Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dr. Clarke 5/27/18

5 posters

Go down

Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 Empty Dr. Clarke 5/27/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Sun May 27, 2018 10:44 am

DR. CLARKE (TODAY News 5-27-18):

Our “TODAY” News is Short and Sweet.

Things have changed a bit. As we said in our last Post 5-20-18 (LINK), May 24th did bring some Big News, in that the N. Korea meeting was cancelled by Pres. Trump.

We figured…..The meeting may still happen SOMETIME in June. This does NOT have to happen, before there’s an RV in Iraq & Vietnam. However, there are ties to it, because of China, and also the status of Iran and the Nuclear deal, that Pres. Trump cancelled. Negotiations are happening in the “Closet”, as we speak……

Given the status of “EVERYTHING” - The “Worldwide View”, we Believe, as of this writing “Today”, that Iraq will Officially & Publicly RV the Dinar, ANY DAY AFTER the Public Announcement of the next Prime Minister, as selected by the Sadr Camp - which looks to be Abadi…….and should happen ANY DAY NOW.

This will satisfy the requirements the CBI publicly set, for a “SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT”, in order to do so. How many DAYS AFTER……..nobody knows. But, it shouldn’t be long.

Keep in mind, that there is urgency, due to Iraq wanting that donor money, pledged from all those countries at the Kuwait Conference, which is waiting on a “Suitable Environment”, and an RV, in order for those funds to flow to Iraq.

Additionally, the factions that oppose the Sadr-Abadi camp, will rebel once they announce the new PM, so an IMMEDIATE RV, will help soften the possible riots & uprisings that occur, keeping them “Happily Busy” with positive money matters.

During RAMADAN (ending June 15th) is the perfect time…..

We have our eyes particularly focused on the weekend of JUNE 2, 3rd……with Eager Anticipation. Our Optimum Personal Exchange Window, has shifted to after the 15th, into the 3rd Week of JUNE. Figure that out…..

RATES. In regards to RATES. Nobody knows exactly what the rates will be, until the Moment, they actually make them Public. However, we fully expect, and are guessing at an Exchange Rate in the U.S., on the Iraq Dinar, to be in excess of $4.00, within a few days of the release.

On the Vietnamese Dong, we fully expect, our guess is an exchange rate in the U.S., of over $2.00, within a few days of the PUBLIC increase - and we expect them BOTH to move within 24 hours, of one another.

Who cares what the “Come Out Rate”, or “In-Country Rate” is in Iraq & Vietnam?

All that matters, is the “Exchange Rate”, which is the “Out of Country” rate, for any country in the Exchange process…..and fluctuates, based on the “Market” - the FOREX Market.

The “Markets” drive the Rates, up & down, so it’s always anyone’s guess.

What do we base these on? Our “Gut”. Net asset value of the country. Previous rate history. World Economic conditions. Competing currencies. Regional Values. “FOREX Market Value”.

We’re just speculating, based on our own “stuff”…..not current bank screens, for sure.
We don’t care about ANY other currencies, that anyone else talks about.
We Do Not see this information on Rates, as we just described, changing anytime, until they’re First Publicly released.

The “RATE Godz" have spoken.

And FRIENDS - a Special Message from the “TAX Godz”:

Do yourself a Favor. PLAN on paying your Income Taxes on this thing, until you get a Legal, Verifiable, Legitimate,“FOR REAL” Guideline, IRS Ruling in writing”, on this currency exchange, that says otherwise.

Don’t be Ridiculous, and rely on some “Rumor”, or hearsay, FROM ANYBODY.

You’re in the Spotlight….and Personally Accountable.…..and we’re certainly not professional Financial, Tax or Legal advisors.

Get Licensed, Professional, Tangible……Assistance.

These are our “TODAY” News updates, as they sit right now.
We feel this information is EXTREMELY SOLID, and in place.

These ALL, are just our Projections, Viewpoints, Beliefs & Opinions. Simple. Straight forward.

WHAT’s in it for us? Nothing. We’re just “Contributing”.

Enjoy the next few DAYS……

Dr. Clarke

P.S. Here’s something you CAN CONTROL:

When we said “PAPERWORK” in our Last Sunday’s Post 5-20-18…….we meant ALL PAPERWORK. ANY Paperwork………

Your Driver’s License is Paperwork.

Your Passport is Paperwork.

Your Currency is Paperwork.

Your “Lists” are Paperwork.

Your Gift Letters are Paperwork.

Your Bank Prospects, are Paperwork.

Your Receipts, are Paperwork.

ALL your Legal Documents are Paperwork.

Your Articles of Incorporation, Trust Documents, Bank Account Verification Statements, Utility Bills, Divorce Papers, are all “Paperwork”……….

GET your PAPERWORK READY NOW!……..in case you need SOME OF IT……..You may not need all of it…….BUT, you already know, you’re going to have to PROVE WHO YOU ARE, before you can Exchange. DO IT……….NOW.

“THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES IN LIFE. NONE”

AND…..we expect some REALLY REALLY Good News, Tues. (29th) or Wed. (30th) this week.

“The TIME is very, VERY short…….but has long, long, LONG-REACHING affects.”
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 Empty Re: Dr. Clarke 5/27/18

Post by Majek Sun May 27, 2018 11:28 am

Already doing damage control on the hyped up “May 2018” BS. Recaps sealed clicks and web traffic through the “third week in June” now. They know people will eat this up and keep coming back. Sad what they will do to keep a website making money.

Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 27, 2018 5:39 pm

This is one of the more comical posts from Recaps.  Could we be witnessing the birth of a new guru???

Dr. Clarke 

1/9/2016 16:33:19

Nice Job Recaps. You've NEVER heard from me in all these years, because of my ranks, but right now you should post this. Ease the pain of Millions of people, if you do. The same couple dozen folks have been posting on here for years - with a track record that's worst than the weather forecasters. Much worse. Yet, good meaning people still, from their desperation, continue to sit on the edge hour by hour, in pain - because of it, and keep reading - because it's all they have. 

Here's what I know for sure, and can tell you. The IQD Dinar will be exchangeable, at exchange centers all over the WORLD EVERYWHERE at a HUGE rate, well over $3.00, along with the VND Dong at a rate of well over $1.00 - for sure, within the 1st Week of March, 2016. The other currency's are scheduled, but not yet confirmed. FYI - I'm in a powerful position right now, as well as already, by most people's standards, very very wealthy - AND I also hold lots of currency. So, I'm not really in this class of "Desperation" like the majority of Dinarland. What I just shared is NOT rumor. It's fact, because it's already done. Mountain Goat is most on track, as it follows what's printed, but what's printed is of course, NOT the whole story - some fact, some planned deception - but the sanity of what MG puts out, is much closer to hard fact reality, in REAL TIME, than anything else I've seen. Take this to the Bank: NOBODY KNOWS IT ALL. 

So, Everyone Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March. Until then, I'd ignore ALL the imagination that folks on here post about having Chinese connections, Elders, Special Bonds, Special Rates, Group nonsense like Tax deals, exchanging early, somebody holding it up, button pushing, bank stories (really, they've been calling in people for over 2 years for appointments for exchanges, really?) So much useless nonsense being thrown around on this site. I recommend scaling it down, and some of these guys that been on here for years, need to go away, cause in any other venue in this world, they would've flunked the test early on. Print the NEW guys stuff. Fresh perspective.....but from what I know, we're only going to be reading your blog for about another 60-70 days from now. One other thing of importance: Please have these so called experts and guru's, if they are that, to just make sure they can spell the words correctly in their posts - because most of them can't even get the spelling right, let alone try to change the entire world. Learning to spell, is a great step in that direction. ONE OTHER IMPORTANT ITEM, that you should know about: There will soon be an announcement out of Iraq, that they are not going to continue the MR (Monetary Reform) until next year of 2017, because of the financial condition the country is in, and low price of oil. This announcement is already scheduled. When you hear it. IGNORE IT. I repeat, IGNORE IT. RI/RV is days away then......

I know you probably won't post this - but THIS TIME, you should. If you want from me, just let me know. I have lots more, but if you don't like this, then you won't like the rest. 

My Best of Intentions for All,
Dr. Clarke

https://www.dinardaily.net/t50372-rv-prediction-by-dr-clarke

Dr. Clarke  5/27/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Harold4187 Sun May 27, 2018 8:50 pm

You need a Drug Test

Harold4187

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon May 28, 2018 11:11 am

LOL!  We're into June. Clarke continues to get paid for lies, Recaps continues to publish known lies.

"Something big will happen the week."

"See?  We predicted it.  There was civil unrest in the Middle East that makes us change our prediction of the RV."

Liars.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum