Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun May 07, 2017 9:27 am

Guru Bulldog75:   THE SCAMS HAVE STARTED AND THE WOLFS ARE NEAR.  WE SHOULD BE CAUTIOUS AND ALERT. WE PLAY EVERYTHING CLOSE TO THE VEST AND TELL NO ONE OF OUR ‘INVESTMENTS’. SECURITY IS PARAMOUNT.  WE ARE AWARE NOW OF “WOLF PACKS” TRYING TO CONVINCE DINAR HOLDERS (DINARIANS) TO DO SOME OF THE FOLLOWING ACTS:

1) SIGN OVER IQD
2) SIGN AFFIDAVITS TO GET A BETTER PRICE
3) PHYSICALLY LEND OR HAVE ACCESS TO THE IQD.

SOLUTION: UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES: WE DO NOT LEND, GIVE, HAND OVER, PLEDGE, OR SIGN ANY INSTRUMENTS REGARDING ONE’S IQD, DONG OR FOREIGN CURRENCY. WE KEEP OUR ‘INVESTMENT $rsquo; IN HAND AND SECURED UNDER LOCK AND KEY REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION. THE WOLVES ARE OUT TRYING TO GATHER ‘IQD INVESTORS’. WE ONLY WANT TO CASH-OUT AT EITHER A BANK OR PRIVATE REGISTERED DEALER. TAKE CAUTION.

Guru OkieOilman:  I AM UP TO MY EARS WITH OIL REPORTS AND DON'T HAVE TIME TO REPUTE STATEMENTS BEING BANTERED AROUND ABOUT ME-

-BUT HERE GOES--I HAVE JUST RECEIVED E-MAIL'S AND PHONE CALL'S REGARDING ME BEING A PART OF AN ORGANIZATION CALLING ITSELF--NB88--

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS ORGANIZATION NOR WILL I PARTICIPATE WITH ANY ORGANIZATION REQUESTING DINARS BEING SENT TO SOME UNKNOWN PERSON.

THIS FOR ALL I KNOW MAY BE A LEGIT ORGANIZATION BUT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM PERSONALLY AND HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THEM TILL THIS MORNING.

NEVER PARTICIPATE WITH ANYONE OR ANY ORGANIZATION THAT WANT'S TO GET YOU TO SEND THEM YOUR DINAR'S ON A PROMISED RATE OR CASH IN DATE. THESE PRESENTLY ARE UNKNOWN QUANTITIES.

ONCE AGAIN--I AM NOT INVOLVED WITH ANY ORGANIZATION EXCEPT WITH THE BROTHERHOOD AND SISTERHOOD OF OUR FATHER AND SAVIOR. (THAT'S NOT AN ORGANIZATION---JUST SOUNDED LIKE ONE THAT SHOULD BE FORMED)--

I RECEIVED WORD THE FIFTH THIRD BANK IS ALSO TO BE INVOLVED IN THE FINAL PROCESS--OUTSIDE OF THAT AS OF THIS EXACT MOMENT--I HAVE NOTHING NEW AND AM STILL AWAITING THE GO-AHEAD TO MAKE "THE POST"------GONE

Guru BellaGrits:   WE DO THINK IT IS UNSTOPPABLE, AS IRAQ MUST HAVE THEIR BUDGETED MONEY TO OPERATE OR RISK LOSING EVERYTHING THEY'VE WORKED SO HARD FOR THE PAST 9-10 YRS.  WE DON'T FEEL IRAQ HAS ONE THING TO DO WITH THE RV...THEY HAVE SIGNED OFF ON EVERYTHING REGARDING THE RV PER OUR INTEL.  THE IMF IS NOT THE PRIME PLAYER...THEY HAVE DONE THEIR JOB...THERE WAS AN ISSUE THAT PLACED IT BACK WITH THE IMF LAST WK...HOWEVER, THAT WAS VERY SHORT LIVED...MY BELIEF IS IT WILL SHOW AT THE BANKS FIRST...AT ANYTIME.

WE KNOW THERE CAN BE A RV W/O COMING OUT OF CHAPTER 7, BUT WE CANNOT COME OUT OF CHAP 7 IN IRAQ W/O AN RV...DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? THE CHAP 7 HAS NO SIGNIFICANCE OTHER THAN IF THEY R OUT OF CHAP 7 IT MUST HAVE RV'D IN IRAQ.  THINGS ARE GETTING EXCITING...THAT'S ALL WE WISH TO ELABORATE ON...GREECE MAY/MAY NOT HAVE AN EFFECT; HOWEVER, WE FEEL IT COULD PUSH IT FORWARD.

this is completely different than most rv's...this is a world event...a world RESET...Changes are happening...we collectively feel this is necessary to be silent regarding much intel.

THIS IS IN THE BANKING SECTORS HANDS AS OF NOW....over the weekend, banks got the authorization to create $$$   out of THIN AIR...NOT the exchangers.

MAJOR good for us....This weekend the final "backups" that were causing delays were rectified (in the banks);

WE HAVE BEEN ASKED TO NOT GIVE SECIFIC DETAIL....I WILL HONOR THAT FOR YOUR SAKE AND MINE.   IMO...COME OUT HIGH TO DRAW IN LARGE DENOMS AND THEN GO LOW...PROBABLY A DIRTY FLOAT...(ONE THAT CAN BE MANAGED BY THE CENTRAL BANK AS NEEDED)

Guru Jonnywg:  IT IS NOW ADVANCED TO 0000.00 TBA RATE LOCKED IN.  WE ARE GETTING EXCITING REPORTS FROM OUR AGENCIES TONIGHT.    OUT OF IRAQ'S HANDS BUT THEY MAY ANNOUNCE FOR PUBLICITY.   EVERYONE HAS SOURCES AND I BELIEVE MINE AS THEY ALL SAY THE SAME

Guru Kaperoni:   [There is an article out...that the UN says Iraq failed the 5 year plan and there will now be a new 5 year plan beginning in 2013]   The 5 year plan that just ended or any other plan is not related to the rv...the rv will come as soon as they can coordinate it...they are ready...it is a priority...i should say #1.

I think it's in Maliki's best interest if he wants to stay as Prime Minister to get this done in the next 10 days. Some people on these websites say nonsense like the National Conference has already taken place and we just haven't heard about it. That's not true. I would expect the National Conference to be somewhere around mid month, around the 15th. It definitely has not occured yet so we just need to sit tight and let it happen. Even though they have been ready for months and months and months we're not going to have an RV until there is an announcement of a unified government.

There has been no official statement that the tariffs have been postponed. Just that one MP calling for it. They can't impose tariffs without an RV and they can't have accession to the WTO without an RV so it all snowballs. The GOI is getting the squeeze economically because no one wants to invest in Iraq right now until they see what occurs.

THIS IS IN IRAQ'S HANDS. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BANKS. SHABIBI IS WAITING ON THE NECESSARY CRITERIA TO MAKE THIS SUCCESSFUL. HE'S LAID THIS OUT FOR US IN THE PAST. IF WE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL NATIONAL MEETING, SHABIBI SHOULD ACT FARILY QUICKLY. SHABIBI CONTINUES TO PREPARE FOR THIS SO CLEARLY HE THINKS THIS WILL HAPPEN AND IS DOING EVERYTHING HE NEEDS TO ON HIS END.

Guru BWM:   sources are saying that the screens have not changed...so the whole TBA 0000 whatever is still the same as it was last week... there was a minor adjustment this weekend but it's back to where it was last week. I'm only looking for one significant change...the one that says I can go to the bank...and cash out.

Guru Doc: 
  The politics are in high gear around the 15 days ultimatum given to Maliki concerning Ebril.  Maliki in his true fashion is trying to stall.  Albzoni is quoted as saying "..that the Federal Government cannot implement the Convention as the deadline given to them, there are insurmountable problems between the political blocs such as the balance of State institutions and the implementation of the constitutional article (140)."  Whats interesting is Barzani is not backing down and his response was "... understand the fact that the Kurds are not guests or immigrants, but they are the owners of the land and they are one of the ancient nations which inhabited region, so it is their right to choose to unite voluntarily with their Arab brothers in Iraq and also have the right to separate."  It will be very interesting to see who blinks first.  We should know in another week.  

We do believe the CBI has a good idea of the magnitude of individual dinar holders outside Iraq.  We simply maintain they are not concerned.  Our best estimate would suggest there are  < 1,000,0000 individuals holding on average < 1,000,000 dinar.  This would put these holdings at around 1 trillion dinar.  In the grand scheme of things this is insignificant and we need to understand that this has very little impact on RV plans.  The RV is about Iraq becoming part of the civilized world once again.  Only at that level is Shabibi concerned. Anyone who thinks they can impact this by communicating rumors via any media outlet or blog is simply having delusions of gander.  This also includes us.  We simply report, you decide.

Guru Randy Koonce:
   We are really close to seeing the National Conference. Maliki has said that he is ready to do this.  All has been done in Parliament.  All that needs to be done is the Stratigic Council and the Ministers, announced in the public.  What we are looking at is political.  Are we close, I believe so, as soon as Talabani announes the National Meeting, we are done with this thing.  Chapter 7 will not be lifted until we have a Stratigic Council & Ministers. Follow the news and look for these certain things.  Do we feel that this is coming to an end - yes.  Maliki can force them to call a no confidence.  Do I think he will - no.  I feel very good about where we are at.  Each day that goes by for the next 2 weeks is a good day.  We were kind of hoping to see the National Conference today, but it didn't show.  Rate - $3.41, it's all about the budget.

Guru Footforward:   no, my opinion has not changed...no, i am not worried one bit...yes, im expecting the rate to be great...no, im not worried about any little thing...THE DAY AINT OVER YET!

Guru Poppy3:   no less than 5 articles yesterday and today about raising the value of the dinar and the rate is yet to be determined by the cbi. It is very exciting that the talks are rapid and very direct. The sources say this is our week and i believe them and they think the push is on to get this activated.  If all goes well at the n/c we should be cashing in in a very few days.

Guru SoonerPatriot:  I've got to run, but before I do, just let me say, I'm looking behind every bush for something else that could cause us to be delayed another hour or another day. I don't see anything hiding out there. What's happening in Iraq, IMO, does not matter. We are there waiting for timing - that's all I see

Guru Breitling:
   You just don't redenominate for no reason.  The redenomination is the result of the reduction of the money supply and the value added to it.  They need the smaller notes to represent that.  They have to raise the value & lower the money supply at the same time.  That forces them to change to rate, so they have to redenominate. You have to have currency that represents the new count of dinar with the higher number on it.  People don't understant the numbers, these guys that say it's going to revalue at $4 or $5, they don't get it.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  The current rate of the IQD was never designed to be a permanent fixture. It's simply a place holder, an imposed, artificial rate that has never represented the countries genuine standing in the world. Iraq truly is a gold mine and we expect to see our suspicions confirmed very soon. The recent pressure on Maliki, upcoming National Meeting and a fully implemented Erbil agreement may be just what the Dr. (Shabibi) ordered.

Guru TNT Tony:  Tony thinks this week. We r waiting today , Bank people are stating things r occuring at banks anomalies happening...Nothing bad ...all looks good.

ony says that banks have to follow Federal guidlines and will not have money in the bank to cover the Rv'd money ... so over the weekend the gov't agreed to back up the RV and the banks will be able to give you permission to spend RV'd money via a checkbook, black card or whatever instument you qualify for.  The rv'd money will only be available digitally, don't expect to walk out with a wad of money.

Tony says rates will be HIGHER then you think and for a SHORT period of time so they are planning that. They will be settiing appointments and banks will NOT be open 24 hrs ..

Guru Gary:  Gary says he is hearing the same. Pieces from banks that final backups are completed , key issues were clarified and reserves had to be taken care of.

They needed more money in the banks. No more delays. He thinks there is no political issues being the hold up. They are moving forward Maliki lost support and people that backed him originally is not backing him anymore.

Banks needed guidelines and met most of them lst week. and will be released at their discretion

Guru Checkmate Dan:  hello all late Sunday call... appreciate the invite, thanks for the invite Dan & the rest of you , Had a good weekend with family but I will get to the punch line... yesterday.. some calls that were enlightening... some clarity that helped our positions... asked not to reveal nothing, as something is going on, or I wouldn't come on... some really cool things coming on.. hopefully starting tomorrow...

don't go do anything crazy.. hold on for a moment... some very interesting things happening... really good situation... see how much we can add for tomorrow... maybe just wait 24 hours... it is time to move forward no matter what whatever it is... we have a group to help we will do a call tomorrow... and talk tomorrow right now... don't get caught up in encryption.. shouldn't have said anything... got on with a bit of risk... just hang on... be a really good week, my kind of good week....

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  Lord we bring to You the pressing issue of this end time wealth transfer blessing – The RV of the Iraqi Dinar– This dinar is NOT the answer only YOU are.  Father God many prayers have been sent up to You regarding this blessing...we have not asked for selfish reasons Lord but with a desire first to further Your kingdom, to set the people of Iraq free from financial bondage and be a blessing to others.  You promised all of OUR needs would come IF we FIRST seek Your Kingdom. THEN and ONLY THEN will all the other things be added unto us...

Lord we believe we are in the last hours prior to this RV manifesting as so much has happened even in the last two days – we want to NOT ask for this RV but to turn our hearts toward You with an attitude of praise – We are humbled and forever grateful to have been chosen for such a time as this.   We chose to wait for Your perfect will in the TIMING of this RV as You could have given in and allowed this RV way back but it would have only been Your permissible timing, which would have lacked completion..

So Father God we praise You for the lesson of Your permissible will vs. Your perfect will and again as this ride has taken us, YOU have molded us, shaped us, removed things from our lives that You wanted changed and we are so grateful.

Your word states “Wealth and riches are in my house because I am empowered with God’s anointing and favor to draw wealth.” PS 112:3, Duet 7:15. therefore we decree and declare that NOW in the Name of JESUS every assignment to prevent this RV from manifesting be cancelled null and void, we decree and declare that every plan of man and hindering principality is bound IN Jesus Name …

Now we speak to the Spirit of Finances and Prosperity from the heavenly throne of God to lose this RV into fruition SUDDENLY in Jesus Mighty Name...We Decree it is done with great abundance. We all praise You for hearing and answering our prayer in the Name ABOVE ALL HEAVEN AND THE EARTH - TO THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER whose Son is the LORD, JESUS Christ AMEN and SELAH.

Guru Generals64:  Don't listen to these people on the postings who are NOT qualified to give financial advice....They (the posters) have even been asked not to give that kind of advice.  You guys/gals..... there seems to be NO GOSSIP to spread as the rumor mill has been asked to stop and let the truth evolve.... However, some of the wanna-be's just keep on trying to be important....

First of all some of the advice (financially) being give is enough to get those people in trouble with the Security Exchange Commission... As, they are not licensed or qualified to present the information

I have a friend who buys repossessed and insurance claims on mobile homes... He brings them to one location... rebuilds them and then sells them... they are stupid cheap and he is now stupid rich.... Might think about that one..

The GREAT thing is people like YOU are noticing the facts that bad information is being put out... and that needs to stop... Uh, that didn't come out right...The bad information needs to stop...gotta go make some coffee

Tb30 Bank Story:  I went into my Chase bank late Friday night. No customers were in there. Six chase people met me at the door, asking me what brought me in, what could they do for me. If I would of had time I would have said I have 10 million Dinar I want to cash in please. Just to see the look on their faces.

I don't have 10 million dinar. All I was doing was depositing a check and they wanted to fill out the slip for me and everything. Kind of wierded me out

The teller I talk to everytime I go in. He told me he follows all the dinar talk on the internet , because at the bank they are tight lipped about it. They have been trained and are waiting for the release, but that is all that is said to the tellers. I have to go back later this week and I'll see if they do it again and I'll mess with them if I have time.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum