Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18

2 posters

Go down

"In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 Empty "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:38 am

"Re: Concerned American Doe - DOSM" by Ron Giles

https://www.dinardaily.net/t71851-to-ron-giles-re-zim-bonds-vs-currency-query-by-bren-3-19-18

Believe in whomever or whatever you wish, it is your right. Reality of any situation is what it is.

I do hope your new savior, be it Chinese Elders, Beavers or DOSM comes through and sends money to humanity.

Your opinion of me is not relevant to the task at hand.

Leaders provide people with real actionable items not internet blogs.

1) Last Thursday I transfered funds to 198 nations to begin construction on the Global High Speed Rail Project. That is done, not "I am going to", no, it is finished. We are ready to send are you ready to receive and within 72 hours every nation responded and received the transfer of BOTH assets (gold) and their respective currencies.

2) The financial structure above set the stage for the beginning of a "reset". Now I talked about this and then I executed on it. It is no longer an idea it is a reality. I said it would happen, just not the way you may think, and it has begun.

3) The way I structured it left enough cash on the table to help with the currency all of you hold. I did this for this very reason. I don't care about some old chinese/european/american idiot promising exchanges on the third blood moon of the 3rd month of never. I am doing it, I told you on calls with TANK I would find a solution, I wrote about it on this blog and I DID find a solution and AM executing on it. A promise is a promise and my word is good. I should hear back from the Government here in the next few days to discuss the immunity I said would be required then we can get started on that aspect. However, we are funding projects with no currency exchange requirements.

4) I am in negotiation with Zimbabwe so we can fix this situation.

5) I HAVE transferred funds to members of TANK's team. It HAS happened. Not a fantasy transfer by some idiot organization claiming to take control over every trust in the world. I don't care I can change the name of the trust to anything I want at any moment and all the accounts will reflect that. We ALL know the Vatican to be the most corrupt institution in the world, and sorry to say does not "hold the exclusive rights to Jesus Christ, nor the wealth of God's Kingdom". The Order of the Jesuits and the other "beings" that live under that place are so evil you wouldn't believe your own eyes. If any of you would ever like to meet a demon, please feel free to go down 10 floors below street level of the Vatican, I shall pass. Cardinals, who cares? I reach God/Creator/Source directly (as do/can all of you), I don't need a guy in a robe to tell me how to do it. I do not bow to any man/woman, Before BGod/Creator/Source and his son I will kneel.

This is reality, not a joke, not an internet blog. This can be confirmed by any intelligence agency in the world or by any central bank in the world.

Further to this fact, THE BORDER WALL has full funding. You will see it in the news (fake or otherwise).

Lastly, your crass comments about everyone except your belief systems is unbecoming of a "light worker". Perhaps you should have a little chit chat with your higher self.

Regards,

Kim "Possible" now Kim "Mission Accomplished"

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 Empty Re: "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:39 am

"Re: Kim's Response" by Ron Giles

Kim’s quotes are in red print.

Wow Kim, where did that come from? Hell?

Your rantings should receive some respect, though I must admit, I was confused. I just want to be sure I understand your gift to 196 Nations for a Global High Speed Rail Project.

Let’s see, there are 206 functioning, recognized nations in the world. You sent money to 196, so that means there are 8 nations that did not receive your free gift of money, earmarked for a new train track.

I would assume that these 8 nations are island nations, that would not be helped with a high speed rail system that interconnects all nations. It’s hard to lay tracks over the ocean, correct? I did a quick count of island nations but I stopped at 39, Hmmmm??? I need to go back to school and take some math classes or maybe I should go to the school you went to that teaches this new math.

Ya know the Chinese have allocated $60 billion to build a new rail line from Tanzania into Kenya. It will bypass hundreds of thousands of starving kids and families, who will wonder where that train is going and why. Hmmmm???? A high speed train connecting all of Africa's independent nations? If you've ever been to Africa, along with the starving kids and families, you too, would look steely eyed at the Heavens andwonder, Why?

Let me seek further clarification on the intended use of money left over from your new train set. You said,
“The way I structured it left enough cash on the table to help with the currency all of you hold. I did this for this very reason. I don't care about some old chinese/european/american idiot promising exchanges on the third blood moon of the 3rd month of never.”

Does that mean that you intend to exchange all of the currency we hold? Even Billions? Does it mean that you intend to redeem all our Zim Bonds as well? Even Trillions? Is this your magnanimous reason? It seems like you've jumped on the, "Johnny come lately," wagon of terrible currency exchange, intel providers, but your fantasy has taken my cake.

4) I am in negotiation with Zimbabwe so we can fix this situation.

Let me seek further clarification on your Zimbabwe situation. Who are you negotiating with, the people, the government? Is Zimbabwe a country that you already gave money to, for a new train set? From you logic, that would be all the money they need. Zimbabwe is not the only country in Africa that needs their situation changed. Why do you only pick Zimbabwe? Is it because of the Zim and what we expect to do with the Zim, that would cause you to single out Zimbabwe. What about, The Gambia, a small dictator run country in West Africa. Did you send him money for this train set? Nigeria has the organization of Boko Haram, that has taken over northern Nigeria and kidnapped hundreds of girls. Surely you would have enough money to eliminate these atrocities instead of investing in a new train set. Are you on the same page as most of us on IDC? It doesn’t look like it.

I reach God/Creator/Source directly (as do/can all of you), I don't need a guy in a robe to tell me how to do it. I do not bow to any man/woman, Before BGod/Creator/Source and his son I will kneel.

It’s nice to hear of your religious beliefs as a Christian. Yet you are negotiating, on a private, personal basis, with Arab/Muslim countries, that hate Christians and you are working out the details of a Global train set that must be coordinated with all other countries of the world. How do you work on international boundaries with a high speed train that would just whizz past all ports of entry? Sounds like a Globalist point of view of a world without boundaries. Wouldn’t you agree? Am I wrong? BTW, what is a BGOD? At least give us an A-GOD for those of us who believe in God. I also wonder about kneeling before God. That sounds an awful lot like the Cabal God, that needs us to kneel before Him. Sorry, but I don’t go for this surrender, kneel before God, sort of slave master thing. Why would a Father require His Son to kneel before him in servitude???? Jesus was a Master over the Physical world, not the master of men. If you reach God directly, you would know that, that is bad religion. Just saying!! You are welcome to your own beliefs but it does give us a picture into the workings of your mind.

This is reality, not a joke, not an internet blog. This can be confirmed by any intelligence agency in the world or by any central bank in the world.

I understand that this is not a joke, but your response is turning you into a joke. My opinion of the intelligence community is questionable and the Rothschild own most Central Banks, so if we call them, and if they answer, I expect a “plausible,” answer that supports their agenda. Again, as with all of your supporting, “go ask any……,” it’s all an unverifiable dead end. Sorry, Kim your response doesn’t pass the acid test. But it does smell like the BS test. With every post you are digging a deeper hole of deceitfulness and trickery. Keep it up and you will be throwing dirt way up over your head. We'll just watch and be amused.

Perhaps you should have a little chit chat with your higher self.

To assume that I don’t have my chit chats with my higher self is only a defense from someone who never does, or doesn’t want to. Zing back at you, Cabalist.

Believe in whomever or whatever you wish, it is your right. Reality of any situation is what it is.

The top of the Pyramid, with it’s all seeing eye, is staring down on you, Miss Kim, ….whatever comes next. The question is this: are they pleased with you or are they trying to stop you. You are bleeding badly, how long can they let you go much longer?

The Cabal Beaver describes a person who is, “as busy as a Beaver,” doing Cabal work. I think the Heavens got it right. Your; I did this and I am going to do that; would be a great show to watch. How much are you selling your tickets for? BTW, don't take Light Workers as being weak and unable to defend their position, you'll come down with a crash.

To the real Light Workers, I send you my Love and appreciation for who you are and the work we will all accomplish together.

Ron Giles

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 Empty Re: "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:45 am

"Kim Accomplished Observations Plus More" by Pat

I have to say it’s pretty rare, that I don’t resonate with Ron Giles. He is about as close as I have found, to “getting it right”, on just about all subjects. Unless someone is not human, it’s my belief that no one gets it all 100%. Humans are not perfect, and their filters have a tendency to distort information, because of their personal experiences. Thank you, Ron Giles, for being outspoken and speaking out on IDC.

Unfortunately, I don't resonate much with Kim, despite liking some of the things she has to say, but then I don’t resonate with “Q” either, knowing he is a favorite here of many. My discernment for both, says “Something isn’t quite right here.”, while my logical mind likes a lot of what they both actually say. I have to go with my feelings, and not my mind. That’s not to say, Kim isn’t doing work that may benefit mankind, and has encountered some grueling circumstances in life. Whether I like her is irrelevant.

What I find perplexing is the lack of “proof”, if indeed, she has accomplished transferring large tranches of money to 198 countries for the monorail project. Plus, she states the gold was also transferred. Hmmmm. Coordinating the shipment of that much gold throughout the world must have been a logistical nightmare. I’m sure there is some documents that could be shared showing some of these shipments.

It’s obvious that Kim could prove in an instant what she is talking about, but doesn’t. Why? If Kim moved money out of Manna Trust, at the very least, would be able to take screen shots of the account showing those debits hitting the account, if this somehow was a completely paperless transaction. Otherwise, show a few documents in support of what is happening. I would think, Kim, would want to put mankind’s fears to rest with more than talk.

Also, one would think if countries around the world received vast sums of money for a great project, they would be screaming about the good fortune of being able to provide humanity with such a great construction project, that would employ many, and grease the economy. Yet, I hear crickets.

If we are to understand, that part of those transfers were to a trust to build the border wall, that Trump has been working on for 18 months to secure, that Mr. Braggadocios would have it tweeted out with great fanfare, that he accomplished his objective. However, I have to state emphatically....what a waste of money. It’s like a Stone Age idea, landing in our new Golden Age. The entire earth is going to be receiving abundance and prosperity (including Mexico), but somehow the Mexicans are going to keep coming in the thousands to the USA, leaving their abundance and prosperity, for our abundance and prosperity. Ya, that makes as much sense, as when I heard after the Saudi Crown Prince visit a few days ago, it was announced they are going to invest $9 billion in a new oil refinery in Texas. Really? Sink billions into a, soon to be antiquated fossil fuel system , which our suppressed technologies will make obsolete? Kind of really makes you scratch your head.

Hey, on a bright note (can’t believe I’m saying this), the stock market lost 724 points today. What a world we live in, for that to be a bright note. Of course, a trade war with China is certainly info that would give any market the jitters. My fingers are crossed that this is the start and everything is rapidly falling into place. I know it’s been a long haul for many. We are getting there, just not as fast as we would like!

I’ll end my vent (yes...showing my frustrations today), with an encouraging suggestion - feel uplifted and a sense of accomplishing something, by tuning in daily for the 20 minute meditation that Jared Rand is conducting at 3:00PM EST. I listen live via computer, instead of the phone, using www.freeconferencecall.com, with the dial in number [url=tel:(641) 715-0857](641)715-0857[/url], access code 303471. Code is the same everyday. It makes it easier being online, rather than by phone.

May everyone have a blessed and prosperous week! Hang in there!

Namaste,

Pat

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:50 pm

"In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 8cdbce10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 2805820865   "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 2805820865   "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 2805820865   "In Response to Ron Giles" - Kim Possible Intel Update 3/22/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum