Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Will this RV really ever happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Will this RV really ever happen.

+8
Ponee
aksafeone
Ssmith
Harold4187
Allenj
roxy22222222
Purpleskyz
Gumby
12 posters

Go down

Will this RV really ever happen. Empty Will this RV really ever happen.

Post by Gumby Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:11 pm

New to this site, but have been invested in the Dinar for 8 years and I am at my wits end now. Nobody seems to have a real logical idea when this will go down. Mnt. Goat and American Contractor seem to think we have a ways to go.  I am bummed for sure.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Will this RV really ever happen. Empty Re: Will this RV really ever happen.

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:20 pm

Welcome Gumby! Thanks for joining and posting!
I sold back the lions share of dinar that I bought in 2011 back 2 years ago. I saw no point in keeping it. But the dinar internet world is endlessly fascinating. Rife with lies, fights, rumors that never happen and a long cast of characters and scammers! Crazy does not even scratch the surface.

:winky winky: Will this RV really ever happen. 2322496710 Will this RV really ever happen. 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Will this RV really ever happen. 2245507099Will this RV really ever happen. 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:53 pm

Welcome Gumby! These Gurus are just nuts and trying to make all the money they can from you! Sell it back and cut your losses!! :yes:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:27 pm

i would hang on to them for now because you never know what may happen. it rv everyday because a rv is just a change in the rate regardless how little or how much and anything can happen but i will say this   i don't believe it will rv like the guru's say it will will it RV sure how much, i don't know and when i can't say

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Will this RV really ever happen. Empty RV will happen

Post by Queensland Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:49 pm

Korean Won is about the same value as Iraq, but different between these two are asset value which means Korea does't have any natural resources, but Iraq has....Based on value of currency is now based on amount of natural resources under the ground. So Iraq will revalue their currency....

Queensland

Back to top Go down

Post by Harold4187 Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:20 pm

I think jmoi yes some day it will. But will i live long enough to see it?

Harold4187

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:37 pm

Queensland wrote:Korean Won is about the same value as Iraq, but different between these two are asset value which means Korea does't have any natural resources, but Iraq has....Based on value of currency is now based on amount of natural resources under the ground. So Iraq will revalue their currency....

If a country's currency value is based on their natural resources, can you explain this?

1 VEF = 0.0998995 USD

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:59 am

Will the RV ever happen?  Gee I do not know, but the WF bank says tomorrow (wink).  Of course we have all heard the bank stories for years and one day just one of them may be right.  Problem is which one?  And when?  Your guess is as good as mine.
At the Barber shop today a man walked in with a bundle of dinar for sale and stated that he had been to the WF bank, where he had the dinar checked with a De la rue machine, and the banker told him tomorrow.  My opinion is "YEAH RIGHT and pigs can fly!"  I asked him if he really believed this and he said he did.  Well someone sold him something for sure as the last time I stopped by my WF and asked about the IQD I was told the IQD was a scam and they would never handle it.  So who does one believe?  This has been happening for so long most of us can not remember the first time we heard it. 
What one does with what they purchased is their business, but one must remember that con artists have been caught, prosecuted and jailed during the tenure of this currency exchange of the IQD.  FACT.  So we wait.  Of course there is always something or someone to liven things up one way or the other.  Personally I don't need another heart attack so I take it all as a grain of salt and make sure I toss it over my shoulder (can't take the risk of bad luck coming after spilled salt).  Fantasy time!!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by harry t afleeties Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:08 pm

of course it will happen. do you not believe  all the bull shit that you read here from all the gurus? frank and his imaginary buddies like delta and walking stick and besides the rest of the lying ass clowns   the good doctor clark and lets not leave out mountain goat plus all of the wanabes. the real problem is not there lies but the actual fools  who not only by into them but these fools give there money to them for usless products.in fact I do not know who to pity more the gurus or these suckers  who waste there time and money so back to your ans you will never  see and rv in your lifetime

harry t afleeties

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:20 am

Harold4187 wrote:I think jmoi yes some day it will.  But will i live long enough to see it?  

And if it does, will it be the actual bills that dinarians hold? Will they be able to exchange them?  I don't think so.

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Well Ali certainly got our money when he sold us the IQD we now have.  He did not even blink when he took that over to Iraq and started his bank now did he?  Seems to me that if they do not honor the currency that they dolled out to us then Ali should be brought up on charges and imprisoned here in the USA.  Others like wise.  Fraud is fraud in any language and certainly just as loathsome.  The dealers over here that sold "reserves and lay-a-ways" certainly are guilty of some crime as now where ever before has anyone sold something with just a 30 day time limit or you loose it all based on a speculation of that item raising in value.  At least it would seem so, at any rate.  Well, this certainly has been an interesting and exasperating ride.  Many heart attacks, strokes, and deaths have occurred and still no RV.  Seems like even some of the roos have passed without seeing their "manna."  It always has gotten to me when someone calls this a blessing.  As far as I know God has not one thing to do with it, but greed does.  Also I recall that every preacher and religious leader has at one time or another reminded us the tithe to the church!  Ah, not to be anti-christian or anything, but that seemed a little like threatening to me.  I am an adult, I have been raised in my religion and I certainly am capable of making financial decisions without the assistance of clergy.  If I need any help I should probably talk with my financial advisor, CPA, attorney and spend some alone time with my thoughts.  Just a few random thoughts on a rainy day!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by harry t afleeties Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:54 pm

why should ali go to jail? did he put a gun to our head? we all bought dinar  because we all were greedy.   for a grand we would be millionaires its our own greedyness and it still continues with some who  buy in to the con men/gurus and still give them money. Iraq is doing fine without a revalue just look at the politicians and the millions they steal. does that look like they are poor? just remember we are the stupid  greedy ones and you will be here for the next ten years waiting for the rv to happen, this is just my opinion so keep dreaming

harry t afleeties

Back to top Go down

Post by smb Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:15 pm

Glad to find this site. Checking some old email, I see that #LyinAdamMontana sites are defunct. This guy was a scammer from the word go. Whenever I called him on this, "The Dinar is going to revalue next Thursday," BS, he always said, "You can unsubscribe anytime." He was prolly pissed because I bought my Dinar from a bank, not him at his inflated price, and I didn't pay for his "VIP Membership" that was going to send a limo for me to take me to the bank on RV day. I have about $1000 USD in Dinar. If I got 10 cents for every time "Montana" said it was about to revalue, I'd be a millionaire! I also have some Vietnamese Dong that I've been holding for quite some time. I am at the point that at 8 years in, I think it was fun to do, but the big payday is never going to happen. My accountant invested as well, but he told me up front, "My life's experience tells me we ain't gonna get rich!" I think he was right  :yes:

smb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:45 pm

Welcome SMB!  Glad to have you aboard.  Unfortunately, Adam Montana and his site are both still up and running. He just doesn't seem to be on his own site much.  But, rumor has it, he is still raking it in with his V.I.P. CLUB!   And, I agree with your accountant, "we ain't gonna get rich" . 

Let us know if we can assist you with anything! 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:58 pm

Will this RV really ever happen. 2218296283 Ilikeyou bigsmile bigsmile Ilikeyou Will this RV really ever happen. 2218296283

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Will this RV really ever happen. 2805820865  Will this RV really ever happen. 2805820865  Will this RV really ever happen. 2805820865  Will this RV really ever happen. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:45 am

smb wrote:Glad to find this site. Checking some old email, I see that #LyinAdamMontana sites are defunct. This guy was a scammer from the word go. Whenever I called him on this, "The Dinar is going to revalue next Thursday," BS, he always said, "You can unsubscribe anytime." He was prolly pissed because I bought my Dinar from a bank, not him at his inflated price, and I didn't pay for his "VIP Membership" that was going to send a limo for me to take me to the bank on RV day. I have about $1000 USD in Dinar. If I got 10 cents for every time "Montana" said it was about to revalue, I'd be a millionaire! I also have some Vietnamese Dong that I've been holding for quite some time. I am at the point that at 8 years in, I think it was fun to do, but the big payday is never going to happen. My accountant invested as well, but he told me up front, "My life's experience tells me we ain't gonna get rich!" I think he was right  :yes:

Welcome to Dinar Daily!

Will this RV really ever happen. Thumbs10

Will this RV really ever happen. 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by New Beginnings Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:51 am

Welcome Gumby and SMB!  I hope you have found your way in the dinar world, but have remained grounded and connected to real life.
New Beginnings
New Beginnings

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum