Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL

+14
sn1pe
rick152
Alchemist
godsfool713
speedracer
changed4ever
shakes4life
billskis57
clayf
wes
kbb9546
Roketman
tlw
openmind
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 Empty Re: AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:53 pm

rick152 wrote:
openmind wrote:
rick152 wrote:
openmind wrote:

I completely understand your point and passion towards our security. But here is the deal, when a thief or burglar is caught in the act and attempts to flee or cause more nuisance, the cops get to shoot him.

On the other hand, this individual (who I am no fan of) is a terrorist who has said many offensive and anti-american things. But he was on a kill list, without a trial. This legal technicality is what I feel is a dangerous.

No this is the same kind of legal question that arises with the Libyan conflict. Should we fight a war just because the UN told us to or because the Congress and people declare war? Furthermore, do you really want Presidents having this kind of illegal power (especially considering some of the candidates)?

I would also like to point out that this specific individual has had dinner at the Pentagon. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/20/al-qaeda-terror-leader-dined-pentagon-months/ .

Openmind I respect your opinion but here is mine......Blah Blah BLAH With your "liberal rhetoric" KILL THEM ALL...rick152

"First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me." ---Pastor Martin Niemöller

Rick 152: BTW, if not wanting to kill Americans without a trial or due process makes me a "liberal," so be it. As far as I know it was a conservative who freed the slaves and a liberal movement which brought forth the Civil Rights Act of 1964. There are merits and demerits on both sides.

I agree there are bad on both sides of the isle... But this guy was not a American he was a traitor...rick152

Sorry rick....you aren't getting the point.....

shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 Empty AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL

Post by Nav Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:59 pm

tlw

WELL SAID!

Nav

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 Empty AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL

Post by Nav Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Roketman

GREAT POINTS!

Which why Ron Paul has little chance in being the Republican Candidate... his foreign policies are a bit naive, though I like most of his domestic views...

Nav

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  - Page 2 Empty Re: AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Nav wrote:Roketman

GREAT POINTS!

Which why Ron Paul has little chance in being the Republican Candidate... his foreign policies are a bit naive, though I like most of his domestic views...

I have often wondered how the German people could have ever allowed Hitler to rise to power and give him such support. Now that I've witnessed the same progression in the US, I get it. These are very dangerous times.

People need to wake up and repent now before it's too late.
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nav Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:32 pm

openmind

Where did you get the idea that "UN told us to declare war?"

Obviously, President Obama declared war on Libya without Congressional approval and you're now worried about what some of the Republican Candidates would do...

I am only worried about what the current president is or will be doing until he is voted out in 2012... I am not worried about Ron Paul becausse he will not be a candidate...

Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Nav wrote:
openmind

Obviously, President Obama declared war on Libya without Congressional approval and you're now worried about what some of the Republican Candidates would do...

I am only worried about what the current president is or will be doing until he is voted out in 2012... I am not worried about Ron Paul becausse he will not be a candidate...

If Ron Paul is not the republican nomination you better start worrying big time....that means the NEO CONS have FIXED THE ELECTIONS again and we are in for more of the same BULLCRAP....Time to wake up the sheep again........BAAAAAA!

When The President Can Kill Who Ever He Wants

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Awlaki:

Key issue - He could have been legally charged, detained and prosecuted (Constitutional) by the FBI but this is the way THEY CHOSE to deal with him?

If he was such a threat, why was he PERMITTED for so long. Further, the moral controversy is thus: his death was likely justified in the minds of most Westerners. The case is obfuscated by emotional fallacies. "Justice" as defined by rule of law" has been circumvented. Further, there is likely culpability on behalf of three-letter agencies in not bringing their "compelling" evidence to the U.S. legal system to prevent further harm long ago.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:44 pm

You folks better get a clue.... When you've been herded like sheep into the gas chamber and the door is shut, it will be too freakin' late to stop these fascist bastards!

Ron Paul: The Only One We Can Trust

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:45 pm

shakes4life wrote:
wes wrote:Unbelievable. Well not really. Maybe "The Good Doctor" doesn't understand that this is a war. If this guy wants to saddle up with the other side....so be it. I don't recall a whole lot of trials these terrorists have supplied the innocent soldiers, women, men, and children they have "assasinated".

NO you don't understand....you have been lied to and deceived by these people in power and you are STILL buying their NONSENSE.......it's called BRAINWASHING......turn off your BOOB TUBE and do some critical thinking for a change.....THE GOOD DOCTOR IS THE ONLY ONE MAKING ANY SENSE!!!
Please stop the dang lecturing. You act like you are the ONLY person in the entire world that knows anything. You act like if somebody doesn't agree withyou that they are stupid, sheep, brainwashed, etc. I've seen this man speak. I've heard what he had to say. I don't need you or anybody else to tell me what he had to say about our country.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:48 pm

wes wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
wes wrote:Unbelievable. Well not really. Maybe "The Good Doctor" doesn't understand that this is a war. If this guy wants to saddle up with the other side....so be it. I don't recall a whole lot of trials these terrorists have supplied the innocent soldiers, women, men, and children they have "assasinated".

NO you don't understand....you have been lied to and deceived by these people in power and you are STILL buying their NONSENSE.......it's called BRAINWASHING......turn off your BOOB TUBE and do some critical thinking for a change.....THE GOOD DOCTOR IS THE ONLY ONE MAKING ANY SENSE!!!
Please stop the dang lecturing. You act like you are the ONLY person in the entire world that knows anything. You act like if somebody doesn't agree withyou that they are stupid, sheep, brainwashed, etc. I've seen this man speak. I've heard what he had to say. I don't need you or anybody else to tell me what he had to say about our country.

BAAAA...BAAAAA...more sheeple speak.....No One asked you to click on this thread.... Better get a clue sheep.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=1HTH6GT3os4&v=ohKz9OeiI0g&annotation_id=annotation_991992&feature=iv

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:54 pm

shakes4life wrote:
wes wrote:
shakes4life wrote:

BAAAA...BAAAAA...more sheeple speak.....No One asked you to click on this thread.......most likely when you've been herded like sheep into the gas chamber and the door is shut, it will be too freakin' late to stop these fascist bastards! Better get a clue sheep.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=1HTH6GT3os4&v=ohKz9OeiI0g&annotation_id=annotation_991992&feature=iv

Why don't you go cram your head a little further up Ron Paul's tailend?
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:56 pm

wes wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
wes wrote:
shakes4life wrote:

BAAAA...BAAAAA...more sheeple speak.....No One asked you to click on this thread.......most likely when you've been herded like sheep into the gas chamber and the door is shut, it will be too freakin' late to stop these fascist bastards! Better get a clue sheep.....

Why don't you go cram your head a little further up Ron Paul's tailend?

NICE....that's what YOU SHEEP DO.....you are the cramming type....NOT ME....I love Dr. Paul for his honesty and love of FREEDOM......BAAA.....BAAA....wes! So Sad you hate our constitution and those who fight for it......why not try Cuba for a while....I'm sure the Castro brother's could use you instantly over there!!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkl Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:03 pm

wes wrote:
shakes4life wrote:

You said before that you didn't like Paul because he thinks our government was behind 911..He never said or implied that...you haven't been listening to him very well

Your perception of the world is being challenged so you fight back and stay in denial...acceptance is the beginning of healing..denial will get you no where
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkl Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Nav wrote:
openmind

Do us all a favor and do some research on topics like...ILLUMINATI...NEW WORLD ORDER...GLOBAL ELITE
You may begin to realize whats really going on
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Nav wrote:
openmind

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Thank you openmind.....good info! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum