Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke

3 posters

Go down

RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke Empty RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:26 pm

This is one of the more comical posts from Recaps.  Could we be witnessing the birth of a new guru???

Dr. Clarke

1/9/2016 16:33:19

Nice Job Recaps. You've NEVER heard from me in all these years, because of my ranks, but right now you should post this. Ease the pain of Millions of people, if you do. The same couple dozen folks have been posting on here for years - with a track record that's worst than the weather forecasters. Much worse. Yet, good meaning people still, from their desperation, continue to sit on the edge hour by hour, in pain - because of it, and keep reading - because it's all they have.

Here's what I know for sure, and can tell you. The IQD Dinar will be exchangeable, at exchange centers all over the WORLD EVERYWHERE at a HUGE rate, well over $3.00, along with the VND Dong at a rate of well over $1.00 - for sure, within the 1st Week of March, 2016. The other currency's are scheduled, but not yet confirmed. FYI - I'm in a powerful position right now, as well as already, by most people's standards, very very wealthy - AND I also hold lots of currency. So, I'm not really in this class of "Desperation" like the majority of Dinarland. What I just shared is NOT rumor. It's fact, because it's already done. Mountain Goat is most on track, as it follows what's printed, but what's printed is of course, NOT the whole story - some fact, some planned deception - but the sanity of what MG puts out, is much closer to hard fact reality, in REAL TIME, than anything else I've seen. Take this to the Bank: NOBODY KNOWS IT ALL.

So, Everyone Mark Your Calendars for the 1st week of March. Until then, I'd ignore ALL the imagination that folks on here post about having Chinese connections, Elders, Special Bonds, Special Rates, Group nonsense like Tax deals, exchanging early, somebody holding it up, button pushing, bank stories (really, they've been calling in people for over 2 years for appointments for exchanges, really?) So much useless nonsense being thrown around on this site. I recommend scaling it down, and some of these guys that been on here for years, need to go away, cause in any other venue in this world, they would've flunked the test early on. Print the NEW guys stuff. Fresh perspective.....but from what I know, we're only going to be reading your blog for about another 60-70 days from now. One other thing of importance: Please have these so called experts and guru's, if they are that, to just make sure they can spell the words correctly in their posts - because most of them can't even get the spelling right, let alone try to change the entire world. Learning to spell, is a great step in that direction. ONE OTHER IMPORTANT ITEM, that you should know about: There will soon be an announcement out of Iraq, that they are not going to continue the MR (Monetary Reform) until next year of 2017, because of the financial condition the country is in, and low price of oil. This announcement is already scheduled. When you hear it. IGNORE IT. I repeat, IGNORE IT. RI/RV is days away then......

I know you probably won't post this - but THIS TIME, you should. If you want from me, just let me know. I have lots more, but if you don't like this, then you won't like the rest.

My Best of Intentions for All,
Dr. Clarke
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke Empty Re: RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Who the H-E-Double Toothpicks is Dr. Clarke and what piece of the woodwork did he croawl out from under?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke 2805820865  RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke 2805820865  RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke 2805820865  RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:52 pm

I found it posted it at Mountain Goat's site....  Dinar Recaps.

What in the hell is a double toothpick anyway?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:13 pm

picture it in your mind ... you'll get it ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke 2805820865  RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke 2805820865  RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke 2805820865  RV Prediction by Dr. Clarke 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:28 am

Dr, Clarke huh?  Sounds just like someone I had problems with last week.  Hmmmmmmmm.  My problem?  No change in the BS.  "Mark my calander?"  Sure will Doc.  If it don't RV and at your rate and date I will personally push a "wittle black button" just for you.  How's that, sport?

Tired of these clowns popping up on this site like they can save the world and making false claims at that.  Should this prove the be the normal posting claiming an RV and a rate and date it would only be another of a multitude.  NOTHING NEW, and something repeated - lies, mis-information and bad info.  Posters like this deserve a O rating and a swift kick - we have had more than enough of this over the many years of this ride.  It a long way to Tip..........y - yeah and to an RV too!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum