Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Dr. Clarke 1/31/17

3 posters

Go down

Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 Empty Dr. Clarke 1/31/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:49 pm

Paula:  DR. CLARKE,

CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE FURTHER THOUGHTS WITH REGARDS TO THE COMMENTS YOU MADE RECENTLY?

"Again, this is a VERY BIG WEEK......but what happens as February unfolds, and by the end of February......will look like a "World you've Never Seen before". EVER.

.......and we believe, that you will have more money in your pocket.....and there's much more"

DR. CLARKE: "Just a little bit"......We'll be able to tell you more, after February 12th. But for now, according to our view, there's a real possibility, and we say "possibility", that Iraq will implement a small rate increase between now and Feb. 5, and show it within the budget publicly.

What is uncertain NOW, is the next steps, because of the worldwide commotion, caused by you know who, in stirring up the pot......but for a very good reason. What's really uncertain, but KEY, is the progress particularly in Mosul - BECAUSE - read this closely....and we're NOT picking political sides, as we always state.......the Trump administration is throwing everything they have at it, right at this moment, through Gen. Mattis, which by the way was his FIRST (1st) Executive Order as President (FIRST) FOR A GOOD REASON......to End it ASAP & in Syria, as well.......BECAUSE, President Trump knows "where the money is at ".

The Big Money. Money that is U.S. money, by rights. The "People's Money". He has always known, that Iraq & the ME, is where the massive wealth is centered, especially with regard to the U.S. future. Not just the currency, which is but a very small part of the wealth.

The real wealth is in the ground, in primarily OIL, at least for the long foreseeable future........and it's been moving through the hands of crooks, for too many years, by the Trillions. The new administration is cleaning out the last remnants of what is remaining there, as quickly as possible (ISIS)....but the Public WILL NOT BE MADE AWARE OF THE PROGRESS on ANY PUBLIC NEWS MEDIA, and with ZERO accuracy, at that - it's just Trump's way, as he's always said it - "why would you telegraph your military moves, before you do them? - It doesn't make any sense –

You're NOT going to know any factual details AHEAD OF TIME". They want to be able to suddenly and publicly announce that especially Iraq, and probably before Syria... is ISIS free, cleared, safe, liberated etc., so that the world is put on OFFICIAL NOTICE, and Business - Financial Business, in Iraq can not only be JUSTIFIED, but THRIVE FULLY. This is a WORLDWIDE MESSAGE, not just for Iraq. Take Note: THIS IS CLOSER TO HAPPENING NOW, THAN YOU THINK.

Iraq has not posted their NEW rate yet, including the Budget, because they've been WAITING.

Waiting on the Inauguration.

Waiting on ISIS progress.

Waiting on Trump's next moves & the sealing of their U.S.- Iraq relationship officially.

Waiting on the Weather (metaphor) to calm down a little.

Waiting on Russia.

Waiting on the BEST timing, to let things move, which has been a combination of seeing what happens in the U.S., and how far they can advance against and within Mosul & in Syria.

The more they advance, the quicker they can move the rate, at least UP A LITTLE BIT.......they want to get the ball rolling out of the gate, somewhat slowly, and let it pick up lot of steam over the next few months...the Economy demands it.......We're going to go ahead and tell you, that we see the month of MAY, as a VERY KEY MONTH.........we'll talk about that at a later date.

(You folks who referenced what we supposedly said about April, need to go back and re-read our posts, because you got the facts Wrong about April. You missed it - the main point.)

You're NOT going to read what we just told you, in any publication or news article. They're waiting for a little more SAFETY.

They're VERY SMART, and they cannot afford to make a costly mistake at this time. Remember, they are being driven and directed by the IMF. The IMF is in charge of ALL their financial dealings within. They're the "Managers" right now, with the FULL SUPPORT AND DIRECTION OF THE UN. (Why do you think Trump's not a fan of the UN?).

That will change, and they will move out, once ISIS is cleared, the initial increased rate is implemented, and the dust settles, after the fallout. We estimate the IMF will be in there for another year, probably till start of 2018 - and that's not a bad thing or detrimental at all.......(just our opinions).

So, all these articles you're reading from these professional guru News Posters, and calling it FACT, so as to try to pick, or guess, or pinpoint possible timelines, actions, lower denoms, atm machines, LOGIC etc., just because it's in print.......is ALL Misleading - because it's by special purpose that everyone is being misled IN PRINT - It's ALL Fanfare, to STALL.

TO STALL EVERYTHING, while they're moving in a different direction.....the Iraqi's know it, the News Media printing the articles know it, the CBI knows it, and the politicians know it, including Abadi. It's always a Setup folks. You should know by now, that it's ALL A SETUP.
The only ones that don't seem to know it, IS YOU!.....and the common people soaking it all up. ESPECIALLY those articles & broadcasts coming out of Iraq, or CBI, or any public news media outlet......USE YOUR HEAD FRIENDS.

You weren't born yesterday. Don't you think that EVERYTHING and

(Recaps Note) Dr. Clarkes post was cut off at this point……when large posts are in comments sometimes it cuts off if the post is to long…We hope Dr. Clarke will send us the remaining part of his post that was lost….Thanks Dinar Recaps)
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke   1/31/17 Empty Re: Dr. Clarke 1/31/17

Post by Chaz Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:57 pm

The things of wealth you are talking about will have to be harvested first
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountain Goatee Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:18 pm

(Recaps Note: Below is the remainder of the post not posted earlier.  Thank you Dr. Clarke for emailing it to us.) 

You weren't born yesterday. Don't you think that EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING that hits print or TV or even internet screens, is MONITORED and CONTROLLED, as to what you will be led to Believe? Come on, this is Iraq. This is the Middle East. EVERYTHING they do, is meant to Deceive their enemies & even their closest allies.....Confuse them, Lie to them, Mis-direct them......it's been this way for centuries......THIS IS HOW THEY SURVIVE & have SURVIVED......and you think they're going to give you accurate, pinpoint information to telegraph ahead of time and let you know what's REALLY GOING ON with their CURRENCY? or Government Politics? or Laws? or Budgets? or MILITARY MOVES while at WAR?.....what what their Truly Planning? Not a chance in Hell, friends.

If you're trying to figure this thing out, or have been trying to figure this thing out over the years, just by reading POSTED NEWS ARTICLES, and trying to make TRUTH out of it......YOU'RE IN THE DARK. LOST. MISLED......and playing in LA LA Land. Sure it might be entertaining to sift through the mountains of print, that these blog posters copy & paste for you to read, but this is NOT THE REAL INFORMATION!

So, what can you Believe? Very Very little, if ANY of ANYTHING!.....and you don't even have to believe us. You have to use your Heart Centered Discernment, Trust, and connect a few dots that seem and Feel RIGHT. 
Other than that, everything is "ILLOGICAL"......our favorite word.

Between Tomorrow (Feb. 1 and February 12), is a very important, critical, pivot point. We'll be able to speak more after the 12th, which by then, everyone COULD even have a small rate increase to work with.....we said "COULD", but's that's not THE END OF THE STORY........there's much more.

For you DONGERS: The Dong, as we've always said, is NOT waiting on Iraq to increase their dinar rate, but ARE WAITING on ISIS to be officially announced as cleared from Iraq & Syria. Until this happens, the Dong, and some others will not move substantially. Remember this, the next time you ask us about the Dong, cause you'll get the same answer, honey's...... 

We didn't mean to ramble this much this morning, but dammit, it's time for the BS to stop, with regard to false, and misleading information. 
"FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY" continues, and we're not kidding a little bit when we say, FEBRUARY will be a real Doozie, in terms of MASSIVE CHANGE - some Good, and some Not so Good, here on planet earth. 

The "Perfect Storm" is brewing and headed our way, by the last week of February.......but it's Required, to balance the scales......we'll have more detail after the 12th.

It's going to be a GREAT WEEK!....give it a few days.

Eagerly Forward,
Dr. Clarke
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:37 pm

Who cares about your details, there all false.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef2 Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:45 pm

wow, hard hitting good guess work. love you've extended the timelines again by saying nothing but stating the obvious, no facts, no inside contacts . just conjecture.

If I were a paid fake news provider for a sleazy recap site baiting people to come back for more, you're good, but you're running low on gas. 
Not your best work!

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Post by jwflatt Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:12 pm

Anyone that promotes Dinar Updates as a reputable site is questionable to me. The Dr says to keep listening to BGG and his crew as they are knowledgible about the situation. Bgg and his hencemen are BIG LIARS in the same category as was Tnt Tony.

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:13 am

Dinar Recaps, fake news with a twist, to make money that's the game they play, unfortunately it hurts people.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:33 am

Jon:  Dr. Clarke,

Thanks for posting again. I think I can speak for all of us when I say we all look forward to your thoughts. I saw where you mentioned May. Please don't tell us that you think this is going to drag out till May?

We are all so tired of this roller coaster. So if you will PLEASE level with us all, we're all big boys & girls, we can handle it. PLEASE give us your thoughts on what you believe is playing out with this.

We are not going to be upset with you if things don't play out like you think. It's all good. We just want to have some kind of idea.

Again, your opinion is important to us. No riddles please, just come straight out and give us your opinion. Thank you so much!  Jon

DR. CLARKE: Please Jon, and everyone else. Read the ENTIRE post VERY CAREFULLY. You cannot skim over our information, and miss the most important details.

RE-READ Exactly what we said about MAY.......and about Right NOW. TAKE YOUR TIME

RUBY, JON and everyone else reading. Don't JUMP to any conclusions, because you haven't read slowly or carefully enough, to get ALL the information presented.

We suggest reading it several times over. If you don't, then why even bother reading it at all.....because you'll be mis-informed!

We want you to BENEFIT.........We appreciate ALL your comments and interaction, and please, BE KIND TO EACH OTHER, in these sensitive times.......

Virginia Gentleman:  Dear Dr. Clarke;

Your comments, perspective, and judgement are extremely refreshing! Now that's entertainment. I think one of the most telling things that President Donald J. Trump did his first few hours in office was hang up a painting of one of his heroes... President Andrew Jackson.

I'm really asking you, Dr. Clarke if you agree or disagree with me here. So many Americans and the media are missing the main point of why Trump is putting Jackson on a pedestal, and they are misdirected by only pointing out Jackson's shortcomings. It is a fact, and historians agree that Jackson loathed the Rothschilds and their control and manipulation of the banking system.

Further, and most importantly, Andrew Jackson was the last person in power to out maneuver the powerful banking system and deal them deep damaging blows that would last for over seventy-five years. One could say Old Hickory took 'em to the woodshed.

They've always despised him being on the twenty dollar bill. I think President Trump is delivering a shot over the bow of the 'Powers That Be' with his very public admiration of President Jackson?

And this does reflect on this speculative investment as well as the value of the US Dollar in relation to the impact on all of the IMF (Rothchild Banking System) currency valuations in the near future.

Thank you, Dr. Clarke, kind sir or kind madame, and God's speed!!!

Virginia Gentleman
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:51 am

Clarke does a lot of double talk, that's a red flag right there, its a CON!!
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum