Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TED1016 Is Sick And Mad As Heck At The Monthly Scam Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: TED1016 Is Sick And Mad As Heck At The Monthly Scam Predictions   Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:17 pm

You know every time we get to the end of the month there is always someone ready to say it will be coming the month after the one coming up. Predictions like that make me sick and mad as Heck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TED1016 Is Sick And Mad As Heck At The Monthly Scam Predictions   Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:15 pm

Why Ted? It's the same thing every year! yes 2cents omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: TED1016 Is Sick And Mad As Heck At The Monthly Scam Predictions   Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:19 am

It makes him so sick and mad that he keeps on coming back for more and more of the same!

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TED1016 Is Sick And Mad As Heck At The Monthly Scam Predictions   Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:54 pm

This was from yesterday...

TGIF day. Well, is there anything worthwhile at this point to look forward to as the day moves on? Trick question we are all looking for the same thing. Somebody or something needs to cut loose with an 800 number so we can get this show on the road. Already we have some folks looking into August for the numbers and we know how that works, Right? Nothing today then the weekend.

People are seeing this same old process repeat itself over and over too many times. I would not be surprised if the folks who have plans for a call today to just cut it short with the message “No new Intel” So what do we do folks? Right! What we always do just sit back and wait for things to unfold. The stock mart figures are a joke showing increases with only two digits of volume.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t65839-ted1016-sees-the-process-repeat-itself-over-and-over
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TED1016 Is Sick And Mad As Heck At The Monthly Scam Predictions   Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:23 pm

This has got to be the saddest day I have ever been while on the WSOMN site. for months nowwe have been told how close we are and nevr a mention about the healthcare bill butt now we are told the whole thing is being held up by Obamacare being repealed. Was this the big dark secret that nobody was to let loose on their Intel. I am sick and I am worried about others here who are in worse shape than I am. this is so wrong.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t61564-notice-wsomn-members-caught-adminbill-in-a-lie

http://www.dinardaily.net/t64589-notice-wsomn-adminbill-caught-in-a-lie-again

From last year ADMINBILL could not see his going past Wednesday:

http://www.dinardaily.net/t56301-adminbill-says-he-does-not-see-this-going-past-wednesday
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

TED1016 Is Sick And Mad As Heck At The Monthly Scam Predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-