Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/21/17

Go down

"Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 Empty "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/21/17

Post by Ssmith Mon May 22, 2017 8:04 am

"Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 Drunk_10

Questions: UK Exchanges / Schmidt / 800#s / Gifting Zim

=======================================
Post/Question: (1)

"UK"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 10:45 AM EDT on May 21, 2017

Contrary to previous bogus intel reports, that were obviously contrived to bring the IDC family down, I believe the reports of exchanges done in the UK and elsewhere must be true. OWK, Grandfather and others have done a fantastic job of ridding us of cabal trash. They must have all been told to keep quiet and we know British people keep a stiff upper lip. I am sure that we will be told to keep our mouths shut even if we don't sign an NDA.

Answer:

I have confirmed from my Top sources that UK is exchanging, and Tank has reported that he knows about it from first hand sources as well. It was also confirmed by Grandfather that the zim was exchanged in Australia at a low contract rate on the $100T, and at more than face value on the rest of the denominations. The people who were in that group with $100T notes got screwed by their contract.

The plan has always been to start exchanging in the Far East, then the Middle East/Europe, and finally at the end of the "Day" here in the West. The only difference is that it is not all happening on THE VERY SAME DAY. It seems that Europe started exchanging on Wednesday. That would mean that the Far East must have started possibly Sunday. And we are highly expectant to start today (Sunday) or at least by Monday before markets open at 9am est.

What is important is that we were told about the "Segment" plan where the 800# were kept VERY SECRET and only passed on from one person to another by word of mouth. NOTHING in an email, on a web site, or in a text. NO EVIDENCE AT ALL. I am sure that is what is going on for all those who have already started exchanging.
 "Questions: UK Exchanges/Schmidt/800#s/Gifting ZIM" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  5/21/17 Cleardot

All that being said, I wouldn't be surprised that by the time we (In the US) get started on Exchanging it just goes public, and the official rates change at the IMF, and we get 800# by email and on web sites. After all, we have more exchangers here than anywhere else in the World I am sure. That is a lot of calling person to person. Frankly, after it goes live, and the rates change officially, there is nothing to keep secret anymore. Anyone can look up the new rates on the IMF website.

In short, we may have a few hours or even a day of Segments over here in the US, but, I think the GCR is going to be done, and listed on the IMF website very quickly once we start.

Post/Question: (2)

"Question for One Who Knows"

Entry Submitted by Informed Human at 9:32 AM EDT on May 21, 2017

How do you know Dave Schmidt has been promoting a cabal agenda? Did you research this, or did someone tell you? If someone told you, did you do your own research to back them up or just take their word for it?

I know you don't like answering any my questions because they are to hard and cause great thought and research, but please try. The people deserve to know where all of this so called intel derives from. The burden of proof is on the provider. I know you are trying hard, but all of your info so far has been ambiguous conjecture at best.

Signed,

Informed Human

Answer:

May 16th Update, Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection

Short course on what "Cabal Agenda" is.

#1) The GCR will happen later if at all.

#2) The currencies will have a low value if any at all

#3) No Republic and no NESARA/GESARA

Starting @11 minutes to about 14 minutes,

He says that the Zim won't have a buyer. We know that is a LIE as HSBC and the Elders are the ones who are buying the ZIM.

He also says that the Dinar is so over printed that it will not have a value. We know that is a LIE as the NPTB and the Elders know EXACTLY what has been printed and all of that has been accounted for. I doubt very much that Dave, knows more than the NPTB and the Elders on this Matter.

He also says that he knows of certain people who have gobs of Dinar to exchange. I doubt that will get to be exchanged if it is Cabal, and if it is not, they will exchange it... NO BIGGIE. After all we just heard from Yosef's post, that Sovereign Families have Trillions of Dinar and currencies that are being validated right now so they can exchange as well. Dave's argument (Cabal Agenda Speech) that because some people have large amounts of Dinar, there will be no market to exchange Dinar, is stupid, ignorant, and frankly a crime of gigantic proportions. Good Luck exchanging Dave.

By the way, "Paymasters" DO NOT BUY ZIM, they write checks and account for payments made.

Post/Question: (3)

"Honesty Please!"

Entry Submitted by Prm at 12:17 AM EDT on May 21, 2017

I have heard there are no 800#s ?
Yes or no?
What the markets ?
Yes or no?
Does anyone have the truth?
Prm

Answer:

There will be Toll free numbers to call to set up appointments. If you have zim you will get a special number to call. No biggie.

You might be contacted before the Rates change publicly (End of GCR - Posting on IMF website) or else you will get the numbers on websites and by email, when it goes live. (end of GCR).

No worries.

Post/Question: (4)

"Gifting ZIM" by Open Mind - 5.21.17

Entry Submitted by Open Mind at 11:04 AM EDT on May 21, 2017

Hi all brothers and sisters of DC family. This topic isn't new, but for me it was kind of dilemma to decide how I should proceed with that especially that our blessing might come any minute now. As many others, I've gifted some ZIM notes to friends and relatives. Recently some realization suddenly hit me. Each of us struggling to do no harm to other beings, first of all to the people. What would happen if somebody without proper preparation would be propelled into the world of incredible wealth? Wouldn't it to be something similar to the very first swimming lesson when the coach drops the student into deep water and without any further instruction tells him to swim? In many cases result would be quite disastrous. Everyone knows what happens to many big time lottery winners. Their lives are often ruined. I personally never noticed any interest to GCR/RV subject from all receivers of gifted currencies from me. What am I going to do? Simple! I will not pass 800# to them but let them know about currency exchanges when it'd be public. If public rate would be too low and they would get fairly insignificant amount I would offer them regularly paid weekly or monthly sum of money which would be comfortable for them.

Instead of giving a big lump sum to all other friends and relatives I would ask them to tell me what amount feels good for them and lets them live comfortably. This way I will avoid responsibility of gifting them with too much money which could be very damaging for some of them. I know that in many instances it'd be the best not to burden them with my gifts. I hope I'd be able to help a lot of people. For me it'll solve all the problems and all payments to them would come from some humanitarian fund. I'd be just a middle man helping others.

Open Mind

Answer:

Two thoughts on this:

#1) If zim ended up in someone's hands, it was meant to be, otherwise it could not and would not of happened.

#2) If you ask someone what they want in money, they WILL ALWAYS THINK THEY DID NOT ASK FOR ENOUGH LATER. If on the other hand, you give everyone a set amount no matter what that is, they will feel equally treated and feel that is all they could get. They won’t have the thought that they should have asked for more, since it wasn't up to them in the first place.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum