATES ON ONADA....AND ASKED A COUPLE OF QUESTION.... 🇳🇴 bigsmile

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum