Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WSOMN Friday Drama 8/25/17

Go down

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 Empty WSOMN Friday Drama 8/25/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:01 am

WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
TGIF (Thank God It’s Friday) so alright already where is that ding dang 800 number? Getting less and less differences in between conference calls today while the majority of the providers are sticking together with the same old same old story that the numbers will be released this month. Still there is at least one provider not expecting it to be released until mid-October. (Always has to be one far out provider)

I, for one certainly hope is does come through this month in light of my current financial situation as I am fairly certain my creditors do as well. Keeping up is hard enough but late charges coupled with overdraft charges are eating me alive. However, the lights are still on, there is food in the fridge, my computer still works and there is gasoline in my old truck so I have to be thankful for that at least.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father we come this morning asking for protection for our members who live along the Gulf Coast in from the Hurricane headed inland over the next few days. I recall that each year I remember the forecasters saying that we were overdue for a major storm in the Gulf coast area. Lord we pray that this storm does no go into the history books for lost lives and property damage.

Dear Lord God Almighty, once again we find ourselves in a “wait and see” mode for our chances to change the lives of many people not only in this country but around the world as well. Lord, I just heard some very disturbing facts this evening that over 90% of black members of our country cannot perform basic language skills and math skills. Lord helps us to find a way to make this right in our country.

Well this Thursday was a very long day for many of us but I was proud to see that negativity amongst our members was kept at a minimal level. Let us all work together to make this new day even better in that area. Rest easy my friends and know that many of our members are praying for us and our families. May God Bless each and every one of you as you slumber. Our destiny awaits each of us and it is very close.

Lula
I dreamed right before I woke up that I checked this site & it was all green & had little green frogs jumping merrily across the header & everyone's typing & emojis were green!!!

snickers
I'll see what Varney on FBN has to say about Janet's little talk. Might be like everything else in d-land: lot's of smoke no fire.

Sandnsea
Morning - lots of smoke, but smoke at some point does clear. I'm not counting on anything earth shattering, maybe just a hint or two

trel
Sand did u hear of meeting today with presidents of hsbc, wf, b of a and heads of Iraq, zim, and viet

Sandnsea
No

snickers
The 'hints' will be whatever anyone thinks they are. Like belly buttons, everyone's..........

Lindar
Enough already.

Haloheal
Sand don't u think this Texas storm is like the typhoon in the East just another thing created by harp to delay the RV ... who knows !!! I pray for their safety hope they get out before it .

Sandnsea
I don't think the RV can be delayed - the ball is rolling down the hill

Grandma
Good morning everyone. I just wish the ball would go faster. LOL

moneynow247
This RV brings never ending Black Fridays year after year... Iraq is doing just fine without the RV so that is why I call it the never ending RV kind of like a soap opera, can read once a month and never miss a beat. WSOMN Friday Drama    8/25/17 Rofl Back to work now.

Sandnsea
There was a forced evacuation for costal Texas, so Snake should be on the mainland.

TED1016
Looks like Rayren bailed on his scheduled call for 1:00 PM EST today....Not surprised

Sandnsea
Ted - nothing left to say

Curly
worry is negative energy dont send snake anything negative

Herb
if the would just let this thing go throu we all could help and not need fema...

Sandnsea
@WE_GO_NOW: Blessings! Let's join together and manifest Harvey dissipating before it hits land. Sending all my love Texas and all in the path love BODI m.t...

Sandnsea
PTR- https://youtu.be/ieiOzjaj6ug

TED1016
Sunny what is your plan to do with the records? The reason I ask is that I have a top self of a closet full of old albums that I need to catalog as well.

Sunnysplace
TED, YOU SHOULD PERHAPS CHECK OUT THOSE ALBUMS YOU HAVE. THEY JUST MIGHT HELP YOU OUT!!!!

TED1016
I may just do that this weekend if I am not tied up with the exchange process....I hope.

dpchamp
THANKS, SAND, OUR ROVING REPORTER…

snickers
006 I tend to agree w/ your earlier post re the dates in September for this, as a good possibility. Only 150.5 hrs left in August (EDT). They better hurry.

Snickers if it happen this month I will be to lately shocked imo not a snowballs chance in hello

Sandnsea
Currency 365 comment -- update map on #TalAfar hmmm maybe we will be done by sept 1st we shall find out. #iraq

Hey sand is that the new map excuse once it turns green we rv lol

Snicker take off your dinar glasses and stop listening to all the gurus they do not know any more then you do

snickers
006 Bazinga! I actually do takeup to 4 days of every week away from all chats/sites. So much is just really boring.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum