Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17

Go down

"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17 Empty "Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:42 am

"Procedures and Vital Info, Time is Short" by HHB - 3.4.17

Ladies and Gentleman:

Finally I am authorized by the trade group and the currency purchaser to give out the following information. It is very important to assist me and cooperate fully with what is stated and needed. Transparency is vital and to get the preliminary work done is vital.

If there is currency or bond or boxes yet to be submitted - please do so quickly. The door will close very shortly.

FIRST let me commend you for your understanding and patience over the time. Intermediaries and Asset Owners/Holders after submitting bonds and currency have mostly conducted yourself with patience and a professional manner with this process that at times seems unending and turbulent.

Now on to some updates of what’s been going on over the past few months while we have all been waiting for capability of the Global Financial Revaluation/RV – (starting of the new asset backed currencies). This has been and continues to be ongoing with Gag order on the final dates, yet it is knocking at the door and thus this note to you and I have been given permission to write you.

For those owners and intermediaries who have submitted packages - I am told as one of a few intake agents - that due diligence has preliminarily been done on the submitted packages. There is a very large ratio of fraudulent packages that have been submitted and will not be further processed. However, many more packages remain valid and the owners will be contacted when the buyer and trader is ready.

The trader and buyer of currency will make arrangements for the currency, bonds and boxes to be securely delivered, to provide contracts and give out the rest of the logistics. It is very important not argue, try to negotiate, etc with the trader representatives. There is a zero tolerance as this operation is vast, requires time targets to distribute trillions of dollars and there is far more products than the ability to pay for it all. in other words, the it is a buyer's market.

Realize this operation is designed to provide money to jump start the world's economy and humanitarian efforts. Thus with currency disbursements, the owner keeps his money minus 10% fee. I get one 3.33% and split it with intermediaries.

With bonds and boxes - these are put into a trade platform. 80% of the proceeds goes towards humanitarian projects controlled by the owner of the bonds, 15% is cash to the owner and 5% goes to the intermediaries. I divide the 5% up.

With the requirements of Project Participation you have two optional directions SO FOR PROJECTS make your decision, we encourage you to get involved where ever possible. Assemble your project information, be ready with a minimum of an executive summary to begin with, spelling out timelines, budgets, benefits, employment hiring etc.

i. Create and receive approval for your own project development; humanitarian, economical, environmental or other such cause. Maintain Ownership.

ii. Pick Up a ready to go project – Some JV Capabilities here.

Important to you:

Transactions and Banking MOVING FORWARD the HIGHEST CONCERN with any type of these transactions is the need for SECRECY and SECURITY (NDNA to be signed) for all concerned, especially individuals (asset owners and intermediaries/brokers), not to forget those who have helped you get here. I have spoken about this in the past. NOW is the crucial time to begin that process.

For those of you who have a US domestic Wells Fargo Bank Account or an International US Wells Fargo Bank Account, you are for the most part on track and ready to receive funds when the Foundations Paymaster begins to payout. Others that do not yet have accounts should arrange with Wells Fargo Bank to open an account today, or when arriving in Reno, U.S. and then open such an account.
{Why?} Because this will allow for ledger to ledger transactions by the Paymaster that are not visible to everyone and limits access. You should also request an Attorney Personal Banker to handle your account(s) and set up junior accounts to the main deposit account as a means of layering exposure. (i.e. have an additional business account; personal account for daily and monthly expenses; large transactions like homes and automobiles, etc.– funds should be delivered by your Personal Attorney Banker via a cashier’s check from yet another sub account).

In addition, you all need to have legal and financial counsel moving forward if you are with a top (5-6) CPA- Accountancy Firm – (good), if not you need to engage those services. In some cases, they can even assist in the structure of Trust Accounts and entities that are compatible with Paymaster transfer payments discussed above.

Your well-being and safety for you and your family must be your utmost consideration, especially with the new wealth you are about to acquire. Yes by managing projects, doing good for others and making the environment (Earth) a better place for humanity you will also acquire and accumulate valuable private wealth, an empire for some. So to be safe from a legal and financial perspective we again strongly recommend that you seek out one of the top domestic and international tax attorneys and accountants who specialize in the various Wills, Trusts, and Corporate Entities around the world.

We also suggest that you consult with top security companies in your area, get comfortable with one to discuss with you and your family, measures that should be taken for you and your loved ones when it comes to safety and security.

NOTE: Please do not directly or indirectly attempt to have any such entity contact, any of us at this time.

Simply discuss your impending income and the needs for their services.

Some firms for consideration #1. KPMG is an international Firm with understanding ability in this area; also for consideration, Price Waterhouse; Ernst & Young; Deloitte & Touche and others.

Pick the one you are comfortable with and trust.

I will be emailing you all soon to follow up, asset owners will be first.

Intermediaries/Consultants receiving fees, you will also be required to have Wells Fargo Banking Accounts ready or will have to open one in the US. I will also contact you requiring CIS and Passport/Legal Photo I.D. and your Banking Information.

If you’re outside the US and are having a problem opening a Wells Fargo International Account contact one of the Big 5 top accountancy firms as discussed above.

So be Ready Now and you will have an easier experience. Take your time who knows where you’ll be in line.

Best Regards   Hxxxxx X Bxxxx

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum