Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday

+4
Jimplants
oldmanskull
Jayzze
Terbo56
8 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Re: The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday

Post by Jayzze Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:50 pm

claude thanks for the heads up. I take it by then they will have a new pm the budget done the election and other important laws that must be done or they will continue the following sat. correct

Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty A source for {Al-Sabah »: President Saleh received the applications of 48 candidates

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:29 am

[size=36][rtl]A source for {Al-Sabah »: President Saleh received the applications of 48 candidates[/rtl][/size]

Friday 20 December 2019

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Alsabaah-25698

Members of the House of Representatives favored the announcement by President Barham Salih of the candidate for prime minister tomorrow, Sunday, revealing that he had received the requests of about 48 candidates for the position.

This comes at a time when a legal expert confirmed the absence of a constitutional or governmental vacuum with the end of the 15-day period, indicating that the caretaker government continues to operate until the vote on the new government booth.

Representative Abbas Al-Atafi told Al-Sabah that the resigned government will continue to carry out the work of the executive and other ministries until one of the personalities is appointed as the next prime minister.
Al-Atafi confirmed that the President of the Republic received requests from 48 candidates for the position, but he pointed out, "There is no agreement on one of these personalities until now." On acceptability.

Al-Atafi revealed a meeting of the Parliamentary Correction Gathering in order to present an appropriate figure to be Prime Minister of Iraq during the next stage, which could bring him to the shore of safety, away from the personalities who previously held an executive position.

In turn, the member of the House of Representatives for the Al-Fateh Alliance, MP Ahmad Al-Kinani, suggested that the political forces introduce the name of the new prime minister tomorrow, Sunday.
Al-Kanani said to “conscious”: “The political forces are conducting continuous meetings during this period to resolve the name of the candidate for the position of prime minister.” 

http://alsabaah.iq/18517/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%84%D9%80-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%85-%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-48-%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%B4%D8%AD%D8%A7
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Re: The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday

Post by Jayzze Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:35 am

so claude tell me of the 48 names how many have no iraian influence?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Sources: Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will be assigned to head the next government and announce it at the beginning of 2020

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:39 pm

[size=41]Sources: Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will be assigned to head the next government and announce it at the beginning of 2020[/size]

2019-12-20

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 E5b503c7321d1d5014ca12a4d9802b7a_XL

Yes Iraq:

A correspondent of "Yass Iraq" in Baghdad said that Iraqi President Barham Salih will appoint former Minister Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to head the new government after he is close to taking over this task, and that he will form the government during the month of his mandate and announce it at the beginning of next month of next year.

Barham tried but did not succeed:

A prominent Iraqi politician told Yassin Iraq, who asked not to be named, “The Iraqi presidency tried to play more than once during the constitutional period and postponed the deadline for nominating a candidate to assign him to form the new government until Sunday, and that President Saleh tried to take over this task himself on the pretext of the lack of personality Agreed upon and once on the pretext of not identifying the largest bloc, and this was evident during his meeting with the leaders of the political blocs.

The politician, who participated in a meeting with Barham Salih and the political blocs, added that the hints were clear from Salih until he was frank with one of the representatives of these blocs face to face that “the representatives of the Shiite political forces sitting with you now themselves are not satisfied with your assumption of the position. ”

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 179122019_79038390_991845304521467_6387936169652387840_n

The French Press Agency quoted the source in the Presidency of the Republic as agreeing to postpone the deadline until Sunday, given that Friday and Saturday are a weekly holiday in Iraq. Article 81 of the Iraqi constitution stipulates that if confidence is not granted to a person for prime minister within the prescribed time limit, the President of the Republic shall act as the resigned president for a period of two weeks, during which he assigns a new candidate.

There were extensive contacts during the past hours between parties in Najaf on the one hand and Barham Saleh's office on the other hand supported by a broad parliamentary force with a campaign of nominations for Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to take over the new task, especially that Muhammad Tawfiq refused to participate in the government of Abdul-Mahdi and resigned from the second Maliki government after a wide dispute between The two parties.

Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi is a figure known for her integrity and he is respected by the religious authority. The authority previously asked him to run for the position of Prime Minister in 2010 instead of his cousin Iyad Allawi, but he refused, and he has a relationship with the family of Mr. Sadr.

Muhammad Allawi, in Virginia, talks about the Iraqi demonstrations: the most important achievements of the October Uprising

Two weeks ago, Allawi attended a symposium in Virginia in the United States, followed by “Yassin Iraq”, in which he said:

“In my view, the greatest achievement accomplished by the demonstrations is that it will establish a new political stage that differs radically from the previous political stage; The Iraqi citizen knew that he was able to change the ruler and the spoilers would not be able in the future. The events that have passed proved that the religious authority represented by the ayatollah Sayyid al-Sistani is compatible with the people's rightful demands, and these results were not achieved without the presence of this high degree of cohesion.

sky

Since the approval of the Council of Representatives on the first of December this year to resign the government of Abdul-Mahdi, several names have been circulated, two of which were rejected, Minister of Higher Education Qusay al-Suhail, and former Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, while both the head of the National Intelligence Service Mustafa Al-Kazemi and former Minister of Communications Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, the most satisfactory, especially between the ruling parties, according to the new equation, which is one of the demonstrators the general wing and the wing of the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr, the religious authority and then later and to a lesser degree the political blocs.

Mustafa Al-Kazemi is considered one of the most accepted personalities in the national political scene. After he assumed the security apparatus, he helped rebuild the capabilities of the security apparatus and in accelerating the liberation of Iraq from ISIS. He is known to be an acceptable, balanced personality far from local conflicts and has his acceptability in the region and assumed political and regional activities. External during the stage of liberating Iraq from ISIS. ”

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 ELwX4kFWkAAKEGr

Parliamentarian Faik Sheikh Ali also submitted his candidacy formally to Iraqi President Barham Salih, and in a new speech he demanded again that he take over.

https://yesiraq.com/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%81%D9%8A%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%83%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%A7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Al-Maliki, Al-Amri, Al-Halbousi and Al-Fayyad are asking Saleh to assign Al-Suhail to the premiership

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:10 pm

Al-Maliki, Al-Amri, Al-Halbousi and Al-Fayyad are asking Saleh to assign Al-Suhail to the premiership

Sunday 22 December 2019

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Irq_910348592_1577033759

Baghdad / .. leaders of the Construction Alliance submitted a request to the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to assign the Alliance candidate, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Qusay al-Suhail to the prime minister.

The construction request came in an official letter to the President of the Republic, "We, the undersigned, the heads of the parliamentary blocs that are part of the Building Alliance, offer you Qusai Abdul-Wahhab Al-Suhail, our candidate for the presidency, and we kindly request you to issue a commission order in accordance with Article 76 first of the constitution to begin his work in forming the next government."

The request was signed by: Nouri Al-Maliki / State of Law Coalition, Hadi Farhan Abdullah Al-Amri / Al-Fateh Alliance, Faleh Faisal Al-Fayadh / National Contract Alliance, and Muhammad Al-Halbousi / Iraqi Forces Alliance.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=128267
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Al-Aqili comments on Suhail's candidacy to head the next government

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:00 pm

[size=35]Al-Aqili comments on Suhail's candidacy to head the next government[/size]

2019-12-22

[size=35]The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Doc-P-329256-637126314469602573
[/size]

Former Chief Justice of the Judge, Rahim al-Aqili, commented, on Sunday, on the nomination of Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Qusay al-Suhail to head the next government, indicating that some do not realize the gravity and gravity of what is happening on the ground.

Al-Ugaili wrote in a post on his social networking site Facebook, a leaflet accompanying him the document of the nomination of Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Qusay al-Suhail for the position of prime minister by leaders of the Building Alliance in which he said, "As for me, I am far from understanding the truth in Iraq, or that these are Sleeping in ivory towers and not aware of the gravity and gravity of what is happening on the ground. "

It is noteworthy that both Nuri al-Maliki and the leader of the State of Law coalition, Hadi al-Amiri, head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Faleh al-Fayyad, head of the National Contract Alliance, Muhammad al-Halbousi, head of the Iraqi Forces Alliance, and Khamis al-Khanjar, head of the National Axis Alliance, signed an earlier book titled to the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, requiring Qusay al-Suhail to be nominated for the position Prime Minister.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/329256/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A8
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Cabinet approves measures to strengthen support for people displaced by terrorist operations

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:38 pm

Cabinet approves measures to strengthen support for people displaced by terrorist operations

25 Dec 2019

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Cabinet

The Cabinet held its regular weekly meeting in Baghdad on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adil Abd Al-Mahdi.

The Cabinet discussed a number of administrative measures to strengthen and streamline support for people displaced by terrorist operations.

The Cabinet agreed to rename the Supreme Committee for the Relief and Shelter of Families Displaced by Terrorist Operations to become the Higher Committee for the Relief and Support of the Displaced.

The Committee will continue to focus on providing support and assistance to those affected by terrorist operations, including the resettlement of internally displaced families.

The Cabinet authorised the Ministry of Finance to allocate 13,888,500,000 Iraqi dinars from the contingency reserves to the Ministry of Interior to support the Iraqi National ID Card system.

https://gds.gov.iq/cabinet-approves-measures-to-strengthen-support-for-people-displaced-by-terrorist-operations/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty The House of Representatives ends the discussion of the Financial Management Law and begins reading the amendment of the retirement law

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:12 am

[size=32]The House of Representatives ends the discussion of the Financial Management Law and begins reading the amendment of the retirement law[/size]

12/26/2019

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Md-2018-2-800x445

The House of Representatives ended in its twenty-sixth session, which was held under the chairmanship of Dr. Bashir Haddad, Vice-President of the Council today, Thursday 26/12/2019. The second amendment law to the Unified Retirement Law.

At the beginning of the session, the council postponed voting on the federal civil service bill submitted by the financial and legal committees based on requests submitted by several representative committees for the purpose of its maturity and presenting it to the vote during the upcoming sessions.

On another matter, Dr. Bashir Haddad, Vice-Chairman of the Council, directed the Finance Committee to host the governors to know what had been accomplished of projects in their governorates through the implementation of the 2019 budget.

The Council finished reading and discussing the proposal of the first amendment law to the Federal Financial Administration Law No. (6) for the year 2019 submitted by the Committee Finance.

The interventions of women and gentlemen deputies focused on the importance of finding an appropriate way out of the current financial situation by promoting investment with the importance of presenting and approving final accounts as well as submitting accounts for the past four years in order to audit the 2019 budget accounts as well as stressing the need to authorize spending for ongoing investment projects in the event of failure Approving the budget and linking it to a clear measure that does not exceed the value of projects in order to prevent wasting public money.

Interventions focused on the importance of working to recycle the sums in the 2019 budget to include them in the 2020 budget to include operational and petrodollar budgets and the reconstruction of governorates that witnessed demonstrations with the need for the provinces to continue to announce projects without linking this to the end date of the current year’s budget as well as requiring the Ministry of Finance to spend the sums allocated to the Baghdad governorate For the implementation of service projects.

For his part, Dr. Haddad stressed that the Finance Committee provided through the draft law immediate treatment in order to preserve the financial allocations and save part of it to complete the stalled projects, calling the Finance Committee to hold extensive discussions with the committees and the concerned authorities.

In the same context, Mr. Torhan Al-Mufti, representative of the government in the House of Representatives, pointed out that there is a government trend to include a draft budget law next year with a paragraph pertaining to the rotation of provincial funds according to conditions including force majeure or record low achievement rates.

For its part, the concerned committee affirmed taking into consideration the proposals and ideas of women and gentlemen MPs for the maturity of the law, noting that the draft law aims to address the problems that may occur in the event of a delay in the vote on the 2020 budget, expressing its support for a real officer to put the funding equal in all governorates without discrimination To maintain another account, just as granting contracting powers to governorates will empty the budget from its contents, indicating that the Finance Committee intends to adopt budgets for the coming years based on programs and performance over a period of 3 years.

After that, the council started reading the second amendment bill for the unified retirement law No. 9 of 2014 submitted by the Finance Committee, provided that its discussion is completed in the next session.

For his part, the representative of the government confirmed sending an official letter to the parliament regarding the amendment of the law, which was included with the request to exclude some specializations operating within the health sector, with the importance of including rare specializations with the exception.

Then it was decided to adjourn the session.

The Media Department, The
House of Representatives

12/26/2019

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/12/26/%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d9%8a%d9%86%d9%87%d9%8a-%d9%85%d9%86%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%b4%d8%a9-%d9%82%d8%a7%d9%86%d9%88%d9%86-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%a9/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Iraqi parliament postpones discussion of civil service law and ends "financial management"

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:55 am

Iraqi parliament postpones discussion of civil service law and ends "financial management"

December 26, 2019 05:20 PM

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 1024

Direct: The Iraqi Council of Representatives, at its 26th session held today, under the chairmanship of Deputy Speaker Bashir Haddad, ended with the presence of 176 deputies reading and discussing the proposed law to amend the Federal Financial Administration Law, and immediately reading the draft amendment law The second is for the Unified Retirement Law.

The House of Representatives stated, in a statement, that it had postponed the vote on the federal civil service bill submitted by the financial and legal committees, based on requests submitted by several parliamentary committees for the purpose of maturing and presenting it to vote during the upcoming sessions.

The Vice-President of the Council directed the Finance Committee to host the governors to see what projects have been accomplished in their governorates through the implementation of the 2019 budget.

The council finished reading and discussing the proposal of the first amendment law to the Federal Financial Administration Law No. (6) for the year 2019 submitted by the Finance Committee.

The interventions of the deputies focused, according to the statement, on the importance of finding an appropriate way out of the current financial situation, by promoting investment with the importance of submitting and approving the final accounts in addition to submitting the accounts of the past 4 years, so that the 2019 budget accounts can be audited.

The deputies stressed the need to authorize spending for ongoing investment projects in the event that the budget is not approved and linked to a clear scale that does not exceed the value of the projects in order to prevent the waste of public money.

Interventions focused on the importance of working to recycle the sums in the 2019 budget to include them in the 2020 budget; to include operational and petrodollar budgets and the reconstruction of governorates that witnessed demonstrations, with the need for governorates to continue to announce projects without linking that to the end date of the current year’s budget, as well as requiring the Ministry of Finance to disburse the sums Designated for the province of Baghdad for the implementation of service projects.

Haddad stressed that the Finance Committee provided through the draft law immediate treatment in order to preserve the financial allocations and save part of it to complete the idle projects.

The Council began reading the second amendment bill to the Unified Retirement Law No. 9 of 2014 submitted by the Finance Committee, provided that its discussion is completed in the next session.

For his part, the government representative confirmed sending an official letter to the parliament on amending the law, which was included with a request to exclude some specializations operating within the health sector, with the importance of including rare specializations with the exception.

Nominations:

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3577506/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D8%AC%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%B4%D8%A9-%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%87%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Abdul-Mahdi calls for an end to the caretaker government as soon as possible

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:40 pm

Abdul-Mahdi calls for an end to the caretaker government as soon as possible

05-01-2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Image

Baghdad - news

Today, Sunday, resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi called for the termination of the caretaker government as soon as possible.

Abdel Mahdi said, at the end of his speech to the House of Representatives, on the current situation: "I call for the termination of the caretaker government as soon as possible and the formation of a new government."

Abdul-Mahdi recommended that parliament go to end the presence of foreign forces in Iraq.
And Abdul-Mahdi stressed: "We ask Parliament to study all the consequences before taking any decision regarding the American presence," noting that "it is in the interest of both countries to end the military presence in Iraq."

He added: Iraq is facing an urgent end to the troop presence or a timetable to end its presence, noting that "the conflict increased between the priorities of Iraq and Washington, which undermined confidence between the two parties."

He continued: "Before the assassination of Engineer and Suleimani in Baghdad, we had pressure tools and we lost an important part of it now," noting that "Iraq is facing an immediate end to the presence of the American forces or a return to the UN decision to be there."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=206316
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:45 pm

so claude are they going to decide when iran officially takes over iraq
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty The House of Representatives votes on a law and ends reading two draft laws

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:06 pm

[size=32]The House of Representatives votes on a law and ends reading two draft laws[/size]

01/13/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Md-2018-2-800x445

The House of Representatives voted in its twenty-eighth session, which was held under the chairmanship of Mr. Hassan Al-Kaabi, the first deputy speaker of the parliament and in the presence of 187 deputies today Monday 13/1/2020 on the law of accession of the Republic of Iraq to the International Land Transport Agreement and a number of articles of the Health Insurance Law and ended the first reading of two draft laws .

At the beginning of the session, the Council voted on the draft law on the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the International Land Transport Agreement of 1975 submitted by the Foreign Relations, Services and Construction Committees, with the aim of facilitating international land traffic for transport operators and their agents through the movement of goods subject to customs seals by a simple, cost-effective system and limiting cases Delays at border crossings and the passage of shipping containers and vehicles in international trade for the purpose of joining the Land Transport Agreement of 1975.

The council resumed voting on the proposal of the health insurance law submitted by the Health and Environment Committee, while postponing the vote on a number of articles of the law until it was agreed upon in coordination with the executive authorities.

In another matter, the council finished the first reading of the proposal of the Sports Clubs Law submitted by the Youth and Sports Committee, which came in implementation of Article 36 of the Constitution of Iraq for the year 2005 and in line with the changes taking place at the world level in sports clubs and to open the way for them to benefit from the laws related to investment, privatization and sports professionalism And intellectual property rights and television transfer rights, in order for clubs and sports institutions to take the required role in the sports movement and in the social and cultural life and in order to adopt and prepare athletes and develop their physical and mental capabilities and in order to spread the principles Olympic between members of the community and athletes.

The Council completed the first reading of the proposed sports federations law submitted by the Youth and Sports Committee based on the changes that occurred in the work of sports federations worldwide and the requirements to modernize its law and implementation of laws related to professionalism and sports investment and the National Olympic Committee and to provide an appropriate space for federations to carry out their work and implement their goals and effective participation in international sports organizations In order to prepare athletes and develop their physical and mental capabilities for their international and regional competition and to consolidate the Olympic principles and spread them among athletes, in order to ensure the advancement of the irrigation movement Yeh in the country in order to organize and accommodate diversity and plurality and proliferation became facing the sports movement in the country.
Then it was decided to adjourn the session to tomorrow, Tuesday 14/1/2020

The Media Department,
Parliament
13/1/2020

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/01/13/%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d9%8a%d8%b5%d9%88%d8%aa-%d8%b9%d9%84%d9%89-%d9%82%d8%a7%d9%86%d9%88%d9%86-%d9%88%d9%8a%d9%86%d9%87%d9%8a-%d9%82%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%a1%d8%a9-3/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty The House of Representatives votes on Iraq joining the grain trade agreement and ends reading a law

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:23 am

[size=32]The House of Representatives votes on Iraq joining the grain trade agreement and ends reading a law[/size]

01/14/2020

The House of Representatives voted in its twenty-ninth session, which was held under the chairmanship of Mr. Hassan Al-Kaabi, the first deputy speaker of the Council, and in the presence of 174 deputies today, Tuesday, 14/1/2020, on the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the grain trade agreement and finished reading the proposed law of equivalence of certificates and degrees.

At the outset of the meeting, the Council voted on a draft accession law of the Republic of Iraq to the Grains Trade Convention in 1995 and submitted by the Committees on Foreign Relations, legal, economic, investment, agriculture, water and marshes, to promote international cooperation in the international grain trade and to ensure the free flow of trade to achieve the interest of all members and contribute to the The stability of international grains and the promotion of food security for the purpose of the Republic of Iraq joining this agreement.

The Council began by voting on a proposal for the law to amend the first law on human organ transplants and prevention of trafficking in it No. (11) for the year 2016 submitted by the committees of health, environment, legal and human rights, with the aim of organizing the legal centers for health institutions that have changed their names and adapting the rights of preaching to donors of their organs and giving protection and space for doctors To organize the transportation and transplantation of human organs to contribute to achieving a favorable treatment interest for patients.

The Council finished the first reading of the proposed law on the equivalence of certificates and degrees submitted by the committees of higher and legal education with the aim of encouraging higher education in all its specialties for Iraqis studying in the countries of donor universities and developing scientific research outside Iraq.

The Council postponed reading the report of the Finance Committee regarding the new building of the Central Bank of Iraq until the committee completed its procedures and inquiring from the Economic Committee in the Council of Ministers regarding some exceptions that it granted to some of the executing bodies of the project, while the committee followed the procedures that it followed in investigating the facts of the Central Bank building project.

Mr. Hassan Al-Kaabi directed all the investigative sub-committees formed by a parliament’s decision to end its duties within one month, and the report of the Central Bank of Iraq’s building was presented by the Finance Committee after its completion for approval.

Then it was decided to adjourn the session on Sunday 19/1/2020.

The Media Department,
Parliament
14/1/2020

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/01/14/%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d9%8a%d8%b5%d9%88%d8%aa-%d8%b9%d9%84%d9%89-%d8%a7%d9%86%d8%b6%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%85-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d8%b1%d8%a7%d9%82-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%89/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:01 am

so claude I could be wrong but the goi is taking a 6 week vacation starting this week and have rejected all the names of the protestors.at the present rate you are not   going to see a new gov or anything else soon until you get the iraians out of the Iraqi gov which is not an easy task unless trup does something
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Cabinet receives briefings from provincial governors, agrees measures to improve public services in provinces

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:05 am

[size=32]Cabinet receives briefings from provincial governors, agrees measures to improve public services in provinces[/size]

15 Jan 2020

[size=32]The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 82438103_2964626306935223_3446388200484896768_n
[/size]

The Cabinet held its regular weekly meeting in Baghdad on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adil Abd Al-Mahdi.

The meeting was also attended by provincial governors.

At the start of the meeting, the Prime Minister delivered remarks about the situation in Iraq and the region.

The Prime Minister affirmed that Iraq is strong and capable of overcoming the difficult challenges facing it and reiterated the determination to continue the fight against Daesh.

The Cabinet then received briefings from the provincial governors attending the meeting about public services and infrastructure projects in their provinces.

They also presented the Cabinet with details about ongoing efforts to support the safe and dignified return of IDPs to their home.

The Cabinet agreed several measures to support local authorities to improve the delivery of key services including health, education and housing.

The Cabinet approved administrate, legal and finical instruments to support the housing sector in several provinces, as well as measures to support the government’s land-distribution scheme which aims to support those on low-income to have a decent home.

https://gds.gov.iq/cabinet-receives-briefings-from-provincial-governors-agrees-measures-to-improve-public-services-in-provinces/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Parliamentary moves to pass the budget

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:31 am

[size=36][rtl]Parliamentary moves to pass the budget[/rtl][/size]

Friday 17 January 2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Alsabaah-28032

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Al-Fatlawi stated that there are continuous parliamentary moves to pass the 2020 budget, pointing out that the parliament session on Sunday will witness discussions in this regard, while the Parliamentary Finance Committee expected that the government will take a month to complete the budget and send it to Parliament and delaying its approval until April 
Next.

Al-Fatlawi said: "Parliament has an extensive view on the budget, and Iraq needs it at the start of the new year." He added that "there are moves and discussions within Parliament in order to grant powers to the government to send the 2020 budget to the House of Representatives to vote on it."

He stressed, "The parliament session tomorrow, Sunday, will see discussions to reach a decisive result on the budget, because Iraq cannot remain without a budget in the presence of the caretaker government."

In turn, Member of Parliamentary Finance Committee Siham Shanoun said: "The 2020 budget is still in the corridors of the Council of Ministers to make amendments to it, and there are no signs sent during the next few days." She added, "The government is expected to delay a month to send it to the House of Representatives after completing the amendments due to a large deficit in it," noting that "the budget may be delayed until next April for approval after being sent by the government."

She explained, "The amendments made to it are to secure the financial cover of new appointments and contracts, and to solve part of the deficit that is in them."

http://alsabaah.iq/19987/%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Cabinet decisions taken at the second ordinary session, on January 14, 2020

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:52 am

Cabinet decisions taken at the second ordinary session, on January 14, 2020

19/1/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 14-1-2020

The Council of Ministers authorizes governors to operate the daily procedure ... and approves the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Social Services regarding the Azizia sewerage networks project
At its second regular session, on January 14, 2020, in the presence of the Governors, a number of decisions were issued by the Council of Ministers.
Where the Council gave the governors the authority to run the daily procedure from the revenues of the governorates for a period of three months, which can be extended.
In the same meeting, the Council also approved the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Social Services regarding the approval of the exclusion of the Azizia sewerage networks project from Cabinet Resolution (170) for the year 2019 and a return to its previous decision 347 of 2015, with the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works coordinating between them and the Ministry of Planning on Re-price the remaining paragraphs of the project according to the prevailing pricing in the local market, based on the concept of balanced price analysis .

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------

The Cabinet approves the recommendation on the price of plots of land in the Busayyah sub-district of Al-Muthanna Governorate

The Council of Ministers decided in its second regular session, held on 14/1/2020, the following:

Approval of the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Social Services regarding the approval of granting every citizen who does not have a residence in the Busya suburb of Muthanna Governorate a residential plot of an area of ​​(300m2), in exchange for an amount of fifty thousand dinars only, as an exception to the public bidding procedures based on the provisions of Article (40) From the Law on Selling and Renting State Funds: (21 of 2013) amended in order to resettle the people of the district and make the city attractive to the population and encourage housing in it and the possibility of urban expansion.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----

The Cabinet is amending one of its previous decisions to complete the completion of public hospitals 

The Cabinet agreed to amend paragraph (1) of its Resolution No. (450) for the year 2019 regarding the completion of the completion of 400-bed public hospitals to become the following:
Approving the recommendations of the minutes of the two meetings (7 and 8) for the committees of the Diwaniya Orders 45 for the year 2018 and 63 for the year 2019 to follow up the implementation of the Cabinet Resolution 8 for the year 2019 regarding projects for establishing 400-bed public hospitals.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---

The Cabinet approves the ownership of land for the Basra-Faw and Al-Faw residential cities

The Council of Ministers approved the ownership by the Ministries of Finance, Construction, Housing, Municipalities, and Public Works of ownership of lands that are fixed in detail in my letter to the Ministry of Transport located in the Basra Governorate, which amounts to (4,750) four thousand seven hundred and fifty dunums to the Ministry of Transport without compensation.
The council’s ownership decision comes for the purpose of the Iraqi General Company for Railways and the Iraqi Ports Company returning to the Ministry of Transport to implement the Basra-Faw and Al-Faw residential railway projects, in accordance with Legislative Resolution No. (693) of 1973, and Article (1/7) of the Ownership Ownership Law No. (3) for the year 1960, provided that it does not contradict the basic design of the city.
The approval also included the implementation of Cabinet Resolution No. 431 of 2012 regarding the mentioned projects.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------

The Cabinet organizes a mechanism for distributing apartments in Maysan Governorate, with five tracks

The Council of Ministers decided in its second regular session, held on 14/1/2020, regarding the issue of distributing apartments in Maysan Governorate, the following:
1. Sale shall be made at the real price allowance without public bidding, according to the mechanism used in the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities, and Public Works, to sell the complexes implemented by it.
2. Based on the approval of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on the record number (13) of the meeting of the National Housing Council, the sale , according to the following:

a. Reducing its value (20%) from the housing unit price.

B. Installment of the housing unit amount over (25) years.

C) Allocating (5%) of the apartments to the Ministry of Immigration and Displaced Persons.

3. The Ministry of Displacement and Migration handles the distribution mechanism according to the distribution criteria of the beneficiaries and the preference form duly prepared by it.

4. Maysan governorate manages the service facilities of the residential complex.

5.Counting the sale fees for the aforementioned apartments is a government debt that will be extinguished in whole or in part in the future. 

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9446
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Cabinet discusses national and regional developments

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:12 am

[size=32]Cabinet discusses national and regional developments[/size]

22 Jan 2020

[size=32]The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 21-1-202001
[/size]

At the start of the meeting, the Prime Minister briefed the Cabinet on political and security developments in Iraq and the region.

The Cabinet discussed preparations for a national general census and agreed to authorise the Prime Minister to take the necessary measures, make proposals and approve amendments to ensure the smooth conduct of the census.

The Cabinet also discussed a number of provisions to support unemployed Iraqis who are unable to work, and the implementation of the Cabinet’s earlier directives aimed at creating new job opportunities in the labour market.

The Cabinet approved an amendment to the Council of Minister’s Resolution No 340 of 2019 confirming that 900,000 unemployed persons who do not have the ability to work will receive a monthly payment of 175,000 dinars per person for a period of three months, provided that they meet the conditions outlined in the Social Security Law.

https://gds.gov.iq/cabinet-discusses-national-and-regional-developments/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:22 pm

so claude tell me is their going to be an improvement sat since today about 130 members showed up and last week 76 members came. wow no wonder nothing ever gets done . so does it really matter if they ever meet again? no wonder the country is so screwed up and many of the sheep still expect an rv real soon as the lying con artists/ gurus claim
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Cabinet decisions taken at the third ordinary session, on January 21, 2020

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:32 am

Cabinet decisions taken at the third ordinary session, on January 21, 2020

1/23/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 2020-01-21

Population and housing census

The Council of Ministers decided to give the Prime Minister the authority to approve the plan approved by 

The Ministry of Planning regarding the implementation of the general population and housing census in the last quarter of the current year 2020, and the approval of the National Code to support the general population census 2020, or the introduction of appropriate amendments to them, provided that they are launched before the date of 1/2/2020.

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Amending the Cabinet’s decision regarding the first package of procedures and recommendations related to meeting the demonstrators ’demands
[size]

The Council of Ministers decided in its third regular session, held on 21/1/2020, the following:

1. Amend Paragraph (6) of Cabinet Resolution (340 of 2019) to read as follows: 

(Grant 900,000 nine hundred thousand unemployed persons who do not have the ability The work has a monthly grant of 175,000 dinars, only one hundred and seventy five thousand dinars per person for a period of three months, provided that they are within the poverty line stipulated in the Social Protection Law 11 of 2014, and among the categories mentioned therein, and the availability of financial allocation). 

2. The mechanism for implementing paragraph (9) of the aforementioned cabinet decision will be according to the following:

a. The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs hands over the marketing complexes (kiosks) after its establishment to the Baghdad Municipality regarding Baghdad governorate, in a manner that guarantees the employment of the unemployed according to the laws in force.

B. The municipalities administration in the governorates that are not organized in the region shall implement the aforementioned paragraph (a).

C. This decision is implemented from the date of its issuance.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
[/size]

The Council of Ministers issues a decision on the mechanisms for providing direct financial grant to sports federations

The Council of Ministers decided at its third regular session, held on 21/1/2020, that:

1. Amending Paragraph (Second) of Cabinet Resolution: (140 of 2019) to read as follows:

(The ministries of Finance, Youth and Sports determine the appropriate mechanisms to provide the governmental financial grant directly to sports federations, based on the provisions of Article 11 / Fourth of the Iraqi National Olympic Committee Law 29 of 2019).

2. To cancel paragraph (IV) of the aforementioned decision.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------

The Cabinet decides to extinguish and write off the debts of the Energy Police

[size][size]
The Council of Ministers approved the recommendation of the Energy Ministerial Council, to extinguish and write off the debts of the Energy Police Directorate.
The decision stipulated the "amortization and cancellation of debts owed by the Energy Police Directorate, which amounted to twenty five billion two hundred and fifty two million three hundred and seventy nine thousand nine hundred and eighty seven dinars, fixed in the records of the Ministry of Oil as support for the Energy Police Directorate for the necessity of the stage that requires the concerted efforts of all state institutions In protecting and caring for the national interest and oil installations, based on the provisions of Article (46 / Fifth and Ninth) of the Federal Financial Administration Law No. (6) for the year 2019.[/size]

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9450

[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:23 pm

claude tomorrow is the big day. they meet and greet then stuff their face with camel burgers then tell each other what a great job we did today and then say see you next sat. btw do not send books of what they did since until a pm is announced nothing is legal to pass and implement
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Cabinet decisions taken at the fourth ordinary session, held on January 28, 2020

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:40 am

Cabinet decisions taken at the fourth ordinary session, held on January 28, 2020

1/30/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 2020-01-30

The Council of Ministers issues a decision regarding the ownership of a plot of land (Al-Fadhiliya) for distribution to its occupants from 1963 to 2003

The Council of Ministers, at its fourth ordinary session, held on January 28, 2020, decided the following:
The Ministry of Finance owns the Municipality of Baghdad, the numbered plot of land (12 / M16 at the cost of Al-Fadilya) in accordance with Resolution No. (581) for the year 1981, for the purpose of distributing it to its occupants from / 1963 to the year / 2003 as a fundamental.

It is mentioned that the letter of the secretariat of the Supreme Commission for Coordination between the governorates dated 12/24/2019 had included the reference to presenting the aforementioned topic to the Council of Ministers in implementation of the provisions of Article (40) of the Law of Selling and Renting State Funds No. (21) of 2013, to own the piece throughout the search To the Municipality of Baghdad for distribution to its occupants from 1963 to 2003 in a fundamental way, provided that it does not include those who are overlooked, random, and not covered by agricultural contracts. 

The Cabinet approves the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for the Samarra sewage project

The Cabinet approved the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Social Services on approving the referral of the Samarra sewage project, the second phase of supplying, implementing, configuring and maintaining the treatment plant with lifting stations and sewage networks and heavy rain water with the transmission lines for the interest of Al-Mabrouk and Seedh Al-Haq for general contracting companies, at an amount of (310530406000) dinars only three hundred And ten billion five hundred thirty million four hundred and six thousand dinars within a period of a maximum of (1095) days as the matter related to the authority of the Council of Ministers financial.

The Cabinet approves the borrowing of the Mesopotamian Company to pay farmers ’dues

The Council of Ministers decided that the Mesopotamia Seed Company, one of the formations of the Ministry of Agriculture, should borrow from the Trade Bank of Iraq an amount of three billion dinars, for the purpose of paying farmers' dues of barley for the year 2019.

The decision included that the Ministry of Finance include the amount of loans with the benefits arising from them in the draft federal budget law for the year 2020, in addition to providing guarantees to pay off the loan amount with the resulting benefits to the Iraqi Bank for Trade.

The decision that will be implemented starting from the date of its issuance came after the approval of amending the Cabinet Resolution No. (265) for the year 2019, in the fourth regular session, held on 28/1/2020.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9454
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty The Council of Ministers holds a session chaired by the Minister of Finance and issues several decisions

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:35 pm

[size=35]The Council of Ministers holds a session chaired by the Minister of Finance and issues several decisions[/size]

2020-02-04

[size=35]The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Doc-P-333523-637164180953877911
[/size]

On Tuesday, the Council of Ministers held its regular session headed by Vice-President of the Council and Minister of Finance Fuad Hussein, and took several decisions and discussed the conditions of Iraqi students and their families in the Chinese city of Wuhan.

The council said in a statement, Alsumaria News received a copy of it, that "the cabinet held its regular session today, discussed a number of issues and took the necessary decisions regarding them, as the council discussed the conditions of Iraqi students and their families in the Chinese city of Wuhan and the precautionary measures taken to secure their transportation and make sure of their health safety. And see the work of the specialized committee formed under the chairmanship of the Minister of Health on this subject.

He added that "the cabinet agreed during the session held under the chairmanship of the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Fouad Hussein, for the Ministry of Finance / General Authority for Free Zones to terminate the investment contract concluded on the date of 7/13/2013 according to the decision of the Council of Ministers: (257 of 2015) With the Basra International Oil and Gas Center Company (BIOGH) to develop a consensual free zone, provided that the aforementioned company waives all the claims and their legal rights due to termination of the contract, and returns the amount of the insurance to the aforementioned company.

The Council stressed that "it was agreed to amend the total cost of a project to establish a fixed pedestrian bridge in the area of ​​Al-Kiryatat to become an amount of (20310000000) dinars, only twenty billion and three hundred and ten million dinars, instead of the cost fixed in paragraph (1) of the cabinet decision: ( 240 of 2019). "

He continued, "It was agreed to consider the head of the local government of the city of Samarra as a vice-chairperson of the preparatory committee to declare Samarra, the capital of Iraq for the Islamic civilization composed according to Cabinet Resolution (67) for the year 2019 and replace the chairperson of the committee in his absence. Legally limited tasks. "

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/333523/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%B9

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/333523/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%B9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Cabinet discusses latest national developments

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:57 am

[size=32]Cabinet discusses latest national developments[/size]

05 Feb 2020 

[size=32]The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 4-2-202001
[/size]

The Cabinet held its regular weekly meeting in Baghdad on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Fuad Hussein.

The Cabinet received a briefing from the ministerial committee established to coordinate the government response to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province in the People’s Republic of China.

The Cabinet discussed support for Iraqi students and their families in Wuhan, the precautionary decision to evacuate them, and plans to monitor their health once they have returned to Iraq.

The Cabinet approved a revision to the final cost of the project to construct a fixed pedestrian bridge in ​​Al-Kiryaat area in Baghdad to become 20,310,000,000 Iraqi dinars.

https://gds.gov.iq/cabinet-discusses-latest-national-developments/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Cabinet decisions taken at the fifth ordinary session on February 4, 2020

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:08 am

Cabinet decisions taken at the fifth ordinary session on February 4, 2020

10/2/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 2020-02-10

The Council of Ministers: The head of the local government of the city of Samarra is counted as vice-president of the preparatory committee for the announcement (Samarra, the capital of Iraq for Islamic civilization)

The Council of Ministers, at its fifth ordinary session held on February 4, 2020, approved the counting of the head of the local government of the city of Samarra as a vice-chairperson of the preparatory committee for the announcement (Samarra, the capital of Iraq for Islamic civilization),
Composed according to Cabinet Resolution (67) for the year 2019 and replaces the Chairman of the Committee in his absence.

The second paragraph of the council’s approval states that (the committee has the right to empower its chairman or the aforementioned deputy to have the powers necessary to carry out legally limited tasks).

The Council of Ministers gives the Minister of Transport the authority to sign the land transport agreement between Iraq and Russia
 The Council of Ministers decided to delegate the Minister of Transport the authority to negotiate and sign an international land transport agreement for people and goods between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Russian Federation, as amended by the State Council, based on the provisions of Article (80 / item VI) of the Constitution.

The Council also decided that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs should prepare the necessary authorization document for the Republic of Iraq in the name of the Minister of Transport in accordance with the approved contexts and submit it to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for the purpose of obtaining the signature of the Prime Minister.

The decision was made, based on what was presented by the Ministry of Transport at the fifth ordinary session of the Council of Ministers, on 4/2/2020.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9477
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty 5 decisions of the Iraqi Council of Ministers, the most prominent of which is the authority to extend the daily work of the employees

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:31 pm

5 decisions of the Iraqi Council of Ministers, the most prominent of which is the authority to extend the daily work of the employees

February 11, 2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 1024

Direct: The Iraqi Council of Ministers held today, Tuesday, its regular session, headed by Deputy Prime Minister and Oil Minister Thamer Al-Ghadban.

The Cabinet agreed, according to a statement issued by the media office, to give the Minister of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works the authority to extend the daily work of the employees, because of the need for their services as well as their experiences in their field of work for a period of 3 months, as an exception from Cabinet decisions (315 and 337 of 2019).

The Council approved the exception mentioned in the letter of the Ministry of Agriculture from the instructions for implementing government contracts No. 2 of 2014, for the purpose of expediting the contracting process in order to maintain the aircraft and return it to service, and from the amounts of the farmers support fund.

And it was agreed that the Ministry of Defense would contract with the specialized public companies in the Ministry of Commerce, the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, the Ministry of Agriculture or any other government agency, for the purpose of disbursing livelihoods and supplying supply stores in the Ministry of Defense to serve its employees and provide them with supplies .

The Cabinet approved the recommendation of the Supreme Committee to consider evaluating the creators in ministries and entities not affiliated with a ministry, which was formed according to Diwaniya Order 3 of 2017, regarding acceptance of the 41 creative works.

Paragraph (6) of Cabinet Resolution No. 379 of 2016 was decided and amended according to the following: ".

And it was agreed to amend Cabinet Decision 350 of 2019, including approval to grant ministers and governors the authority to direct direct invitations to contracting companies implementing projects inside Iraq as an exception to the provisions of Article (3 / Fifth) of the instructions for implementing government contracts No. (2) for the year 2014, provided Taking into account the availability of specialization and the technical and financial capabilities in those companies to implement the projects under discussion, until the end of the fiscal year / 2019.

The Council directed, with the need to ensure the availability of financial allocation to the aforementioned projects, and that the referral procedures be audited later under the supervision of the Ministry of Planning in coordination with the Federal Financial Supervision Bureau.

Nominations:

[size=16]https://www.mubasher.info/news/3587880/5-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D8%A3%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%B2%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%BA%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86/
[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Cabinet discusses several domestic policies, developments

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:38 am

[size=32]Cabinet discusses several domestic policies, developments[/size]

Feb 12, 2020

[size=32]The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 11-2-202002
[/size]

The Cabinet held its regular weekly meeting in Baghdad on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Oil, Thamir Ghadhban.

The Cabinet authorised the Ministry of Defence to sign contracts with a number of state-owned companies and specialist government agencies to procure food and other items for the armed forces and military supply stores.
The Cabinet approved an amendment to its resolution No 350 of 2019 to grant ministers and provincial governors the authority to issue direct invitations to companies to bid for projects in Iraq, provided they meet technical and financial requirements. 

The Federal Board of Supreme Audit and the Ministry of Planning will audit the process.
The Cabinet agreed to grant the Minister of Construction, Housing, Municipalities, and Public Works the authority to extend the contract of workers on daily rates for a further three months.

https://gds.gov.iq/cabinet-discusses-several-domestic-policies-developments/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Al-Kaabi calls on the Council of Ministers to provide material and moral support to the media network as the people's channel

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:40 pm

[size=32]Al-Kaabi calls on the Council of Ministers to provide material and moral support to the media network as the people's channel[/size]

02/12/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Aa_a_6_1_2020-800x445

* Al-Kaabi calls on the Ministry of Finance to speed up ending the financial problems that the media network has been suffering from for a while

Mr. Hassan Karim Al Kaabi, First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, called on the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Finance to provide material and moral support to the Iraqi media network, especially in the current circumstances in which we live at the highest levels of hostile and malevolent influence against the entire country.

In his statement today, Wednesday, February 12, 2020, his Excellency called on the Ministry of Finance to provide the necessary amounts allocated to the network as salaries and wages for its employees, as well as allocations for the purchase of supplies and fuel for the mechanisms operating there, indicating that some of the ministry’s departments officials have unfortunately worked to put obstacles and complications that have borne pressure on The work of the institution and its employees.

Al-Kaabi continued: For some time, we have been following the presence of hidden hands trying to disrupt the work of the state media establishment and try to foil it, at a time when all efforts and capabilities must be combined to support it as the people's channel that has proven its worth and impartiality in the battles of victory and honor, and presented a number of martyrs and wounded heroes.

At the end of the statement, the First Vice-President of the Council appreciated the efforts of all officials and workers in the network, inviting them to continue with all that contributes to improving the performance of the network’s work and professionalism and its distinguished cadres and developing its media discourse in a way that corresponds to the requirements of the current stage and its repercussions.

Information office
of the First Deputy Speaker of the Chamber of Representatives
12/220/2020

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/02/12/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%83%d8%b9%d8%a8%d9%8a-%d9%8a%d8%af%d8%b9%d9%88-%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%88%d8%b2%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%a1-%d9%84%d8%aa%d9%88%d9%81%d9%8a%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%af%d8%b9%d9%85/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:18 am

hey claude what about sundays big meeting of the goi to possibly vote on mta and his cabinet? I can tell you in advance the out come. it will not happen since the results iran will not approve of his cabinet
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Cabinet decisions taken at the sixth ordinary session, on February 11, 2020

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:08 am

Cabinet decisions taken at the sixth ordinary session, on February 11, 2020

13/2/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 2020-02-13

The Cabinet approves the extension of the daily working procedure for a period of three months

The Council of Ministers agreed to give the Minister of Construction, Housing, Municipalities, and Public Works the authority to extend the operation of the daily employees for a period of three months, due to the need for their services, as well as their experiences in their field of work, with the exception of Cabinet decisions: (315 and 337 of 2019).

The approval of the council on the subject comes above, based on what was presented by the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works during the sixth regular session of the Council of Ministers held on 11 February 2020.

Approving the recommendation of the Supreme Committee to consider evaluating creators in ministries and entities not affiliated with a ministry

The Council of Ministers decided in its sixth ordinary session, held on 11/2/2020, that:

1.  Approving the recommendation of the Supreme Committee to consider evaluating the creators in ministries and entities not affiliated with a ministry, which is authored under the Diwaniyah Order: (3 of 2017), regarding the acceptance of forty (41) creative works, whose details are fixed in the accompanying table linked to the Ministry’s letter Higher education and scientific research with number: 11357, dated 3/12/2019.

2.  Amending Paragraph (6) of Cabinet Resolution: (379 of 2016), according to the following:
The reward is spent from the budget of the authority to which the creative employer is attributed to the government employee, and from the budget of the beneficiary if it is from the private or mixed sector, and the amount of the reward amount (15,000,000) dinars, fifteen million dinars for each creative work. 

The Council of Ministers authorizes the Central Committee to sign the rehabilitation project for the Ramadi Teaching Hospital

The Council of Ministers empowered the Central Committee for Review and Approval of the referral and contracts composed in the Ministry of Health to continue the procedures for referring the rehabilitation project for the Ramadi General Teaching Hospital.

This is an exception from the decisions of the Council of Ministers regarding the validity and procedures for awarding contracts, which set the authority to award and contract an amount of no more than ten million dinars.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9482
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:58 pm

claude you wrote about sat fine. I wrote about the special meeting on sun. then you did what you usually do you answer with a book on something else then what was stated. I quess you never learn. but anyway I had a twenty dollar bet with terbo and won since I said you would skip what I wrote and write about something else. thanks I will frame his twenty dollar bill
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:37 am

Jayzze wrote:claude you wrote about sat fine. I wrote about the special meeting on sun. then you did what you usually do you answer with a book on something else then what was stated. I quess you never learn. but anyway I had a twenty dollar bet with terbo and won since I said you would skip what I wrote and write about something else. thanks I will frame his twenty dollar bill

Apart from giving negative responses like you do regularly, apart from trying to insult me with your messages, why you do not apply your news, or share your knowledge with members of the forum especially as you mention that you know so much what arrive in iraq, so why not share real news of what you want to say to the members of the forum, you are lucky to be behind a keyboard to insult me, otherwise we would have a discussion with two pushes of the nose my friend, good day to the members of the forum, despite an cabbagehead continuing to insult the world behind a keyboard, I call that a guy like you a real yellow, someone who has no balls between my legs, like I even if you write a novel, put your own news if you are able of course !!

Sorry RamblerNash for my words, I share news to highlight what is happening in Iraq for the members of the forum, not to be insulted, especially since it is as a volunteer that I share the news on your forum, good day to you !!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Al-Kaabi demands the Baghdad governorate and finance to explain the reasons for not contracting with the lecturers

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:40 am

[size=32]Al-Kaabi demands the Baghdad governorate and finance to explain the reasons for not contracting with the lecturers[/size]

02/15/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 IMG-20200215-WA0001-800x445

Al-Kaabi: We will endeavor to place an item in the 2020 budget that includes allocating a percentage of job grades to lecturers

Mr. Hassan Karim Al-Kaabi addressed the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Baghdad Governorate, to provide him with the priorities for the free lecturers and explain the reasons for not contracting with them in accordance with Cabinet Resolution No. 315 of 2019 and the plan followed in relation to them during the next stage before the approval of the 2020 budget, confirming the parliament’s endeavor to put an item in The upcoming budget law includes allocating a percentage of job grades to lecturers.

This came during a meeting in his office today, Saturday, February 15, 2020, by a number of representatives of the lecturers in Baghdad, in the presence of Representative Star Al-Abadi.

At the same time, his Excellency called on the Ministry of Finance - Budget Department regarding converting lecturers to contracts according to the aforementioned Cabinet decision.

His Excellency valued the role of the lecturers, who provided a clear service to the educational family and to all of our students' students on a voluntary basis, without pay, and during difficult circumstances, through our dear country.

Media office of the
First Vice-President of the House of Representatives
2/25/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 IMG-20200215-WA0000-e1581759148151

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/02/15/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%83%d8%b9%d8%a8%d9%8a-%d9%8a%d8%b7%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a8-%d9%85%d8%ad%d8%a7%d9%81%d8%b8%d8%a9-%d8%a8%d8%ba%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%af-%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%a8%d8%a8/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty “At Your Service”: a new guide to Iraqi government services

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:47 pm

[size=32]“At Your Service”: a new guide to Iraqi government services[/size]

18 Feb 2020 

[size=32]The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 AYS-EN18Feb-1
[/size]

Government of Iraq digital platforms have recently launched a new series that explains how to access key public services.

The series is in Arabic and is available on the Government of Iraq website and on its channels on Facebook and YouTube .
From obtaining official identification documents to applying for housing loans, “At Your Service” will use videos, infographs and interviews to guide applicants through the process.

https://gds.gov.iq/at-your-service-a-new-guide-to-iraqi-government-services/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty 5 government decisions, including the treasury's share of the profits of oil companies

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:40 am

5 government decisions, including the treasury's share of the profits of oil companies

02/19/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 19152

The Economy News - Baghdad

The Council of Ministers, headed by the Deputy Chairman of the Council and the Minister of Oil, Thamer Al-Ghadban, issued 5 decisions, including those related to displaced families, and the public treasury's share of the profits of oil companies.

Displaced families

The media office of the Council of Ministers stated, in a press release, yesterday, Tuesday, on its official page on Facebook, that the Council agreed that the Ministry of Displacement and Migration continues to work with Cabinet Resolution No. 50 of 2019 in order to meet the needs of displaced and returning families from displacement, and to alleviate their shoulders Until the approval of the federal budget for the year 2020.

Public Companies Law

The council’s decisions included increasing the percentage specified in the capital reserve referred to in item “III / 1” of Article (11) of the Public Companies Law No. (22) for the year 1997 amended, for non-industrial public companies affiliated with the Ministry of Oil to become 30 percent.

The Council also agreed to increase the percentage specified in the reserve account for the general industrial sector companies affiliated to the Ministry of Oil, referred to in item (III / 2) of the aforementioned article to become 55 percent, with an amendment of their allocation “in relation to the mentioned companies” to be 95 percent of them To qualify and develop productive industries, 5 percent of which are for building housing units and developing existing housing services for workers.

The Board’s decisions included reducing the public treasury’s share of the profit referred to in Clause (Fourth / 1) of the aforementioned article from the profits of public companies affiliated with the Ministry of Oil to become 5 percent, provided that the remaining 40 percent of this share be spent on one or more companies Department of the Ministry of Oil for the purpose of qualifying and developing its productive factories or creating new factories or activities.

Khairat Steam Station Recommendation

The media office indicated that the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Energy on the Khairat Steam Station was approved by a proposal to refer the project to a coalition of Hyundai companies as requested by the Ministry of Electricity, for the purpose of providing electrical energy and ensuring the operation of the Karbala refinery.

Also, a recommendation was approved regarding the ministries of "Finance and Electricity" to "mature" the formula of the financing contract for the project under discussion, with the project being referred to the new cabinet for its importance in electricity production and the sustainability of the operation of the Karbala Refinery.

The Council also recommended that the ministries of "Oil and Electricity" discuss the selection of an alternative site for the project for the purpose of producing "gypsum" material, which requires providing large areas of land, and taking appropriate measures from the relevant authorities, for the purpose of allocating the land fundamentally.

Dhi Qar Plan Recommendation

The Cabinet approved the recommendation of the Ministerial Energy Council regarding the 2020 plan for Dhi Qar Governorate, which includes approving the required plan for 2020 for the electric power transmission and distribution sectors in Dhi Qar Governorate and granting the Director General the authority to announce before the allocation is available and sign contracts for it starting from the date of obtaining approval according to availability Financial allocations to use time and start projects to be completed before the summer of 2020.

The recommendation included granting the Director-General of "South Transportation and Distribution" the authority to transfer materials and amounts for new projects required for 2020 within the components of ongoing projects through deletion and creation.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19094
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Cabinet discusses support for IDPs, power projects in Karbala, Dhi Qar

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:05 am

[size=32]Cabinet discusses support for IDPs, power projects in Karbala, Dhi Qar[/size]

Feb 19, 2020 

[size=32]The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 18-2-202001
[/size]

The Cabinet held its regular weekly meeting in Baghdad on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Oil, Thamir Ghadhban.

The Cabinet discussed support measures for IDPs, and authorised the Ministry of Migration and Displaced to continue to fund programmes to meet the needs of displaced individuals and families until the Federal Budget for 2020 is approved by Parliament.

The Cabinet then discussed power projects in Karbala and Dhi Qar provinces.

The Cabinet approved  recommendations from the Ministerial Energy Council and agreed  a number of technical measures to support Al- Khairat power plant project in Karbala Province.

The Cabinet also approved recommendations from the Ministerial Energy Council to ensure the implementation of the 2020 electricity plan for Dhi Qar Province.

https://gds.gov.iq/cabinet-discusses-support-for-idps-power-projects-in-karbala-dhi-qar/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Cabinet receives briefing on measures to contain Coronavirus, support for heath sector

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:48 am

[size=32]Cabinet receives briefing on measures to contain Coronavirus, support for heath sector[/size]

26 Feb 2020

[size=32]The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 25-2-202001
[/size]

The Cabinet received to a detailed briefing from the Minister of Health on Novel Coronavirus ‪(COVID-19), and the measures announced by the Government Crisis Cell to contain the spread of the virus including the public health awareness campaign launched by the Ministry of Health.

The Cabinet affirmed that containing the spread of Novel Coronavirus ‪(COVID-19) is the highest priority of the Iraqi government and expressed its support for the measures announced by the Government Crisis Cell.

The Cabinet also directed the Ministry of Finance to release funds to the Ministry of Health and to local authorities to support their efforts in relation to Novel Coronavirus ‪(COVID-19).

The Cabinet also directed relevant authorities to continue working closely with neighbouring countries and the World Health Organization.

The Cabinet agreed to abolish the National Housing Initiative, and to transfer its functions and responsibilities to the National Housing Council.

https://gds.gov.iq/cabinet-receives-briefing-on-measures-to-contain-coronavirus-support-for-heath-sector/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Cabinet decisions taken at the eighth ordinary session on February 25, 2020

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:04 am

Cabinet decisions taken at the eighth ordinary session on February 25, 2020

2/27/2020 1:33 PM

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 2020-02-27

The Minister of Water Resources is empowered to grant companies (Iraq, Rafidain, and FAO) an operating advance of (20%)

The Council of Ministers decided in its eighth regular session to approve the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Energy on giving the Minister of Water Resources the authority to grant companies (Iraq, Rafidain, and FAO) belonging to the aforementioned Ministry, an operating advance of (20%), provided that the work assigned to the aforementioned companies is not referred to Other companies or secondary contractors (others).                                                 -------------------------------------------

Urgently release the necessary funds to the Ministry of Health and the governorates within two days, so that they can cope with the Corona virus

The Council of Ministers decided at its eighth regular session that the Ministry of Finance should release the necessary amounts to the Ministry of Health and the governorates urgently within two days so that it could confront the Corona virus, and take appropriate measures to prevent its spread, and excluded the Ministry of Health and the Governorates from the instructions for implementing government contracts No. (2) for the year 2014 and controls Attached to it as far as the fight against the virus.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9508
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty First annual report on implementation of Iraqi government programme

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:40 am

[size=32]First annual report on implementation of Iraqi government programme[/size]

Mar 03, 2020

[size=32]The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Picture-1
[/size]

The Iraqi government issued its first annual report on the implementation of its programme.

The report covers the period from 24 October 2018, when the government came to office, to 29 November 2019.
The report highlights achievements by the Iraqi government headed by Prime Minister Adil Abd Al-Mahdi
According to the report, the government successfully delivered on several  of its undertakings, despite what the report described as the challenging circumstances it faced.

The report highlighted achievements in several areas, chief amongst them were developing Iraq’s intelligence gathering efforts, the launch of several counter-terrorism operations, and the close coordination with the Global Coalition which led to the elimination of the leader of Daesh, the terrorist Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi.

The report also listed other achievements, including the decision to distribute plots of land to Iraqis, the signing of agreements with Siemens and General Electric to implement a road map to develop the electricity sector in Iraq, the agreement with the Gulf Cooperation Council to link Iraq’s electricity grid to the Gulf power network, and the ‘oil for reconstruction’ agreement with the People’s Republic of China.

The report also pointed to what the government delivered in other sectors during this period, and highlighted its support for agriculture, including paying farmers their financial dues on time and without delay, and the range of measures it adopted to resume work on suspended or delayed projects across all sectors throughout Iraq.

In July 2018, the government issued a half-yearly report on the implementation of its programme which covered the first six months in the life of the government  from October 2018  to April 2019.  The report was described by Iraqi officials as being the first of its kind to be issued by an Iraqi government.

The report (in Arabic) is available here:

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Screen-Shot-2020-03-03-at-10.48.36

https://gds.gov.iq/first-annual-report-on-implementation-of-iraqi-government-programme/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty The Council of Ministers holds a special session to discuss efforts to confront Corona

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:15 am

[size=36]The Council of Ministers holds a special session to discuss efforts to confront Corona[/size]

03/03/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 12332020_88030032_2783179995123313_6608179983762325504_o

Baghdad - Mawazine News,

The Council of Ministers, headed by the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Oil, Thamer Al-Ghadban, held a special session on Tuesday to discuss efforts to confront the emerging Corona virus in Iraq.

The Information Office of the Prime Minister stated in a statement received by Mawazine News that "the Cabinet held its regular session headed by the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Oil, Thamer Al-Ghadban, and the session was devoted to discussing confronting the Corona virus."

The council added, “The council hosted the Diwaniyah Command Committee (55 of 2020) and discussed ways to confront the new Corona virus in all of Iraq and take the necessary precautions to reduce its severity, in the presence of a number of governors in border provinces and the representative of the World Health Organization in Iraq.”

The Cabinet affirmed its support to the Ministry of Health and Environment praising the efforts of the Diwaniyah Commission Committee (55 of 2020).

For his part, the Minister of Health and Environment, Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, presented "the latest developments and efforts of health and awareness control and the proposals necessary to increase the effectiveness of the committee's work and cooperation with the ministries and institutions to implement the decisions of the Diwaniyah Commission."

On Monday, the Ministry of Health announced that the number of newly infected Coronavirus in Iraq had risen to 26. Ended 6/29

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=88739
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Cabinet discusses measures to contain COVID-19

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:30 am

[size=32]Cabinet discusses measures to contain COVID-19[/size]

04 Mar 2020 

[size=32]The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 3b79aacb-8d9c-4219-a194-fb769acb2b59
[/size]

The Minister of Health briefed the Cabinet on the health situation in Iraq and the region, current measures to contain the spread of the Novel Coronavirus ‪(COVID-19) and the public health awareness campaigns produced by his ministry.

The Cabinet’s meeting was also attended by representatives of the Government Crisis Cell, Governors of Iraqi provinces bordering neighbouring countries and the representative of the World Health Organization in Iraq.

For the latest updates and guidance on the COVID-19, please visit the Ministry of Health Facebook page.

https://gds.gov.iq/cabinet-discusses-measures-to-contain-covid-19/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers is hosting a deliberative meeting to discuss facilities and loans for investment projects

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:32 pm

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers is hosting a deliberative meeting to discuss facilities and loans for investment projects

09/3/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 2020-3-9

The deliberative meeting in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers discussed the issue of facilities and loans from Cabinet Resolution No. 245 of 2019.

The meeting is chaired by the Chairman of the Council of Advisors d. Abdel Karim Al-Faisal, attended by a group of representatives of the ministries of Finance, Construction and Housing, Municipalities and Public Works, as well as the Central Bank, the National Investment Commission, the Housing Fund and a number of governmental and private banks, discussed the initiative of the Central Bank to support small and medium investment projects in the amount of two billion dollars.

The meeting also examined the mechanism for the Ministry of Finance and other financial institutions to grant Iraqi and foreign investors the right to participate in providing loans and financial facilities in the event of completion rates reaching 25% of the project by guaranteeing the project facilities only, according to the provisions of Article IX of Article 9 of the Investment Law.

The meeting also discussed the National Investment Commission announcing investment opportunities and referring them to investors through advertising and bidding, while other meeting paragraphs were devoted to the approval of the lending mechanism approved by the Council of Ministers, and empowering members of bank boards of directors to reduce commissions and interest in a manner that ensures the preservation of public money and encouraging investment .

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9518
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers allocates new windows to communicate with the Committee to complete investment projects

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:35 pm

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers allocates new windows to communicate with the Committee to complete investment projects

10/3/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 2020-3-9

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers directed generals to the ministries of (Finance, Construction, Housing, Municipalities, and Public Works), in addition to all governorates, regarding the mechanism of communication with the Diwaniya Committee (6 of 2017) concerned with investigating the obstacles that prevent the completion of investment projects, from some government agencies.

The General Secretariat decided to allocate the e-mail (Lingeringproject@gov-iq.net) and the phone number (07721264201), as well as the central mail of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, as official windows to be adopted in communicating with the committee above.

The generalization of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers comes in order to facilitate the process of communicating with the investment agencies in Baghdad and the governorates and speeding up the procedures in order to reduce time and effort.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9519
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Cabinet discusses implmenation of measures to contain COVID-19

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:14 am

[size=32]Cabinet discusses implmenation of measures to contain COVID-19[/size]

11 Mar 2020

[size=32]The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 10-3-2020001
[/size]

The Cabinet discussed the measures announced by the Government Crisis Cell to contain the spread of COVID-19 and reiterated its support for the action taken to date to protect public health in Iraq.

The Cabinet, in a statement, thanked the Ministry of Health, other government departments, and medical teams for their dedication and hard work to contain the spread of COVID-19.

The Cabinet extended its thanks to all Iraqis for their cooperation, and urged citizens to continue to follow official guidance from the Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization to protect themselves and others.

The Cabinet approved a national strategy for integrated vector management  for the period 2020-2024 as a key measure to prevent the transmission of vector-borne diseases.

https://gds.gov.iq/cabinet-discusses-implmenation-of-measures-to-contain-covid-19/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Iraq .. Abdul-Mahdi chairs a special meeting on the budget and the implications of low oil prices

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:36 pm

Iraq .. Abdul-Mahdi chairs a special meeting on the budget and the implications of low oil prices

March 11, 2020

Mubasher: The Iraqi Prime Minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, chaired a special meeting on the general budget and the implications of low global oil prices and confronting the Corona virus.

The meeting discussed, according to the media office of the Prime Minister via "Twitter", the diagnosis of the current economic situation and how to reduce the burden on the budget and stimulate the movement of the economy.

Abdel-Mahdi directed a series of measures to mitigate the negative effects on the economy and the citizen.

The Prime Minister affirmed his confidence in the ability of Iraq to overcome challenges and build on the economic and health successes achieved.

Nominations:

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3606880/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A3%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7-%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%A7-%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AE%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B6-%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty COVID-19: Iraqi government announces new measures

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:01 pm

[size=32]COVID-19: Iraqi government announces new measures[/size]

16 Mar 2020

[size=32]The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Crisis-cell-16-march
[/size]

Prime Minister Adil Abd Al-Mahdi chaired a meeting in Baghdad of senior ministers to discuss additional measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 in Iraq.

The meeting was attended by the Ministers of Health, Finance, Interior and Communications, as well as other senior officials.

The meeting agreed a number of new measures, in line with recommendations from the World Health Organization, including:

1-    Declaring a curfew in Baghdad for a week starting on 17 March

2-    Directing relevant authorities to fumigate and disinfect a number of areas and districts

3-    Authorising governors to impose curfews in their provinces

4-    Suspending flights for a week from 17 March

5-    Increasing internet bandwith/capacity

6-    Banning travel between Iraqi provinces.

The meeting underscored the importance of following the advice of Iraq‘s Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization.

The Iraqi authorities had earlier announced a number of measures to limit the spread of the COVID-19 including banning entry into Iraq of passengers from France, Turkey, Spain, Nigeria, China, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Italy, Kuwait and Bahrain.
For the latest updates and news, please visit:   https://www.facebook.com/MOH.GOV.IQ/

https://gds.gov.iq/covid-19-iraqi-government-announces-new-measures/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Cabinet decisions for today

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:17 am

Cabinet decisions for today

17-03-2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Image

Baghdad / news

The Council of Ministers held its regular session, today, Tuesday, headed by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Oil Thamer Al-Ghadban.

The Council discussed, according to the statement of the Information Office of the Prime Minister, "developments in the health situation in the face of the Corona virus."

The Minister of Health and Environment Jaafar Sadiq Allawi presented "a summary of the efforts of the ministry, the crisis cell, and the latest statistics of injuries and deaths, and the efforts of ministries and support bodies, and stressed that the situation in Iraq is witnessing remarkable progress in facing the spread of the virus and achieving success in protecting Iraqis from it."

The Cabinet also discussed "preparations to ban curfews and confirmed the adequate and reassuring availability of needs and food for citizens."

And it was agreed to "accept the donation by supplying the necessary supplies and materials related to the Corona virus, such as (fogging materials, sprayers of fogging materials, gags, paws, etc.) under the supervision of Crisis Cell No. (55) for the year 2020 and receiving them duly." 

The Council approved "the recommendation of the Central Cancellation Committee at the Ministry of Commerce regarding the deletion of Australian wheat contaminated with gas detailed in the minutes of the attached deletion committee linking the letter of the Ministry of Commerce and its carrying amount of (34827720) dinars, only thirty four million and eight hundred and twenty seven thousand seven hundred and twenty dinars for the amount of ( 34 tons and 620 kg), and (13124160) dinars, only thirteen million, one hundred and twenty four thousand and one hundred and sixty dinars, for a quantity of (30 tons and 240 kg) according to the provisions of Article (46 / ninth and tenth) of the Financial and Federal Administration Law No. () 6) for the year 2019 ".

The Council of Ministers approved "the council’s recommendation for social services regarding the adoption of the twentieth day of the month of Safar of each year (fourty Imam Hussain, peace be upon him) Iraqi day for volunteer work."

The Council agreed to "form a committee headed by a representative of the Ministry of Trade and a membership of representatives from the ministries of (Finance and Planning) and the Integrity Commission and the Federal Financial Supervision Bureau and a representative of the owners of private mills in Iraq to study the requests contained in the letter of the Ministry of Trade and provide appropriate recommendations on the subject to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers Within a month period, starting from the date of the issuance of this decision. "

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=211303
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers issues a circular to work in the decisions of the Committee of Diwaniya No. (55) regarding dealing with the Corona epidemic.

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:43 pm

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers issues a circular to work in the decisions of the Committee of Diwaniya No. (55) regarding dealing with the Corona epidemic.

3/17/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 2012-12-14

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers directed all ministries, governorates, and government agencies in a circular issued today, which is to implement the decisions of the Committee for Diwaniya No. (55) concerning preventing the spread of the Corona epidemic .

The decisions of the committee stipulated the imposition of a curfew starting from (11) eleven hours from Tuesday night and until (11) eleven hours from the night of next Monday, provided that it does not include the movement of goods, food, necessary materials and ovens, the movement of oil derivative tanks and wheels for transporting gas cylinders Cooking, pharmacies and health centers, security services and service institutions, authorized media and diplomats .

The decisions also included that the Ministry of the Interior follow up on the high prices of foodstuffs and take legal measures against violators, in addition to disrupting official working hours in governmental and non-governmental institutions .

It is also necessary for the relevant authorities to carry out expedition campaigns and field visits to the areas that are determined by the health departments, and give the governors the power to impose a curfew, suspend flights from Tuesday 17/3 to Tuesday, 3/24, and the Ministry of Communications to increase the Internet capacities Entering Iraq, emphasizing stopping movement between governorates, and assuring citizens to follow health procedures, directives and guidelines, including avoiding attending gatherings, mixing, and staying in homes.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9522
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Cabinet receives briefing on implementation of measures to contain COVID-19

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:25 am

[size=32]Cabinet receives briefing on implementation of measures to contain COVID-19[/size]

Mar 18, 2020 

[size=32]The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 17-3-202001
[/size]

The Cabinet received a detailed briefing from the Minister of Health on the range of new measures being implemented to contain COVID-19. These measures include:

• Declaring a curfew in Baghdad for a week starting on 17 March

• Directing relevant authorities to fumigate and disinfect several areas and districts

• Authorising governors to impose curfews in their provinces

• Suspending flights for a week from 17 March

• Increasing internet bandwith/capacity

• Banning travel between Iraqi provinces

The Cabinet reassured the public that deliveries of food, fuel, medicine, other essentials as well as the imports of goods into Iraq, are unaffected by the curfews.

The Cabinet approved a recommendation from the Social Services Council to declare the day of the Arabeen commemoration of the martyrdom of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him, as the National Day for Volunteer Work in Iraq.

For the latest updates and guidance on the COVID-19, please visit the Ministry of Health Facebook page (in Arabic) https://www.facebook.com/MOH.GOV.IQ/

https://gds.gov.iq/cabinet-receives-briefing-on-implementation-of-measures-to-contain-covid-19/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty Al-Kaabi meets the Prime Minister to discuss including the decisions of the Parliamentary Crisis Cell in the next session of the Council of Ministers

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:44 am

[size=32]Al-Kaabi meets the Prime Minister to discuss including the decisions of the Parliamentary Crisis Cell in the next session of the Council of Ministers[/size]

3/22/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 IMG-20200322-WA0009-800x445

Mr. Hassan Karim Al Kaabi, First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, met today evening, March 22, 2020 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, in the presence of the members of the Parliamentary Crisis Committee in charge of confronting the Corona epidemic, Chairman of the Parliamentary Health Committee Dr. Qutaiba Al-Jubouri, Dr. Jawad Al-Musawi and Salman Al-Gharibawi.

His Excellency stressed the necessity to include the ten decisions that were voted on in the Parliamentary Crisis Cell that took place today in the agenda of the next cabinet session.

Al-Kaabi stressed the need to expedite the vote on parliamentary decisions supporting the work of the Diwaniya 55 Committee tasked with confronting the Corona epidemic, pointing out that all recommendations have a direct impact on controlling the virus and ensuring its non-proliferation, especially the paragraph “Patience in referring doctors and health personnel to retire as an exception to the retirement and rate law As well as contracting with “formerly retired doctors and health personnel and graduates of medical and health specialties for the past year” to support the health sector and prepare them for any future emergencies and reinforce the shortfall in health and medical staff.

He also called on his Excellency to facilitate the financing of the Crisis Cell Committee, the government with the necessary funds to purchase medical materials and supplies to face the threat of the virus, as well as excluding the Committee from the instructions of government contracts.

The Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee demanded that food rations be distributed to citizens throughout the ban, and that salaries and wages for employees and contractors be distributed to help them overcome this crisis.

Al-Kaabi reaffirmed his commitment to implement the decisions of the Parliamentary and Ministerial Crisis Cell, especially with regard to the measures to ban curfews completely in order to preserve the lives of Iraqis and society.

Media office of the
First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives
3/22/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 IMG-20200322-WA0010-e1584894640269

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/03/22/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%83%d8%b9%d8%a8%d9%8a-%d9%8a%d9%84% d8% aa% d9% 82% d9% 8a-% d8% b1% d8% a6% d9% 8a% d8% b3-% d8% a7% d9% 84% d9% 88% d8% b2% d8% b1% d8% a7% d8% a1-% d9% 84% d8% a8% d8% ad% d8% ab-% d8% aa% d8% b6% d9% 85% d9% 8a% d9% 86-% d9% 85 /
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 Empty The Parliamentary Crisis Cell holds its first meeting headed by Al-Kaabi and takes 10 decisions and recommendations

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:52 am

[size=32]The Parliamentary Crisis Cell holds its first meeting headed by Al-Kaabi and takes 10 decisions and recommendations[/size]

3/22/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 IMG-20200322-WA0005-800x445

The Parliamentary Committee in charge of confronting the Corona epidemic held today, Sunday 22 March 2020, its first meeting chaired by Mr. Hassan Karim Al Kaabi, First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives and its entire members, in the presence of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Health, Dr. Hazim Al Jumaili and Director General of the Ministry of Public Health in the Ministry, Dr. Riyad Abdel Amir.

The meeting discussed the latest developments regarding health conditions throughout the country and the procedures followed from the ministerial crisis cell and institutions related to facing the Corona epidemic, in addition to the most important needs of the government cell during this emergency and activating decisions and recommendations in this regard.

During the closing of the parliamentary meeting, the following recommendations and decisions were agreed upon:

1. Agreement that the deputy, Dr. Jawad al-Moussawi, be the rapporteur of the Parliamentary Committee, and Representative Dr. Faleh Al-Ziyadi as a media spokesperson for it.

2. Agreement to add the heads of the ministerial crisis cell in the governorates, “conservative gentlemen” and gentlemen of health directors in the governorates to the Parliamentary Committee.

3. Contracting with retired medical and health cadres, graduates of medical and health colleges for the past year, and lingering in referring medical and health cadres and excluding them from the provisions of the Retirement Law No. 9 of 2014 as amended.

4. Requesting the Prime Minister and the Ministry of Finance to exclude the Ministry of Health from contracting and purchasing instructions and import all necessary medical equipment and supplies to treat patients and protect medical and health cadres, as well as excluding them from the implementation of government contracts for the year 2014 and to follow other instructions and accept donations outside the controls in respect of the corona epidemic exclusively This is due to the urgent circumstances that the country is going through that requires giving full powers of exchange to the crisis cell charged with confronting this epidemic.

5. Call on the Prime Minister and the Ministry of Finance to provide the Ministry of Health with all its financial needs, due to the lack of financial allocations allocated to the Ministry regarding the response to the Corona epidemic, and to transfer an amount of $ 50 million quickly from the Ministry of Health's allocation for use in purchasing a number and requirements for prevention and treatment.

6. Recommend to support the health and medical cadres “financially and morally” and provide them with all means of care and attention as the first blocking wall and the basis for facing this disease.

7. Inviting the government crisis cell and the relevant authorities to activate the Public Health Law with all its provisions.

8. Inviting the Commander of Baghdad Operations, the Governor of Baghdad, and the Capital Secretariat to facilitate all procedures related to the burial of those who died due to the Coronavirus.

9. Requesting the Ministry of Commerce to distribute two or three meals of the ration card items to citizens during this week.

10. Requiring mobile phone companies and the Internet to consider local calls and the Internet “free” during this month, to support citizens sitting in homes throughout the days of the ban.

Media office of the
First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives

3/22/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 IMG-20200322-WA0006-e1584886442145

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 10 IMG-20200322-WA0008-e1584886519906

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/03/22/%d8%ae%d9%84%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%b2%d9%85%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%b9%d9%82%d8%af-%d8%a7%d8%ac%d8%aa%d9%85%d8%a7%d8%b9%d9%87%d8%a7-%d8%a7%d9%84/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum