Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17

Go down

Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 Empty Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:09 am

Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 Unnamed%2B%25281%2529

Two readers have asked me to address publicly the question of failed dates.

Where am I at with all the dates that come and go without event?

First of all, everyone and anyone who has ever made a prediction around dates has been mistaken.

I've been mistaken 100% of the time when I've posted a predicted date, for which I apologize.

On October 14, 2008, a mothership was supposed to decloak. I told all my friends. Now there would be proof.

It never happened.

The predicted visit to the Neptune mothership, through my own negligence, never happened.

The arrival of Pre-NESARA funds, predicted from 2011 on, never happened.

Ascension in 2012 itself never happened.

Nothing in the area of Disclosure has happened.

Accountability - the stopping of the cabal - is underway and is probably the first tangible, in-public evidence that something external is occurring. (1)

In light of all these intelligence failures, where am I at with dates?

I don't want dates to be part of my discussion any longer.

How many times do dates have to come and pass without event before one loses interest in the subject of "when"? I've lost interest.

I want to get on with life, accepting uncertainty rather than chasing after false certainty.

Here's the truth for me: These events will occur when the timing is right. What determines the timing I don't know, but I suspect it's a vibrational matter.

Until then, I'll push forward in building Nova Earth in whatever direction is open to me.

Do I consider the events associated with the dates to be real events? Absolutely. It just takes more time to transform a world than our patience allows. Or our financial situation.

Footnotes

(1) Aside from the booms heard around the world, probably from the implosion of deep underground military bunkers.

**note**  Steve Beckow  and Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt started the Hope Check in 2012.

Steve and Dave were going on a trip on the Spaceship Neptune (another failed date):

Steve Beckow: The Question of Dates 12/16/17 Starsh10

I just found this!  BZ Riger (Heather Tucci's cheerleader) was going on the trip too!  LMAO

Steve Beckow – Limousine To The Stars – Partimers Welcome! – 2 February 2012

The “Voyage to the Stars” team has just finished an hour-long call with Grener and Archangel Michael.

I’ll try to report the highlights from memory until a transcript is available from Ellen or Ruth.

Here is the tape. Your invitation to the stars.
http://www.counciloflove.com/2012channelings/020212grener.mp3

The most important highlight is that Grener will be taking Dave Schmidt and BZ Riger aboard the Neptune in the next 24 hours on a scouting mission. Why are they going? Because we know that some of you will need to cancel appointments and even shift work to go on this expedition and we want you to have an eyewitness report that this is really happening. Their report will provide that certainty.

At the latest they’ll go Friday morning so make a point of waiting till Friday afternoon to cancel appointments. Obviously work shifts may need to be attended to sooner.

Archangel Michael addressed the various criticisms that have been level against the project and against Linda. I’ll leave that to him for your reading.

Grener discussed the case of a mother whose child is afraid of the galactics. He said it would not be advisable for her to come until he has had an opportunity to deal with these fears. He said the fear was a bleedthrough from a life spent in the Galactic Wars and should not be dismissed but handled with compassion and patience. I’ll be mentioning this to the person herself. But it’s something that others should keep in mind as well if your children exhibit any fear of talk about galactics.

Geoff West asked if he could remain on board the Neptune and produce documentaries and Grener said it was important not to have anyone remain on board so that the dark could not say someone has been abducted. Thus it was important for us to have a list as well so all could be accounted for.
Grener does not want to increase the number of people coming because he wants it to remain intimate and connected. But he has made the concession that we can begin a second list and the galactics will come and get those people and take them for short visits to the ship.

There were one or two people who asked if they could come for a day and I said “no.” Well, that “no” is now a “yes.” We will prepare a second list of part-timers. (Pat, this one’s for you.) But the list is not so important as you just asking the galactics. When you ask, it’s like a party line. The galactics hear you, Grener said.

Any mistakes the logistics team makes, the galactics will correct. It isn’t the case that if your name is spelled incorrectly, you may be missed. He said that the galactics know who you are.
And anyone else who wants to come for a part-time stay among the list of full-time attendees, perhaps shift over to that list as well if you want to come only for a day.

How will they pick us up? Grener was not kidding when he said we’d be picked up in a limousine. That’s exactly how it will be. Our return will be en masse and we’re first go to a separate location where we’re meet the press.

Some people for this second group may have to give up a night’s sleep to go. The visit will be in full consciousness and your physical body. You will remember all you see. (And you’ll return ahead of the rest of us so you’ll be the first ones back.)
Now this is important. Going is an acknowledgement that we are supporting Disclosure. If people do not want to meet the press, well and good. They will be taken home separately. But most people should know that we are viewed as the vanguard of Disclosure.

We are looked upon as forming a kind of sisterhood and brotherhood that will support each other in really stepping out for Disclosure’s sake. So we have an element of work related to our play. Well, not really work, but going on this trip means something.  For all intents and purpose, we are Disclosure, people.

Archangel Michael has a message for Sahar, who has been jailed unjustly: He will work behind the scenes to see what he can do for you. You are not insane. End of message.

Thank you to those people who paid for this call.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum