Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY?

+15
ECOE
a2jmarkman
dckanz
maestro
wb4ukl
Terbo56
TenorJoe
Perimeter Force
RayT
Rich Queen
shakes4life
5440anch
aksafeone
Goji818
openmind
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? Empty SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY?

Post by openmind Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:16 pm

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? Empty Re: SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY?

Post by openmind Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:25 pm

shes so funny~!

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? Empty Re: SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY?

Post by Goji818 Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Short answer: NO

Long answer: NOOOOO

lol!
Goji818
Goji818

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Asking for money from her supporters to decide if she should run didn't help.

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:20 pm

I don't know about all Alaskans but this one thinks she is a quitter and not to be taken seriously at all. She left her elected position for the run for vice president and abandoned her responsibilities to the electorate that elected her to the Governor's chair. I voted for her ONCE for Governor and since I am a Republican I voted for the McCain/Palin ticket, BUT NEVER AGAIN will Sarah see a vote from this house. I think you will find most true Alaskans feel the same way.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? Empty sicko /Why dredge up this info plenty garbage on other sites

Post by 5440anch Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:24 pm

[quote="closed mind (,move on) you have no class . other forums will suit you better ,try Redstate or Drudge .

5440anch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:25 pm

I think she plans on jumping in real late to minimize the damage caused by having to think and answer questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by 5440anch Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:29 pm

[quote="openmind" Can i be taken seriously by posting the same tired garbage over and over?? NOT

5440anch

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:43 am

I think Sarah is a nice person and I have read her book....she isn't ready to be PREZ.....she talks tough but I think she would be ramrodded into doing things that are not best for the country....one is leaving the troops in the ME.....Dr. Paul will get it done.....he is our ONLY choice at this point and time as far as someone we can trust!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:57 am

phoenix13 wrote:I think she plans on jumping in real late to minimize the damage caused by having to think and answer questions.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:05 am

If you are EVER tempted to ask yourself this question, just listen to this. Then listen 3 or 4 more times. Things fly over her head so fast in this clip it's ridiculous. She is pranked by 2 Montreal shock jocks, and she actually thinks that she is speaking to French President Sarkozy. She has NO clue about foreign policy, or just about anything else. My friend's cat is better equipped to be President than she is.

Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV_IphAIGPg

P.S.; The song he refers to, supposedly written by his wife is called "Rouge A Levres Sur En Cochon". That means "Lipstick On A Pig" in French. I especially like when he mentions the Hustler documentary on her life called "Nailin' Palin". SHE DOESN'T BAT AN EYE!!!! ARRRRRRGH!!!!!!

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:13 am

Thanks RQ. I heard this a while back. I think Sarah Palin wants to be VP. She can't compete in these debates. Sarah Palin on the same stage with Ron Paul...as if Bachmann and Perry weren't funny enough.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:21 am

OMG I just watched the second clip in the first post! Katie Couric looks like she wants to stab Sarah Palin in the face with a broken beer bottle! HAHAHAHAHAAAA! Priceless . . . !!!!!

Just in case any of you are longing for the "halcyon days" when Sarah Palin was on the GOP ticket . . .

Apparently, Michele "Crazy Eye" Bachmann is the best replacement the Republicans could find . . . WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????? Is it just me??? I feel like I am taking crazy pills when I think any Americans actually think these women are fit for the office of President Of The United States!!! And PLEASE don't say "Well, they would do better than Obama"! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! THEY WOULDN'T!!! At least Obama is well- educated, and can complete an intelligent sentence!!!!! And look at the mess we're STILL in!!!

WAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHRGGGGGH!!!

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? Empty SARAH PALIN, CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY?

Post by RayT Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:32 am

Hey Rich Queen:

Why do liberals like yourself always feel it necessary to BASH conservative woman, especially Sarah Palin, who is far more qualified than Obama ever was to be President of the United States??

What were Obama's accomplishments before he became President? Community organizer... Give me a break... At least Sarah Palin was the CEO or a very successful Governor of the State of Alaska... If either Michele Bachman or Sarah Palin were liberal democrats you wouldn't be making such uniformed comments...

Why not question or challenge specific policies of any politician that you may disagree with versus making personal attacks as if that gives your argument any validity? Maybe it is because liberals, like you, can't win an argument based on substance so they always revert to personal attacks...

How has your well-educated Obama (who can complete an intelligent sentence with the aid of a teleprompter) working for the country?

Now getting to the title of your post, "Sarah Palin, Can She Be Taken Seriously?", because this is primarily a forum regarding our investment in the Iraqi Dinar, why should anyone now take your Intel seriously when you display such ignorance?

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:01 am

RayT wrote:Hey Rich Queen:

Why do liberals like yourself always feel it necessary to BASH conservative woman, especially Sarah Palin, who is far more qualified than Obama ever was to be President of the United States??

What were Obama's accomplishments before he became President? Community organizer... Give me a break... At least Sarah Palin was the CEO or a very successful Governor of the State of Alaska... If either Michele Bachman or Sarah Palin were liberal democrats you wouldn't be making such uniformed comments...

Why not question or challenge specific policies of any politician that you may disagree with versus making personal attacks as if that gives your argument any validity? Maybe it is because liberals, like you, can't win an argument based on substance so they always revert to personal attacks...

How has your well-educated Obama (who can complete an intelligent sentence with the aid of a teleprompter) working for the country?

Now getting to the title of your post, "Sarah Palin, Can She Be Taken Seriously?", because this is primarily a forum regarding our investment in the Iraqi Dinar, why should anyone now take your Intel seriously when you display such ignorance?

Im not sure her criticism is against Sarah Palin because she is a woman.

Also I started this thread. Its part politics, part comedy (Sarah Palin). Okie's free website permits talk concerning a myriad of topics, especially politics.

I think the videos demonstrate her lack of capabilities.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? Empty SARAH PALIN, CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY?

Post by RayT Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:12 am

Hey Openmind:

Anyone can post You Tube videos about any politician that will make them look stupid & incompetent (even of Obama), so for that to be a valid argument to disqualify someone as President is very weak and very typical of a liberal...

If RichQueen's post was not targeted at conservative woman, then why were Sarah Palin & Michele Bachmann the only examples used?

Apparently, you missed the points of my rebuttal

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:52 am

Number ONE: NOT my post!!! I just added to it - PAY ATTENTION. Number TWO: between the original clips posted in the first post of the thread, added with the one I posted, if you think my comments are uniformed then YOU LIVE UNDER A FROZEN ROCK IN THE ALASKAN TUNDRA.

I am sorry. I am usually far more gracious than this. BUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO ACCUSE ME OF BEING UNINFORMED WHEN IT COMES TO THE UNMITIGATED IDIOCY THAT IS SARAH PALIN THEN I AM GONNA LET YOU HAVE IT WITH BOTH BARRELS. Sarah Palin does NOT merit the in-depth type of debate you are asking for. FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHEN ASKED WHAT HER FAVORITE BIBLE STORY IS, SHE OFFERED TO TELL THE STORY ABOUT HOW HER HUSBAND STOLE ONE FROM A FANCY HOTEL THEY STAYED IN ONCE!!! I KID YOU NOT!!!

I prefer to make arguments of the legitimacy of candidates based on knowledge of policy and intelligence. But doing that with Sarah Palin (OR Michele Bachmann) is like trying to argue that Pee Wee Herman is a viable candidate . . . AND HE ISN'T EVEN A REAL PERSON!!! If this confuses you, THEN YOU NEED TO EDUCATE YOURSELF A LITTLE BIT MORE!! HOW CAN YOU WATCH THE CLIPS IN THIS THREAD AND ARGUE THAT SARAH PALIN IS ANYTHING MORE THAN A COMPLETE IDIOT??? SERIOUSLY??? These are NOT edited to make her look bad - IT'S COMING RIGHT OUR OF HER OWN MOUTH. And as for Michele Bachmann, anyone who makes the claim that African-American children were better off under slavery because they had a better chance of having a two-parent household is A DANGEROUS MORON!!!! Yeah I said it - AND SO DID SHE!!!!! Do you even know this about her????

I do NOT make personal attacks against someone's character UNLESS THEY ARE COMPLETELY INSULTING MY INTELLIGENCE BY PRESENTING THEMSELVES AS A LEGITIMATE CANDIDATE. My objection is not because they're women - my mother was one of the smartest geniuses to ever walk this planet, and I would LOVE to see a woman in the White House - I AM A WOMAN, AND A VERY SMART ONE TO BOOT! My OBJECTION is because they parade these "pageant queens" in front of us and expect us to accept them as viable politicians . . . AND THEY ARE MORONS!!!!!! AND AMERICA DOESN'T SEE IT!!!!! I would agree with you that the YouTube videos were designed to make them look stupid . . . EXCEPT THEY ARE UNEDITED DIRECT QUOTES!!!! AHHHHHHHHRRRRRGHHHHH!!!! That stupid stuff came RIGHT out of their OWN mouths, in spite of scriptwriters, handlers, and all manner of spin doctors. AND YOU STILL THINK THEY ARE VIABLE CANDIDATES???? No wonder America is so screwed up!!!

And if ANY of you think Sarah Palin was more qualified than Obama to run this country, then apparently you are not aware of the COLOSSAL screw-ups she perpetrated as the Governor of Alaska that led to her NOT FINISHING OUT HER TERM! SHE QUIT!!!

Watch this - JOHN MCCAIN PUBLICLY CALLS SARAH PALIN A MISTAKE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWPlDXSY2CU&feature=related

You can argue that I'm "picking on poor, well-qualified Sarah Palin" because I'm an "evil liberal" TILL THE COWS COME HOME. EXPLAIN WHY THE MAN WHO PICKED HER AS HIS RUNNING MATE CALLS HER A MISTAKE??? SHE'S AN IDIOT!!!!!!

AND IT'S NOT JUST ME!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!

" I am 65 years old and that is one of the most pathetic pieces of tape I have ever seen on anyone aspiring to the highest office in the land. That's all I have to say". - Jack Cafferty (see above clip).

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 am

And while we're at it, let's just take a look at some of the things The Antichrist Obama has ACTUALLY accomplished during his term which you CONSERVATIVES seem to want to ignore. And this came out in 2010:

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:36 am

Oh, I found it! In comparison, let's look at some of "Governor" Palin's biggest mistakes while still in office . . .before she quit. ( in case you forgot, she and McCain LOST):

http://www.commonmistakesblog.com/2008/08/top-ten-sarah-palin-scandals.html

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Perimeter Force Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:39 am

RayT
Your comments about Rich Queen are spot on.

You Betcha Ya !

Perimeter Force

Back to top Go down

Post by TenorJoe Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:44 am

The only reason Liberals portray such a negative opinion of Palin is because their base is afraid of and confused by her. She is not within the box of how they think she should be. In addition, she is young and beautiful and of course, she is pro Tea Party. The Tea Party values are extremely important. Without them, we will continue to lose our identity of who we are as a nation. It's like being lost in the woods. Do you keep going and hope you find your way, risking hopeless disorientation and walking in big circles until you colapse and die or do you go back to a known, back to where you started. Talk about disoriented lost sheep, they don't even know they are lost! The Tea Party gives them a road map and warns about following a man who is lost himself. What do they get back? Hateful demonic rhetoric, foam at the mouth and hisses of discontent.

85% of Liberals have allowed themselves to be indoctrinated by a radical base. They spend a lot of energy being demonizers. The rest didn't just drink the Kool-Aid but sought higher understanding and self examination. Even though they are still Liberal they have my respect because they know the value and importance of protecting the US Constitution.

The rest I am sorry to say are mean spirited and ugly. Their idea of success is to rip the soul out of a fellow human being, burn it, spit on it and stomp it into the ground. I fully expect they will start physically attacking Conservatives and Tea Party members over the next year then blame US for the uprising. They are so hideous they would go out of their way to make Jesus Christ look bad if he were a Constitutional Conservative, Tea Party member. It's what they do and how they roll. Yet Obama, the worst president in history gets a free pass from an ignorant base and a corrupt, uber-biased media. To be fair to the Liberals, I think it just come down to the fact that they really don't know anything about anybody so they tend to believe what they hear and do what they are told most of the time. THAT is unfortunate.

I don't know if I would vote for Palin or not. I am just saying, the only reason she is hated is because they are programmed to hate her. They don't really know why. Sort of like Al Qaida hates infidels.

Last edited by TenorJoe on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:49 am; edited 3 times in total

TenorJoe

Back to top Go down

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? Empty Sarah Palin, Can She Be Taken Seriously?

Post by RayT Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:45 am

Hey Rich Queen:

Thank you for making my point through out your entire response!

So you obviously don't believe Sarah Palin, or any conservative, warrants a serious debate, but apparently a liberal like Obama does... Give me a break...

If you "prefer to make arguments of the legitimacy of candidates based on knowledge of policy and intelligence", then why are you trying to only make your argument with no specific policies of Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann that you disagree with? Instead, you chose to compare them to Pee Wee Herman or call them Idiots or Morons or Pageant Queens, which is just further illustrations of your inability to make your point with any substance....

Are these videos your only ammunition that you have to give your argument any validity...I too can come up with many You Tube Videos to make Obama look stupid & incompetent, but that is a very weak way to make my points, I can just point to his record....

What colossal screw-ups are you referring to that you believe led to Sarah Palin not finishing her term as Governor?

Sure this country is currently screwed up! Look who is in the White House...

Why would you use a doctored video of John McCain in your effort to try to make your point? Frankly, I don't think anyone could insult your intelligence... You are doing a pretty good job of that all on your own...

I'm not going to waste my time to try to educate you because you are clueless and closed minded to the facts...

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:12 am

TenorJoe wrote:The only reason Liberals portray such a negative opinion of Palin is because their base is afraid of and confused by her. She is not within the box of how they think she should be. In addition, she is young and beautiful and of course, she is pro Tea Party. The Tea Party values are extremely important. Without them, we will continue to lose our identity of who we are as a nation. It's like being lost in the woods. Do you keep going and hope you find your way, risking hopeless disorientation and walking in big circles until you colapse and die or do you go back to a known, back to where you started. Talk about disoriented lost sheep, they don't even know they are lost! The Tea Party gives them a road map and warns about following a man who is lost himself. What do they get back? Hateful demonic rhetoric, foam at the mouth and and hisses.

85% of Liberals have allowed themselves to be indoctrinated by a radical base. They spend a lot of energy being demonizers. The rest didn't just drink the Kool-Aid but sought higher understanding and self examination. Even though they are still Liberal they have my respect because they know the value and importance of protecting the US Constitution.

The rest I am sorry to say are mean spirited and ugly. Their idea of success is to rip the soul out of a fellow human being, burn it, spit on it and stomp it into the ground. I fully expect they will start physicall attacking Conservatives and Tea Party members over the next year then blame US for the uprising. They are so hideous they would go out of their way to make Jesus Christ look bad if he were a Constitutional Conservative, Tea Party member. It's what they do and how they roll. Yet Obama, the worst president in history gets a free pass from an ignorant base and a corrupt, uber-biased media. To be fair to the Liberals, I think it just come down to the fact that they really don't know anything about anybody so they tend to believe what they hear and do what they are told most of the time. THAT is unfortunate.

I don't know if I would vote for Palin or not. I am just saying, the only reason she is hated is because they are programmed to hate her. They don't really know why. Sort of like Al Qaida hates infidels.[b]

OMG am I taking crazy pills??? Did you even bother to listen to THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF HER OWN MOUTH??? I am extremely patient and loving and supportive of most people. OK, let me ask you - what credible political candidate has A REALITY SHOW? Did you think I made up the story about someone asking her about her favorite Bible story? I didn't - that was on her reality show. I DON'T hate Sarah Palin. I HATE that none of you seem to see how ignorant she is. HOW DO YOU COMPLETELY IGNORE WHAT JOHN MCCAIN SAID ABOUT HIS OWN MISGUIDED CHOICE OF RUNNING MATE?? Before you say "Rich Queen hates Conservative women candidates" at least have the decency to look at the evidence presented - WHICH IS UNDENIABLE!!!

And you have the nerve to say " To be fair to the Liberals, I think it just come down to the fact that they really don't know anything about anybody so they tend to believe what they hear and do what they are told most of the time. THAT is unfortunate." I AM PROVIDING YOU WITH DIRECT QUOTES AS WELL AS DOCUMENTED FACTS!!!! CLEARLY I DO RESEARCH ON MY OWN. So which of us is really simply believing what we hear and doing what we are told most of the time in spite of BLATANT FACTS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACES???

My family has been extremely politically active for generations. I have a plaque on my wall honoring my father for his quick action to quell panic in the wake of Robert Kennedy's assassination (because he was there, as an active member of the Black Caucus - I even have a clip where they are acknowledged by Robert Kennedy that horrible night). Do NOT for one second think that I am spoon-fed rhetoric by any party as some of you sadly seem to be. It you can't, with your own eyes, see the blatant proof in front of you, then while I would normally say you deserve what you get I am NOT willing to suffer because of your ignorance. That is what has gotten this country where it is now in the first place.

I DEFY any of you to defend the travesty that these Sarah Palin clips represent in any intelligent fashion. Sure she is a nice lady. A nice mom. Leader of the Free World? HECK NO. Having lived abroad, I was ashamed by the laughing stock the rest of the world viewed us as during Bush Jr.'s administration. Didn't know we were an international laughing stock? That's because the US mainstream media didn't report it here. The day Bush was elected to a second term, The Evening Standard (one of the 2 main UK newspapers) had a front page that was solid black except for two tiny words in white print in the center of the page: " Oh dear." It's time to broaden your view to include the rest of the world. I am not trying to belittle or hurt anyone. I love the members of this site. BUT YOU MUST BROADEN YOUR SCOPE. FOR THE GOOD OF THIS COUNTRY.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:16 am

And I find it laughable that when faced with obvious ignorance in clips the main defense is "Sure, anyone can look ignorant in the right YouTube clip". That's like saying "Sure, any woman can look like a whore if you post a porn clip with her in it". HELLOOOOOO??????

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? Empty Sarah Palin, Can She Be Taken Seriously?

Post by RayT Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:19 am

Hey Tenor Joe:

Great Post!

I too am not sure I would vote for Sarah Palin either, but if she were to become the Republican candidate, I would base that decision on substance versus Rich Queen's choice to make only personal attacks...

If it came down to between Obama and anyone else, it would be an easy decision because if Obama were given another 4 years, we would then lose the nation as we know it...

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:22 am

RayT wrote:
Hey Rich Queen:

Thank you for making my point through out your entire response!

So you obviously don't believe Sarah Palin, or any conservative, warrants a serious debate, but apparently a liberal like Obama does... Give me a break...

If you "prefer to make arguments of the legitimacy of candidates based on knowledge of policy and intelligence", then why are you trying to only make your argument with no specific policies of Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann that you disagree with? Instead, you chose to compare them to Pee Wee Herman or call them Idiots or Morons or Pageant Queens, which is just further illustrations of your inability to make your point with any substance....

Are these videos your only ammunition that you have to give your argument any validity...I too can come up with many You Tube Videos to make Obama look stupid & incompetent, but that is a very weak way to make my points, I can just point to his record....

What colossal screw-ups are you referring to that you believe led to Sarah Palin not finishing her term as Governor?

Sure this country is currently screwed up! Look who is in the White House...

Why would you use a doctored video of John McCain in your effort to try to make your point? Frankly, I don't think anyone could insult your intelligence... You are doing a pretty good job of that all on your own...

I'm not going to waste my time to try to educate you because you are clueless and closed minded to the facts...

FACT: Sarah Palin didn't complete her term as Governor of Alaska. And are you so sure that was a doctored clip? It is WIDELY ACCEPTED THAT SARAH PALIN LARGELY COST MCCAIN THE ELECTION. As for the other clips, they speak for themselves. If you can't accept that, then I feel sorry for you. And there IS one conservative that I feel deserves serious consideration. Ron Paul. But you missed that, didn't you?

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:28 am

Hey Rich Queen:

So a doctored video or a video of anyone that may not shed them in the best light is your best resource to make your argument? Pretty sad...

You may want to stop trying to make your point with such weak arguments and try to make some arguments with some substance for a change...

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:34 am

RayT wrote:
Hey Tenor Joe:

Great Post!

I too am not sure I would vote for Sarah Palin either, but if she were to become the Republican candidate, I would base that decision on substance versus Rich Queen's choice to make only personal attacks...

If it came down to between Obama and anyone else, it would be an easy decision because if Obama were given another 4 years, we would then lose the nation as we know it...

Take a look again at the policy mistakes she made as Governor which ultimately led to her RESIGNATION , and tell me again i am only making personal attacks. I am making my decision purely based on POLITICAL substance as well. Politics is not the place for a popularity contest. MY President needs to be intelligent and up on all manner of policy which Sarah Palin is NOT. And did I tell Jack Cafferty to make such a scathing remark based on YEARS of his experience?? You say the McCain Clip is "doctored". WHAT ABOUT THE CLIPS WHERE MS. PALIN IS BURYING HERSELF ALL ON HER OWN??? I ask you again, did you watch those??? Are you going to completely ignore that?

And as much as you all might want to choke on the FACTS presented by Rachel Maddow about Obama's presidency, they are all a matter of public record.

Let me leave you with a little prophetic clip by the great Muhhamad Ali:

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:45 am

So a doctored video or a video of anyone that may not shed them in the best light is your best resource to make your argument? Pretty sad...

You may want to stop trying to make your point with such weak arguments and try to make some arguments with some substance for a change...

A video that might not shed them in the best light???DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY OF THOSE THERE ARE ON SARAH PALIN??? SHE HAD AN ENTIRE REALITY SHOW!!!! OMG!!!!! Give up. Please. I could take 10 minutes and have at least 20 clips showing her idiocy on this thread, but I happen to be too tired now. So people as savvy as Katie Couric and Jack Cafferty are just picking on her and trying to make her look bad? I kinda want a Presidential candidate that doesn't need constant defending against bullies. Especially when they are just pointing out her colossal ignorance.

Okay, think she's capable? You are in the minority. I'm CLEARLY not the only one who thinks it:

Gonna ignore what I said about Michele Bachmann and her unbelievably ignorant statement about African-American children being better off raised in slave households? Even she had the intelligence( or coaching) to retract that gaffe.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:04 am

I guess they BOTH need there yearly dose of attention, as anybody needs their 5 minutes of fame,right?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wb4ukl Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:06 am

Richqueen, you have now joined the ranks of the most uneducated people in the world with that post about Sarah Palin. I do not trust a thing you say from this point on. You couldn't get that stupid by going to the best liberal college. You, Ma'am, are an idiot.

wb4ukl

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:15 am

Rich Queen wrote:Oh, I found it! In comparison, let's look at some of "Governor" Palin's biggest mistakes while still in office . . .before she quit. ( in case you forgot, she and McCain LOST):

WELL SAID. "RICH QUEEN"

"TRUTH WILL ALWAYS BE TRUTH REGARDLESS
OF LACK OF UNDERSTANDING, DISBELIEF
OR IGNORANCE." W.CLEMENT STONE..

:idea: :study: :study:
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? Empty Sarah Palin, CanShe Be Taken Seriously?

Post by RayT Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:22 am

Hey Rich Queen:

Are you that clueless? You continue to try to win your argument with no substance...

You may be extremely patient, loving and supportive of most people, but only if they agree with you and your liberal point of view...

What candidate are you referring to that has a reality show?

So in your opinion, Sarah Palin is ignorant... I have to assume based on your weak arguments, that ii only because she is a conservative.... I doubt you would have that point of view if she were a liberal democrat...

How can you continue to try to validate you argument by pointing out a doctored video of John McCain? You've lost that argument, get over it...

If Tenor Joe is wrong when he said: "To be fair to the Liberals, I think it just come down to the fact that they really don't know anything about anybody so they tend to believe what they hear and do what they are told most of the time. THAT is unfortunate." then why are you basing your [reasons for disagreeing with his comment based on what you want to believe versus using any substance and then you also choose to write in capital letter (or by shouting) as if that will help to make your point....

So now your point of view has validity because your family has been extremely politically active for generations.... I was not a fan of Robert Kennedy, but his assassination was a low point for our country, but democrats in his day are a far cry from the democrats of today who are led by the radical left....

I hate to inform you, but Sarah Palin is not running for President... The travesty is what Obama is now trying going to our country with his radical agenda.. You ignorantly believe we were a laughing stock during the GW Bush Administration...

You have to be blind to believe that the mainstream (liberal) press wouldn't have reported it if GW Bush was a laughing stock to the International Community... and you choose to try to make that point with the The Evening Standard in London, a very liberal newspaper... If anyone is a laughing stock to the International Community, it is President Obama....

Two Questions:

1) What has the Democratic Party ever done for the Black Community?
2) What do you think of Herman Cain?

You might take your own advice and broaden your scope because you have consistently lost your argument based on your lack of knowledge...

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:42 am

Hey Rich Queen:

Where did I question that Sarah Palin didn't finish her term as Governor? You only posted that she quit as the result of COLOSSAL screw-ups she perpetrated as Governor with no specifics...

You would have to be blind and obviously bias not to see that the video was doctored... You keep wanting to point out videos, which are all easily edited by a liberal media that had an agenda to discredit Sarah Palin because they were obviously afraid of her...

Yes, within the liberal community, I would not be surprised that they would want to believe that she cost McCain the election...

Feel sorry for me if you want, I'm not the one embarrassing myself with liberal rants...

Thankfully you're in the minority with your ignorant point of views...

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:04 am

Hey Rich Queen:

Do you realize how many videos I can come up with that do not show Obama in the best light and the HUGE difference here is, he is President versus your obsession with Sarah Palin who is not....

Apparently, you don't believe that the major media, including Katie Couric & Jack Cafferty, has a liberal agenda (a common Fact)... Wake up! Why do you think the rating for ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN have been dropping like a stone, versus other venues like Talk Radio, the Internet and FOX NEWS that have been growing substantially?

Sadly, you are a lost cause because no one can help anyone who is just plain stupid...

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Brutal, I am a conservative and I wouldn't vote for that idiot, John McCaint was a long shot and then he picked her for VP. Is that the best our republican party can come up with?

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Hey Rich Queen:

Since you are such a big fan of BIG Government, therefore I have to assume you supported President Obama's "Cash For Clunkers Program", so here is another example of why liberal programs do not work:

The person who calculated this bit of information is now and has been a Professor at the University of West Virginia in Morgantown for the last forty some years.

A clunker that travels 12,000 miles a year at 15 mpg uses 800 gallons of gas a year.

A vehicle that travels 12,000 miles a year at 25 mpg uses 480 gallons of gas a year.

So, the average Cash for Clunkers transaction will reduce gasoline consumption by 320 gallons per year.

The government claims 700,000 clunkers have been replaced so that's 224 million gallons saved per year.

That equates to a bit over 5 million barrels of oil.

5 million barrels is about 5 hours worth of US consumption.

More importantly, 5 million barrels of oil at $70 per barrel costs about $350 million dollars.

So, the government paid $3 billion of our tax dollars to save $350 million.

We spent $8.57 for every $1.00 we saved.

So, based on this, how good of a job do you think the Government will do with Obamacare? (I believe Obamacare will be ruled unconstitutional, so thst will hopefully be a non-issue)

RayT

Back to top Go down

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? Empty Sarah Palin

Post by dckanz Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Rich Queen wrote:If you are EVER tempted to ask yourself this question, just listen to this. Then listen 3 or 4 more times. Things fly over her head so fast in this clip it's ridiculous. She is pranked by 2 Montreal shock jocks, and she actually thinks that she is speaking to French President Sarkozy. She has NO clue about foreign policy, or just about anything else. My friend's cat is better equipped to be President than she is.

Enjoy:

P.S.; The song he refers to, supposedly written by his wife is called "Rouge A Levres Sur En Cochon". That means "Lipstick On A Pig" in French. I especially like when he mentions the Hustler documentary on her life called "Nailin' Palin". SHE DOESN'T BAT AN EYE!!!! ARRRRRR!!!!

Not only is she not the sharpest knife in the drawer.....her abusive, inflammatory and reprehensible rhetoric last time around is indicative of a wanna be opportunistic media clown....who was used by John McCain in his attempts to suck in the evangelical/fundamentalist crowd's vote and noting more.

Imagining this woman at the helm of this country is not just scary but a nightmare in my mind and in my opinion.

Mama Grizzly and her "little sister" Michelle Bachman are not to be taken seriously by any coherent, observant adult mind.

dckanz

Back to top Go down

Post by 5440anch Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:30 pm

maestro wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:Oh, I found it! In comparison, let's look at some of "Governor" Palin's biggest mistakes while still in office . . .before she quit. ( in case you forgot, she and McCain LOST):

WELL SAID. "RICH QUEEN" Palin also made the mistake of saying we had 57 states 'OOPS MY BAD THAT WAS OBAMO.He actually was referring to the 57 versus in the KORAN. HOPE AND CHANGE YOU GOTTA LOVE IT>

"TRUTH WILL ALWAYS BE TRUTH REGARDLESS
OF LACK OF UNDERSTANDING, DISBELIEF
OR IGNORANCE." W.CLEMENT STONE..

:idea: :study: :study:

5440anch

Back to top Go down

Post by 5440anch Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:34 pm

[quote="wb4ukl"]Richqueen, you have now joined the ranks of the most uneducated people in the world with that post about Sarah Palin. I do not trust a thing you say from this point on. You couldn't get that stupid by going to the best liberal college. You, Ma'am, are an idiot. SECONDS ON THAT lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

5440anch

Back to top Go down

Post by 5440anch Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:40 pm

dckanz wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:If you are EVER tempted to ask yourself this question, just listen to this. Then listen 3 or 4 more times. Things fly over her head so fast in this clip it's ridiculous. She is pranked by 2 Montreal shock jocks, and she actually thinks that she is speaking to French President Sarkozy. She has NO clue about foreign policy, or just about anything else. My friend's cat is better equipped to be President than she is.

Enjoy:

P.S.; The song he refers to, supposedly written by his wife is called "Rouge A Levres Sur En Cochon". That means "Lipstick On A Pig" in French. I especially like when he mentions the Hustler documentary on her life called "Nailin' Palin". SHE DOESN'T BAT AN EYE!!!! ARRRRRR!!!!

Not only is she not the sharpest knife in the drawer.....her abusive, inflammatory and reprehensible rhetoric last time around is indicative of a wanna be opportunistic media clown....who was used by John McCain in his attempts to suck in the evangelical/fundamentalist crowd's vote and noting more.

Imagining this woman at the helm of this country is not just scary but a nightmare in my mind and in my opinion.

Mama Grizzly and her "little sister" Michelle Bachman are not to be taken seriously by any coherent, observant adult mind. THEY SAY 50/ 55% OF the voting public are ignorant , your rant puts you un that group…. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

5440anch

Back to top Go down

SARAH PALIN::: CAN SHE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? Empty Sarah Palin, Can She Be Taken Seriouosly?

Post by RayT Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:22 pm

Hey Rich Queen:

I finally watched your biased video, which was factually inaccurate about President Reagan and you understandably utilize a liberal commentator's liberal view about what Obama has "accomplished", including Obamacare that the majority of the American people did not want and we cannot afford... Thankfully it will be ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court...

I would love to ignore all that Obama has accomplished because of all the damage that he has already done to our country by ignoring our constitution and not focusing on what he should have been focused on... jobs...

You want to ignore the facts, such as under this president, our National Debt has grown by $5 Trillion (more than all of the past presidents combined), grown government by 25% as if the government is the solution... As a result, we are much worse shape than we were in when he took office...

What has made this country Great is the people, not the government...

You probably agree with his Class Warfare approach to generating more jobs by taxing the rich in this country based on his lies that the rich do not pay their fair share in taxes...

Here a few facts for you:

---> the Top 2/10ths of 1% (or those who make more than $1 Million/Year currently pay 20% of all the Federal Income Taxes)
---> the Top 10% currently pay 70% of all the Federal Income Taxes
---> the bottom 51% pay no Federal Income Taxes...

What is fair about that? This is why we need to completely revamp our Tax System, which is far too complicated with a Fair or Flat Tax...

Have you checked out Republican Candidate for President, Herman Cain's 9-9-9 Plan?

---> 9% for Corporate Taxes
---> 9% for Personal Income
---> 9% National Sales Tax eliminating all deductions

For the details: http://www.hermancain.com/999plan

You probably will not give this black man any credibility because he is a conservative, but his message is catching on with the American people because it makes sense, simplifies the tax system vs the complexity of the current tax code...

[justify]

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by a2jmarkman Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:02 pm

I know what a spirit-filled woman looks like and would love to see Palin in office. I would also love to see only those who actually pay federal income tax be able to vote. Lastly, if you are going to rob Peter to pay Paul, Paul will vote for it every time. Even now Lord Jesus come!
a2jmarkman
a2jmarkman

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:09 pm

I have to weigh in here because I worked with the Palin family at the campaign headquarters here in Henderson.....they are very lovely people and a nice family....just to set the record straight....John McCain is a RINO....pure and simple and a progressive at that....Palin did not loose the election HE DID because of his Liberal ways.....she actually brought more people to him....in the end I voted for Alan Keyes....I saw that McCAin was NOT who I wanted to be PREZ.....what I don't like about Palin is she is a NEO CON....right along with the rest of them....otherwise I think she has her heart in the right place....just NOT ready to be POTUS....of course BO wasn't either and look what kind of mess we are in.....but that is here nor there.....they are all the same.....ALL OF THEM ARE BEING RUN BY THE SAME PUPPET MASTER EXCEPT FOR RON PAUL....if I were you all I would ban together with the rest of us to restore FREEDOM AND THE CONSTITUTION AND GET THE GOOD DOCTOR ELECTED!

The Awakening of a Generation: Ron Paul 2012

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ECOE Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Those who want to hear news about the IQD...

SIGN THE PETITION!
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t7361-mods-pleaserestore-some-sanity-to-a-great-dinar-sight#43891

Prosperous regards.

Due to my having learned the truth about the unethical levels of censorship that take place and the underlying agenda of the Management here at the OOM Site, and having witnessed first hand that completely unsubstantiated lies are fabricated by certain Chat Room Moderators, and although completely fabricated are believed by the OOM Management with zero chance of rebuttal or enabling of the truth to be told, I will not attend this doorstep again and have removed all posts to the forum I've ever made. Good luck to all Members here at OOMF.

ECOE
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:13 pm

Herman Cain would like you to think he ISN'T one of them but he actually is....do your homework....Dr. Paul will do away with the IRS....why would you want to give away 9% of your income when you can keep it all.....watch this and listen up.....Tom Woods knows his stuff.....

The Trouble with Herman Cain

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by a2jmarkman Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:13 pm

a2jmarkman wrote:

Oh, one more thing, just an observation really....... if any of us would be willing to be honest with ourselves political party aside, isnt it just unbelievable the scrutiny that Palin still gets years after the election? Its almost as if the press wont be happy unless they destroy her. All of her e-mails in office have been rifled through, a "journalist" has moved in next door to the Palin family, and they cant beat her and it clearly bugs the press to no end ........... great entertainment. The Bible says that, as a Christ-follower, no weapon formed against you will prosper. Go Jesus! Go Palin!

I know what a spirit-filled woman looks like and would love to see Palin in office. I would also love to see only those who actually pay federal income tax be able to vote. Lastly, if you are going to rob Peter to pay Paul, Paul will vote for it every time. Even now Lord Jesus come!
a2jmarkman
a2jmarkman

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:18 pm

ECOE wrote:Those who want to hear news about the IQD...

SIGN THE PETITION!
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t7361-mods-pleaserestore-some-sanity-to-a-great-dinar-sight#43891

Prosperous regards.

There's NO news because the new banking system is NOT ready yet....just be patient.....nothing will happen until they are sure the dark cabal can not take over the financial system again....NO ONE needs a petition when there's NO NEWS!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Thank you Rich Queen. You are RIGHT ON.

When the masses are under mind control and the people that are put forward in the public eye as the ones who would be leading them - are totally under mind control too - many of them clones - then the WHOLE system needs to be revamped.

AND IT IS. The DARK cabal controlling government has HAD THEIR DAY.

The controllers really blew it with Palin! They lost control of her feed-in lines and she actually tried to answer some questions with her own "brain".

She's the classic example that a Blonde doesn't necessarily have blonde hair!

Time for all Americans to understand how to wake up.

Fluoride, aspartame, sugar, pasteurized milk and products, meat pumped with hormones, vaccinations, pharmaceutical drugs, coke, pepsi - the list is longer, but if everyone would stop putting these things into their bodies, they could not be mind controlled anymore
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Thank you A2Jmarkman for that great post about Sarah... I wouldn't want her to be president but you are right on how the Liberals always have to bash her. Jealously written all over their faces...

As a Christian one always wonders how others can think they are - we call them wannabees - think they ares - when Christ told his disciples to fish out of the right side of the boat... Jesus knew way back then their would be right and left and to be left was to be way, way far away from Him...
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum