Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY?

+15
ECOE
a2jmarkman
dckanz
maestro
wb4ukl
Terbo56
TenorJoe
Perimeter Force
RayT
Rich Queen
shakes4life
5440anch
aksafeone
Goji818
openmind
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 Empty Re: SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY?

Post by Peppermint Patti Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Thank you A2Jmarkman for that great post about Sarah... I wouldn't want her to be president but you are right on how the Liberals always have to bash her. Jealously written all over their faces...

As a Christian one always wonders how others can think they are - we call them wannabees - think they ares - when Christ told his disciples to fish out of the right side of the boat... Jesus knew way back then their would be right and left and to be left was to be way, way far away from Him...

Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 Empty Re: SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY?

Post by kirkl Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:30 pm

How narrow minded do have to be to not realize that our government's policies affect your money.

Herman's 666 plan doesn't solve the problem. Abolishing the FED who caused the housing bubble and corporate bailouts with never ending derivatives and dept is the problem.

80 to 90% of the world's gold deposits have not been mined, not counting whats at the bottom of the oceans. Witch I would think might create a few jobs...it wouldn't be an over night switch...competition to the FED would end in its demise.

THOSE WHO CONTROL ENERGY CONTROL THE WORLD
https://youtu.be/J4kcsXiwNbo
https://youtu.be/uWOxnXKB8VQ
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ubetcha Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:37 pm

How can a women who used her baby in such a way that Sarah Palin did be taken serious??? If anyone else would have taken a baby under the age of one on a National bus tour, holding him up before screaming crowds at 1:00am they would have been arrested and charged with child endangering at the very least..... I loving caring Mother, would have protected her child from the press, crowds, and confusion that her child was exposed to. For the rest of her children, they are normal, get into trouble while figuring out who they are, kids.. However, what kind of message is being sent to our youth by her daughter?? Let me see, Just Say NO! but if you don't plan on hitting the talk show circuit, dancing with the stars, get paid $35,000 for talking about how hard life is as a single Mom all the time traveling and buying a very expensive house. And lets not forget about the nanny.... Is that really the message of Just Say NO????

Not voting for Sarah Palin for anything.....

And Don't even get me started about her "quiting" on the people of Alaska and walking away from a position she was elected to do... When the times get tough, Sarah gets a bus and goes on tour......

At least Obama hasn't tucked his tail between his legs and jumped on a Winnebago.............. Nuff said!

ubetcha

Back to top Go down

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 Empty Sarah Palin, Can She Be Taken Seriously?

Post by RayT Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Hey ubetcha:

I just love how you ignorant liberals love to try to justify your uninformed decisions to not like a conservative woman with weak examples with absolutely no substance...

Get your facts straight before you embarrass yourself,... When the times got tough, Obama did get a bus and went campaigning......

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:55 pm

RayT wrote:
Hey ubetcha:

I just love how you ignorant liberals love to try to justify your uninformed decisions to not like a conservative woman with weak examples with absolutely no substance...

Get your facts straight before you embarrass yourself,... When the times got tough, Obama did get a bus and went campaigning......

Read my post..............................
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 Empty Chill out on the name calling

Post by lelmore6 Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:56 pm

[b] Oh come on people.......don't you have something better to do than bash Sarah Palin?? What are you all afraid of? Personally I'm shocked at the people who get on here and call her names and say they are christians. Christian----christ like. I don't remember anywhere in the Bible that Jesus said it was alright to bash and name call someone whose politics you disagree with. And it's down right unladylike too. Why can't we just agree to disagree and stop acting like spoiled children? I don't happen to care for O Bama's politics, but I darn sure don't call him names because of it. chillout chillout hemademe shame

lelmore6

Back to top Go down

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 Empty Sarah Palin, Can She Be Taken Seriously?

Post by RayT Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Hey ZZ101:

I did read your post... it just wasn't worth the time to respond...

I am not necessarily a Palin fan, but I took exception to Rich Queen's uninformed liberal rants with no substance...

Now you have aligned yourself with her ignorance...

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Hey a2jmarkman:

Great points!

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Peppermint Patti wrote:Thank you A2Jmarkman for that great post about Sarah... I wouldn't want her to be president but you are right on how the Liberals always have to bash her. Jealously written all over their faces...

As a Christian one always wonders how others can think they are - we call them wannabees - think they ares - when Christ told his disciples to fish out of the right side of the boat... Jesus knew way back then their would be right and left and to be left was to be way, way far away from Him...

Please do NOT confuse pointing out multiple examples of Sarah Palin's tenuous grasp of facts with jealousy. Ugh. Don't flatter her that much, please.

This is why I am afraid for this country. Many of you believe that all that is necessary to be a good President is to be a Christian. THAT IS NOT ENOUGH. George Bush Jr. is a Christian. Just wait until the stories start coming out about what was really going on in The White House under his watch. And those of you who cannot connect the dots from the result of 8 years of his administration to where we are now, then I just give up.

I give you example after example after example of words coming directly out of someone's mouth, and all some of you can say is "it's slanted by the Liberal media. It's not true. That clip shed her in a bad light. And you're stupid".

Sigh, America. Just . . . sigh.

And those of you who don't want to listen to my intel because of this thread A. Didn't notice that I didn't start this thread. B. Didn't notice that I rarely share intel anymore because most of it is too hot. C. MIGHT have noticed that I have been warning everyone for months to prepare for major upheaval, and within the last 3 days many others have followed suit because OUR PRESIDENT IS IN A BUNKER IN DENVER TODAY AND WE ARE AT DEFCON 1. Should tell you something about whether or not I have anything viable to share. D. I don't care if you listen to me or not. Your choice.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Hey lelmore6:

Great points, but keep in mind the only reason these liberals call conservatives names is because they cannot win their argument with any substance...

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:45 pm

RayT wrote:
Hey lelmore6:

Great points, but keep in mind the only reason these liberals call conservatives names is because they cannot win their argument with any substance...
RayT, you are the one calling people names. Don't get it twisted.

Oh here's another little clip I found. There are hundreds of them.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Hopefully they are all cornered now and we can put an end to all the nonsense.....I don't think BO is doing anything but campaigning though....just said on FIX NEWS he is leaving Denver now....UMMM wonder where he is headed to next!!!

US Military Rushes To Block Global Elite's Underground Escape Route

Posted By: watcher51445
Date: Tuesday, 27-Sep-2011 16:55:44
<blockquote><blockquote>

Underground military facility somewhere in the United States Hi Tapestry. I know you like this stuff. presscore.ca/2011/?p=4492

You can see the whole story at http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1144/750/US_Military_Rushes_To_Block_Global_Elites_Underground_Escape_Route.html

</blockquote></blockquote>
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:13 pm

shakes4life wrote:Hopefully they are all cornered now and we can put an end to all the nonsense.....I don't think BO is doing anything but campaigning though....just said on FIX NEWS he is leaving Denver now....UMMM wonder where he is headed to next!!!

Posted By: watcher51445
Date: Tuesday, 27-Sep-2011 16:55:44
<blockquote><blockquote>

Underground military facility somewhere in the United States Hi Tapestry. I know you like this stuff. presscore.ca/2011/?p=4492

You can see the whole story at http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1144/750/US_Military_Rushes_To_Block_Global_Elites_Underground_Escape_Route.html

</blockquote></blockquote>

Ooh, the plot thickens!!! Me likey! They gotta stick it out with the rest of us!!

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Hey Rich Queen:

You continued to miss the point because of your obvious obsession with Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann...

You keep making comments and assumptions with zero facts... Now you choose to raise unfounded questions about GW Bush regarding some apparent stories that will be coming out about what was really going on in The White House under his watch, as if based on your "facts" to date, will have any merit... With Obama in the White House, we don't have to wait for the stories, there coming out all over the place with his Chicago-style politics...

Apparently, you want to blame Bush for what Obama inherited when he became president... Do you realize that the democrats controlled the Congress under Pelosi & Reid during Bush'e last term, which is when the bulk of out financial troubles started... So who is not connecting the dots here? Maybe it is time for you to give up because you continue to dig a deeper and deeper hole with your ignorance..

As I have said, I am not a big fan of Sarah Palin, but you have chosen to share video after video with examples of either misstatements or in some cases lack of knowledge, but in order to have a meaningful debate, so what you need to do is pick specific policies of hers that you disagree with and lets debate the merit or the lack there of versus taking the childish approach and using videos which can certainly be doctored or edited to make anyone look bad, including Obama or calling her names...

I never said that you started this thread, just responded to your liberal rants with no substance...

I understand why you don't share Intel any more, which is understandable when your Intel (like Okie's) had been consistently wrong...

Now you point out some additional BS regarding the Comet and that the President is now in some bunker in Denver as a result...

Who are you trying to kid? Try doing a little due diligence first because I just saw on FOX NEWS Obama just leaving a local High School in Denver after giving a speech, which is far cry from being in a bunker...

Obviously, you could care less what any of us think, because you keep making comments as if we are too stupid to know otherwise....

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by ubetcha Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:23 pm

RayT wrote:
Hey ubetcha:

Who said I was a Liberal???? You really need to READ my post.... I am saying as a WOMEN!!!! I resent the way she has represented working women... PERIOD!!!! Her quiting ways, and obvious lack of parenting skills are not what I want as a representation of WORKING WOMEN... You are obsessed with the Liberal/Conservative thing not me..... Get a grip!

ubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:26 pm

RayT wrote:
Hey Rich Queen:

You continued to miss the point because of your obvious obsession with Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann...

You keep making comments and assumptions with zero facts... Now you choose to raise unfounded questions about GW Bush regarding some apparent stories that will be coming out about what was really going on in The White House under his watch, as if based on your "facts" to date, will have any merit... With Obama in the White House, we don't have to wait for the stories, there coming out all over the place with his Chicago-style politics...

Apparently, you want to blame Bush for what Obama inherited when he became president... Do you realize that the democrats controlled the Congress under Pelosi & Reid during Bush'e last term, which is when the bulk of out financial troubles started... So who is not connecting the dots here? Maybe it is time for you to give up because you continue to dig a deeper and deeper hole with your ignorance..

As I have said, I am not a big fan of Sarah Palin, but you have chosen to share video after video with examples of either misstatements or in some cases lack of knowledge, but in order to have a meaningful debate, so what you need to do is pick specific policies of hers that you disagree with and lets debate the merit or the lack there of versus taking the childish approach and using videos which can certainly be doctored or edited to make anyone look bad, including Obama or calling her names...

I never said that you started this thread, just responded to your liberal rants with no substance...

I understand why you don't share Intel any more, which is understandable when your Intel (like Okie's) had been consistently wrong...

Now you point out some additional BS regarding the Comet and that the President is now in some bunker in Denver as a result...

Who are you trying to kid? Try doing a little due diligence first because I just saw on FOX NEWS Obama just leaving a local High School in Denver after giving a speech, which is far cry from being in a bunker...

Obviously, you could care less what any of us think, because you keep making comments as if we are too stupid to know otherwise....

You know what, Ray? If you think Okie's intel is so consistently wrong then GET OFF OF HIS SITE. Argue with that . . . And here is a link from a legitimate European online newspaper outlining the plan for Obama to be in the Denver bunker. Guess the mainline news here didn't want to tell Americans what is really going on. Imagine that. http://www.eutimes.net/2011/09/obama-ordered-to-denver-bunker-by-us-military/comment-page-1/

Last edited by Rich Queen on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Hey Rich Queen:

I'm not going to play your misguided games with video clips when I can share just as many on Obama... It is pointless and childish...

Grow up or remain ignorant...

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Hey ubetcha:

I apologize if I misunderstood your post because you had made the comments about her "quitting ways" and "her obvious lack of parenting skills" with no substance to back it up, which is a very typical liberal comment...

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Boys and Girls.....can we all just come together now and vote for Dr. Paul....he is a man of PEACE and LOVE.....NOT TO MENTION FREEDOM FOR ALL......what's NOT to like! ❤ ❤ ❤
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Ron Paul Quotes....INSPIRING.....

“We can achieve much more in peace than we can ever achieve in these needless,unconstitutional,undeclared wars.”

“Don’t we know if we sacrifice security for liberty we lose both,that’s what is happening in this country today!”

“If you look at every problem we’re facing today its because for the lack of rule of law and the constitution.”

“We live way beyond our means,with a foreign policy we can’t afford and an entitlement system that we have encouraged.”

“With politicians like these,who needs terrorists?”

“NO! I’m saying that we should take our marching orders from our Constitution!”

“…[the neo-cons] said we’d be in-and-out in 3 months,it’d be ducksoup,and it wouldn’t cost a thing because the oil would pay for it.”

“When we make a mistake,it is up to the people through their representatives to correct the mistake,not continue the mistake.”

“We stood up to the Soviets when they had 40,000 nuclear weapons,and now we’re fretting about third-world countries with no Army,Navy,or Air Force,and we’re getting ready to go to war.”

“They don’t attack us because we are rich or free but becuase we have been over there.”

“I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom,limited government,and minding our own business overseas.”

“When one gets in bed with government,one must expect the diseases it spreads.”

“The freedom message unites us all,it does not divide us.”

“I am an imperfect messenger,but the message is perfect.”

“There’s a risk I could win.”

“Terrorism is a tactic. You can’t have a war on a tactic”

“Freedom Is Popular!”

“Aggressive wars,income taxes,national IDs,domestic spying,torture regimes,secret prisons,Federal Reserve manipulation —we don’t have to take it any more.”—Ron Paul,Sept 27,2007

Q and A
“I would start with the departments. . . the Department of Education,the Department of Energy,Department of Homeland Security. . .”

On if he would abolish the IRS:
“Immediately!”

On the war on drugs:
“You wanna get rid of drug crime in this country? Fine,let’s just get rid of all the drug laws.”

On foreign policy:
“If we think we can do what we want around the world and not incite hatred then we have a problem. . .”

On Romney consulting lawyers for war:
“This idea of consulting lawyers absolutely baffles me–Why don’t we open the constitution and read it! You’re not allowed to go to war without a declaration!”

On the Iraq war:
“The only weapon of mass destruction in Iraq is the US military.”

On the Iraq war:
“We just marched in,we can just march out.”
[b]
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ubetcha Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:43 pm

RayT wrote:
Hey ubetcha:

I apologize if I misunderstood your post because you had made the comments about her "quitting ways" and "her obvious lack of parenting skills" with no substance to back it up, which is a very typical liberal comment...

I don't understand your point of view...
here ya go Facts:

1. Sarah Palin campaigned for the position of Governor of Alaska... she told the people of Alaska she wanted to govern them, promised to govern them and look out for their interest if they voted for her. They voted her in and she QUIT!! That is a FACT

2. Sarah Palin went around the country and her state telling everyone to teach their children abstanance as the "only" form of birth control... Her teenage daughter gave birth out of wedlock.... That is a FACT

3. Sarah Palin took her young son on a bus tour around the country and exposed him to large screaming crowds, many many pictures and live TV coverage of this happening... That is a FACT

Now I do not in anyway condemn her daughter, like I said before she is a teenager and anybody that has kids knows, never never condemn someones child, but what I am saying is that Sarah Palin is not a Leader.... she has quit on her state after being elected by the people, and she has not been a representative of Working Mothers..... She needs to grow up and put someone besides herself first.... That is what Good Mothers do everyday, working or not...

I am done with this..... You cannot lead a man who refuses to see...

ubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:18 pm

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Sarah Palin is one of the biggest idiots in politics of all time. I'm not a liberal or a democrat, I'm a conservative.

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Hey ubetcha:

Well, thank you for making my point!

Do you realize that most of people who have run for President did so as a Governor or as a Senator, therefore potentially leaving their current obligation as a Governor or as a Senator, therefore Sarah Palin was no different than most others who have run for President... Do you even realize that Obama ran for president while he was still a senator of Illinois and completely neglected is role as senator... How is that any different? Maybe because he is a liberal vs a conservative....

Do you have any idea why Sarah Palin quit as Governor? Because of all the ridiculous liberal media who hounded her day & night (one even moved in to a house next door to her home in Alaska) with their constant badgering, so she was unable to govern...

Because she went around the country promoting abstinence doesn't automatically give her total control over her own children's decisions... Do you have that control over your teenage children, I sure don't...

So, in your opinion, because she chose to take her young son on her bus tour with her, you consider that child abuse? Give me a break...

Because, in your opinion, Sarah Palin is not a leader and she does not represent working mothers, which is fine and only your opinion because there are many others who would totally disagree with you... So, in comparison, do you feel President Obama is or has been a leader?

You have a very opinionated point of view based on little or no facts, just your uniformed opinion based on what you want to believe....

I understand why your done with this "debate" because like most liberals, you can not win based on the facts, which is why you are unable convince anyone who won't buy into your mindless rants unless, of course, they too are uniformed & clueless

Thank God, in this country people like you and Rich Queen are in the minority...

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:43 pm

RayT wrote:
Hey ZZ101:
I did read your post... it just wasn't worth the time to respond...
I am not necessarily a Palin fan, but I took exception to Rich Queen's uninformed liberal rants with no substance...
Now you have aligned yourself with her ignorance...

Hey RayT!

I'm NOT a US American! We in other countries can SEE a lot that you don't - I should say, are not allowed to - See, as we are not under the same mind controls.

I am NOT aligned with anything 3D political. They All are going Down for their a-moral crimes against humanity. The ones in Front in government are just Pawns and contolled by the Luminoids.

The news media - TV, Radio, NewsPapers, Magazines, etc., - bombards us everywhere with American "news"

Palin was the most entertaining joke of the decade.
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? - Page 2 Empty SARAH PALIN IS NOT AN IDIOT

Post by LELMORE6 Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:47 pm

RAYT,

I SECOND EVERYTHING YOU SAID. CALLING SARAH PALIN IS ALSO NOT VERY GENTLEMENLY TO THE PERSON WHO CALLER HER AN IDIOT. THESE PEOPLE ARE VERY AFRAID OF HER FOR SOME REASON. I THINK SHE IS LOVELY AND SMART.....TOO LOVELY AND SMART TO NAME CALL. WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME FOR SOME SEEMINGLY SMART PEOPLE.

LELMORE6

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum