Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL

+14
sn1pe
rick152
Alchemist
godsfool713
speedracer
changed4ever
shakes4life
billskis57
clayf
wes
kbb9546
Roketman
tlw
openmind
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  Empty AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL

Post by openmind Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:10 am

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  Empty Re: AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL

Post by openmind Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:56 am

a dangerous precedent!

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  Empty Re: AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL

Post by tlw Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:48 am

Poor Ron, he can't help it, he just can't seem to keep that foot out of his mouth. Thank you Mr President and all our military for keeping us safe .... These men gave up their citizenship when declared personal war on America and Americans!

tlw

Back to top Go down

Post by Roketman Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:48 am

openmind wrote:a dangerous precedent!

Guess what? You wouldn't want to break into my house. I would declare that to be an agression against me and my family and I would have to kill you without a trial. Many people get killed when found to be hurting others such as burgulars, thieves, etc. without trials right here in the good ole USA. This person (if you want to call him that) was on a list to be found and killed. I think the only 2 things that President Obama has done right in nearly 3 years is to order the killing of Osama and this other killer.
Roketman
Roketman

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:09 am

Roketman wrote:

Guess what? You wouldn't want to break into my house. I would declare that to be an agression against me and my family and I would have to kill you without a trial. Many people get killed when found to be hurting others such as burgulars, thieves, etc. without trials right here in the good ole USA. This person (if you want to call him that) was on a list to be found and killed. I think the only 2 things that President Obama has done right in nearly 3 years is to order the killing of Osama and this other killer.

I completely understand your point and passion towards our security. But here is the deal, when a thief or burglar is caught in the act and attempts to flee or cause more nuisance, the cops get to shoot him.

On the other hand, this individual (who I am no fan of) is a terrorist who has said many offensive and anti-american things. But he was on a kill list, without a trial. This legal technicality is what I feel is a dangerous.

No this is the same kind of legal question that arises with the Libyan conflict. Should we fight a war just because the UN told us to or because the Congress and people declare war? Furthermore, do you really want Presidents having this kind of illegal power (especially considering some of the candidates)?

I would also like to point out that this specific individual has had dinner at the Pentagon. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/20/al-qaeda-terror-leader-dined-pentagon-months/ .

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kbb9546 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:17 am

American Citizen/Al Qaeda....OXYMORON

kbb9546

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:45 am

Unbelievable. Well not really. Maybe "The Good Doctor" doesn't understand that this is a war. If this guy wants to saddle up with the other side....so be it. I don't recall a whole lot of trials these terrorists have supplied the innocent soldiers, women, men, and children they have "assasinated".
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:55 am

Roketman wrote:

amen to this
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by billskis57 Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:09 am

The only better outcome would be for this guy to be with a bunch of his buddies, making bombs to kill American soldiers, and the whole bunch go up in a bomb making oops!!!

Think of the cowardly atrocities he's been involved in, like strapping explosives to women and sending them into a police station or crowded market.

May all his "72 virgins" look like Yassar Arafat with mustaches.

GOOD, I say again, GOOD riddance.

billskis57

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:16 am

tlw wrote:Poor Ron, he can't help it, he just can't seem to keep that foot out of his mouth. Thank you Mr President and all our military for keeping us safe .... These men gave up their citizenship when declared personal war on America and Americans!

What you say is bogus...we don't know any of that because NONE of them have had their day in court.......How long have we heard you LIEberals complain about BUSH taking us into Iraq and Afghanistan and how the killing and wars need to stop....many are now calling for arrests of BUSH....CHENEY and RUMSFELD for war crimes.......now we don't hear a PEEP when BO is just an extension of the BUSH cabal.....HOW SICK ARE YOU SHEEPLE.....wake up and smell the coffee....BO is just a puppet doing the jig the dark cabal tells him to do to keep this fraudulent WAR ON TERROR continuing......killing American citizens without due process is against our Constitution....BTW....I want proof they actually killed him......we never got proof OBL was killed.....in fact the opposite....there is MORE proof that OBL died in 2002 in a hospital from kidney failure as a diabetic than there is proof he actually died in a Pakistan raid....that is all bogus NONSENSE.....EVER HEAR OF Steve Pieczenik......LISTEN UP SHEEPLE.....

Dr. Steve Pieczenik & Alex Jones-FULL INTERVIEW (5-3-11)

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:19 am

Roketman wrote:

And you would go to prison just like many before you have! LISTEN TO THE TESTIMONY OF Steve Pieczenik....you sheeple better wake up before our country is completely sold to the NWO!!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:23 am

wes wrote:Unbelievable. Well not really. Maybe "The Good Doctor" doesn't understand that this is a war. If this guy wants to saddle up with the other side....so be it. I don't recall a whole lot of trials these terrorists have supplied the innocent soldiers, women, men, and children they have "assasinated".

NO you don't understand....you have been lied to and deceived by these people in power and you are STILL buying their NONSENSE.......it's called BRAINWASHING......turn off your BOOB TUBE and do some critical thinking for a change.....THE GOOD DOCTOR IS THE ONLY ONE MAKING ANY SENSE!!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by changed4ever Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:27 am

This administration has done the American people two favors:

#1)Killing Osama
#2.)Killing Awlaki

The 3rd will be when he leaves office.

changed4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:32 am

billskis57 wrote:The only better outcome would be for this guy to be with a bunch of his buddies, making bombs to kill American soldiers, and the whole bunch go up in a bomb making oops!!!

Think of the cowardly atrocities he's been involved in, like strapping explosives to women and sending them into a police station or crowded market.

Do you know why Dr. Paul gets more donations from the military than anyone else??? NO I doubt you do.....the reason is they all know this bogus WAR ON TERROR is JUST THAT......BOGUS......to keep you SHEEPLE under control.....when are you going to wake up.....the guy that killed our own troops at Fort Hood was known to have mental problems and yet they kept him on...WONDER WHY THAT WAS????.....Wouldn't surprise me if the military industrial complex tortured and told him to kill his own military people just to keep the FEAR MONGERING going....probably paid him off too! WAKE UP SHEEPLE.......OBL WAS DEAD ALREADY......BO DIDN'T KILL HIM....THERE IS PLENTY OF PROOF AND DR. STEVE IS WILLING TO TESTIFY IN A CONGRESSIONAL HEARING!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by speedracer Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:34 am

shakes4life wrote:
billskis57 wrote:The only better outcome would be for this guy to be with a bunch of his buddies, making bombs to kill American soldiers, and the whole bunch go up in a bomb making oops!!!

Do you know why Dr. Paul gets more donations from the military than anyone else??? NO I doubt you do.....the reason is they all know this bogus WAR ON TERROR is JUST THAT......BOGUS......to keep you SHEEPLE under control.....when are you going to wake up.....the guy that killed our own troops at Fort Hood was known to have mental problems and yet they kept him on...WONDER WHY THAT WAS????.....Wouldn't surprise me if the military industrial complex tortured and told him to kill his own military people just to keep the FEAR MONGERING going....probably paid him off too! WAKE UP SHEEPLE.......OBL WAS DEAD ALREADY......BO DIDN'T KILL HIM....THERE IS PLENTY OF PROOF AND DR. STEVE IS WILLING TO TESTIFY IN A CONGRESSIONAL HEARING!!
Really? You are off the deep end man

speedracer

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:35 am

changed4ever wrote:This administration has done the American people two favors:

#1)Killing Osama
#2.)Killing Awlaki

Where's your proof that he killed these folks.....it's all hear say by a lying and deceitful media and a corrupt arm of the military owned by the NWO.....WAKE UP DUDE!!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:38 am

speedracer wrote:
shakes4life wrote:

NO....you are off the DEEP END....buying into the stories of the LAME STREAM MEDIA and the military industrial complex that wants to keep you under control and in shackles......thank GOD we don't have to depend on SHEEPLE like you to learn the truth....bunch of lemmings still following the leader over the cliff!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN CITIZEN KILLED WITHOUT TRIAL  Empty Osama bin Laden, A.K.A. CIA Asset "Tim Osman"

Post by godsfool713 Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:41 am

Osama bin Laden, A.K.A.
CIA Asset "Tim Osman"

Tim Osman (Ossman) has recently become better known as Osama Bin Ladin. "Tim Osman" was the name assigned to him by the CIA for his tour of the U.S. and U.S. military bases, in search of political support and armaments. [...] There is some evidence that Tim Osman ... visited the White House. There is certainty that Tim Osman toured some U.S. military bases, even receiving special demonstrations of the latest equipment. Why hasn't this been reported in the major media? [Full article]

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/binladen_cia.html

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by speedracer Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:43 am

shakes4life wrote:
speedracer wrote:
shakes4life wrote:

NO....you are off the DEEP END....buying into the stories of the LAME STREAM MEDIA and the military industrial complex that wants to keep you under control and in shackles......thank GOD we don't have to depend on SHEEPLE like you to learn the truth....bunch of lemmings still following the leader over the cliff!
k

speedracer

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:50 am

godsfool713 wrote:Osama bin Laden, A.K.A.
CIA Asset "Tim Osman"

Tim Osman (Ossman) has recently become better known as Osama Bin Ladin. "Tim Osman" was the name assigned to him by the CIA for his tour of the U.S. and U.S. military bases, in search of political support and armaments. [...] There is some evidence that Tim Osman ... visited the White House. There is certainty that Tim Osman toured some U.S. military bases, even receiving special demonstrations of the latest equipment. Why hasn't this been reported in the major media? [Full article]

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/binladen_cia.html

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

godsfool....thanks for this post.....these people here are really behind the eight ball.....still believing anything the media whores tell them and the NWO want to keep them dumbed down and are completing that job!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:54 am

It seems Awlaki was carefully watched and permitted, just like the official story of the 9/11 hijackers...
www.historycommons.org/searchResults.jsp?searchtext=Awlaki&events=on&entities=on&articles=on&topics=on&timelines=on&projects=on&titles=on&descriptions=on&dosearch=on&search=Go

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:56 am

openmind wrote:
Roketman wrote:

I completely understand your point and passion towards our security. But here is the deal, when a thief or burglar is caught in the act and attempts to flee or cause more nuisance, the cops get to shoot him.

On the other hand, this individual (who I am no fan of) is a terrorist who has said many offensive and anti-american things. But he was on a kill list, without a trial. This legal technicality is what I feel is a dangerous.

No this is the same kind of legal question that arises with the Libyan conflict. Should we fight a war just because the UN told us to or because the Congress and people declare war? Furthermore, do you really want Presidents having this kind of illegal power (especially considering some of the candidates)?

I would also like to point out that this specific individual has had dinner at the Pentagon. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/20/al-qaeda-terror-leader-dined-pentagon-months/ .

Openmind I respect your opinion but here is mine......Blah Blah BLAH With your "liberal rhetoric" KILL THEM ALL...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:58 am

Alchemist wrote:It seems Awlaki was carefully watched and permitted, just like the official story of the 9/11 hijackers...
www.historycommons.org/searchResults.jsp?searchtext=Awlaki&events=on&entities=on&articles=on&topics=on&timelines=on&projects=on&titles=on&descriptions=on&dosearch=on&search=Go

Yeah....they permitted him alright Alchemist......BTW....where have you been hiding.....haven't seen you post much lately! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:59 am

rick152 wrote:
openmind wrote:
Roketman wrote:

Openmind I respect your opinion but here is mine......Blah Blah BLAH With your "liberal rhetoric" KILL THEM ALL...rick152

rick....ONE question??? Are you a Christian?? Just curious because if you are why do you play GOD?
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:00 am

I agree. Shakes is losing it and definitely turning more people AWAY from Paul then towards him.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:03 am

Also Shakes, using your Sarah Palinesque terms like LAME STREAM MEDIA and the like just makes you sound like one of the SHEEPLE from the other side of the tracks. LMAO. Next, you will tell us you are a MAVERICK and you are going to go all ROGUE on us. LMAO.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:05 am

Shakes

As Always the one ONE comeback question. This " person" has threatened the state. MY COUNTRY. He very well knew he was on the hit list His dad even filed a lawsuit against this country That Man had every chance to make his statement and to change his ways but chose not to. If it is any of your business YES I am a christian But you or any body else should not threaten my innalliable right to my freedom, or my country. The biggest problem in this country is simple NOT ENOUGH OF THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE LOVE IT ENOUGH TO DEFEND HER. period...rick152

Last edited by rick152 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:07 am

sn1pe wrote:I agree. Shakes is losing it and definitely turning more people AWAY from Paul then towards him.

S.

Yeah you wish.....it's easy to spot you SHEEPLE.....fall into place....believe what you want.....give away your rights and FREEDOMS to the NWO.....you can go down without a fight if you want but that is NOT what I plan to do.....I want my children and my grandchildren to have all the rights and freedoms our founders said we can have as lined out in the Constitution......why not move to a country where you can be controlled if that is what you like....Cuba's not that far away! YOU really need to turn down your boob tube....you sound just like them! BAA....BAA....BAA.....SHEEPLE TALK....GET IT!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:09 am

rick152 wrote:ZAlways the one ONE comeback question. This " person" has threatened the state MY COUNTRY he very well knew he was on the hit list His dad even filed a lawsuit against this country That Mna had every chance to make his statement and to change his ways but chose not to. If it is any of your business YES I am a christian But you or any body else should not threaten my innalliable right to my freedom. period...rick152

And you have proof of this HOW??? Are you repeating the LAME STREAM MEDIA reports or did you actually hear his words.....see rick....GOD is all KNOWING....anyway that's what I believe....you and I aren't!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:14 am

BTW....I have plenty of family members who died or were injured defending America....so don't try to say I don't care enough.....it's because I care TOO much that I want to know the truth! In the end the LORD will judge us all and it is my belief that he would NOT want us killing everyone we can because our military industrial complex says it is okay to do!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:15 am

sn1pe wrote:Also Shakes, using your Sarah Palinesque terms like LAME STREAM MEDIA and the like just makes you sound like one of the SHEEPLE from the other side of the tracks. LMAO. Next, you will tell us you are a MAVERICK and you are going to go all ROGUE on us. LMAO.

S.

More SHEEPLE talk.....BAAA.....BAAA....get it!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:44 am

Highly intelligent response Shakes. Keep up the good work.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:45 am

shakes4life wrote:
Alchemist wrote:It seems Awlaki was carefully watched and permitted, just like the official story of the 9/11 hijackers...

Yeah....they permitted him alright Alchemist......BTW....where have you been hiding.....haven't seen you post much lately! Smile

"Walk About" general discussion

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:48 am

sn1pe wrote:Highly intelligent response Shakes. Keep up the good work.

S.

Please move on....as I said in another comment to you.....being the sheeple you are and NOT adding anything to the discussion you NEED NOT click on the threads you are not able to discuss.....if you only understand the BAAA....BAAA...message then you are in the WRONG place....what is that "S" for again......UMMMMM!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Not only do you taint the supporters of Ron Paul with your conspiracy BS, you make everyone dumber for having read your posts.

I am surprised that a valid, intelligent supporter of Ron Paul, like Openmind has not told you to shut up yet.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:36 pm

sn1pe wrote:Not only do you taint the supporters of Ron Paul with your conspiracy BS, you make everyone dumber for having read your posts.

I am surprised that a valid, intelligent supporter of Ron Paul, like Openmind has not told you to shut up yet.

S.

BAAA....BAAAA......move on you are S! LOL Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captsalt Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:45 pm

shakes was, is, and will continue to remain on my ignore list simply for the idiotic rantings about R. Paul. Anyone that fails to understand the difference between a terrorist and a citizen is very sadly lacking in just plan common sense and the very basic understanding of the priciples this nation were founded on. I do not care where you are born ... you threaten me, my family, or my country in the manner he has done ... all bets are off and you deserve what he got. He was a traitor.
I will be so glad when this election is over and R. Paul disappears back into the non-electible ranks where he belongs.

... hmmm . Cain is looking better all the time.
Yep, my $.02 worth!

PSM 118:8
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in man.
Captsalt
Captsalt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Captsalt wrote:shakes was, is, and will continue to remain on my ignore list simply for the idiotic rantings about R. Paul. Anyone that fails to understand the difference between a terrorist and a citizen is very sadly lacking in just plan common sense and the very basic understanding of the priciples this nation were founded on. I do not care where you are born ... you threaten me, my family, or my country in the manner he has done ... all bets are off and you deserve what he got. He was a traitor.
I will be so glad when this election is over and R. Paul disappears back into the non-electible ranks where he belongs.

Yep, my $.02 worth!

Then why are you here......BAAAA......BAAAA.....another sheeple who has to wait for the LAME STREAM MEDIA to tell you who to vote for and what to say....you all better wake up soon if you plan to have a country to even defend! BAAAA.....BAAAA.....sheeple alert!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captsalt Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:03 pm

shakes4life wrote:
Captsalt wrote:shakes was, is, and will continue to remain on my ignore list simply for the idiotic rantings about R. Paul. Anyone that fails to understand the difference between a terrorist and a citizen is very sadly lacking in just plan common sense and the very basic understanding of the priciples this nation were founded on. I do not care where you are born ... you threaten me, my family, or my country in the manner he has done ... all bets are off and you deserve what he got. He was a traitor.

Yep, my $.02 worth!

Then why are you here......BAAAA......BAAAA.....another sheeple who has to wait for the LAME STREAM MEDIA to tell you who to vote for and what to say....you all better wake up soon if you plan to have a country to even defend! BAAAA.....BAAAA.....sheeple alert!

I come in here to read the "intelligent" comments. I may differ in concepts to Openmind, at least he makes a good arguement and is reasonable to listen to He gives solid reason for thought. You know shakes, I took you off the ignore list to see if, possibly, there was an intelligent response. How sad ... you just rant and attack anyone that differs from your point of view. So ... POOF ... back in the closet for you.

PSM 118:8
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in man.
Captsalt
Captsalt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:08 pm

BTW...CAPSalt......have you ever heard the saying "looks can be deceiving".... probably not because you can't critical think evidently.....CAIN is part of the system that is taking down America.....Dr. Paul has been warning for decades about what is upon us and YOU FOOLS still can't see the writing on the wall......what a bunch of NON THINKING SHEEP YOU ARE! DUH...

RON PAUL is EXPLODING (REMASTERED) - Jon Stewart Trust Today 2012

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by changed4ever Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:10 pm

shakes4life wrote:

#1)Killing Osama
#2.)Killing Awlaki

Where's your proof that he killed these folks.....it's all hear say by a lying and deceitful media and a corrupt arm of the military owned by the NWO.....WAKE UP DUDE!!!

If he hasn't killed them, well then he can only do the American people ONE favor, leave office. That better for you? WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU AND BE THANKFUL! You have to be depressed

I personnally beleive Bin Laden has been dead for a while, just giving the benefit of the doubt to O! With his kidney's and living in the places he was, I can not wrap my head around how he COULD live as long as he did.

changed4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkl Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:20 pm

Yep, my $.02 worth!

Just like you ignore shakes you choose to ignore the point...We deserve to know the details through exploring the evidence through trial...When judgment is made without due process that allows those who may be innocent to be executed by a dictator's agenda...Of course terrorist should be executed...But how do you know all the circumstances behind the act from knowing only one side of the story...Its not about Ron Paul...its about our freedoms

THOSE WHO CONTROL ENERGY CONTROL THE WORLD
https://youtu.be/J4kcsXiwNbo
https://youtu.be/uWOxnXKB8VQ
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:23 pm

changed4ever wrote:
shakes4life wrote:

#1)Killing Osama
#2.)Killing Awlaki

If he hasn't killed them, well then he can only do the American people ONE favor, leave office. That better for you? WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU AND BE THANKFUL! You have to be depressed

I personnally beleive Bin Laden has been dead for a while, just giving the benefit of the doubt to O! With his kidney's and living in the places he was, I can not wrap my head around how he COULD live as long as he did.

He wasn't alive...it's all a LIE....just like 9/11 to keep the masses under control and fear mongering......we are real close to losing our country thank GOD there are enough of us who REALLY care and are not buying into the BS and lies reported from the media whores pimping for the NWO!
It is truly sad to see the state of our Constitution in the hands of those in office who aren't committed to defending it against all enemies both foreign and domestic.
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:28 pm

kirkl wrote:

Yep, my $.02 worth!

Just like you ignore shakes you choose to ignore the point...We deserve to know the details through exploring the evidence through trial...When judgment is made without due process that allows those who may be innocent to be executed by a dictator's agenda...Of course terrorist should be executed...But how do you know all the circumstances behind the act from knowing only one side of the story...Its not about Ron Paul...its about our freedoms

kirkl......great post my man! These SHEEPLE here just don't have a clue! They would pimp their own mother's and sister's out JUST to put another LYING A-HOLE in power all the while saying they did if for the good of their family! Can you say BAAAAAAAAAAAA!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by goin' fishin' Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Roketman wrote:

Right there with you Roketman...
goin' fishin'
goin' fishin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Business as usual?

"CIA’s ties to the Al-Kifah Refugee Center prevent
other US agencies from investigating it, even
after the 1993 WTC bombing when all of the
bombers are found to have been tied to the
center. "

www.historycommons.org/searchResults.jsp?searchtext=Osama+bin+laden+fbi&events=on&entities=on&articles=on&topics=on&timelines=on&projects=on&titles=on&descriptions=on&dosearch=on&search=Go

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:31 pm

rick152 wrote:
openmind wrote:

"First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me." ---Pastor Martin Niemöller

Rick 152: BTW, if not wanting to kill Americans without a trial or due process makes me a "liberal," so be it. As far as I know it was a conservative who freed the slaves and a liberal movement which brought forth the Civil Rights Act of 1964. There are merits and demerits on both sides.

Last edited by openmind on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:35 pm

goin' fishin' wrote:
Roketman wrote:

Right there with you Roketman...

goin'fishin'.....you might as well stay fishin' if that is all you have to say......can you critical think.....what if OBL was already dead and the MEDIA WHORES reported what they were told to say by those in power....UMMMMM...NOW what.....what if that person coming through the door happened to be your wife or kids and you thought it was a burgler....UMMM....guess it doesn't matter.....KILL....then ask questions later.....YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY SCARY!!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:46 pm

openmind wrote:
rick152 wrote:
openmind wrote:

Then they came for me

Rick 152: BTW, if not wanting to kill Americans without a trial or due process makes me a "liberal," so be it. As far as I know it was a conservative who freed the slaves and a liberal movement which brought forth the Civil Rights Act of 1964. There are merits and demerits on both sides.

I agree there are bad on both sides of the isle... But this guy was not a American he was a traitor...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:53 pm

rick152 wrote:
openmind wrote:
rick152 wrote:
openmind wrote:

Then they came for me

I agree there are bad on both sides of the isle... But this guy was not a American he was a traitor...rick152

Sorry rick....you aren't getting the point.....

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum