Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Warka Bank - Account Log-in Assistance DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Warka Bank - Account Log-in Assistance

Go down

Warka Bank - Account Log-in Assistance Empty Warka Bank - Account Log-in Assistance

Post by L7081202 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:18 pm

Good Afternoon!
I'm residing in Maryland and seeking assistance with identifying which part of my Warka Account number is my client ID. I opened my acct in 2010 and have 7 numbers in the midddle instead of 6. I requested a new password & received it. However, they declined to provide log-in instructions. I truly appreciate ANY assistance you're willing to offer.

Thanks,
KL

L7081202

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Warka Bank - Account Log-in Assistance Empty Re: Warka Bank - Account Log-in Assistance

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:15 pm

Quite a number of folks have reported the same thing when trying to access their accounts.

You might be interested in this, if you haven't already found it here. Wink

http://www.dinardaily.net/t74259-pictures-of-the-warka-bank-in-baghdad-stealing-the-citizens-money
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Warka Bank - Account Log-in Assistance Empty Re: Warka Bank - Account Log-in Assistance

Post by L7081202 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:33 pm

Thank you for responding with that important information. However, I'm uncertain if this pertains to me until I'm able to log in correctly. Are you able to provide a sample of an account number to identify which part is the client ID for login purposes? This is where I'm stuck with finding the right number coordination. Thanks!!

L7081202

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:12 pm

I don't have a Warka account. Maybe someone who had one could post the information you need...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L7081202 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:40 pm

Thanks!

L7081202

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Warka Bank - Account Log-in Assistance Empty An Idea

Post by TWW III on Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:10 pm

Maybe u can contact Frank26, he has a few contacts  there, one is even in the banking biz...KTFA

TWW III

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:05 am

I believe Ponee has a Warka account, or had anyway ... try PMing her.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Warka Bank - Account Log-in Assistance 2805820865  Warka Bank - Account Log-in Assistance 2805820865  Warka Bank - Account Log-in Assistance 2805820865  Warka Bank - Account Log-in Assistance 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:12 pm

I haven't logged on in awhile.  I will have to try to do it in the next couple of days and see what is up.  I know the last time, we had a lot of issues and had to get ahold of someone.  I will see what I can dig up.   

I wonder if Wherbie was ever able to get logged in.?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum