Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19

Go down

"Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19 Empty "Behind the Scenes" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/21/19

Post by Ssmith Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:09 am

KTFA

Article: "Trump" for the first time .. Renewed protests, "Basra" and turn it into a ticking bomb in the face of "Abdul Mahdi"! Sunday 20 January 2019 link Full Post Here

MilitiaMan » January 21st, 2019

This article needs to be looked at with the eye on who is behind the scenes. The translation is purposefully imo misleading. But, the root is from the neighbor.. imo .. Stirring the snakes den? It appears it is working. Though, sadly there are innocents losing lives, lacking clean water, employment, etc.. That is an issue, however, the neighbor instigating the unrest is noted and is clearly being brought to the forefront by asking for USA help..

Thus, we did see wording on urgent measures to be taken, forcing, etc.. We see the biggest firms in the world with the CBI and parliament on notice to hop to....

The citizens want what is rightfully theirs and apparently finding that it is in a mode that is now push come to shove.. They know that who ever is trying to stir the pot needs to be eradicated and now.. The promises need to be filled..

The meeting with those who dot the I’s and cross the T’s were ate the central bank today and word is there was cargo leaving the banks at night.. Makes one wonder at this present time why? Don’t forget, the central bank issues cash... all imo – MM

J49 » January 21st, 2019

How in the world can countries keep asking the US for military help when we the tax payers are paying for it. We/US are still owed Millions from Iraq and surrounding ME countries for our part in their freedom. If Iraq would finish the MR and RI their Dinar it would help in funding these groups that want our help.

Our Gov is near a shut down and close to declaring a State of Emergency. We need help as far as Finance to run the USA , In the many years that I have been with KTFA, this Question has been asked Ill bet 100 times, When are we going to shut them off from using our Dollar and Make Iraq stand on their own two feet?

Now this is a question of study not negative so please lets not go there. I know some have tried to answer that ,but we are still in the same place we were years ago as far as waiting for Iraq to figure out how they can stand alone but we still are the crutch that they lean on.

Yes we need to help those in trouble but we have to stop doing it for free. We want paid back simple as that.This whole post is IMO

I see the theme from Nusairi over the last few months has been about what we have done and are doing.

Today's, is effectively past tense as well. It is, what has been done since 2015 - 2018. This article along with many others leads to us up to this one.

We just watched a few of the largest firms in the world have a meeting with Alak today. All in the same room. This article is most likely why they were there. Iraq is ready and they had to get on the same page for whats coming now, as it will be different than before. imo..

This evens speaks of issuing cash. Well there was an article talking about cargo at night being moved over a couple day period.. I find that to be very interesting.

Regardless, this is the first post from Nusairi for almost 1 month.. Looks like we are in a good place.. ~ imo ~ MM

This one precedes the above.. fwiw

http://www.economy-news.net/co.....p?id=15080

Samson » January 21st, 2019

The Central Bank of Iraq and the objectives of monetary policy

20th January, 2019 by Samir Nusairi

Monetary policy has been and continues to be a vital issue in the country's economic life. It is a reflection of the general performance of the state and its seriousness in avoiding difficulties and emerging dilemmas and making them consistent with the goals set

Before 2003, monetary policy was an extension of the government's self-deception. Hence the need for radical reform of the Central Bank and the new law of the bank was issued in 2004 and its amendments in 2017, which affirmed independence and established its primary role in protecting the country's resources

That the task now is to comply with international banking and accounting standards and face money laundering and attempts to finance terrorism, which stand at the forefront of the challenges facing the Central Bank of Iraq.

It is also essential to ensure the safety of monetary operations through the sale of currency is essential in the performance of the Central Bank and the installation of principles and rules of dealing in the project in a healthy atmosphere of control and supervision

The preservation of the independence of the bank and enable it to perform its task without government intervention and make it an effective institution and guarantor of the interests of society as a whole

The sale of the currency needs a deep understanding in light of the large accusations against the bank without evidence to prove the existence of suspicions of corruption or money laundering or smuggling of currency. The proposition that the sale of the currency is a waste of public money is a description of the economic illiteracy of the relationship and that there are many countries exercise this process, one of the main functions of the central banks in the world

The Central Bank of Iraq exercises multi-dimensional functions. It is concerned with financial stability, managing the system of national payments, management of foreign reserves, licensing and monitoring of banks and financial institutions, and setting up preventive controls, in addition to other tasks related to issuing cash and publishing data, indicators and economic forecasts

A central task of the central bank is to manage monetary policy, which aims to control inflation, stimulate the economy, make full use of the balance of payments and achieve monetary stability

The achievement of the objectives of monetary policy depends mainly on the independence of the central bank. The independence here is the ability of the central bank to control and control the size of the monetary mass (as a fundamental element of monetary policy).Although the rules of central banks in most countries of the world, but this independence In real and practical terms subject to other influences and challenges, to varying degrees affecting that independence

Therefore, it is noted that the Central Bank was able during the years 2015-2018 to achieve the objectives of monetary policy at a good level, despite the challenges faced by the most prominent deficit in non-oil revenue and deficit in public budgets and deficit in the balance of payments and dealing with cash and the rise of cash in circulation to the limit of 48 trillion dinars And 77% of them outside the banking system and the lack of fiscal policy of the government and its expenditures are specific to the expansion of money supply and poor coordination between the financial and monetary policies and the weakness of the banking sector and the weak role of some monetary policy tools and their effects on the increase and decrease Monetary bloc and an average interest rate of the legal reserve and other important challenges is the decline in domestic investment and increased foreign savings due to the security, political and economic conditions

We can say that the Central Bank of Iraq exceeded most of the challenges by drawing up economic, scientific, technical, structural and structural policies and procedures that contributed to achieving its objectives in stabilizing the exchange rate, reducing inflation, rebuilding adequate foreign reserves and increasing the percentage of financial coverage and thus working in a team spirit to lead the national economy and achieve monetary and financial stability. Economic stability

* Economic and banking consultant LINK

#1 is dated 12/26/2018.. Same day this was out from Nusairi on progress of Iraq.. Now keep in mind there is one for today, as aforementioned today from him as well. The same day that 3 global firms were at the CBI.. imo ~ MM

http://www.economy-news.net/co.....p?id=14882

http://www.economy-news.net/co.....p?id=15137

Including Iraq .. The most important Trump decisions within two years

2019/1/20 23:16

Documented media reports the most critical decisions taken by US President Donald Trump, until the moment of the period of his administration, which belong to many of the files internally and externally, in addition to the crises faced by some of them still exists so far.

Two years have passed since President Trump was appointed president of the United States on January 20, 2017, replacing President Barack Obama. The ceremony was held in the western part of the Capitol, the headquarters of the United States government in Washington, DC. The reports added that the most important stations of President Donald Trump in 2017 and 2018.

1. Trump's visit to US forces in Iraq - December 26, 2018

President Trump visited US forces for the first time with his wife Melania. The visit followed Trump's decision to reduce the number of troops in Afghanistan and complete withdrawal from Syria.

2. Government closure - 22 December 2018

The government's closure began on December 22 because of the Trump-Democrat debate over the budget, with the president insisting on financing the wall with Mexico. In the absence of a budget agreement, many budgets are automatically blocked.

3 - Decision to withdraw from Syria - 19 December 2018

The White House announced on December 19, 2018, the start of the withdrawal of US troops from Syria, after President Donald Trump said that the United States succeeded in defeating a supporter in that country.

4. Trump and Kim Jong-un Singapore Summit - 12 June 2018

President Trump met with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un on June 12, 2018, in Singapore. The first meeting between an American president and a North Korean leader. The summit included talks on Korean missile tests.

5 - Transfer of the US Embassy to Jerusalem - 14 May 2018

On May 14, the US State Department announced the inauguration of its Embassy in Jerusalem in response to a decision by President Trump earlier. The number of US officials, including the daughter of Trump Evanka, a White House adviser, attended. ​

6. Washington's withdrawal from the nuclear agreement - 8 May 2018

On May 8 , President Donald Trump announced the withdrawal of the nuclear agreement between Iran and the 5 + 1 countries, and announced the re-imposition of economic sanctions until Tehran changed its hostile policy in support of "terrorism"

7. Air strike On Syria - April 13, 2018

The United States, France and Britain fired 105 rockets on April 13 after allegations of a poison gas attack in Syria targeting three facilities the Pentagon said was a research center in the Barzeh district of Damascus and two installations near Homs. Trump then wrote on Twitter "We think we have attacked the heart of the Syrian chemical weapons program with a specific strike," he said.

8 - Imposition of customs duties on Chinese goods - 6 April 2018

Trump issued his instructions to the US Trade Representative on 6 April to consider imposing an additional $ 100 billion on customs duties on Chinese goods in a dramatic escalation of the trade dispute between the two countries.

9 - Sanctions on Russia - 16 March 2018

The Trump administration charged Moscow on March 16 with a complex plot to break through the US electric grid, factories, water supplies and even air travel through electronic piracy. The United States has responded by imposing sanctions on alleged electoral interference for the first time since Trump took office. The sanctions list includes a freeze on Russia's property within the United States.

10. Keeping Guantanamo Open - 31 January 2018

President Donald Trump signed an executive order on January 31, 2018, to keep the Guantanamo Bay prison open, a reversal of his eight-year-old predecessor Barack Obama's efforts to close it.

11. End of provisional closure - 22 January 2018 

On 22 January, Trump signed a bill that reopens the Government, ending a 69-hour government closure. To a dispute over immigration policies.

12. Recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel - 6 January 2017

On January 6 Trump announced his administration's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and the transfer of the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, in a move that drew opposition from Arab and Islamic countries.

13. Imposing sanctions on North Korea - October 21, 2017

On October 21, Trump imposed new sanctions on North Korea after it was declared a state sponsor of terrorism.

14- Withdrawal from the Paris Convention to Combat Climate Change - 1 June 2017

President Donald Trump announced on June 1 the withdrawal of the United States from the Paris Convention on Climate Change to "protect America and its people".

15 - Riyadh Summit - May 2017

The Riyadh Summit was held in 2017 in the presence of President Donald Trump. The summit included a bilateral meeting between the United States and Saudi Arabia and two other meetings, one with the Gulf Cooperation Council countries and the other with the Arab and Islamic countries.

16 - Shelling of Shaareat Airport - April 2017

The US military shelled Shaareat airport in the countryside of Homs in central Syria, in response to an order from President Donald Trump, who ordered the strike after the Syrian regime used chemical weapons. LINK

"Iraqi participation in Beirut Summit fruitless", MP LINK

Sleepy2432 » January 21st, 2019

Hence the need to show that your Article 8 and show that new rate ….imo

He is right, especially when Iraq unfolds like a rose.. ~ Imo ~ MM

Iraq should not depend on oil, Minister

21st January, 2019

Iraqi Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakeem pointed that Iraq should not depend on oil as the main income for the country.

He stressed the importance to resort to the private and production sectors to establish strong economy.

On the other hand, he called to establish joint trade zones and changing the borders into investment projects.

He warned that the economic deterioration in some regional countries will lead to jeopardizing security and stability in the region. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum