Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18

Go down

"The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18 Empty "The Fed's Charter" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/18/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:19 pm

TNT

Red:

The federal reserve has lost its charter and as of this week can no longer operate in the USA, all of their banks will convert or go out of the USA….

Briona:
I heard the Fed has lost it's charter a couple years ago, yet they still seemed to be operating as usual.

Red:
The charter expired a few years back and was not renewed , this current administration is enforcing the laws and our own Treasury will now be in full control of our US dollars…. the banks are not happy, but will comply one way or the other. credit card companies are the next to go through the wringer and be cleansed ...

if the news doesnt cheer you up put it on a back burner , someday you might revisit it...

banks are getting eager to get your money but this week the Federal Reserve license was revoked, they are out of business in the US Dollar in the USA, our Treasure is now in full control. Some of the large Fed banks are not too happy..... Our USA banks are being cleansed and stabilized to receive our RV funds without fear of theft from them...

Rei:
Red, if they accomplish that, they will have to shut all the banks down!

Red:
not shut but cleansed them up ...

Briona:
They are going to need industrial strength cleanser to cleanse the banking system, as they have decades of bad actions to clean up.

OKRocks:
#Iraq 1 hour ago Leader of #Iraq’s Badr Organization Hadi al-Amiri withdrew his candidacy for prime minister on Tuesday, putting the country one step closer to forming a government after months of political stagnation

Lahur Talabany Verified account @LahurTalabany - Great seeing @brett_mcgurk, #US Amb. Silliman @USAmbIraq & CG Fagin @USConGenErbil to discuss #Iraqi gov't formation & the need for a concentrated effort to ensure a gov't that is inclusive & unifying to serve the people. #TwitterKurds #Iraq #Kurdistan

Harambe:
CNBC: Trade war could become currency war depending on how China fight​s back

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/17/trade-war-could-become-currency-war-de​pending-on-how-china-fights-back.html

Harambe:
The Washington Institute for Near East Policy: The Smart Way to Sancti​on Iranian-Backed Militias in Iraq (9/17/18)

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/the-smart-way​-to-sanction-iranian-backed-militias-in-iraq
Timing is everything, so Washington should coordinate its designa​tions with Baghdad to avoid upsetting the government formation process​ or throwing Iran a lifeline.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum