Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Thursday Drama 8/17/17

3 posters

Go down

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 Empty WSOMN Thursday Drama 8/17/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:20 pm

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
Thursday morning and the beat goes on. Still shifting feelings from all the Intel providers with new or recycled Intel provider showing us to get noticed during the last hurrah before the balloon goes up. Good to hear from some of the old voices. We go on with predictions of at any time or anytime next week so we just sit back and watch the parade go by while holding on to our currency.

I understand many of us are getting Text and message with links that will allow us to change our passwords for various sites. Understand people these message are false. The instigators of this option is planning to use your new passwords then enter your sites and immediately change your password again so that you will no longer be able to access the various Internet sites.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father we ask for assistance to keep these people from doing harm to our members by blocking them out from all of their websites. We have all been made of this but I believe despite all our best efforts to keep everyone notified but realistically we know there will be some who fall through the cracks and become discouraged. Protect our members and those in need.

Dear Lord God Almighty, help us to see pass the ones who are dedicated to discouraging us from believing this event will ever happen in our lifetime. The road to this happening seems cluttered with confusion and distrust, please guide us to the path You have chosen for us to follow. Amen and Amen

Rest well my friends our goal is still within reach and we need to keep our spirts high as we await the coming blessings. Thank you for all the good things that have come along as we travel down this road in the final lap of our trek.

Laszlo
so Okie is jumping back into the thick of things?

RaginCajun
LASZLO- DID HIS PLANE LAND YET?

Seadrift23
Laszlo....It was always in the plan of the intel people that Okie would be the man to make a certain announcement, since he was primarily the man who let the cat out of the bag in the first place.
I think he should change his name to Job.

Stardot
Did anyone listen to the Okie conference so-called I've only read briefly Recaps but it sure doesn't sound like things he would say it actually sounds a lot like Joseph or Bruce even I mean the writing anyway I don't know about listening to it. Whenever I see so many try and explain Zim as a bond it's a major red flag just saying

Weneedit
Okies connection is Dick Chaney supposedly

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 Avatar?id=1623594&m=75&t=1494854062
RaginCajun
I RESPECT OKIE, BUT HIS PREDICTIONS HAVEN'T BEEN ANY BETTER THEN THE REST

Lula
Good morning a quick drive-by as my husband is in the hospital and I need to get there. I tried to listen to the call with Okey last night but the call kept shutting off and said it wasn't available did anyone else have that problem?

stillokrocks
The way I took what Okie said was it was to Start, not that we would be in the bank today.... " I have been told that our rv will occur from 6 pm tonight til 9 am in the morning. That will be the *official time it will start*"

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083
ADMINBILL
GOOD MORNING. QUICK DRIVE BY. NEWS IS MAKING ME BELIEVE SOMETHING IS GOING ON FOR SURE BEHIND THE SCENE AS I HAVE BEEN DATING FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS BUT THE END GAME IS STILL SNOWING CERTAIN.

ADMINBILL
Saying not dating.

Garmst
Good Morning! Heard Okie on call last night, he really sounded good. I wonder who could be the second from the top to give him intel and it now after 9 am in the east?

Alchemyst
Well...it doesn't really matter anymore....once again a smoke & mirrors prediction...the proof is on the puddin!!! We are still not exchanging yet!!! ( sigh!!!) It is not Okie's fault!!! The ptb passed the fake intel to him....he simply passed it on to us!

snickers
LIsten, an rv and a ce are 2 separate things. No necessarily one right after the other. After an rv there are still plenty of delaying tricks (err, excuses lol) they can keep pulling out, like the 'ole standard one: " Oh, there was a minor glitch and we need 24-48 hrs to straighten it out".

Remember, the guru who was incarcerated once said the rv occured a couple of years ago (I heard it on his cc), and lot of peeps believed it because of who was saying it.

Seegood
GM all....if it really did start, some members here are in groups. I know one said he would let us know if he gets called to go in. so again we, WAIT (But hey, it's GREAT to be in the line few even know about!)

ej
If the admiral himself told me it was going to hsppen tomorrow i would not pass it on until im out of the bank, it just hurts too much to be wrong for the hundredth time

snickers
See "Few" - well, only about 5 million of us, depending on which guru you choose to believe. Still, a good place nonetheless, I suppose.

snickers
ej. If this doesn't pan out fairly quick after last night's prognostigation, okie's judgement may take a hit. But for the time being we'll all give him a pass and wait and see.

Seegood
snickers, I know it's grown even since I got in but I still have NO ONE to look in the eye and share the journey with. Very Thankfully I do have two friends (a couple) I can at least talk on the phone with who are are this journey. The 5 million are in hiding if they are near me.. Ha!

Okie did say it was not a Sure Thing...but did stress he got it from a very good contact. I still want to hear it if someone thinks their source is Very credible like that.

snickers
See I know of what you speak. Me too. There are only 2-3 people that I would talk to about this (not including my spouse), but I choose not to. I've put a very tight lid on things.

mangelo
it's process! the fact that Okie got reliable information and he decided to pass it on was great...it's a starting time in which the RV could begin...NOT that you are going to thebank just yet! Also Admin just stated he is hearing that the curtain is starting to snow! Enjoy your day and be happy!

Seegood
Because of the gift letter thing, I told our son. He thinks I'm a loon now. Wish I had known I could set up at trust for him after, and just pass money over from our trust afterwards. oh well.

I agree with you mangelo. I really think it's started and we are not in a position to see it.....Yet.

Seegood
I see we have three 8's in todays date, if I understand correctly. Aug is 8th month---Day 17 is 1+7=8----year is 2017 (1+7=8 ) #8 is New Beginnings

dkully
mangelo ... what you said below ... "the curtain is starting to snow??" Hmmmm ....

Seegood
Hope AB will explain the Snow thing.....typo? or not?....he does live where it snows. We don't use the word snow word down here in the south.

mangelo
I believe it's starting to snow WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 Clap WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 Clap

RAB
I think it may have something to do with a snowball's chance .....

drl
RC: How did you like elmer12345's post about his contact in Iraq! Sweet!

dinardad
drl, that post by Elmer is from July and I believe it was referring to the bonds, not sure, but someone else said it was referring to the bonds.

TED1016
Not so good for the Stock Markets today. Could be a good thing for us,

TED1016
Trying to figure out which bill to pay or hold off and use what cash is left for food and utilities

RaginCajun
WHERE DID THIS BENNY GUY COME FROM, NEVER HEARD OF HIM

Says he has been around for 4 yrs

Sandnsea
One day a week or so ago he showed up on my YouTube feed

Sandnsea
I think most are sick and tired of all the nonsense in Dinarland - nothing left really to say - let it just happen.

toolfan4
sand are you in gladiators, if so, benny has been there for awhile.

Sandnsea
No, never heard of them. I've been in Dinarland less than 2 years

Sandnsea
From my Cuban friend -- Benny's Spanish report is the same as the one he did about the Zim and the bolivar. He told everyone to be ready.

Sand did u see the benny video on the zim

Sandnsea
One day he talked about it, IHO he thought it is worthless. He's pro on the other currencies

ADMINBILL
HEY GKEL AND RC WHAT COLOR DO WANT THE MOD TO BE? SINCE YOU ARE THE ONLY MODS ON IT WILL BE YOUR CHOICE

ADMINBILL
I HAD A FEW GOOD FOLKS THAT COULDN'T SEE WITH WHITE BACKGROUND. RED IT IS AND RED IT WILL BE

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083
ADMINBILL
STILL HEARING POSITIVE INFO BUT I HATE TO BASE EVERYTHING OF MAYBE WHEN...

dinardiva
Ted hope you doing ok with the bills

TED1016
Hanging in there Diva Plan to pay what I can till the money runs out

1camman1
Snickers, I'm thinking if it doesn't go this weekend, it won't be until after the 21st into next month only.

snickers
To think last year at this time I paid double to get the rush service to renew my passport. lol
1camman1
Snickers, I think of all the time I ordered currency I wasted money on expedited delivery. Crazy......

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 8/17/17

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:49 pm

Idiots! WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 2322496710 WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 2322496710 WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 2322496710
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/17/17 Empty WSOMN Drama

Post by Scotchie Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:42 pm

Ted:  Give it up with your prayers.  They do not put food on the table.

Lazlo claims to travel between the US and Iraq on a regular basis, yet he knows nothing about a potential RV.  Does that not mean something to you morons?

Okie is old and suffering from various illnesses.  There is no RV coming soon.  There is no RV this year!  Matter of fact, there will be no RV in 2018.  Get used to it!

ADMINBILL, stop with your lies.  No one believes you anymore.  By the way, how is your nose hair?

Ej, there is no Admiral.  ADMINBILL likes to think he is, but he was just a regular enlisted man in the Navy, same as me.

The ONLY think Okie can rely on is the visiting nurse giving him an enema.

Mangelo is a pathological liar, as with his buddy, AdMINBILL.  Nothing, and I mean nothing, Mangelo ever says is fact.  His pom poms are losing their streamers.

RAB, talking about a snowball's  chance?  I bought one lottery ticker 6 weeks ago and won a million.  While I enjoy paying it forward and taking care of family, you keep counting your dinar.  Don't bother counting your zim.  That is toilet paper, and always will be.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum