Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18

4 posters

Go down

"To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 Empty "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:38 am

Hi Ron or anyone else that can expand on this subject..

Previously doing some research online and thought myself it was saying maybe the ZIM are bond notes as opposed to currency..?

The ZIM notes have " I promise to pay the bearer on demand the amount of...." for the face value.

I noticed an old USD and other countries notes said " this note is legal tender for the value of ..."

Could it be that simple ?

So as Uunderstand it - the ZIM must be redeemed or exchanged at FACE value... as per Rons comments.

I had decided previous that it made perfect sense that I would only ask for and accept face value at 1 - 1 with my redemption appt.

It just made sense to me and no need for crazy high rates. when dealing with ZIM why would we need more than 1-1 rate?

and info I read was actually talking about the equivalent in GOLD or other assets needed to be backing that bond..

Interesting and seems to follow what we've been told so far....

My question for Ron or others..

You mention the AA series as a BOND - does that mean the other series are currency only or also bonds - why mention only the AA?

Do I then need to separate the series that i have and will be dealing with two different processes of exchange / redemption.

Any further clarity would be wonderful

Thank you

Bren

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 Empty Re: "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:39 am

"To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 Dead%2Bfrog%2B2

"Re: Bren's Questions" by Ron Giles

Thank you, Bren, for the question, I believe the currency vs Bond issue is a major problem here on IDC. Often times an intel guru makes reference to something important but does not explain, in some detail, what he/she is talking about. Such is the case with Historic Bonds, Collateral Accounts and many more issues.

In reading your post, I get that you understand the basics of a bond and can proceed with assurance that your redemption appointment will not be a problem for you.

The AA series, that I was referring to, are the ones that have the Trillion Zim dollars printed on the Face. As I stated in my referenced post, a bond is contractual agreement of secured value. The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) issued these bonds to act as currency inside the country. At the time of issue, Zimbabwe was experiencing extreme hyperinflation as their currency was losing value almost hourly. The RBZ was trying to keep up with the inflation spiral but they couldn’t compete with the perceived better value of a bunch of foreign currencies, which included the USD. So, the RBZ capitulated to the use of foreign currency and discontinued the printing of Zim Bond notes altogether. It was and is a hole deeper than they could ever climb out of.

The AA series was printed on Bond paper out of Germany so it is still officially a contractual bond but the assets backing the Bond are still in the ground. Zimbabwe does not have the money to pay off the bonds without just printing, Currency not Bonds, backed by nothing, like as in, “Fiat,” currency, so the perceived value is relegated to a novelty.

BTW, the RBZ has begun to introduce Zim dollars back into the Zimbabwean economy on a one for one basis, with all foreign currencies being used. Zimbabweans were using their money to buy products outside the country and it was depleting the amount of currency within the economy and this was the RBZ attempt at a solution. The TNT idea that the Zim dollars are only worth 14 cents USD is an obvious lie, but that’s another story.

The NPTB (New Powers That Be), I believe, were a part of the bond printing fiasco with the plan to use these Bonds for the purpose of flooding the world with Gold backed currencies. With the substantially high face value, it was always their plan to get these bond in the hands of Light Workers and redeem them when it was safe to rehydrate the world with money. Light Workers would be drawn to purchase and redeem these bonds.

The redemption of the bonds at face value, would be accompanied by rates that a person, with knowledge, could then use to do specific projects on a personal basis. A Light Worker would ask for and receive a rate, that would be commensurate with projects they want to do. I use the words, “Light Worker,” as someone who responds to the inner guidance they receive from their Spirit Guides even unconciously. Some have used the words, “Chosen Ones,” to define these people but I wouldn’t use that term because it gives a connotation of being better than someone else who is not chosen. The arrogance of such a term gives excuse for the greedy to think that as chosen ones, whatever they chose to do is supported by the Heavens which may or may not be true.

Regardless, the AA series Bonds have been designated for this redemption work, but I would take all Zim Bonds of any denomination, in for your appointment as the underlying basis for the use of the money is to come from the heart and do the work of helping Humanity. I don’t think they will quibble over what series unless they are counterfeit. Our job is to be sure that we use it effectively and not just give it away indiscriminately, but rather, by appropriate design that reflects our stewardship responsibility. It can be a curse or a blessing. We are not perfect, but we are all that God has. I believe that our approach to this work, in harmony with the Heavens, will be a blessing for ourselves as well as those whose lives we bless with this money.

I trust you, Bren, that you will do well in your service to mankind.

Love and Light to all

Ron Giles

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 Empty Re: "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:41 am

"Thank you, Ron Giles - Getting Ready" by Bren

I want to thank Ron Giles for his perspective on all this ZIM craziness. I'm really learning to trust my intuition when I read information and it feels right or not.

and I felt prompted to share my experience of getting myself ready for this unique experience that is so close now.

I had felt stress and unrest for so long with all the conflicting information we get around the rates and huge $ amounts I was dealing with etc. just overwhelming.

I just couldnt get clear in my head about what I was going to walk away with.

So I decided to actually sit down and put it all in writing ( see attached screen shots ) so I could feel like I was in control to some degree of this process and even though we still wont know exactly the rates etc until we go in - it helped me feel at ease.

"To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 Zim%2Bpage%2B1
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 Zim%2Bpage%2B2
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 Zim%2Bpage%2B3
 "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 Zim%2Bpage%2B4

And as you can see - it really helps to break it all down and get clear about the amounts of $ we will be working with and I certainly will be able to do much in my own little corner of Australia with these sums... I have decided I wont be accepting anything less than 1:1 rate on the ZIM.
It just makes sense to me.

If it is of any help to anyone else then so be it.. Smile

Luv n light to you all and my you find your own peace within this wonderful and scary adventure.

Bren

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:48 am

Decide all you want, you won't be getting anything. First there is no ZIM, there never has been. Second what currency they had has been completely demonetized. It is worthless, appropriate term since before it was demonetized it was worth less than toilet paper, literally.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 2805820865   "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 2805820865   "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 2805820865   "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:08 am

Ron Giles wrote:I use the words, “Light Worker,” as someone who responds to the inner guidance they receive from their Spirit Guides even unconciously.

I use the words "Light Worker" to mean "a deluded person who hears voices in their head and believes that they been specially chosen to spread New Age nonsense to everyone they come across."

(Hey Ponee! What's happened to one of my fave emoticons - the person dancing with a bunch of flowers? I can't find it anywhere. Can't find the finger wagging "NO!" either.)

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:05 am

ayestu  "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 3508649203  "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 3508649203  "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 3508649203  "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 3508649203  "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 3508649203

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 2805820865   "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 2805820865   "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 2805820865   "To Ron Giles Re: ZIM Bonds vs. Currency Query" by Bren - 3/19/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:59 am

"Re: Concerned American Doe - DOSM" by Ron Giles

Concerned American Doe, there is much ado concerning the DOSM Documents. Many have posted their opinions and others have taken sides. I did some research and sought information from my sources to see if these documents are true.

My question was, who is Saint Mariam and what Dynasty/Bloodline does she represent? I was pleasantly surprised.

This is what I received concerning the DOSM, they are true!!!!

When Jesus was born, there were three others who were born, of what the Essenes called, “Light Conception.” In their attempt to make all things higher than we can attain about Jesus and his teachings, Bibles scholars chose to call this the, “Immaculate Conception.” These three, were girls born of Mary, the mother of Jesus’, family. They were all cousins of Jesus. Mariam was one of these Light Conceived children. Mariam’s mother and sister of Mary, died in child birth and was subsequently adopted and raised by Mary. She and Jesus were lifelong bosom buddies and if children could marry, they would have.

When Jesus was born, a young shepherd boy brought Jesus a new born Lamb and gave it to him. His name was Nathan or Nathanial. Nathan was 7 years old at the time but became a true and loyal follower of Jesus all of his life. He was one of the Twelve Disciples/Apostles. As the years went by Nathan and Mariam fell in love and married.

The grandfather of Jesus, Joachim, had a brother named Jacob. The Joseph, of Joseph and Mary fame, was the son of this Jacob and was named, Joseph ben Jacob, or son of Jacob. That would make him Mary's cousin. Joseph ben Jacob later ascended in the presence of Babaji and Jesus while on a trip to the Himalayas. This Joseph ben Jacob was a forbearer of the one known as St Germain. This Essene bloodline of the Holy Grail was considered a Dynasty of highly evolved Spiritual Beings and their record was preserved through the annals of time. Their written records were well preserved by this and other similar groups. The Vatican bowels are replete with records that hold theses facts to be true, but they are never to be released for public viewing. It would blow the ruse and end their dominance of world religious sects. These records do not support their Roman Bible, narrative and agenda.

St Germain was very influential in the Royal Courts of England and to Royal Courts of other countries as well. To solve the security issue for travelers, St Germain devised a way to secure Royal travelers on their way to the Holy Lands. For a handsome fee, they would deposit their precious metals with the Knights Templar, the good ones, who had established convenient Inns on the way to the Holy Lands where the Royals could stay. They took along with them a primitive, “Check,” or "script," to give to the Innkeeper's in payment for their stay. The Knights would then take the coinage and travel the same routes and, cash in, the checks. This eliminated the possibility of these wealthy travelers being robbed on the open roads to the Holy Lands. This began the idea of using checks for banking purposes in use today.

The Templars and St Germain became fabulously wealthy and was the cause and the reason, the Catholic Church created the Spanish Inquisition. They wanted the money. With their 30,000 troops, the Inquisition killed off most of the real Knights Templar but never found the money. The Knights Templar had such a trusted name that the Cabal types took over the name and demonized it for the work of the Cabal/Bankers. With his fabulous wealth, St. Germain established his World Trust that still exists today.

The Dynastic Order of Saint Mariam is the overseer of the St Germain/World Trust and has absolute authority over the funds contained therein and extends to all trusts under the St Germain Trust umbrella.

Kim Possible and Judge Anna, both work within the Cabal Structure with remedies and activities that will eventually uncover the truth of what has taken place. While these activities may not have relevancy in the Post GCR/RV/Restored Republic, their real value will be in uncovering information that can be used against the Cabal. As with all those who profess truths within the Cabal Structure, not one of these bodies of knowledge will come to play in the New Earth. All things Cabal are not in the best interest of Humanity and must fall away without exception.

For those that believe in the 2nd coming of Jesus; who is known by his Heavenly name as Sunanda; and his Starship, the New Jerusalem, are an integral part of the Alliance. Jesus/Sunanda has always been in charge of this surface dwelling experiment and will be here for the cleanup and ascension process. He loves us dearly and is never very far from us at any time. We are in secure hands, what a concept to embrace.

To One of One, attaching yourself to the Kim Possible wagon has put you in the Tanked column and has given many a reason to question your real ability to be a spokesperson here for the Heavens, especially Source. You need to go back to Source and ask yourself why you have believed in the Cabal Beaver and her relevancy. Regardless, you are a brother and loved. It is, what it is.

In light and Love

Ron Giles

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:42 pm

Should be ended in lies and falsehood ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:44 am

Ron Giles, your "sources" (= the voices in your head?) are wrong and as deluded as you are.

The "Immaculate Conception" is a Roman Catholic doctrine about the person of Mary herself, not Jesus. It is the doctrine that Mary herself was conceived without sin.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:16 pm

There's a mixer of new age & imagination in that mess about Jesus, it is  anti- christ spirit in it, read your bible yourself, test the spirit, I did, & it spells scam, what do you expect, anything tied to the dinar is bogus.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum