Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

ADMINBILL says  he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

ADMINBILL says he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY.

Go down

ADMINBILL says  he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY. Empty ADMINBILL says he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY.

Post by Ponee on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:11 pm

ADMINBILL

I DO NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY.

~~~~~~~~~~~
7-30-2016   Intel Guru ADMINBILL   WE ALL KNOW THE SITUATION MAY CHANGE ON A DIME SO BE PREPARED FOR WHATEVER HAPPENS THIS WEEKEND INTO NEXT WEEK.

THE NEWS TODAY IS INCREASINGLY GOOD...    I LOOK AT THIS WEEKEND AS PRIME TIME. 

AS SUCH I HAVE ISSUED AN OFFICIAL ...RV BOLO.  BOLO = BE ON THE LOOKOUT.  NO PROMISE OF AN RV TODAY BUT WE COULD BE IN THE MOMENT. 

THE NEWS IS GOOD AND CONTINUES TO BE GOOD.  WE ARE INCHING THAT MUCH CLOSER.

~~~~~~~~~~~
 July 27, 2016

THERE IS MUCH HAPPENING TONIGHT THAT MAY LEAD TO THE EVENT SHORTLY.

LOOKS GOOD FOR THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS ACCORDING TO LATEST INFO.

RUMOR OF ABADI APPOINTING SHABIBI AS HEAD IF CBI TOMORROW.

RUMOR ONLY.  LET'S SEE WHAT THE DAY BRINGS.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ADMINBILL says  he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY. Empty Re: ADMINBILL says he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY.

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:14 pm

Yea, we heard all that crap spew from your lying mouth before... come back when you have some new lies.....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ADMINBILL says  he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY. 2805820865     ADMINBILL says  he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY. 2805820865     ADMINBILL says  he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY. 2805820865     ADMINBILL says  he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

ADMINBILL says  he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY. Empty Re: ADMINBILL says he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY.

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:44 pm

Don't say that, next time he'll bring the whole book-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:16 pm

@Ponee wrote:

ADMINBILL

~~~~~~~~~~~
7-30-2016   Intel Guru ADMINBILL   WE ALL KNOW THE SITUATION MAY CHANGE ON A DIME SO BE PREPARED FOR WHATEVER HAPPENS THIS WEEKEND INTO NEXT WEEK.

AS SUCH I HAVE ISSUED AN OFFICIAL ...RV BOLO.  BOLO = BE ON THE LOOKOUT.  NO PROMISE OF AN RV TODAY BUT WE COULD BE IN THE MOMENT. 

~~~~~~~~~~~
 July 27, 2016

ADMINBILL says  he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY. 14703d1436141215-tick-tock-jpg

ADMINBILL says  he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY. Countdown

ADMINBILL says  he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY. Ticktock
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:55 pm

I see his BS continuing until his arrest of fraud charges.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ADMINBILL says  he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY. 2805820865     ADMINBILL says  he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY. 2805820865     ADMINBILL says  he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY. 2805820865     ADMINBILL says  he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jrg on Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:11 am

@Kevind53 wrote:I see his BS continuing until his arrest of fraud charges.
That would be the proper ending for sure.  But, I think most gurus will stay out of jail as long as they are not selling IQD or have financial ties to those that are doing so. Maddening.

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927

jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:56 am

@Ponee wrote:

ADMINBILL

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~
 July 27, 2016

How time flies!!!

Almost 4 months ago...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:27 am

@RamblerNash wrote:
@Ponee wrote:

ADMINBILL

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~
 July 27, 2016

How time flies!!!

Almost 4 months ago...

ADMINBILL wants you to look at what was said in the past.

Do you think that he wanted it to be him?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:42 pm

@Ponee wrote:

ADMINBILL

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~
 July 27, 2016

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:14 pm

Scumbag scammer ahbill sounds just like okie oil man back in the day. Scary. Lmao

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:05 pm

@Ponee wrote:

ADMINBILL

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~
 July 27, 2016

8 months ago in DinarLand and it's still not going to go past Wednesday...

What excuse is Ray going to use next Wednesday. Tony said that it was their last Tuesday...

http://www.dinardaily.net/t62196-full-audio-of-tnt-tony-s-conference-call-happy-birthday-tony
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by 7star on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:12 pm

ADMINBILL you always have the best intel. lmao

7star

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:27 pm

ADMINBILL says  he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY. Bill_l10
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:06 pm

RUMOR OF ABADI APPOINTING Tony AS HEAD IF CBI TOMORROW.
 RUMOR ONLY.    ADMINBILL says  he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY. 1656125192    ADMINBILL says  he does NOT SEE THIS GOING PAST WEDNESDAY. 1656125192

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:14 pm

@Ponee wrote:

ADMINBILL

~~~~~~~~~~~

That was 51 Wednesday's ago...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Panda on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:39 am

Ya, just like ZAP's next week, but ZAP has done that about 200 times!

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum