Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16

+2
Chaz
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 Empty Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:20 am

Highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 3-31-16: Guests are Sue, Yosef and Robert.

Transcription by Artneto, Mangelo, Visionary1  and others

Bruce: No more delays! We've had enough delays! I think...the delays are over! We hope they are over. I sure think they're over. We have a great call for you tonight. What I said earlier was that I hoped we'd be able to have our celebration call - that can still only fully happen if this goes down during the call tonight, which it could. We are on alert for the possibility of things happening.   Bruce Call: Intel pending...

Bruce - this still could be a celebration call.   what needs to be in place to back our currency is in place.   we are in the last moments.   it is ready to POP!

Bruce: Announcement by Sec of Treasury...Evidence of new currency coming out...  Have heard it is out in different areas of the country..

Yosef - Process to gold back currency GCR. On April 22, 2016 will be complete. Many things had to be checked off list.

There are 4 elements to bringing GCR

#1 - Banking/corruption/technology/new currency

#2 - getting all countries to agree

#3 - Military around the world to make exchanges safe and to settle private wars by those who want to stop GCR

#4 - government corruption

Every 6 hours something has been checked off that list to accomplish the RV/GCR.  We are close, about an inch away. we have accomplished alot.  take a step back and look at how far we have come. We are fortunate to be here. Many have died along the way. Many have suffered tremendous loss along the way - reputations tarnished, families / church leaders / best friends.  We are ready to walk across the bridge to our Blessing.

Yosef - 2004 dinar was over $3 but because of Desert storm it was made worthless. Dr. Shabibi was trying over 12 years to get gold/oil back and back on international level
Yosef - now money can come back to Iraq and return to Iraq. However, process is that all countries must approve Iraq on international level in order to allow us to trade at new rate, which will return the money to Iraq

Bruce rates over $4 in Iraq as of today

Yosef rates will be higher in some countries who helped bring about Iraqi freedom

Question - Budget rate in Iraq was $4.58 as of today. How does that relate to us going into the banks. Bruce says it does not. Our trigger is different

Robert - our trigger point is what? - what are we waiting on? - a systematic release of that 4 point checklist that we spoke of earlier. There is NO DELAY. We are at the finale
Robert - the amount of coordination of those 4 things to happen in order to allow the RV was a tremendous undertaking

Question - is it true that sanctions against Iraq have been lifted? If so, can tellers see new rates? Robert - yes, yes

Bruce we just need to be notified and release 800 numbers

Question - when I exchange can I get 4 cashier's checks and cash Bruce - yes. Cash threshold is over $5K

Q - how can call center handle volume of calls coming in? bruce - some calls will be forwarded. They are prepared for the volume

IS IT TRUE IRAQ SANCTIONS HAVE BEEN LIFTED? a: YES

IT IS LIKE THE AIRPLANE WITH SEATING - AND THERE ARE ALREADY PEOPLE ON THE PLANE - WE ARE LIKE THE BACK OF THE PLANE TO BE SEATED

CALL CENTERS EQUIPPED FOR VOLUME AND # OF OPERATORS TAKE CALLS AND FORWARD TO OTHER OPERATORS - WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE A LARGE VOLUME OF CALLERS - DOESN'T KNOW HOW MANY CALL CENTERS THERE ARE NOW BUT THINK THEY CAN ROUTE THEM EFFECTIVELY.

STAGGER EXCHANGE APPTS. - YOU MIGHT CALL IN AT 3:00 A.M. AND DEPENDING ON AMT. OF CURRENCY THEY ARE GOING TO PUT YOU ON A TIME AND LOCATION THAT CAN HANDLE IT

Question - I have great connections and none of my people say they have spendable funds. Can you clarify? - Bruce and Yosef said they know people with spendable funds at exchange or who had SKR's that were made liquid

DO YOU KNOW OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACCESS TO THEIR FUNDS AFTER EXCHANGING - ANSWER: YES. IT HAS HAPPENED MORE RECENTLY THAT PEOPLE HAVE FUNDS NOT SKRS AND SOME WITH SKR'S ARE BEING MADE LIQUID.

Question - Difference between Cap and structured pay out? Cap = only get so much dollar value in exchange. There is no cap. Structure payout = protect sudden wealth. Average person does not have training to handle such a huge principle and it will hurt them. Allows you to adjust to the wealth

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CAP AND STRUCTURED PAY OUT. CAP IS ONLY SO MUCH - CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS USE TO USE THIS TERM - THERE IS NO CAP. STRUCTURED PAY OUT IS DIFFERENT - YOSEF SAYS FOR YOUR BENEFIT NOT TO WITHHOLD FUND FROM YOU. MECHANISM TO PROTECT YOUR WEALTH FROM HAVING TO MUCH PRINCIPLE TO QUICKLY. SOME MAY BE VERSED BUT MOST DO NOT HAD THIS TRAINING AND CONFIDENCE –

Yosef - Zim is main problem for banks because rates are so huge in relation to face value. People do not know what they are getting into! Banks are trying to protect people from themselves!

Question - if take international rate on Zim, must we take structured payout regardless of amount? - Yosef - no on smaller bills. However, the larger shareholders of Zim - over 500M or maybe 1B require structured payoff. depends on your rate. Even whales, who already have millions/billions and team of people to manage are required to take structured payout

Yosef - banks want to slow us down so that we don't make mistakes

question - how much time and how slow will you go with projects? Robert - I have number, had lawyers create charts of projects from 0-6 months, then 6-12 months, etc. and placed number for each. Very strategic so that it is sustainable.

Yosef - give to God first! How much money do you need for the rest of your life, per year. give that to wealth manager to earn interest for the rest of your life, based upon that plan/amount needed to live on per year, for rest of life

Robert - separate trusts for each - personal, charity, investments, etc.

question - have two zim notes that have been soiled, or have serial numbers on sled, (sorry, could not understand) should I still take them in? Yosef - YES, Chinese elders want you to prosper, so will probably take them

Question - where to go to buy more currencies online. - Bruce - currency from sterling are good and exchangeable. Cannot tell you where to buy more. Google dealers or go on Ebay. But most dealers have shut down

question - i bought many 100T zim. At exchange I will have over 200 Billion. Is Wells Fargo only place to exchange? Is there a cap. Robert - no cap, but yes structured payout

question - put dinar and dong in separate accounts? Bruce - long ago was told that dinar would be tracked by IMF differently from other currencies, but that may have changed.

Robert - don't need separate accounts for different currencies because technology is better today and easier to track and trace currency

question - banks still report $10K withdrawal or deposits of cash. Is this still in place? Bruce - that rule was made to track drug dealers. Mainly for customers who do not ordinarily withdraw or deposit $10K. Robert thinks those minimums will go up when the new system is implemented.

question - Dr. Clarke said this will not happen until late April, or early June. Is he a plant, or real? If you and Ray Ren said that people have already exchanged, so how can you all be correct?

Bruce - will not comment on Ray or Dr.C, but I will comment on whether we are weeks away. Robert - we are WITHIN HOURS!! That's the intel that he has received

question - WF website said no plans to exchange dinar. I called and spoke with someone at WF who said its a scam and be careful. Robert - they want us to believe it was a scam. When Kuait revalued, there were lines out the bank because employees quit. The banks will not admit it until there are no more lies to tell

question - dong and zim in first basket - Bruce - Yes. and banks will offer you a trust. Robert - before you leave bank, make sure all currency is in a trust but you do not know what will happen when you leave. A HOLDING TRUST to keep funds protected. then get cap, trust attorney to modify

Robert - exchange took 45 minutes for one of the whales to set up structured payout. Don't be afraid of it . It is a good thing for us. It protects us

question - guru said dinar exchanging over $4 in Iraq. where is proof? I don't see it on Forex

- Bruce - will not show up on forex until later on. Proof is that Iraq citizens can use their cards in USA and that was rate of exchange

Question - who is holding it up? Bruce - there are some security issues they are working out, but the process is moving and we are almost done. Yosef - if you are struggling with your faith if you are still asking that question. We are on the other side believing in faith that it will happen.

Robert: as of this morning 84% of the prosperity packages have been delivered to the donors (i.e to the people who will give the funds to the recipients)

question - Whales/elite groups are receiving preferential treatment being allowed to exchange early. bruce - some don't believe that's fair, but that's the way it is. God is just so look at it that way.

Bruce - don't know details of structured payout, but just some parameters. Yosef - go into bank as a partner with bank. Tell them what you want to accomplish and bank will help you get there. Don't approach it as a fight with bank.

question - discuss bank perks before exchanging, or wait for wealth manager? Bruce - we will pay 2% fee we will not see it - perks are a bonus based upon amount of money you leave with the bank. Mostly wealth manager will handle specific needs

question - Can i get $1 on zim without NDA? Bruce - screen rates are higher than $1. No NDA if on screen

The big call Bruce replay is 605-562-3198 Pin #123456

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 Empty Re: Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16

Post by Chaz Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:52 am

I thank Bruce has the same script writer as Ray.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:55 am

Yep,God is just that way, Bruce I would be careful of saying that statement.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:37 am

More Lies mixed with new age philosophy. The truth is not in any if them.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 2805820865  Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 2805820865  Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 2805820865  Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:12 am

so everyone showering Yosef with praise for being a Christ-centered RV sherpa in this journey - the fact that the guy lies and uses religion/new-age spiritualism isn't off-putting to you?  Or that he goes on Bruce's call regularly, who is already a punchline for guru jokes?
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:34 am

Evidently Bruce is in the process of converting Christians into new agers.is probably why he has Yosef on board.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:44 am

Very telling that Bruce would even have Yosef on the call.

Hope you are feeling better today, Chaz.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:47 am

I got faith in 'ol Chaz- He'll be up and around kickin' arse in no time!! Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:02 am

I am doing a little bit better,sore from the operation,I got to gut it up,going back to work Monday.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:04 am

Just don't pick up anything heavier than a pencil!! Get better quickly!! Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 2834342768 Bruce D Call Notes 3/31/16 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:16 am

Thanks terbo , thanks Ssmith,
Love you all
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:42 pm

Yosef - 2004 dinar was over $3 but because of Desert storm it was made worthless. wrote:

It was already depreciating before Desert Storm. Shabibi told us that when he was in DC five years ago. They added the zeros due to inflation back in the 80s. (Start watching about 5:00 in)

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum