Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring"

Go down

Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring" Empty Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring"

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:52 am

Central confirms the "strength" of the Iraqi reserve according to international indicators "reassuring"

Editor Duraid Salman - Sunday 16 July

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Sunday the availability of international indicators confirming the Iraqi Reserve's fortitude, stressing that the standards of foreign exchange reserves "reassuring." 

The head of financial operations and debt management of the Central Bank Mahmoud Dagher said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The reserves of foreign currency to Iraq and different standards of adequacy is high and reassuring." 

Dagher pointed out, "the availability of international indicators confirm the stability and durability of Iraqi reserves." 

The Central Bank of Iraq announced, on Sunday (February 19, 2017), that the size of Iraq's foreign currency reserves of $ 49 billion, while noting that 70% of the money circulating in homes, he pointed to the bank managed to control inflation. 

It is noteworthy that the Central Bank of Iraq was established as an independent bank under its law of 6 March 2004, as an independent body, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and daily sessions for the sale and purchase of currencies. 

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/210018/link

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum