Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dr. Clarke 2/17/17

5 posters

Go down

Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 Empty Dr. Clarke 2/17/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:05 pm

DR. CLARKE: Remember 2 weeks ago, in our Jan. 31st blog post (https://www.dinardaily.net/t60866-dr-clarke-1-31-17), when we said that “The Perfect Storm” was coming by the very end of February? Do you remember the movie, with George Clooney & Mark Wahlberg? (6-30-2000…true story of 10-28-1991 epic storm event)… they left the bay on a FISHING expedition, into the sea, on a perfectly calm, beautiful day, and within hours, (3) different massive storms converged into ONE massive, destructive storm, the likes of which, had never been seen before - EVER. THEY DIDN’T SEE IT COMING. IT WAS “UNPREDICTABLE”, because it happened so FAST…..it was actually “ILLOGICAL”. 

But in the end, there was Peace and Calm, with a Brand New Day at Sea, even though NOTHING, would EVER be the same again.

As a metaphor, In our View, this is what is about to take place, from February 21-28, 2017, and is already shaping up right NOW. 

Ok, enough with the stories, metaphors, and riddles. We’ll be direct. We could make this 10 pages long, and there is OH SO MUCH MORE WE COULD SAY, but we’ll keep it short, and give you a few dates to look at, “FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY”. 
Please Read this post, very carefully, as to the details, and we suggest read it several times, to get the exactness of what we’re bringing you, to Maximize your “Illogicalness” (Love that word).

IRAQ: In our view, and by ALL our indicators, we think Iraq will Officially Print a NEW, significantly increased Dinar Rate, which will be applicable country-wide, between FEBRUARY 26 - MARCH 6, 2017.……then, a “6 Week OPTIMUM Exchange Window”, through to around April 16th will ensue, of which, you’ll have many choices. “OPTIMUM, being the key word”. (Use your discernment). The Middle East “REGION” will see more than ONE country’s currency significantly increase, simultaneously.
We’re NOT going to speculate about “Rates”, at this time.

*This is an Important Trigger: We also see Iraq making a very important announcement publicly & officially, about ALL of Mosul being ISIS free of control, and Iraq’s improved Safety & Security (with details), on or before February 28, and thus in tandem with the new, official rate. 

VIETNAM: Very close, if not at the Same Time Frame (Feb. 26 - Mar. 6, 2017), it is our opinion, based on ALL our indicators, that Vietnam will Officially Print a NEW, significantly increased Dong Rate, which will be applicable country-wide……Then, an “OPTIMUM Exchange Window”, that will extend into the Late - JUNE time period (FEB. 26 - Late JUNE), of which, you’ll have many choices (Notice this is Longer than the Dinar Optimum Exchange Window. OPTIMUM being the key word).

The Asian “REGION”, which includes the Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen, the Vietnamese Dong, and perhaps a couple others, (as Pres. Trump mentioned last week “REGION” & "sooner than people expect") in our opinion, will be included. You’ve been seeing the increased bank activity on the Dong this past week. Do you think this is by accident? Can you SEE the sign that’s being sent out, through “The System”, to pay attention to? Friends, there are NO ACCIDENTS, when it comes to foreign currency exchange, the Treasury, the Banks and especially with the Vietnamese Dong Currency……and especially RIGHT NOW…… and you know, we’ve continued highlighting the Dong, over the past year, with a spotlight, for a very good reason. 

This is ALL purely our SPECULATION, based on current circumstances. 
We’re NOT going to speculate about “Rates”, at this time.

ALL of these time frames, can Change right now, at the drop of a hat, because of the serious turmoil, chaos and unpredictability being demonstrated in the world today, in what we describe as “The Perfect Storm”, now happening toward, and reaching a High Spot, the last week of February. However, we STILL see, these time frames playing out, with the highest of probabilities. There are cycles in place, that are powerfully being completed, and we see them happening, RIGHT NOW.

If “The Perfect Storm” gets too severe, especially from Feb. 21 - 26th, and by the way, we DO NOT see an official war of any kind, but things are in that type of very critical circumstance……it could delay things into MID APRIL…..but we really don’t think, it will…yes we said, April….remember we mentioned April, back a few months ago……1% chance?....and if REALLY Severe, could be into the Last Week of JUNE.....(of course that's way too much "LOGIC", but very safe Logic, in most people's SAFE odds-making projections....

For instance, Yesterday, reports of 2 major bombings in Baghdad & Pakistan, along with Iran & N. Korea launching off missiles in defiance of U.N. treaties/sanctions last 2 weeks, Russian ship 30 miles off east coast U.S. RIGHT NOW, Michael Flynn fired as Natl. Security Advisor 23 days after his appointment by Pres. Trump, the U.S. embroiled in a Civil War (that’s how we describe it), Brazil & Venezuela in MAJOR Chaos, and well, not to mention EUROPE bankrupt and in shambles politically……there is more to add to the UN & IMF concerns globally right now……and there’s SURE to be some MAJOR cyber-hacking showing up soon, that is very serious, even “war-like”…..But, despite all this, we still think, positive currency movements will take place. 

Friends, the Major, long-time thieves & their networks, especially in the ME, have just recently had their Big MONEY (Trillions), including Oil control, and the massive funds it produces, CUT OFF for good, and they’re throwing a major hissy fit, a temper tantrum, because they can’t do anything else about it (except of course, fire off missiles & threaten in various ways) - they know what’s happening - the Big Money HAS left, and IS leaving for good….a MAJOR shift in Money Power & Resources, globally HAS and IS occurring.….however, the Newest Worldwide Alliance, is very strong, and very much in POSITIVE control….In any event, it will be very interesting to see where the Rates are, MID-APRIL, 2017, regardless. 

Also, we want to mention this now, because there may be (3) VERY significant, and important time frames to consider: (Last week of MARCH), (MID-APRIL), and (Last week of JUNE), even if and after, some currencies have already come out with their significantly higher, (Feb. 26 - March 6), as to what we call, a “Jump-Out Rate”…..which, we can talk about as things move along toward the summer months. We’re talking great Opportunities here…..

We know this is a lot of information, and a lot of dates, but please read all this very carefully, and as just a suggestion: Take some very “ILLogical Notes”, for future reference.

How do we arrive at, and get all our information? We just Guess. We’re “Guessers”. We just “pull it out of the air”. We “Guess” & “Entertain” at the same time. Imagine that.….so, you may not want to believe anything we post, or make any financial investments or moves, or any other plans, financial or otherwise, based on what we write, because we're not qualified in any way, shape or form, and especially not professionally, in ANY financial industry, making chocolates, teaching Uber Driving schools, or throwing Darts at balloons stuck in treetops, etc. GUESSING, is a very risky, unqualified, and unreliable activity….Usually. Maybe. Logically.

There’s this one other Little thing, we’ll mention, called Russia. Sooooo important to your money, and “when”…..that you’ll never read about. Watch the timing of their moves, and then don’t believe ANYTHING you hear or read about them. If Russia had a maiden name, it would be….. “Oil”.

Keep your Fingers crossed…over the next 9 days…and RELAX, no matter what you Hear or Read, knowing “The Perfect Storm” always passes, and all things become New, but NEVER EVER, the same. Tearing down, and building up NEW, has been the theme, over the past year or so……it will continue, for the BETTER.

PATIENCE (A little bit)
MEDITATE & PRAY that ALL PEOPLE WORLDWIDE, receive the Very Best outcomes, in the next couple of weeks.

From the Deepest Part of US, to the Deepest Part of YOU,

Dr. Clarke
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 Empty Re: Dr. Clarke 2/17/17

Post by Tinef2 Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:48 pm

I really thought the fake news/intel currency scam was dead ...silly me.

My idea of the perfect storm is the FBI, SEC and CFTC all following the content providers / gurus pumping dinar sales for the dealers and the recap sites that provide kick backs to the content providers to promote site visits & ad revenue clicks . 

Q: Re-Crap while you're trolling... why is it you block honest & balanced feedback and only promote comments - commentary that supports your business model? Simple question ...

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:52 pm

Scumbag scammer!

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:05 am

Good ol' Clarke has windows into June..exactly like last year, when he was 100% wrong, 100% of the time.  100% of the time, folks.  He started lying in Jan 2016, and hasn't stopped.  CBI cannot print new, high-valued IQD.  Cannot.  Mathematically and economically impossible. Been saying it since 2013. 

Please understand that 'gurus' collude with 'dinar sites' to drive 'speculative investors' to 'dealers.'  Fiction writers like Dr Clarke present windows in the future to encourage currency purchases, and sites like Recaps are complicit in the fraud.  Quid pro quos are plentiful.  Recaps knowingly prints lies so it can make money via web traffic and ads, and they knowingly act as an accomplice to defraud people by conning them into thinking they'd get rich by buying toilet paper currency.  They are FAKE NEWS.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:29 am

Good post REAP, I agree 100% recaps thrives on fake news, who knows that these characters are actually real that are posted on Recaps ,Maybe there just invented ,& introduced in this scam called the RV for more revenue for Recaps? I mean everything else had been a lie since Recaps started, there no credibility no more on there site because of the there fake news of a RV.

I closed the last conversation with Recaps, because they where not answering my questions nor anyone else's, we know that there followers come over here, how do I know that, it's because I do see once in a while a comment in there comments section, what I or some of you have talked about here on dinar daily. We called this our freedom to speak, & to speak the truth, real time facts. Recaps can't stand that , they have lost revenue from it. But they come over and say things to dinar daily owner who has not said a word, trying to keep us quite, because they know we speak the truth.

The funny thing about this, the owner allows Recaps to post here , & even saying things about legal action against the very person who let's them post here LOL,,,! ,,LOL,,! What does that say for us & what does that say for Recaps? Unless it fits recaps narrative you can't say a thing on there comments section, what a joke.
SO AGAIN RECAPS DON'T BLAME THE OWNER HERE ON DINAR DAILY , IM THE ONE YOU NEED TO ANSWER TO, I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY OF MY WORDS , IM A BIG BOY, GOT MY BIG BOY PANTS ON.

YOU GOT SOMETHING PERSONAL TO SAY TO ME RECAPS YOU KNOW HOW TO REACH ME.
I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG, BUT PUTTING OUT THE TRUTH. RECAPS LET ME PUT IT SIMPLY LIKE THIS, YOU MAKE MONEY ON LIES.
THE GURUS MAKE MONEY ON LYING, & YOU POST THOSE LIES, & THE GURUS DON'T LIE FOR NOTHING. PERIOD!!!!!

Hats off to Ponee & the rest of you soldiers "guru hunters"
BLESSINGS CHARLES
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:34 am

Dr. Clarke   2/17/17 Are-yo10
Mission1st
Mission1st