Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.

4 posters

Go down

Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  Empty Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:13 pm

Article:   "Central Bank: Iraq reserves reassured and more than three times the monetary mass inside "   Talk about a confusing article!  We have an actual CBI spokesman claiming that their reserves are "three times" the amount of cash in circulation.  But from their own site...their cash in circulation is 57 trillion dinars, or about $50 billion.  Thus, unless their reserves are $150 billion this article makes no sense at all.  Sounds to me like they "may" have about 100% coverage of their currency, which is good by any standard, but I don't understand how he comes up with "three times."
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  Empty CBI

Post by Scotchie Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:54 pm

ISIS emptied about 85 banks in Mosul and surrounding areas.

Besides taking some foreign reserves (dollars), they took trillions of dinar.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  Empty Re: Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.

Post by Sam I Am Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:37 pm

It's very simple, Enorrste. There's only about $15 billion worth of dinar (about 18 trillion IQD) in circulation inside of Iraq. The rest was exported and sold to dinar speculators. The reserves total about $45 billion, which is three times $15 billion.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  Empty Re: Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:27 pm

roxy22222222 wrote:Article:   "Central Bank: Iraq reserves reassured and more than three times the monetary mass inside "   Talk about a confusing article!  We have an actual CBI spokesman claiming that their reserves are "three times" the amount of cash in circulation.  But from their own site...their cash in circulation is 57 trillion dinars, or about $50 billion.  Thus, unless their reserves are $150 billion this article makes no sense at all.  Sounds to me like they "may" have about 100% coverage of their currency, which is good by any standard, but I don't understand how he comes up with "three times."

There seems to be a bit of a problem with finding the article Enorrste is quoting from.

It doesn't exist!

Google Search Link

If these Gurus are going to MAKE SHIT UP, they need to do a better job.

The only folks that are consuming things like this are the gullible ones...

Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:31 pm

Enorrste says CBI spokesman claims that reserves are "3 times" the amount of cash in circulation.  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum