Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

MBosman Gives His 2 Cents!

+2
roxy22222222
RamblerNash
6 posters

Go down

MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! Empty MBosman Gives His 2 Cents!

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:14 pm

It seems that some folks don't like what Dinar Daily's members do as far as the research that they do pointing out facts that debunk what these so called Gurus are saying and what they are doing with peoples lives.

Here's what MBosman posted in another post and Sam I Am's response:

MBosman wrote: "I use to think this site was actually put together to offer truth and a reasonable explanation to why this currency exchange was not going to happen. Maybe some actual facts, but sadly this site is full of a few butt hurt, spoiled little brats, who spend their days calling people names. What a shame, this site is nothing more then tough talking pussies behind a key board, with no facts, links, or any type of valid information.

Not sure what their problems are.....mommy didn't breast feed, sneaky uncle in the middle of the night, or maybe just hate filled people. Like Trump once said,"maybe some fat kid sitting on his couch with nothing to do. 

Funny, and pathetic at the same time.  

Do you really think that any of the gurus even look at this site? Like I said, when this thing happens, these guys won't have the balls to come back and say they were wrong......why.......because they have none."

Sam I Am's reply: "Since I started exposing gurus in 2011 I have been harassed by countless hopeful dinarians, threatened with a defamation lawsuit (from a dinar dealer whose owner is now in prison), served a summons as a material witness in a civil suit between two dinar dealers (both are now out of business and their owners are either indicted for or convicted of dinar fraud), had my Yahoo logs and Google logs audited, and had my real name and photo published in a dinar forum along with the false claim that I was being charged with a crime. This was all despite the fact that my information proved to be accurate over 90% of the time. I have provided hundreds of links debunking hundreds of guru lies, explained revaluation, devaluation, redenomination, pegged currencies, free floating currencies, the CBI money supply chart, and many dinar articles and documents, as well as doing two interviews with one of the premiere currency experts in the country named John Jagerson. So I don't want to hear about "pussies behind a key board, with no facts, links, or any type of valid information".

You want links? Here's a link to what BGG was saying back in 2011. (About 3/4 of the way down) https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/whatd-i-say-part-1/ And here's a link to what Poppy was saying. (About 2/3 of the way down) https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/whatd-i-say-part-3/

Poppy and BGG are a couple of dinar douchebags from Nashville who have never been right about anything dinar related with the exception of Maliki's removal, and BGG wasn't really even right about that because he was saying for two years that he would be forced out after losing a vote of confidence instead of pressured by the US to step down after ISIS took over a third of the country because Sunnis were defecting. They have zero credibility, and we point this out not because we're spoiled brats but because we understand the damage that they're doing to uneducated and inexperienced currency speculators.

The IQD will never be worth more than 1/10 of a penny. It's an economic impossibility. Once you understand that it's hard to just stand by while you see people being led over the cliff. That's why we do what we do. If you're offended then you're offended, but for every person who's offended there are several who benefit from what we do. Good day."

You'll find other responses to MBosman here:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t64761-poppy3-returns-to-dinarland-6-24-17

MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! Empty Re: MBosman Gives His 2 Cents!

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:37 pm

Hahaha! They all look at  this sit!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by bingo Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:45 pm

MBosman - want to put money on it? I'm willing to. Plenty of it. If you're so sure big boy, let's put a date on it and $5,000. Since every guru has said it's oh so close, let's say end of September? Come on. Let's come out from behind the keyboard. You know it's a scam. And my relatives have gone broke thinking it's "this week" every week. The GOI has NEVER mentioned RV in 14 years as a tool to use. If it was such a great option, why haven't they triggered it? Because as SamIam said, it's an impossibility. Too many dinar in circulation. An RD will occur - redenomination! No one gains anything then.

bingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:02 am

MBosman wrote:Not sure what their problems are.....mommy didn't breast feed, sneaky uncle in the middle of the night, or maybe just hate filled people. Like Trump once said,"maybe some fat kid sitting on his couch with nothing to do.

What are you? A schoolkid? Unable to compose a coherent argument?

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:40 am

Ethel Biscuit wrote:
MBosman wrote:Not sure what their problems are.....mommy didn't breast feed, sneaky uncle in the middle of the night, or maybe just hate filled people. Like Trump once said,"maybe some fat kid sitting on his couch with nothing to do.

What are you? A schoolkid? Unable to compose a coherent argument?

To make an intellectual argument you must first have an intellect.

My guess is that MBosman is a disgruntled Bernie Sanders supporter that is acting out because he was outsmarted by Hillary.  They're all alike....  name calling, no facts, refusing to engage in meaningful conversation.  MBosman is nothing more than a pimple on the butt of mankind.  He'll pop and go away soon enough.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! Empty MBosman

Post by Scotchie Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:48 am

The best punishment for MBosman is for him to keep looking at and counting his funny colored monies.

In time, even those bills will lose value.

He might be having his fun now, but in short order he will wish he cashed back in his zim, for sure.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:02 am

Ssmith wrote:
To make an intellectual argument you must first have an intellect.

My guess is that MBosman is a disgruntled Bernie Sanders supporter that is acting out because he was outsmarted by Hillary.  They're all alike....  name calling, no facts, refusing to engage in meaningful conversation.  MBosman is nothing more than a pimple on the butt of mankind.  He'll pop and go away soon enough.

Hey! I'd have voted for Bernie if I were an American citizen. I voted for Corbyn over here! And we're certainly not all alike.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

MBosman Gives His 2 Cents! Empty Bernie

Post by Scotchie Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:08 am

NO joke:  I grew up around the corner from Bernie.

He was a few years ahead of me in school, so we never officially met, though I am sure passed each other with regularity.

I will take an educated guess that Bernie owns no dinar or zim.

According to some, Trump cornered the market in dinar...  What a hoot!!  Ivanka could make her next shoe line out of the zim, and Jared can sell them in Palestine.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum