Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/10/17

3 posters

Go down

"Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 Empty "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/10/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:03 pm

"Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 Coke_c13
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 Richar78

Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs

=======================================
Post/Question: (1)

"What is a Sovereign Diplomat" by Reallucky1

Entry Submitted by Reallucky1 at 4:44 AM EDT on June 10, 2017

Explanation of sovereign diplomat/Ambassador

Been looking into the Intel Sitrep delivered yesterday that each of us chosen ones, will be registered as sovereign diplomats. As I started looking into this, I found several things that might be of interest to each of you. First a sovereign diplomat is an actual representative of a group or community or a State. So be a sovereign diplomat is equivalent as being an Ambassador of the united States of America. The attached Wikipedia link says a lot in the first two paragraphs, posted here.

Ambassador
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambassador

Sincerely
Reallucky1

Answer:

There have been a lot of questions on this matter. As a multi Trillionaire you would be a V.I.P. anyway. This is a sort of "official" recognizing of that fact. There are no countries that would not welcome you to their shores as you could help them in many ways.

As far as what it entails, we will get that information later. They are only letting out a little bit of information on it for now. The rest of the information on what EXACTLY it does for you will only be given personally to those who qualify for that special designation. It will not be disclosed here in the public forum as most people will not get this designation and do not need to know about it.

Post/Question: (2)

OWK/Richard

I have followed Judge Anna Von Reitzinger for over three years on Maine Republic as well as every document she has on Scribd.com, you said that the Judge was wrong when she mentioned that the Republic was registered in France, and did the NPTB and the Elders not know this, this is where I MUST call you out. The two Postmaster generals David Wynn Miller and Russell Jay Gould, actually took the language the British were using to enslave us, and the information she gave out is 100% true that we were registered as a British Registery hence the B.A.R. (British Accredited Registry). That is what the Postmasters did, take down the syntax of language that was used to enslave us. Do you not know this?? Also, we do have a brand new Fiscal Services that is now located in Reno Nevada that is our new Treasury where the money will actually be printed. In addition, Judge Anna Von Reitzinger, is the one that got a $279 Billion lawsuit against the banks of this country. Those oversight committee meetings that were held in 2016 against the banks, those were because of Judge Reitzinger's work. I think your channeled sources, do not have this right, as I have laid this out twice in detail, and you are the one that is spreading untruths. This Judge, is the one that is bringing Natural Law into the united States of America. You and Yosef both have said that Paul Ryan is not sworn in, that is not true either, he was sworn in when the Pope came to America and released the FRENCH non existent trap that was over the united States of America.

Paul Ryan was sworn in on Sovereign Indian land in Reno Nevada when Obama and Biden were removed, and Paul Ryan was placed in office by the Chinese and Russians as he was there choice. This happened in October of 2015, did you guys not research that far back, why is it that many sources, use Judge Anna Von Reitzinger's material, but you are calling her out to be cabal infested, when you do not even have the details correct of what actually happened. In fact, I call your entire post out and say I do not need proof, as I do research and do my homework. I know what the truth is, and I know you are the one misleading the people. Telling them to not listen to the Judge, that is responsible for bringing down the central banks, I say you need a therapist, she is an Alaskan Supreme Court Judge, and you are a light worker that has channeled sources, that no one can verify and could be infiltrated, but no one will ever know cause its all in your head.

I call bullshit on your side, as I trust this Judge, and I can verify her sources, but I can only go by what your mind tells you, so I am going to go with the Judge. I am no cabal, so do not try to go that route, its just time, we start speaking out when we know the information is completely false.

Sincerely

Reallucky1

Answer:

I have no interest in a battle of wits on this matter. I know what I know about her and it is not good. It is NOT that she is a bad person or Cabal, as I "get" that she is not. However, her constant fear mongering and "Worries" are unfounded and smack of a Cabal Agenda.

I can guarantee you that there will be no "Asset Grab" by any outgoing Cabal, and to say so is FEAR MONGERING and irresponsible. There is no defense of this.

I can also guarantee you that the Republic we have is genuine and "RIGHT" in every way. When you realize that the Elders have been planning this Humanity take back of their Planet, has been in the works since BEFORE the US even existed, then you realize that NOTHING is unknown to them.

Our Republic is our "Cookie Cutter" version of the GESARA governmental structure that EVERY country in the World will be moving to. EVERY "I" has been dotted, and EVERY "t" crossed in its formation and operation.

For you or Anna to think that you know more than the Elders who have been around for 2.5 Billion years is ridiculous to say the least. However, for you to believe the very credible "Looking" writings of Anna Von Reitzinger, is completely understandable. I suggest that you "Shift" your thinking to a working out perspective. The Elders have saved their gold for thousands of years for this moment in history and they would not be tricked into funding a Cabal corporation.... That is beyond ridiculous.

They trusted the Cabal once, back in 2001, and ever since then, they have taken EVERYTHING away from the Cabal, and destroyed them in every way. ANYTHING that says otherwise is Cabal Agenda Fear Mongering.

However, all that being said, what you believe is your choice.

Post/Question: (3)

Entry Submitted by Fireswan at 7:07 AM EDT on June 10, 2017

Cindy talked about how to listen to Yosef in a recent video that was posted on IDC.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t64332-commentary-on-yosef-s-gcr-sitrep-cindy-k-currier-6-9-17

OWK could you help us understand what she's saying?

I felt fear mongering in the implication that we can't RV until she gets her Continental Congress going, and the applicants must be able to do project management, Linked In or Facebook and have watched all of her playlists. Why would any of this be a requirement to demonstrate that we're ready to inherit the earth?

It felt off that a "Queen of Queens" person (and her preferences) has to be "pleased" before the RV can start. You don't mention CKC with Anna's post but both came out at the same time to imply new and more exotic hoops must now be jumped through before we show the NPTB that we are worthy, safe, and can be trusted. What if the meek inheriting the earth do not have a Facebook accounts? Disqualifying anyone based on their spelling abilities or website skills or offering any hoops to "demonstrate our qualifications" like this feels like fear mongering.

Also the comments of Yosef where confusion and doubt is created because you have to "understand the codes" plants seeds of fear that we can't understand what's going on and can't trust ourselves to "take Yosef at his word". Why invalidate Yosef's guidance, analysis and opinions? Yosef doesn't sound like he has any intent to mislead us.

As an aside, when I "went within" to discern, I recalled a painful memory of the panic I felt as a child when were being taught about our First Communion in the Catholic Church. Before receiving communion we were programmed to say, "Lord I'm not worthy to receive you but only say the Word and I'll be healed". This statement bothered me greatly as a child (and makes my skin crawl today). Why am I not already worthy? How do I get God to "say the Word?" What if God said the Word and I couldn't hear it, would I be forever sick (I was chronically ill as a child with urinary tract infections)? What does getting God to say the word have to do with communion? Why would we eat Jesus body and drink his blood anyway, how creepy is that?

So, my inner discernment correlates CKC with the Catholic communion ritual. "Queen-of-queens we are not worthy to serve on your ecclesia but only create websites and watch all of the playlists and we will be healed..."

yuck

She also said that Dr. WC shouldn't "put down her sword" because women need swords. Why?

I agree with Yosef. In my own life I have felt the difference between using an ego protection sword and using the AAM sword. AAM version adds light to the world whereas the ego protection version is constructed out of defense mechanisms constructed by my ego to defend itself from the truth. With the AAM version to replace mine, I replace fear with empowerment.

All Yosef is saying with the sword point is that we don't need to protect our egos if we are surrendering them and adopting humility.

Cindy's comment to Dr. WC seems "divide-and-conquer-ish".

OWK can you help me/us understand Cindy's agenda?

Thanks;

Fireswan

Answer:

DON'T LISTEN TO HER. She is off in every way. I can almost GUARANTEE you that she will get a big surprise when she tries to exchange.

I remember a little while back when Garry Larrabee was in the hospital, she posted on IDC telling everyone that she had information on him and then when people went to her video channel she told everyone that the Zim would not be revaluing.

She is no good and repulsive to me in every way. Just know there is a lot of Fear Mongering and "Junk" out there on the net. This site (IDC) is the "Cleanest" website for truth on the net. That is why her videos do not get posted here.

Post/Question: (4)

Entry Submitted by Cinderell05 at 1:57 AM EDT on June 10, 2017

I've been diligent in checking my favorite sites to keep up with the intel; however, tonight I accidentally came across something that just shocked and confused me. I hope that One Who Knows can clarify. I read that when we go for our appointments that and we tell them what currency we have that we should use IQD, VND etc. Then as I read further it said depending your response, it will trigger an amount you will get in return. It was also mentioned, that if you use IQN or VNN that another amount would be given. Always say you want to exchange!! That part I knew. I also know that the IQN and VNN are for the contract rates. Lastly, I read that if you say Dinar or Dong you will be getting old or outdated rates. Could you please give some clarity on this?

In addition, I would also like to thank our Creator, the NPTB, Light Workers, The Elders and everyone that has participated in helping to bring this RV/GCR event.I would also like to thank all the information providers (Guru)that work so hard to keep us informed.

God is with us.

Cinderell05

Answer:

No worries! This was the old Fear Mongering that was going on back in the day. But now, we all know that this is a benevolent gift to the World for moving us into the Golden Age. All you have to do is tell them you have the Dinar, the Dong or the Zim and they know what you mean.

Besides, the exchanging bankers get paid a commission on how much you deposit in the bank. THE MORE YOU GET, THE MORE THEY GET. It was set up that way so that the Banker would NOT cheat you in any way.... It Doesn't Pay for them to do so. That is why you will most likely get whatever "Privately Negotiated Rate" you ask for. They want you to not only ask for the high rates, they want you to get a high rate... The higher the better!

Post/Question: (5)

"Re: In Plain Sight, Taxes" by BOOTS2 - 6.9.17

Entry Submitted by BOOTS2 at 4:01 PM EDT on June 9, 2017

https://www.dinardaily.net/t64296-yosef-in-plain-sight-gcr-rv-intel-sitrep-6-9-17

I am a bit confused about a couple things stated in this post .First is the paying back taxes and such .I was under the impression that all of the worlds debt would be wiped away under NESARA .I don't mind paying my taxes but it just seems to be the opposite of what was said before .The taxes were taken in a fraudulent way and we should not have owed them .Also I am confused about the sovereign diplomat part .My question is what does that entail and what is the reasoning on this maybe someone could explain this a little more clear .I thank all who post on IDC and all who are working so hard on this mission to free earth and the world from the old powers that be we are indebted beyond imagination .Also I would like to comment on the ones complaining about spelling and such .I don't have a very good education and do the best I can with the spelling I am truly sorry that I fall short of living up to expectation however that shouldn't make what I have to say any less important .But I try hard to live up to expectations sorry I am imperfect . Much love and blessings to all in the universe sincerely BOOTS2

Answer:

The way I understand this is that so many people talked about paying off all these "Bills" and getting cashier's checks to do so etc, that the Elders decided to do it for you. In 99% of the cases the money that that will be paid out is so small that in reality, it matters not. It is all about you coming out of the Exchange center in full abundance Mode, with a clean slate, feeling on top of the World! Remember they are not trying to take money from you, they are trying to give it to you. They want you to feel abundant and free of any debt. This is a service to you and not a penalty.

In regard to back taxes, the IRS is DEAD. So any taxes that get paid out, will just be given back to you as soon as the Republic comes in. No worries there.

Post/Question: (6)

Entry Submitted by One Who Doesn't Know at 2:05 PM EDT on June 9, 2017

First, thank you for all the hours you're putting in on this.

I noticed that we are supposed to name heirs on our trust(s) in case we kick the bucket.

It's quite unclear. They specified 'family' 'in order to avoid probate.' Does this apply just to our separate non-humanitarian funds? Can we name another party or many parties as trustees?

Which brings me to something I've long wondered: on the humanitarian funds, what happens to them if we die before the term we agreed upon? I would think they would revert to the general fund, or that we can designate what percentages go to what projects (I have many).

And should we die before the term we took, if our personal funds were based on a percentage of the whole, how does a premature death affect our funds? If they are put in our accounts as separate funds, then I'd think our heirs get to keep them.

Thanks in advance for your studied answer, as usual.

One Who Doesn't Know

Answer:

#1) ALL THE MONEY IS YOURS

#2) You decide how you will split it up, if you want to split it up, no big deal either way.

#3) The death benefit is just a "mini" will for your money. You could designate it in your regular will, or in some other way. You can name someone and then change it later. You could later change the in case of death, to be transferred to a Charity, or a Organization that you created. Or that can all be figured out with your Wealth Manager. I would just name the first person who comes to mind in your first 30 minute exchange appointment. Then figure it out later when you get professional advice at your Wealth Manager appointment. no Biggie.

#4) If you have projects that you want to continue after your death, then you can set up organizations and trusts that will accomplish that. Again, your wealth manager will be able to help you do whatever you want to do. And, you can change it anytime & as many times, as you want. It is your money.

Post/Question: (7)

Entry Submitted by Light Warrior at 7:53 PM EDT on June 7, 2017

Dear Richard,

I am a Light being and warrior, and I have always knew that there was something is going on this world, didn't know what was, until I did my own research on the internet. So my question to you is when do you think there is going to be announcement of Global currency reset, and NESARA LAW and so on?

Is this something to do with Prime Creator or until he/she will give us the green Light? I am not asking for a date, is it going to be at the end of this month?

please, I do create positive affirmations for this to come now.

Also, I would love to know how to communicate telepathic with creatures such as birds, dogs, dolphins can you help us? thank you and blessings for all that you do.

Love and Light

Light Warrior

Answer:

#1) The GCR is about to finish any day now. Then everything goes high speed. I expect the REPUBLIC to be celebrated and perhaps also announced on July 4. So we have a very short window of time to get lots of things done before then. I expect that Paul Ryan will already be announced as President way before then and he will be the one to announce the restoration of the Republic on the 4th.

#2) All of our abilities will dramatically increase after the GCR goes. Stress and bad foods and environment have been designed to keep your abilities from developing. But after the "Change" all food will be good, no more stress, no more bad energy devices etc. Your abilities will "turn on" very fast.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 Empty Anna/Cindy

Post by Scotchie Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:10 pm

This is what you get when they put computers, with internet, in the asylums.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 Empty Re: "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/10/17

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:53 am

LOL

:yes:  "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 3508649203  "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 3508649203  "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 2245507099 "Questions: Diplomat/Anna/Cindy/Exchange/Payments/Timing/Heirs" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/10/17 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum