Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT???

+4
roxy22222222
Kevind53
Purpleskyz
Ssmith
8 posters

Go down

How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? Empty How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT???

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:34 pm

Dave Schmidt: Building Unity

March 31, 2012 by Dave Schmidt

"Steve Beckow and I come from diametrically different backgrounds. Yet, I have an ever growing love for him. I have the privilege of calling him more than a friend, but a close brother as we are moving into unity in community."

http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/03/31/dave-schmidt-building-unity/

Bring Your Toothbrush: Important Info for Attendees

January 31, 2012 by Steve Beckow

This article has been revised. Please watch for changes. We have stopped accepting names. There will be other trips.

Details

Departure

We will be leaving this Saturday (Feb. 4), not next Saturday (Feb. 11), as some of you believe.

The galactics will come some time on Saturday, usually at the time you decide but not absolutely always. They will pick you up (believe it or not) in a black limousine.

For Australians, for whom our today is your tomorrow, AAM says that you will be picked up on your Saturday, which will be our Friday. So for everyone it is Saturday, Feb. 4.

The pick up is going to be organized one by one by one. Is it possible that all of us will be picked up at the same time? Yes. But they don’t want us to have a feeling of mayhem so each of us will arrive individually at the Mothership so we can be individually greeted by Grener and Archangel Michael. (Yes, that’s what I said.)

They will take us from the limousines to the ships in what they call “space bikes” – two and four seaters.

You don’t have to worry about the pick-up. But do not be in a shopping mall.

Be at home on Saturday. If you’re in a situation where you’re involved with somebody, the galactics will wait until we are through and then they will make their presence known and gather us up – which is why they have not said “Saturday at noon.”

The galactics will locate you from your full name and email address (to the best of my knowledge).

Return
We’ll be returned en masse at the end of the trip to a location where the full group will meet with press.  Some people who do not want to meet the press will choose to return home separately. But remember that we are going as representatives of Disclosure so it’s hoped that we will agree to “disclose” ourselves.

Following this meeting, the group will break up and go to our separate homes to resume normal lives. (If possible!)

Part-Timers

Part-timers are welcome. Grener’s personnel will pick you up, take you to the ship, and return you separately from the main group who are staying the ten days. A separate list of part-timers will be created. Write grener11@gmail.com and include “PART-TIMER:” in the header.

Change of Mind

If you change your mind and don’t want to go, your change of mind will be noted by the galactics who will not press you to come. But it would be helpful to let us know so that we can bring down the Flight List which is at present around 150 over the limit.

Length of Trip
We will be gone for ten days. Not an instant or one day in Earth time, but ten actual days in Earth time. People who cannot stay the whole ten days can be accommodated and returned to their homes early.

Pets
The galactics have given conditional approval for you to bring your dogs and cats, providing the dog or cat wants to go.

The galactics cannot be responsible for the situation where they say you can bring your dog or cat along and the dog or cat itself decides it does not want to go. Therefore you can bring your pet along but you must have a back-up procedure in place for if your pet refuses to come.

If your pet refuses to come and you have no back-up procedure, you may be required to stay behind to look after your pet and miss the trip.

That means that you must have a back-up person selected and available to you for when the galactics arrive. If your dog refuses, then the dog would be left with the back-up person.

What to Pack
Pack light. Don’t bring a red cent. There is shopping on board the ships.  You don’t need money. There are facilities on the ship that refresh your clothing by you merely passing through a door.

Healing
You can bring medications if you want but be prepared to be healed of your condition by the time you return. Even conditions which you are unaware of.

Dimensionality
You’ll be existing in the Fifth Dimension shipboard. We’ll spend some time in a healing chamber adjusting to it. Yes, not only will you meet the galactics but you will also be in the Fifth Dimension. Not bad for the price of admission. (Nothing.)

Courtesy
Most people do not ask the galactics and celestials how they are doing. It’s OK and appreciated to ask them how they are doing too. Especially given that they have onboard ship for long periods of time – for our sake.

You may bring a small gift that speaks of the Earth for a galactic who has served you in particular but it is not at all expected or necessary.

Explanations to People Left Behind
Leave instructions in a general way for those who will be assisting you while you’re away. Do not lie. Omit instead.

Do not raise alarm with your loved ones or make them apprehensive.  It’s alright that members of your family who accept what you are doing see your departure. They can be there when the galactics arrive.

Regarding your work situation, simply say that you have some pressing personal or family matter. AAM says that he does not want anyone to feel they need put their employment situation at risk. Accommodations can be made for people’s work schedules. Again: Do not lie. Omit instead.

Communications from Ship
We can communicate with our loved ones from the ships. They cannot call us however.  The science officer is seeing if he can arrange for us editors to be blogging to the 2012 Scenario site. But we will be able to host the Monday-night Hour with an Angel from the Neptune. (How about that!)

How the Galactics See This

This will be a homecoming for many of us. Grener has planned it that way. We will be meeting people from our home planets who will awaken our memories.

Guides
We’ll be able to perceive your guides, not see them.  We’ll be on the Fifth Dimension for the time of the trip. We’ll be given adjustments to tolerate the Fifth Dimension.

Other Visits
This is the first visit, but not the last. Others will have their opportunity to visit the ships. If anything screws up and you cannot go, you’ll be given first priority later.

You may not remain on board the Neptune. The galactics do not want to risk rumors of abduction. You may return to the Neptune however.

“Excitement is percolating on the other side. This is what you would call a game-changer.”

“The old agenda of government Disclosure is gone.” (Archangel Michael.)

http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/01/31/bring-your-toothbrush-important-communications-for-invitees/

How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? Starsh10

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? Empty Re: How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT???

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:24 pm

Thanks and shared xox

:tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 2245507099How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? Empty Re: How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT???

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:25 pm

How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? E16ee510

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 2805820865  How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 2805820865  How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 2805820865  How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:22 pm

Poor Dave.  Too bad he didn't get to go for a ride on Starship Neptune. 

Maybe next time.....  and he can take all his guru buddies with him on a one way trip.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:32 pm

What an ass! question omg How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 3508649203 How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 3508649203 How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 3508649203 How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:21 am

You can believe in whatsoever you like, but the truth remains the truth, no matter how sweet the lie may taste

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:19 am

I didn't know that BZ Riger ran with these two....  although can't say I'm surprised.  For those of you who don't know, BZ Riger is Heather Tucci's good buddy and PR person.  She runs the I UV website, solicits donations for Heather and Randy, posts her recorded phone calls with them, etc.

Steve Beckow – Limousine To The Stars – Partimers Welcome! – 2 February 2012

The “Voyage to the Stars” team has just finished an hour-long call with Grener and Archangel Michael.

I’ll try to report the highlights from memory until a transcript is available from Ellen or Ruth.

Here is the tape. Your invitation to the stars.
http://www.counciloflove.com/2012channelings/020212grener.mp3

The most important highlight is that Grener will be taking Dave Schmidt and BZ Riger aboard the Neptune in the next 24 hours on a scouting mission. Why are they going? Because we know that some of you will need to cancel appointments and even shift work to go on this expedition and we want you to have an eyewitness report that this is really happening. Their report will provide that certainty.

At the latest they’ll go Friday morning so make a point of waiting till Friday afternoon to cancel appointments. Obviously work shifts may need to be attended to sooner.

Archangel Michael addressed the various criticisms that have been level against the project and against Linda. I’ll leave that to him for your reading.

Grener discussed the case of a mother whose child is afraid of the galactics. He said it would not be advisable for her to come until he has had an opportunity to deal with these fears. He said the fear was a bleedthrough from a life spent in the Galactic Wars and should not be dismissed but handled with compassion and patience. I’ll be mentioning this to the person herself. But it’s something that others should keep in mind as well if your children exhibit any fear of talk about galactics.

Geoff West asked if he could remain on board the Neptune and produce documentaries and Grener said it was important not to have anyone remain on board so that the dark could not say someone has been abducted. Thus it was important for us to have a list as well so all could be accounted for.
Grener does not want to increase the number of people coming because he wants it to remain intimate and connected. But he has made the concession that we can begin a second list and the galactics will come and get those people and take them for short visits to the ship.

There were one or two people who asked if they could come for a day and I said “no.” Well, that “no” is now a “yes.” We will prepare a second list of part-timers. (Pat, this one’s for you.) But the list is not so important as you just asking the galactics. When you ask, it’s like a party line. The galactics hear you, Grener said.

Any mistakes the logistics team makes, the galactics will correct. It isn’t the case that if your name is spelled incorrectly, you may be missed. He said that the galactics know who you are.

And anyone else who wants to come for a part-time stay among the list of full-time attendees, perhaps shift over to that list as well if you want to come only for a day.

How will they pick us up? Grener was not kidding when he said we’d be picked up in a limousine. That’s exactly how it will be. Our return will be en masse and we’re first go to a separate location where we’re meet the press.

Some people for this second group may have to give up a night’s sleep to go. The visit will be in full consciousness and your physical body. You will remember all you see. (And you’ll return ahead of the rest of us so you’ll be the first ones back.)

Now this is important. Going is an acknowledgement that we are supporting Disclosure. If people do not want to meet the press, well and good. They will be taken home separately. But most people should know that we are viewed as the vanguard of Disclosure.

We are looked upon as forming a kind of sisterhood and brotherhood that will support each other in really stepping out for Disclosure’s sake. So we have an element of work related to our play. Well, not really work, but going on this trip means something.  For all intents and purpose, we are Disclosure, people.

Archangel Michael has a message for Sahar, who has been jailed unjustly: He will work behind the scenes to see what he can do for you. You are not insane. End of message.

Thank you to those people who paid for this call.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:24 am

Interesting! I did not know BZ went back this far in this either. Was she part of the OPPT? WOW! I wonder how much these people bring in annually with all of the lies and donation grabbing they do?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 2245507099How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:53 am

does it really matter. once a liar always a liar
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:56 am

no I suppose it does not matter. Just curious is all jayzze
Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:07 am

Purpleskyz wrote:Interesting! I did not know BZ went back this far in this either. Was she part of the OPPT? WOW! I wonder how much these people bring in annually with all of the lies and donation grabbing they do?

Guess it takes some people longer to wake up than others.  Unless you're off the deep end crazy or making a decent living by scamming others. 

Meantime in Morocco….

by BZ ⒾAM Riger  /   Wednesday, 29 May 2013  /    Published in Eternal Essence Embodied

How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? IMG_0449
View from downtown Tangier towards the Mediterranean.

Published Mat 29, 2013 on American Kabuki

Hello AK readers!  Most of you know by now that I am in Morocco with many of the other folks who have been working with the OPPT notices and the I M Power U/V Ixchange project.    Lisa Harrison, Brian Kelly, Caleb Skinner, D from Removing the Shackles blog and her entire extended family, Susan, Vera, Mark Hoza, and a late comer Katrina are all here.  Bob Wright will arrive in a few short days.

How do I describe Morocco?  Superficially it looks a lot like Mexico with minarets.  Tangier has a climate almost exactly like San Diego, so weather wise it feels like home. Those that came from warming climes find this almost chilly at night.  The people here are very friendly, kind, and helpful, all seem to speak Spanish, French or Arabic.  If you know a tiny bit of French navigating the city is no problem at all.   5 times a day the call to prayer for muslims comes out from the minarets and its very very loud.  The first time I heard it I thought it was an air raid siren from days as a kid in the 1960s when we had regular duck and cover exercises in case the Russians nuked the USA.

Our housing is very comfortable, kind of like living in a condo in California.  We forage for food in the local markets every couple of days as the taxis and cars are small and can only carry so much.  One meal a day seems to be a communal meal where we all chip in with either food or cooking it.  You can buy local beer and wine here, as muslim countries go its liberal, you just don’t get a receipt for the purchase…perhaps so there’s no paper trail for the tourist trade. The predominant beverage here is tea or coffee.  French colonies do have a legacy of good food, and the food here is really pretty darn good.

I’ve spent a good deal of time with Caleb, he’s busy finishing Project 13, and I think its going to be a really great tool.  Please keep in mind it will eventually access the UV Ixchange, but is quite a separate thing from the Ixchange, Caleb is laying down a communication framework that returns information sovereignty to the individual.  What I have seen so far is very very cool.  There will be many ways access your value so don’t obsess over Project 13, its just but one method of access.  The UV Ixchange functionality is not yet complete. That will probably come in a revision to the app after the initial release, just judging from where I see things.

Caleb has invited me to do some coding work on the project and I am thinking about possibly doing that, I am just not sure yet where is the best use of my time.  Caleb’s crew is young and bright and I am in my mid 50s.  I do have a lot of IT experience but as I age I have a more limited ability for late hours of coding.  But as we move towards eternal essence embodied (its more about releasing limits than “achieving” something outside yourself) I have to remind myself that the concept of aging itself is yet another illusion that we call a belief.  I do have banking and travel transaction experience as well as supply chain know how to offer the project.

I haven’t written a lot of specifics about how this finale plays out. I frankly don’t know.  I do know I am meant to be here, I am learning so much from Heather and the other wonderful beings who have arrived here in the North African desert.  We all seem to be going through a bit of decompression and resting after the last 5 months of frantic blogging, but there’s much more than that going on here.  We are all arriving at personal spiritual insights about our lives, our journeys (which are surprisingly similar) and the answers we seek.

We’ve had some humorous instances of being followed by people in sunglasses in downtown Tangier, one of which I suspect was a galactic as the person had more of a jumpsuit type apparel, it look close to sports clothing but more tailored and form fitting, almost like a uniform.  When we arrived on this street it was like a ghost town, suddenly surrounding homes were rented by people who never leave their homes.  I’m sure they are getting quite an education.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:14 am

that's okay purple but I have one question. in the 15 years of this folly with the same info that has never been  true why do people still fall on false hopes? every day mr t and I have a good laugh but I do feel sorry for the people whom this is there last hope and will probably never happen in our lifetime and if it does not at the rate the gurus claim
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:02 pm

How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 948b1e10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 2805820865  How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 2805820865  How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 2805820865  How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:28 am

How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 2834342768 How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 2834342768 How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 2834342768 How Well Do YOU Know DAVE SCHMIDT??? 2834342768 cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:31 pm

I wonder if Dave has gotten any galactics to invest in his Meta1 Coin scam.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:39 pm

I can't believe anyone actually believes this... I love the bit about, if your pets don't want to go.... what loonies

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:06 pm

Do we have an extradition contract with the 5D?  Asking for a friend. 

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum