Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mountain Goat   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 12/18/17

Go down

Mountain Goat   12/18/17 Empty Mountain Goat 12/18/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:58 am

December 18, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Many of you are asking me over and over again if the Kuwait issue has been resolved since they told us last week that the release from the Oil for Food sanctions under Chapter VII “fully” released Iraq from Chapter VII. I told you in the past by showing you an article that Iraq was telling us this issue with Kuwait must also be resolved to get “fully” out of Chapter VII.

So here is an article from 2017 I thought everyone would like to re-read since I did present this in my newsletter. Did you read it back then? If you don’t read my newsletters on a consistent basis you miss out on so much REAL and FACTUAL news.

I am not going to spoon feed you. I am not going to keep repeating myself either. So either you want the news or you don’t. If you do then read it. Can you read?

So, if Iraq is NOW telling us they are “fully” out of Chapter VII (on December 8th 2017) shouldn’t a logical, sane person conclude, according to this mid 2017 article below, that Kuwait compensation issue has also been resolved?

[I quote from my past newsletter when I presented a late 2017 article - “Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi revealed on-going negotiations with Kuwait to resolve the file of compensation, WHICH IS THE LAST ITEM THAT HINDERS THE EXIT OF IRAQ FROM CHAPTER VII OF THE UNITED NATIONS.
Abadi said in a press conference that Iraq to resolve the file of oil for food with the United Nations LEFT NOTHING TO HINDER HIS RELEASE FROM THE SEVENTH ITEM, BUT THE IRAQI COMPENSATION OWED TO THE STATE OF KUWAIT.
He added “there is now negotiations with Kuwait in this area has been discussed the subject during my recent visit to Kuwait”.]

So now you tell me if the issue with Kuwait has been taken care of. Come‘on you have to do some THINKING on your own.

More news…

I hear lots of jibber, jabber and complaining about all the hype each year around the Christmas time that an RV is imminent but it never happens. I have to tell you this is a very unfair statement and only shows you ignorance in this investment. Why don’t you go out and do some homework on your own and research instead of just complaining. If this is truly how you feel then why are you even reading this post today? Just MAYBE, MAYBE, you will find your own answer instead of just belly-aching all the time?

So this year is no different. Some say it is going to happen prior to Christmas Day. I would not go this far unless I had solid proof. Is there any solid proof?

So, no one and I mean no one, has enough information or evidence to justify proof of saying that the RV will happen prior to Christmas. I can tell you the Iraqi dinar has absolutely nothing to do with passing the USA tax reform bill in the Senate. So figure why these idiots are telling you this.

If they do they are lying. Ask them for their proof and see what they tell you.

Let’s be fair and honest about this complaint from many. There are two sides to this story.

I want everyone to also remember that the reason we have had so many past Christmases come and go with news of the process to delete the zeros (thus RV) is that it was in fact planned RVs for the following timeframes in January 2011, 2013, 2016 and told about an EARLY 2017. So why not think it would RV? So why not think it would RV. It would only be logical. But at these times we had evidence from the CBI, we did not make up lies. Only many of you don’t want to read the evidence and only want to be told a date and a rate.

This all is factual information told to us in retrospect by Dr Shabibi himself in the years following these timeframes.

So, to be fair (and I want to be fair) I have to say many times this hype was justified and no one had any idea we would be disappointed again as they told us later it was postponed. Can we tell the future? Do we have control over the RV?

Folks – IF TELL YOU I think we are close in a timeframe for an RV I have solid proof and if you have been reading my news letters consistently you should be aware of that proof, because I include it all in my newsletters. All you have to do is READ IT!

But having said all this, there is a caveat. If we get some good news of going forward once again now that we are nearing the end of 2017 with the “project to delete the zeros” and the re-education articles in the next 15 days there may still be hope for EARLY January 2018. Then and only then we should get excited. So far, I am getting more and more pessimistic on the timeframe of a January RV timeframe as the days pass by.

I am not saying this to be a downer during Christmas season or to take the joy out of the holiday season. I am being a realist and I too do not believe all this current hype of an imminent RV is justified. Yes, we have had some amazing news last week. But let it rest. It’s over and so we move on to remember what we read and what occurred, but we don’t make up RV stories based on this information. Sorry folks.

More news….

According to the schedule announced by the Ministry of Finance, the distribution of salaries for September for all ministries and Kurdistan was included.

More news….

Trying to jump-start discussions with Iraq’s central government, the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) in Erbil recently announced it will respect the Iraqi Federal Court’s decision that the KRG independence referendum was unconstitutional. But Baghdad has amplified its demands for opening a dialogue, which makes negotiations unlikely to happen anytime soon.

Kurdistan Region parliament Speaker Yusuf Mohammed Sadiq has criticized the way the recent independence referendum was organized and accused the government of not properly involving the parliament.

In an interview with Al-Monitor from his office in the hillside neighborhood of Ali-Naji in Sulaimaniyah, Sadiq spoke about the ongoing crisis between Erbil and Baghdad and his vision for going forward. He said that the first priority of the Kurdistan Region should be to restore the role of parliament and to prepare for negotiations with Baghdad over all disputed issues. He said the negotiations would first require an internal review. “We cannot negotiate with Baghdad with the same old mechanisms,” he said.

More news….

BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press: The

Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, on Friday, the inability to consider the budget year kisses without reading the final accounts of the budget 2017, indicating that "ALL THESE PLANS WERE BUILT ON THE BASIS OF GUESSES."

"WHEN THE 2018 BUDGET WAS PRESENTED TO THE PARLIAMENT, IT IS ASSUMED THAT THE FINAL ACCOUNTS OF THE 2017 BUDGET WILL BE AVAILABLE SO THAT THE PLANS FOR THE NEW BUDGET CAN BE PREPARED," committee member Jamila al-Obeidi said in an interview.

She added that "UNTIL THIS PERIOD THERE IS NO FINAL ACCOUNTS," pointing out that "can not be read the budget next year without the existence of final accounts of the budget last year."

(Mnt Goat – so many of you are asking what are the “final accounts”. I will tell you. This is the actual vs projected in the budget. So they need to know what each ministry actually spent compared to what they were budgeted for. This way they can project the 2018 budget accurately. Oh – but wait a second the 2018 budget is supposedly all done. So how did they do it without the closing from the actual 2017? Do you get my point?)

More news….

Just wanted to bring you another WARNING about these crypto currencies. I am still seeing lots of hype once again on this BITCOIN. These are the same idiots who are pushing this and believe it is some answer to the cabal banking system. Really? In this regards I am so worried about everyone being scammed by this BITCOIN that I decided to publish a Special Edition of my newsletter specifically on this topic.

I suggest many of you that are still hyping up this BITCOIN go study the FACTS and TRUTH about it. These crypto currency scams are dangerous and this video below expresses the views and research from many financial experts. Still thinking about investing in BITCOIN? You may change your mind after listening to these presentations. Seems those pushing this BTICOIN are those invested in it. They try to get you on their sponsored platform so they will get the increase when you join. “Misery loves company”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB3gNl-EUEk

More news….

FORMER DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER BAHAA AL-ARAJI SAID IRAQ HAS FAILED TO ACHIEVE AND IMPLEMENT REFORMS

He called on the Iraqis to adopt the reform project by going out to the upcoming elections and choosing the best and the best regardless of sectarian or party affiliation, stressing the importance of adopting the draft of the political majority in a practical and realistic way to end the quota, which was and is still the first reason in Iraq according to him

(Mnt Goat – he is talking about passing the election law in parliament and then implementing it for the upcoming 2018 elections. This law will automatically eliminate many of these corrupt officials from ever running for office again. Yes this would include Nori al-Maliki and his goons too.)

More news….

So at times many get discouraged that the RV is not happening on their schedule and so I need to come back often and give everyone a REALITY CHECK. So today I am going to this once again. In order to do this, I have to present some articles from the recent past and some from the very recent past. I have placed in my comments explaining to help you. See the last 4 articles under the article section.

This link below is a composite list of many articles over the many years on this subject of the “project to delete the zeros”. So, I suggest everyone go out and read them and be familiar with them for this is the new basis for hanging tight in this investment. Do not sell you currency for any reason. There is only 1 (ONE) thing that anyone outside the CBI knows for sure about this RV saga and that is that IT MUST HAPPEN AND WILL HAPPEN!

http://iraqdailytimes.com/tag/deletion-of-zeros/

We sit and patiently await for the CBI or the Finance Committee to tell us their next step in the process to delete the zeros. It will come and I can guarantee you it will. But when? This is all we can do.

Making up false lies that the RV has happened already or will happen soon without PROOF is not going to get the RV any sooner. It only makes you look like a damned idiot once again when it does not happen. My wonderment is why do people still even tune-in to these idiots when they keep doing this to you over and over again. When you keep banging your head against a wall – does it not hurt?

More news….

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Ali Mohsen Ismail, handed over the certificates of participation to a number of employees of government and private banks after passing a course in the advanced banking system and also IN THE SUBJECTS OF COMBATING MONEY LAUNDERING AND TERRORISM FINANCING AND TAX COMPLIANCE LAW.

The governor said during a speech that such participations by the cadres of all Iraqi banks will be reflected positively on the banking reality in order to achieve the desired goals, including real integration between all banks and access to the application of the best modern technologies that serve the citizen.

(Mnt Goat- Hey Frank26! I want you to listen to me. These classes were not about the new currency or the RV. Get it? And they just completed these classes not weeks ago.)

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

UPDATE: GOI WAR ON CORRUPTION

MORE CORRUPTION FROM KURDISTAN REGION:

BAGHDAD CHECKS THE NAMES OF MORE THAN 1.2 MILLION KURDISH EMPLOYEES SEES TO PAY ONLY 683 THOUSAND.

Baghdad today - Baghdad MP of the coalition of state law Jassem Mohammed Jaafar, the database that the federal government on the staff of the Kurdistan region amounted to 1,230,000 employees. MOST OF THE NAMES ON THE LIST ARE REPEATED, and SOME OF THEM TAKE MORE THAN ONE SALARY," while others are over 70 years of age without being retired," MP Jassem Mohammad Jaafar, a close associate of the prime minister, told Baghdad.

Jaafar added that "THE GOVERNMENT CHECKED THE NAMES AND FOUND THAT 683,000 EMPLOYEES ARE ENTITLED TO PAY SALARIES, AND THE REST WILL NOT PAY THEM THE BAGHDAD GOVERNMENT ANY SALARY,"

(Mnt Goat – I hope everyone sees why the GOI is not going to pay Kurdistan the full 17% until they come clean on corruption. All these so called intel “gurus” should stop lying to you about this by saying the 17% will be paid regardless and who is the real victim here- the Kurds or the GOI. This is unjustified OPINIONS from idiots you shouldn’t even be listening to in the first place. So why do you? Again here is more proof these gurus are lying to you.)

Pointing out that "the Kurdistan government must find them a ".solution because they are transgressors The Parliament of the Kurdistan region has announced, on Wednesday (December 13, 2017), its INTENTION TO SEND A DELEGATION TO THE IRAQI COUNCIL OF REPRESENTATIVES TO DISCUSS A NUMBER OF OUTSTANDING ISSUES BETWEEN BAGHDAD AND ERBIL, THE MOST PROMINENT INSURANCE OF SALARIES OF .THE STAFF OF THE REGION.

(Mtn Goat – I say bring it on Kurdistan…the GOI is waiting for you)

The spokesman for the Prime Minister, Saad al-Hadithi, on Wednesday (December 13, 2017), the federal government to investigate the data room employees of the Kurdistan region, to provide their salaries Al-Hadithi said in an interview with Baghdad today that "THE GOVERNMENT IS CONDUCTING A VERIFICATION PROCESS IN THE DATABASE OF EVERY EMPLOYEE OF THE KURDISTAN REGION."

(Mnt Goat – so you see how this process in verification of the Kurdistan salary file has many ramifications: 1) it is holding up the Kurdistan region from getting the much needed money to run their govt. 2) Also it tells us this is in part the hold up in getting them cut over to the electronic deposit system. 3) it is linked to the adoption of the 2018 budget. The GOI does not know how much to allocate the Kurds)

He pointed out that "there are control bodies in the Office of Financial Supervision and a specialized .committee in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers He added that "the objective of that process, to verify the validity of the disclosures, and there is no suspicion of corruption in them and check the figures for the preparation of employees and salaries they receive, similar to the procedures applied in all institutions of the federal state, and therefore the region must be subject to the same mechanisms of action " .

Work in the various ministries of the state He explained that "THE END OF THIS WORK WILL BE A CATALYST IN FINDING FINANCIAL ALLOCATIONS, TO PROVIDE SALARIES OF STAFF OF THE REGION," STRESSING THAT "THE PROVISION OF THIS MATTER IS LINKED TO THE ADOPTION OF THE BUDGET IN 2018 on the basis that there is a budget share of the region, including there are ongoing expenditures and investment expenses and salaries of staff of the ." region of current expenditures He stressed that "the process of verification and verification will resolve the file in full, and WE MUST ENSURE THAT THE MONEY REACHES THE ACTUAL STAFF AND NOT POCKETS OF PEOPLE BENEFICIARIES," pointing out that "work is underway to resolve the file as soon as possible

NASSIF ADVISES ABBADI: THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY TO OPEN FOUR FILES CORRUPTION

Nassif advises Abbadi: There is no possibility to open four files corruption

A MEMBER OF THE PARLIAMENTARY LEGAL COMMITTEE HIGH NASSIF, Saturday, the lack of possibility to open four files of corruption, ONE RELATING TO THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ, while calling for Prime Minister Haider Abadi to “file” corruption until the change of the current political system. (until after the elections in 2018).

Nassif said in a press statement that “it is not possible to go to Abadi to open files large and large files of real estate and the Central Bank and mobile phone and oil,” NOTING THAT “POLITICAL BLOCS BEHIND THESE FILES WOULD MAKE IT DANGEROUS AND IMPOSSIBLE.

Nassif added that “Abadi should correct the corruption process and not allow him to change the political system, especially as we are going to the elections,” asserting at the same time that “Abadi is legally and legally bound to corrupt the nobility.”

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES WILL HOLD AN EXTRAORDINARY SESSION ON THE 20TH OF THIS MONTH

Information / Baghdad ..

A member of the Legal Committee high Nassif, Thursday, a special session of the House of Representatives NEXT WEDNESDAY on the laws of elections and the general budget.

(Mnt Goat – Does it amaze you these the two most critical laws?)

Nassif said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the current available data suggest that the House of Representatives will hold an extraordinary session on the 20th of this month to discuss the election law and the general budget for 2018."

Nassif added that "the differences and controversies are still ongoing on the two laws," pointing out that "the Electoral Commission earlier demanded the approval of its financial budget mid-month."

SHI'ITE MUSLIM PARAMILITARY GROUP TOLD MILITIA FIGHTERS ON THURSDAY TO TAKE THEIR ORDERS FROM THE NATIONAL MILITARY

(Mnt Goat – could the news get any better? WOW! I have been telling everyone we need this to happen.)

The commander of Iraq's biggest Shi'ite Muslim paramilitary group told its fighters on Thursday to take their orders from the national military and cut their ties with the group's political wing.

Hadi al-Amiri, leader of the Iran-backed Badr Organization, also called on the group's fighters to withdraw from the cities under their control.

The move paves the way for Amiri to stand in parliamentary elections on May 12.

Participation in the election by members of Iraq's Iran-backed Shi'ite paramilitaries, collectively known as Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF), has been hotly debated in Iraq. PMF members cannot run for office unless they formally resign their posts.

Amiri is the second commander to issue such a call in as many days. He called on those in charge of his armed wing to cut their ties with the group's political party, which holds 22 seats in the Iraqi parliament.

"I also call on all my brothers, the commanders of various formations, to clear cities of all signs of militarization," he said in a speech.

Badr, which says it is loyal to both Iraq and Iran, is the biggest group within the PMF, which fought alongside security forces against Islamic State.

Sunni Muslims and Kurds have called on Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, who declared victory over Islamic State last week, to disarm the PMF, which they say are responsible for widespread abuses.

The PMF were officially made part of the Iraqi security establishment by law and formally answer to Abadi in his capacity as commander-in-chief of the armed forces.

Abadi has said the state should have a monopoly on the legitimate use of arms.

Qais al-Khazali, head of Asaib Ahl al-Haq, announced a similar move on Wednesday when he said he would place his fighters under Abadi's command. The fighters and their political wing were now separate entities, he said.

Powerful Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr set out conditions on Monday for his followers to give the government the weapons they used to fight Islamic State.

IRAN-BACKED HARAKAT HEZBOLLAH AL-NUJABA, WHICH HAS ABOUT 10,000 FIGHTERS AND IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT MILITIAS IN IRAQ, said last month it would give any heavy weapons it had to the military once Islamic State was defeated.

DELETE ZEROS SHOULD BE A PRIORITY

Author: Yasser Metwally

26/11/2017

(Mnt Goat – This is from November 2017 and they are asking why the project to delete the zeros is not going forward.

We are on the doors of the year 2018 or is the date of deletion of the three zeros of the Iraqi dinar a question addressed to the makers of monetary policy ?

The past years have seen widespread debate about the advantages and disadvantages of deleting zeros.

Which brings this debate back to the forefront, but we are at the beginning of the road towards a rational economic reform that restores the country's strength and strength after being subjected to several tremors almost paralyzed.

I see that the return of the subject delete the zeros to the forefront at a time when the steps of the reform calmly and slowly and UNRIVALED IS A REAL VISION TO RESTORE THE REAL VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR TO REMAIN MASTER OF CURRENCIES AT THE LEVEL OF LOCAL TRADING without rushing on the acquisition of the dollar to invest outside the country, and perhaps the advantages of the dinar equivalent with The dollar in terms of value, content and appearance of the debt to invest domestically, because it is difficult to invest currencies in the world outside the dollar as the currency of the most receptive and popular in transactions and investments.

This and other advantages lead to the adoption of consideration of this project and STUDY THE POSSIBILITY OF ITS APPLICATION DURING THE YEAR 2018 as one of the basics of monetary and banking reform.

Perhaps follow THE STEPS IN REDUCING THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DOLLAR GRADUALLY AFTER THE CHALLENGE OF SECURITY will devote convictions and accept the deletion of zeros, WHICH FACED IN A TIMELY SPLIT BETWEEN SUPPORTERS AND OPPONENTS BECAUSE OF POOR UNDERSTANDING OF RAISING ZEROS, and importance and advantages, especially when some believe that the deletion of zeros will reduce the size of the reserves of dinars because their view of their size is not to their true value.

(Mnt Goat – The author is saying that there are opponents to the project to delete the zeros and they have misunderstandings on the advantages to it. They are saying one of the most misunderstood issues is that it will lower the size of the CBI reserves. We know the CBI reserves now are at it’s lowest in 10 years. So what does this mean? Does the level of the CBI reserves really impact this project and thus the RV? I keep telling everyone and outlining the status of many of these issues but no one seems to listen. The amount of the CBI reserves may very well matter.)

It should be noted that monetary policy had followed a balanced and balanced plan to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar and succeeded to some extent fixed on what it is now, where it was able to reduce from 200 thousand to 100 dollars to 120 thousand dinars and the goal to reach 100 thousand Dinars BUT CIRCUMSTANCES PREVENTED TIMELY COMPLETION OF THE GRADUAL REDUCTION.

Today, it is easy for the Central Bank of Iraq to WORK ON THE PRINCIPLE OF GRADUALLY REDUCING THE EXCHANGE RATE TO THE EXTENT THAT IT CAN BE EQUIVALENT TO THE DINAR AGAINST THE DOLLAR, so as to accept and digest the process of deleting zeros, so the advantage of reducing the size of money assured the owner to keep a small amount of cash with the bone market value and actual.

(Mnt Goat – like I said in my RV timeline, the CBI’s next move is to set the program rate to 1000 : 1 (dinars to US dollars) in early January. But this is not the kind of huge change we are waiting for. We need the 1:1. But this change in January will be a sign for us that the 1:1 is coming soon.)

For this, the deletion of zeros or raise them from the Iraqi currency will make them enjoy these advantages in the field of compactness and commercial transactions and the risks are much lower than the large cash volumes.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT IT IS NECESSARY TO ADOPT THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FOR THE PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS AND WORK ON ITS IMPLEMENTATION from now in order to achieve the objectives of reducing the size of the monetary mass, AND REQUIRED A MEDIA PROGRAM TO DEVOTE CONVICTIONS TO THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS PROJECT.

WHY WAS THE PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS CANCELLED FOR YEAR 2013?

Article issued in mid 2013

The Central Bank of Iraq said that THE PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY WILL NOT BE IN THE NEXT YEAR (2013), at the request made by the wait for the specialized committees in Parliament.

The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank and the Agency Abdel Basset Turki, in an interview that “deliberation occurred on the decision to delete the zeros and the replacement of the currency,” noting that “the timing of the start of implementation of the project has not been determined so far, BUT IT WILL NOT BE OVER THE NEXT YEAR IN 2013.”

Turki said that “the deletion of zeros is a necessary and useful step to restructure the currency and the economy,” noting that:

(Mnt Goat – so here are the reasons why they postponed RV in 2013. A least these are the reasons they gave us. See #1)-5) below)

1)“THE RELEVANT COMMITTEES IN THE PARLIAMENT DEMANDED THE NEED TO WAIT IN THE PROJECT, IN ORDER TO PROVIDE THE CONDITIONS AND AT THE RIGHT TIME.”

and the Iraqi Council of Ministers decided, on (16 October 2012), the prime Office of Financial Supervision Abdul Basit Turki functions of the central bank governor agency, meanwhile, announced the Supreme Judicial Council, in (19 October 2012), for the issuance of an arrest warrant for former Fed governor and a number of officials in corruption cases.

2)REVEALED IRAQI CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR SINAN AL-SHABIBI ISSUED AGAINST HIM ARREST WARRANT, IN (NOVEMBER 6, 2012), ON THE DETENTION OF 20, AN EMPLOYEE OF THE BANK, demanding their release, was also considered that the bank refused the government’s attempt to dispose of its reserves is the reason for the dispute, saying that his policies are incompatible with the government’s policy in the fight against inflation.

Was the Finance Committee Parliamentary suggested, on 9 August 2012, IN THE WORDS OF THE ATTORNEY HAITHAM AL-JUBOURI BE DIRECT DELETE THE ZEROS AND THE CURRENCY EXCHANGE DURING THE MONTH OF JULY OF THE NEXT YEAR, AS INDICATED THAT THE CENTRAL BANK HAS REMOVED ALL WORRIES, IT CONFIRMED THAT THE GOVERNMENT WILL SUPPORT THIS PROJECT after providing Baijayate and cons.

Confirmed a member of the parliamentary Economic Committee Hussein Mura’bi in (September 23, 2012), THAT THE CONFUSION IN MONETARY POLICY MAKES THE COUNTRY LOSE ABOUT EIGHT MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR, and while he warned that:

3)THE ISSUE OF DELETION OF ZEROS WILL MAKE IT EASIER FOR MAFIA MONEY LAUNDERING STEAL BILLIONS WITHOUT FEELING STATE, called for a study of its impact on the general situation.

Accused the central bank, in (12 September 2011), government agencies of obstructing monetary reform and vowed persecuting, blaming those actors responsible for endangering the interests of the country’s financial risk. regarded as an adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Hussein Al-Anbuge, in (25 August 2011) ,

4)TO RAISE ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY IS THE BIGGEST CORRUPTION IN IRAQ IF IT WAS DURING THIS PERIOD, AND FALL UNDER THE NAME OF TAMPERING WITH THE ECONOMIC, WARNING OF “MAFIAS CURRENCY” IS PREPARING TO RIG THE TRILLIONS OF IRAQI DINARS TO REPLACE THEM IN THE LIGHT OF THE UPCOMING CHANGES.

Noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is formatted for the time being to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out

5)THAT THE DELETION NEEDS TO STABILIZE THE SECURITY AND POLITICAL AS WELL AS ECONOMIC STABILITY.

IRAQI DINAR TO HAVE 3 ZEROS CANCELED BY THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ ACCORDING TO FINANCE COMMISSIONER

by Amir Abdallah Apr 13, 2013

The Iraqi dinar will have 3 zeros canceled by the Central Bank of Iraq according to Finance Commissioner, MP Abdul Hussein al-Yassiri.

MP al-Yassiri told Iraqi News that “it is supposed that this year will witness necessary preparations to cancel three zeros from the currency”.

He added that his commission supports such move for its importance to the Iraqi economy.

The Central Bank of Iraq, earlier, announced that cancelling the zeros is within a plan to develop monetary policies in the country.

*****--- IMPOTANT ---****

Two of the difficulties facing is Iraq in completing the process of deleting the zeros is:

1)is withdrawing 30 trillion Iraqi dinars from Iraq’s market at the present time and to replacing it with new currency.

2)Earlier, the ministry of finance ruled out the idea of cancelling the zeros in 2013 because the federal budget was based on the current currency.

(Mnt Goat – folks can it get any clearer than this article in 2013. So why do we still worry and not trust what is going on? I have to bring you people back in time to do a brain adjustment on this RV saga.

Did you read these articles in 2013? Do you remember what Iraq said back then and apply it to what we are not seeing and the new articles we are now reading? So Mnt Goat is right once again on these two issues listed especially at the end of the article above.

Do I not keep telling you that the CBI must withdraw 2/3 of the 3 zero notes out of circulation as an obstacle thus the need to get the electronic banking for all govt payrolls? Are you listening to me or these other idiot gurus out there?

We also read in 2013, article above, that the federal budget was not based on the new rate but rather on the old currency as a reason for postponing the project.

This brings us to a point for the coming year. So do they need to adjust the 2018 budget for the new rate? Is it written for the new rate? Some say it is but show absolutely no proof of it to anyone. Show me some solid evidence and be able to walk the talk because I am tired of people mouthing off just because they heard RUMORS.

Show me the solid proof! There is no evidence of this FACT and so this too tells me they may not intend to RV even in 2018 and I am beginning to think more and more we might not see this as we think.

Here is the caveat. But we know they do adjust the budget too as they go along, as they did to the 2017 budget to adjust it for the increase in oil prices. So all is not lost. My point is this - don’t go around shooting off your mouth on something you can’t show positive evidence of. This is called spreading rumors. There is no proof the 2018 budget is based on the new RV rate…period! If you say otherwise then show me the proof or shut your mouth.)

Now here is some real good news from as recent as mid November 2016:

REASONS TO DELETE THREE ZEROS FROM THE IRAQI DINAR AND WHAT IT MEANS TO DELETE THE ZEROS FROM CURRENCY

November 12, 2016 Walter

The reasons for deleting three zeros from the Iraqi dinar and what it means to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency, the fact deleting three zeros from the Iraqi dinar, the OFFICIAL SOURCE AT THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ, SAID THAT THE BEGINNING OF THE BEGINNING OF 2017, will the central bank Iraqi deleting three zeros from the currency of Iraq, FINANCE COMMITTEE ALSO ANNOUNCED IN PARLIAMENT THAT THE CENTRAL BANK WILL START AT THE BEGINNING OF 2017 BY DELETING THREE ZEROS FROM THE LOCAL CURRENCY, in other words,

that the unity of the coin in 1000 dinars from the old currency will be replaced by only one denarius of the new currency, and so on.

(Mnt Goat – More confirmation Mnt Goat was right. I had to refer back to this news from earlier 2016 to confirm what they CBI told me just weeks ago. Some don’t believe my RV timeline of the CBI working thru 2017 to get to the point when they can move the rate to 1:1.

So here it is proof that they will probably go to 1:1, IQD:USD in end of 2017 or early 2018. I quote from the article – “the unity of the coin in 1000 dinars from the old currency will be replaced by only one denarius of the new currency“. Do you believe me now?

This is the 1:1 we all look for. But it is a start and a sign of where they are in the plan. If they do this the more substantial rate comes next once they get it in FOREX and on a float So this will be a very optimistic move and we should be very happy.)

START PROCEDURES TO DELETE THREE ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY IN 2017

Going on in the minds of many Iraqis that the important question of whether to raise (the zeros from the Iraqi dinar) harm or benefit? Thus why do not we raise the zeros, the official source in the Iraqi Central Bank stressed that:

1)the purpose of deleting three zeros from the currency of Iraq is to lift the economy and prosperity to raise support for the dinar, which will be a key reason for the return of Iraq’s economy again in January 2017,

(Mnt Goat – did you read this? Re-read the above last statement in the article. What does it say? It says and I quote – “raise support for the dinar, which will be a key reason for the return of Iraq’s economy again in January 2017”. So we know the CBI did plan this RV in January 2017 but it is now December 2017 and so still no RV. So what happened?

This timeline of January was contingent upon completing the ISIS fighting “fully” from Iraq and getting the needed SECURITY)

2)the step by Iraq intended to reform the local currency system based on the use of the currency too high denominations, which leads to difficulties in handling and in private transactions accounts, as well as higher prices resulting from the use of monetary units higher categories, which leads to a decline in the currency and declining purchasing power exchange rate the dinar in a big way.

CBI DECISION TO REMOVE THREE ZEROS FROM THE IRAQI DINAR

IRAQI CENTRAL BANK CHAIRMAN SAID THAT THE DELETION OF THREE ZEROS FROM THE IRAQI DINAR WILL HELP IN FLOURISHING ONCE AGAIN THE IRAQI ECONOMY AND THE RETURN OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY TRADED IN INTERNATIONAL STOCK MARKETS,

(Mnt Goat – did you red this last statement and I quote “AND THE RETURN OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY TRADED IN INTERNATIONAL STOCK MARKETS”. Need I say anything more? Still don’t believe its coming soon?)

the deletion of zeros restores Iraqi currency mind in periods of monetary turmoil and declining public revenues of the state at a time when the expenses increase, resort states often to print more of the local currency, leading to price hikes and the occurrence of high inflation, the need to cross categories with high currencies such as the one thousand and one million one hundred thousand … etc., and with every raise in the denomination as the economy enters the furnace of inflation.

WHY DELETE THE THREE ZEROES FROM THE IRAQI DINAR.

The aim of deleting three zeros from the currency of Iraq is one of the means to:

1)control the high inflation is monetary reform,

2)coupled with a change in monetary policy by the old currency high replacement of a new currency with lower categories (will launch the lower denoms)

3)so prices tend to decline, but does impact on lowering inflation? The answer is no, because the elimination of inflation is required to follow state moderate monetary policy, an official at the Central Bank of Iraq and

4)stressed that the IRAQI DINAR WILL BE THE VITAL CURRENCY IN GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS and the central bank is currently discussing the principles of starting the project and its laws on the BEGINNING OF THE PROJECT OF THE YEAR 2017 and

5)stressed that the new currency will not have a significant impact on the major currencies, but will raise the Iraqi economy.

(Mnt Goat - Read #5; So what is this bullshit about the dinar RV being the linch pin for a GCR effecting 100+ other currencies to RV. All a bunch of rubbish! Can you read? This article is proof this GCR stuff and other currencies has nothing to do with the Iraqi dinar RV process. Nothing but a bunch of bull.)

(Mnt Goat – Folks this was an amazing article from 2016. Yes – from 2016 not years and years ag. Note the CBI is not telling us it will RV in early January 2017 but they will begin the process again at this time. So why did everyone think it would RV in EARLY 2017? I don’t get it. Did you actually read the article for yourself or just listen and believe these idiot gurus who have not even passed the first grade? )

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the prime minister and all his cabinet members, and parliament that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat   12/18/17 25442769_557732711228792_3357709112793670412_n
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum