Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies!

3 posters

Go down

Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! Empty Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies!

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:00 pm

If you have been reading a number of chat room posts you'll discover that most people are wise to some of the INTEL providers spewing out nonsense, but then listen anyways...Just is case.

Bruce always has the same thing to say while he sells vitamins to cure what ails you.

Ray keeps having his "Training Sessions" for those who keep donating to hear on how to dress for the bank.

Frank has used the phrase "In My Opinion" so many times, he can apply for it to be trademarked on his next visit to Hawaii, thanks to the VIP membership dues.

Dave keeps saying he can't tell you to much over the internet, but at the workshops he charges admission for, he can say so much more.

Jerzy keeps saying that "They" keep preventing everything from going forward, but can use a helping hand with food, housing, and oxygen bottles and to use his PayPal account for him to "Disperse" those funds.

The aliens, who have mined the all the earths gold with special technology, deposited it in bunkers for Grandpa to play mind games with releasing it back to the world.

tman23's impressive arithmetic that makes you want a refund on the taxes you paid for his education.

The list goes on and on...  

You see people that have caught onto the Guru lies and many of them no longer continue to listen, read, or otherwise donate to their cause, but so many still do.

Gurus, STOP with the lies before the rest of the folks catch onto your money making ventures. Dinarland has already become an embarrassment.

Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! Empty Re: Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies!

Post by roxy22222222 Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:35 pm

:tup: Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! 3508649203 Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! 3508649203 Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! 3508649203 Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! Empty Re: Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies!

Post by MBosman Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:04 pm

Do you really think the gurus give a rats behind about this site. Posting out dated articles, and simply calling everyone names is pathetic. You've got 13 registered users.........

Tell us who these guys are......Tell us where these guys live.....If you really want to shake things up, but writing venom laced rebuttals is just a few cry babies........You sound like butt hurt liberals.....

MBosman

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:28 pm

MBosman wrote:Do you really think the gurus give a rats behind about this site. Posting out dated articles, and simply calling everyone names is pathetic. You've got 13 registered users.........

Tell us who these guys are......Tell us where these guys live.....If you really want to shake things up, but writing venom laced rebuttals is just a few cry babies........You sound like butt hurt liberals.....
So...Which one of the above Gurus are you? LMAO! You seem to be "Butt Hurt" about something to do with the post.

There's a few comments and questions that you seem to want to ignore...I wonder why? LMAO!

https://www.dinardaily.net/t64414-adminbill-says-this-week-is-a-go

https://www.dinardaily.net/t64767-mbosman-gives-his-2-cents

https://www.dinardaily.net/t64752-update-wsomn-senior-guru-sandnsea-6-24-17

Dinarland To The Gurus - Stop With The Lies! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:39 pm

MBosman wrote:Do you really think the gurus give a rats behind about this site. Posting out dated articles, and simply calling everyone names is pathetic. You've got 13 registered users.........

Still waiting for you to answer a single question with logic and facts.  Until then, methinks thou dost protest too much...you seem to be the closet liberal pretending to be a tough guy.  Martial artists, bouncer, former Marine...and closet candy-ass liberal suffering from gender identity crisis...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum