Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18

Go down

"In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18 Empty "In Response to Tammy" - Kim Possible Q&A Intel Update 2/3/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:40 am

https://www.dinardaily.net/t70736-in-response-to-tammy-kim-possible-intel-update-2-1-18

"Kim: Thank you for Responding" by Tammy

YOUR RESPONSE WAS APPRECIATED BUT, LEFT WORMS EVERYWHERE? YOUR LIFE IS DEFINITELY FULL OF QUESTION..

1. I GUESS WHAT WE ALL WANT TO KNOW IS CAN YOU AND TANK GIVE US AN UPDATE...WE ARE WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYTHING MOVING AND IF SO ...WHAT ARE YOU SEEING?

CAN YOU ANSWER SOME MORE QUESTIONS? HOPE YOU DONT MIND...: DONT HATE ME BUT MY HEAD WENT A SWIMMIN !!...... I told you i could sit in front of you i had so many?

1. So you are flitting around the country before you got this job…did you have a job before…? Who were you working for and what job did you have?

2. Then some guys approached you at age 39 ? to do what ?

3. You say you don’t believe the stories? And you say” You could enter and change codes, All I know is “it works” , ......what works? What is “it”? can you share the stories?

4. You say you "can generate codes move money change codes in seconds?- do you mean on a Quantum system or some off world way no one else can? How did you get access and learn to do this? Why can't or didn’t anyone else do what you did?

5. 2 mos afterward your altering the computer you were met by some men telling you they were your bosses? Who were you working for before? You don’t know ? how does someone come into your life redirect it and just assume a position over you ? when you were already doing something supposedly with a purpose and someone “else” behind it directing you or that you reported to? You just did not get access to the quantum computer all by your self? Right? Now these men just come in and start redirecting you to do their bidding and you are just following them?

6. You then said “ these seemingly normal people contacted me” “ seemed funny, nice, intelligent “…sounding as though you did not know them at all ?

7. You said , “ they said they had changed”…that sounds to mean that you knew they were bad and someone particular to you.. and with a particular motive and they had convinced you they had changed their ways? Correct?

8. You said about a year into your work with these people you noticed they were lying and stealing. What were you doing before you met them ? did you give notice to your old work..that you were leaving and working for someone else? ( I know that is not how it works with your storyline, but you know what I mean) supposedly you had access to a quantum computer and you were doing something to it for a reason and as a regular person you don’t just stumble upon that and start hacking it ? you worked for someone doing something?

9. Why were you changing this AI system to what and for what? What was the goal? What changes were you making and what was the monetary changes going to be like? Digital? One world banking ? for who were you making these changes for ? and why?

10. So you caught them stealing and lying at the first year, you fought with them sounds like one dies? It was your last meeting? A few months went by caught them stealing again, you questioned why they had to HACK into the system if they were your bosses? You were in the system making changes 2 mos before you met these characters and you did not know who your boss was or who let you have access to the computers? Why did you let them assume authority over you? You sound too smart for that?

11. You said that you figured out they were the old guard trying to get access, were they employed by the same people you were ? did your employer or your higher up did not know who they were ?

12. So the higher ups.. above families started communication. Are these higher ups not in the ORDER? The head? If not who are they ? what part do they play? OR what part have they played to date?

13. You say they keep running around trying to enter the old codes and even the IMF cant get to the money? Why are they doing that if they know you control the codes?

14. They seem to have access to plenty of money still right now ? correct. You are not the only money they have access too ,correct? 15. You had said in one post “ that when you gave the codes to the UST they in turn tried to give it to the Rothschild's and you cut it off? If that is so , does your funds have to run thru a government for them to access funds? Or can they just steal the codes and go thru their banks

1. So you are flitting around the country before you got this job…did you have a job before…? I was always in the financial field, I bought and sold my own companies. I wasn't Rothschild but I was doing very well for myself. Who were you working for and what job did you have? Myself at the time I was building my 3rd company to be sold just like the first two. 

2. Then some guys approached you at age 39 ? to do what ? US economy was failing at the time, the crash had happened a year or two before. I was working on trying to transfer gold to the USA Dept of Treasury. People from the Government of the Country I was in came to a meeting and told me I was appointed the "new trustee". I was not applying for any job, they gave me books of account numbers. etc. and that was it. No training, no explanation of what to do with this mess. What the heck was I trustee of anyway? was all I could think. 

3. You say you don’t believe the stories? And you say” You could enter and change codes, All I know is “it works” , ......what works? What is “it”? can you share the stories? 
I can, have and will continue to transfer funds from the Quantum System to the on ledger banking system. I did it many times before I actually told anyone I COULD. I do not wait for anyone to deliver me "codes". I do it all myself. 

4. You say you "can generate codes move money change codes in seconds?- do you mean on a Quantum system or some off world way no one else can? How did you get access and learn to do this? Why can't or didn’t anyone else do what you did? 
No. In a normal way. Because I am the system "administrator". So much like your PC the administrator can delete any other "user" passwords, deny access etc. 

5. 2 mos afterward your altering the computer you were met by some men telling you they were your bosses? Who were you working for before? You don’t know ? how does someone come into your life redirect it and just assume a position over you ? when you were already doing something supposedly with a purpose and someone “else” behind it directing you or that you reported to? You just did not get access to the quantum computer all by your self? Right? Now these men just come in and start redirecting you to do their bidding and you are just following them? 
First time I met one of these people I was only 8 yrs old. I was only told I was a "trustee" so therefore by deduction there should be a "custodian" right? and a "principal owner" from everything I learned throughout my life to that point. So I thought hey these guys are it. 

6. You then said “ these seemingly normal people contacted me” “ seemed funny, nice, intelligent “…sounding as though you did not know them at all ? 
No, I had not known them before other than some vague memory as a child. 

7. You said , “ they said they had changed”…that sounds to mean that you knew they were bad and someone particular to you.. and with a particular motive and they had convinced you they had changed their ways? Correct? 
By this point I knew they were responsible for doing horrible things via my own research. We argued for months, they said they would do the right thing. That was not true, they smiled in my face while stabbing us all in the back. 

8. You said about a year into your work with these people you noticed they were lying and stealing. What were you doing before you met them ? did you give notice to your old work..that you were leaving and working for someone else? 
I answered this above.  ( I know that is not how it works with your story line, but you know what I mean) supposedly you had access to a quantum computer and you were doing something to it for a reason and as a regular person you don’t just stumble upon that and start hacking it ? you worked for someone doing something? Not at all. I did not hack anything. On another trip outside the country I was given administrative access in 2015. No further details I can give on here. 

9. Why were you changing this AI system to what and for what? What was the goal? What changes were you making and what was the monetary changes going to be like? Digital? One world banking ? for who were you making these changes for ? and why? 
I will say no more other than it was very "invasive" before, most of that functionality was shut down now. Monetary changes were dividing up the assets and currencies between all nations and individual projects. 

10. So you caught them stealing and lying at the first year, you fought with them sounds like one dies? It was your last meeting? A few months went by caught them stealing again, you questioned why they had to HACK into the system if they were your bosses? You were in the system making changes 2 mos before you met these characters and you did not know who your boss was or who let you have access to the computers? Why did you let them assume authority over you? You sound too smart for that? 
I am just a normal person, I did not think at the time that I would have such a position. I assumed there must be more to the story. 

11. You said that you figured out they were the old guard trying to get access, were they employed by the same people you were ? did your employer or your higher up did not know who they were ? 
They are NOT my employer. They ALL were the same group, of course they know each other. I didn't find the light through all the lies until 2015. They are no longer involved at all. I have no superiors. It is just me now. 

12. So the higher ups.. above families started communication. Are these higher ups not in the ORDER? The head? If not who are they ? what part do they play? OR what part have they played to date?
Answered above. 

13. You say they keep running around trying to enter the old codes and even the IMF cant get to the money? Why are they doing that if they know you control the codes? 
Because I won't give them codes. I will not help them get back control. 

14. They seem to have access to plenty of money still right now ? correct. You are not the only money they have access too ,correct? 15. You had said in one post “ that when you gave the codes to the UST they in turn tried to give it to the Rothschild's and you cut it off? If that is so , does your funds have to run thru a government for them to access funds? Or can they just steal the codes and go thru their banks
  Codes are transaction specific now, any attempts to use them other than for the purpose of which they were issued is rejected. By now they are very familiar with the term ACCESS DENIED.  

-Kim "Possible"

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum