Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Q & A w/One Who Knows #10 4/17/17

Go down

Q & A w/One Who Knows  #10  4/17/17 Empty Q & A w/One Who Knows #10 4/17/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:42 am

GCR Questions & Answers (Good Ones) Part 3

=======================================
Post/Question: (24)
====================================

This is a question for One Who Knows , if you would be so kind as to deliver it.

My question regards the issue of giving/gifting to friends or family.

For some time my intention has been not to provide gifts or gifting letters. The reasons are:

1. Most of my chosen recipients would not know how to adapt to or understand the redemption process or , more importantly, to know what to do with such large sums of money after it passed into their possession. These people would be pleased to have a sum of money generating interest (at rates which they could probably not negotiate themselves anyway, the way I expect to be able to do) and would be

happy to receive the large interest payment at intervals for the remainder of their lives.

2. It is difficult for me to know what amounts I have available to give away before I finish my own redemption process.

For these reasons I have been intending to establish trusts for them at the point in redemption process where I have expert counsel and am establishing my own trust vehicles. At that point I have the correct perspective on the total amount I have to give, and I have counsel to attend to their particular needs and abilities.

Is this a reasonable plan or not? If not, could you offer corrections?

Thank you.

Raphaelle

Answer:

I love everything about your plan. The only advice I would give you is to realize that a gift is not a gift until you let go. That means they have total freedom to do whatever they want with their gift. Remember that strings have two ends, the one that is connected to your gift and the other that remains connected to you. When you let go, not only do you give them freedom, you give freedom to yourself as well. I wrote a great post on this concept:

"Give Freedom With Your Gifts" - Guest Post by One Who Believes

Post/Question: (25)

Thank you so much, One Who Knows, for your cheerful, upbeat, happy demeanor all these years. It's such a joy to read you. You are a continuous beacon of light.

My question:

I have gifted 6-people Foreign Currency. THEY are not in ANY system. Only I am because I bought the Currency online. When I receive an 800#, can I share that 800# with those 6-people?

Thank you. Bless you. Everything is so exciting. Dare I BELIEVE we are in our FINAL week!!

xo, Kat

Answer:

YES, please do share the information with your Giftees as well.

I do think we are at the end, and it may be going right now as I type this.

Post/Question: (26)

"For OWK Re: Segment List"

Dear OWK,

Thanks for the segments post. Seems like a very wise approach by the Elders. One quick request though:

We are two siblings (from Europe) and have been following the currency updates for a few years, and very much look forward to serving humanity with our funds. We are most likely not on any email list though as we have never subscribed to anything. So now we worry that we might be left behind at this last stage! Very grateful if you could please add us onto your email list - I have asked Patrick to forward my email to you.

Thanks to you (and all the other helpful posters here) and Patrick for your patience and dedication to this community. I really admire your joyful spirit and service here on this site!

Blessings to All,
Two Siblings

Answer:

Remember that if you bought currency by mail, or at the Bank, or at a Physical Currency Dealer or an internet Currency Dealer, they already know who you are. BTW, I "get" that you are already on an early contact list.

Also, the 800#s and Instructions will still be put up on the website anyway. So, there is no way you would miss out.

Post/Question: (27)

"Question for OWK Re: Exchange Contact Info"

First... as others have expressed... Please accept My heartfelt gratitude to Richard (OWK) and Patrick for everything you are doing. Thank you again!

I would like to know how I can sign up for your contact group (OWK) re: 800#' notifications? Your help is very much appreciated. Please advise.

My love to all.

MRD

Answer:

I would say the same things as the above (answer):

Remember that if you bought currency by mail, or at the Bank, or at a Physical Currency Dealer or an internet Currency Dealer, they already know who you are.

I also "get" that you will get and early appointment email with the 800#s and instructions.

Again, same as above, it will be on the net as well, so nothing to worry about.

Post/Question: (28)

1)What happens do the balance of the money that I do not take, if I choose not to negotiate higher rates but just accepted the scream rate for the Zim and other currences?
2) Who gets the balance?
3) If someone else get the balance, is there a good use done with It?
Best regards
Jerry
P.S. Thank you for all you do to help so many to make a clear intellectual decision moving forward!

Answer:

First, the bank is not going to get it, that is why they want you to get the higher rates. While there is some sort of buy-back situation, HSBC is the only bank dealing with the ZIM. Frankly, in the new Benevolent system, where ever it "Goes" will be beneficial anyway. You no longer have to burden your thoughts with that kind of thinking. All is well now, and forever more! The game is over, we won.

Post/Question: (29)

"For One Who Knows - Segment Groups"

Dear OWK,

First of all, thank you for what you do, you are making the unbearable bearable.

I am not in any group just an individual, would it be possible to be included into your Segment Group?. Obviously Dinar Chronicles have my email address, could you please get in touch with me if that is possible.

One Who Hopes
UK.

Answer:

First, I am glad to hear that you are not in some Exchange-Group. I also "Get" that you will be contacted by email, and if that doesn't happen, it will be on the net just as planned.

Remember that if you bought currency by mail, or at the Bank, or at a Physical Currency Dealer or an internet Currency Dealer, they already know who you are.

Post/Question: (30)

"Question on Understanding Segments for OWK"

"Understanding the Segment, GCR Roll-Out Plan" - One Who Knows - 4.16.17

Thank you, OWK, for your patience. I know you are getting many questions on your understanding of the segment rollout. I have a few concerns.

1. Depending on just a receipt of an email, from someone that most likely has never emailed me before, runs a great risk of the email going to junk mail. Most people won't be diligent in checking their junk email box. The failure rate of the email not reaching its destination potentially seems high. That seems like a flawed approach.

2. I'll receive an email from someone I know? I don't know any guru's email address. Consequently, anyone saying they were a guru (and they really weren't ) could email me and I would never know the difference. This offers great potential for anyone wanting to deceive people as a concern.

3. I'm dependent on being on someone's list? Frankly, I can't imagine who's list I would be on, except possibly Dinarland. I'm sure others feel the same, and this seems like many could drop through the cracks and would have to wait on numbers eventually being posted.

4. The exchange centers are trained and ramped up for the eventual onslaught of John Q. Public. They are ready to handle that volume. So, my question would be, why can't they handle the onslaught of a small minority segment of the population with the T4? Seems if they will be able to handle the public, then why would they be worried in handling a much smaller amount (T4)? Seems that would be a breeze comparatively speaking. Why the segmenting of this step?

With this all being said, another issue arises. Logistically, lets use 20 million T4 in the USA out of the 50 million worldwide as an example, have Zim. Supposedly, Zim is to be exchanged only at military bases. There are roughly 600 bases in the USA (provided google is correct). Over a 10 day period working 24 hours a day for T4, would mean they have to see 137 people per hour. That means they have to have 411 HSBC representatives at each base to run 24 hours a day in 3 shifts. I find that very unrealistic. So, let's say they aren't using just military bases, but using additionally all the HSBC branches in the USA too. That would mean they need 285 HSBC personnel at every location running in 3 shifts. I still find that unrealistic.

Being said that these military bases are heavily protected, including drones and spy planes, following you home to make sure you arrive safely doesn't really make sense. The money is already in the bank at that point. It seems the most vulnerable time is your ride to the military base. Are they tracking you then? If they are worried about your ride home, then what about 15 minutes later when I have to run to the grocery store? It seems we aren't getting all the information on this, because there are some holes in the logic and I know the military doesn't allow for holes. I'm sure I'm not the only person that going to a military base seems nerve racking to me. We are use to the military bring run by the Cabal, and the only thing we have is someone's word (which we don't know), saying the good guys control the military now. Not having definitive proof of this, considering the overall plan, seems unsettling to say the least. Going to a public store front bank seems a lot more comforting. So, running these numbers with 7000 exchange centers, verses 600 bases and 280 HSBC branches, seems more realistic for 20 million T4 members to be processed in 10 days. Logistically, otherwise, something doesn't add up. Can you fill in the perceived holes I'm seeing?

Thank you for your considerations on any of these issues.

Namaste.
Pat

Answer:

Pat, you have raised some EXCELLENT questions and points and I am so glad that you did! Let's start with your point about emails from people you don't know.

You said that an email from someone unknown may not be accepted and/or believed, and I agree! You have actually made the point for the NPTB and the Elders without even knowing it. THAT IS THE REASON FOR THE SEGMENT PLAN. When I email "My People" they know who I am and pay attention to my email. See how smart this segment plan is? The notifications are first sent to people like me who have a "Downline" for lack of a better word, and we get to pass on the message because we already have a relationship with our friends, and family. My People will open my email and take what I say seriously, especially since we all know this is the roll out plan.

So, will this work for everyone? Maybe.... Maybe not. Would you open an email that says TETELESTAI from a currency dealer? I can't say for you, but I bet many would especially since this GCR is rolling out. But, they already have a back-up plan. Post the number on the net. So, if you don’t get the number in your email, or you are not confident about it, then just wait till it is on the net, then act.

However, if you have doubts about the validity of the information you get in the email, you can always call the number and ask all the questions you want to become comfortable that this is a REAL number. I am quite sure that they have ways of making you feel better, since this is VERY LIKELY to come up. Trust the plan, and give it a chance.

Now for your question #4) We don't know everything that is involved in rolling out a Once In The History Of Earth Change like this one, but I am sure it is way bigger than we know or will ever know. I am going to give them a pass on this one because I am not qualified in the least to judge the roll out plan.

As far as Zim redemptions. The new information is that ALL OFFSITE EXCHANGE LOCATIONS will handle ZIM. I think that was about 7,000. So #1) there will be one near you, and #2) They will be able to handle the volume, and #3) They will be EXTREMELY SAFE! That is a trifecta!

Yes, they will track you, for your own protection. My plan is to go right home after the Appointment, so that they know I made it home and I am safe. Will I stick to that when I have cash in my pocket.....? I hope so, but I might make a stop or two. The point is EVERYTHING IS BENEVOLENT NOW. Accept it and be free, or fight it and be miserable, the choice is yours. Nothing to worry about, all is well.

Post/Question: (31)

1.What religion do you think believe 'chinese' elders?Budhism or ...
2.Do they support chaneling messages?
3.Are they etheric or living?
4.When they are reading IDC,do you think they are posting too?
5.If yes then under what posting names?

Im my opinion they are christians and RV is backed partly by Solomon's treasure.Names are (I will not tell first-after you then me)

What do you think?

Still you dont want surrender?

Peter Kasaj

Answer:

Peter, the Elders are NOT Religious in the Cabal Programming sense. They operate at a much higher "State of Being" that is Love based. You will one day grow out of the Programming of religions such as "Worship," as nothing could be farther from the truth of Love in the Universe. Love yes, worship, NO.

Yes they read IDC, and love its energy signature.

They change form, at will, to any age or any form.

They have no need for anything especially Gold. This was gathered as part of the Game-Plan to one day free us from the grips of the Cabal that would be ruling by then. The day that Love triumphed over Fear, was long predicted, expected, and planed for. We are just playing out the final strategies of our part of the Game!

Post/Question: (32)

"Segments in the UK"

Dear OWK,

Thanks for telling us about the segments. It is worrying for me though because I am not part of a segment as such. Someone told me about the Dong and so I bought. The person that told them knows someone in the USA. That is as close as we get to being part of a segment. It is very upsetting though after all the assurances that we would get 800# numbers and full instructions, now we are effectively told that unless we know the right people we may never get to know the numbers to call. Obviously I can understand it but it means some people especially those in the UK like me don't really know how to get hold of an 800#.

I am very grateful to you for letting us know about this as we would still be looking out for published 800#. Is there any way we can become part of a segment, or even part of your segment.

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.

We have been let down so many times, tomorrow, tomorrow tomorrow and now that it actually is nearly tomorrow we don't know how to get hold of the number.

Thanks very much for keeping us informed.

All the best

Celes

Answer:

All is well. The 800#s and instructions will be published just as promised. NOTHING HAS CHANGED ON THAT. So, what is the issue? Nothing as far as that goes.

It is just that the idea of notifying people through emails has been explained more completely. People will be getting emails just like we were told, but the only thing is that they will be sent EARLY. That's all. People who can be contacted directly, or indirectly through someone else (Segment Leader), will get started right away. That's all.

Doesn't it make sense that they want to get as many people going and through before they put the numbers in plain view of the World? Of course, that is the smart move. Will EVERYBODY get contacted that way? No, that is why they are still posting the numbers on the net, just like they promised.

However, here is a point that I have not made enough

The difference between the email contacts and the Internet posting of the 800#s, could be hours or a couple of days or so. It is VERY QUICK. Remember they want us ALL DONE ASAP. So it is no big deal, because when it starts rolling out, it will be very fast.

By the way, you said you bought Dong? Remember that Basel III is Worldwide and it mandates that the currency dealers keep track of those things. If you bought currency by mail, or at the Bank, or at a Physical Currency Dealer or an internet Currency Dealer, they already know who you are.

BTW, Now that they have told us how the emails will be sent, I think that it is a BIG CLUE that it is going or is about to be going very soon.

Post/Question: (33)

1. HSBC Wealth Managers. If the people who are wealth managers at HSBC (or other banks) are that good at what they do, they are then good enough to have bought some currency and will no longer be working anywhere. Where are the banks going to find qualified people to be wealth managers when all of the currency holders have exchanged?

2. When the RV happens, there will be large spending with the funding of humanitarian projects. The goods and services that are needed for the projects will have more demand than supply. What is there to prevent run-away inflation?

Answer:

I can't answer the Wealth Manager issue exactly. Some were under agreement that they would not purchase, and others agreed to work for a while after this goes. But, I do expect some turn over in the first year or so. As far as what a Wealth Manager will be doing for you in this new World, I wrote a Post:

"Question Re: HSBC Wealth Managers" - One Who Knows - 3.11.17

I also wrote a post about advice on setting up your trusts:

"Questions About: Trusts" - One Who Knows - 2.25.17

I am not an economics major, but I am quite sure that the minds who are behind this plan, namely Grandfather, have been around for over 2.5 Billion years, and I feel confident in his ability to figure out and solve that issue. I am not going to lose any sleep over the matter.

Post/Question: (34)

"My Two Cents"

Just my two cents worth:

I have only told only one person about the Zim and they told me it was a scam. They are blind. As I contemplated and prayed about this the Lord said that these people are blind for a reason. They are people who would never give a penny to anyone therefore the Lord has blinded them. The Lord will only entrust to those who are wanting to share with others who have nothing. I have told no one else because if God wanted them to know and realize that it is for helping others He would open their eyes up.

Everyone hang in there and keep the faith!!! I want to thank everyone who has kept us all up to date on what is going on with the GCR RV. It is very much appreciated. God bless everyone!!!

Answer:

Agreed. Those who are supposed to be here and have this money are here and will be getting it. It is hard to accept that some will have and others will not, but that is the perfect order of the Universe. The easy example is the Lottery winner who ends up worse off, if not dead, due to big money. Who are we to know who would or would not be able to handle this money? Just go with how you feel. Tell the ones you feel like telling and forget the rest. No worries, it all works out in the end.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum