Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.

+7
Chaz
ReapAndSow73
TheVet
Kevind53
Purpleskyz
Ssmith
Ponee
11 posters

Go down

Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  Empty Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:41 pm

This is Adept1 from the TNT site;  I transcribe the TNT calls three times per week. 
Your post
https://www.dinardaily.net/t50879-already-blessed-and-zebragirl-tweet-the-truth-about-tnt
is completely wrong and 100% untrue.  Pam and Zebragirl are still respected members of TNT, and they never tweeted any of this nasty codswallop.  Furthermore, my name is also mentioned as being paid call for transcriptions -- also untrue.  I do them for free as a public service. 

Tony, RayRen and the TNT site have done their best to keep RV information flowing for free, despite constant attacks and snide remarks.  It is both unfair and disrespectful to post this claptrap without any effort to find out if it's the truth or not.Posting unsubstantiated intel is one thing;  spreading libel and slander is not acceptable, and it's a slap in the face towards the very people whose information you scoop up when it suits you.

Kindly remove this from your forum, so that I no longer have people with good intentions contacting me to found out if it's true or not. 

Yours sincerely,

Adept1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY RESPONSE

Dinar Daily actually  did put out several posts and tweets saying that those twitter accounts were not real and that someone was making them up. As you can see at the bottom of the post, it was locked down by Mod KevinD53, months ago, and was said to be unfounded.  

Anyone with half a brain can read it and see that the names and the twitter accounts are fake. But, I can understand your distress since your TNT followers and 95% of dinarland can't think for themselves and believe ANYTHING they read in dinarland (tnt's intel is a good example of false information that they believe).

That post is so freaking old (Jan 2016) who gives a rat's ass. That post is dead and buried so long ago that no one is looking at it without doing some great digging. If WSOMN would quit re-posting that PAGE LINK from Dinar Daily, it would just go away. They are the ones that keep bringing it up and re-posting the link.  No one cares about that post any longer.  It was so far buried under months of other posts until Admin Bill and his team of nitwits brought it back up again and again and again. I think they did it on purpose to make you guys look bad.  Go harass his ass.  His members are the dim-bulbs that keep contacting you.

Seriously, You and the entire TNT site are old news.  Since Tony went to jail (where he belongs), that site has become a waste land. No one cares about it or your clown crew. You guys are as washed up as Okie.  

As for libel and slander......Since the names AlreadyBlessed, ZebraGirl and Adept1 are fictitious names, there is no libel or slander.

Now, Let's talk about those so called good deeds of Tony and RayRen. Don't make me laugh. They are nothing but common criminals. With criminal records longer than my arm. Con-men, with no intel.  What THEY have kept flowing all these years is pure fiction. Lies.  False Intel. Tony himself admitted to the judge to be  lying.  GURUS are the ones that post CLAPTRAP. 

What we are scooping up is the manure that you and your cronies are spreading and we expose it for what it is. Total BULLSHIT!

And, what are you preaching about unfair?  What is unfair is that RayRen and the other gurus like him (and the ex great,Tony) are still pumping this crap out, day after day after day. Taking money and taking advantage of people who are obviously unable to discern the evil intent.  You guys, Zap and every other guru out there need to stop this never ending con game.

Until you guys stop, WE will not stop calling everyone of you out.

Why you choose to help perpetuate these lies is beyond me, since you say it isn't for a paycheck.  It must be a great ego boost. Sad, that you ride that horse at the expense of others income, hopes, dreams..... Remember, many of these gurus and dealers are still under investigation. Let's hope you don't get caught up in the swooping. 

In regards to the post in question, my suggestion is to forget about it.  Everyone else has, except for the people on WSOMN and the other 2 sites recently created that hate you guys and want to bring you down.  As for us here, on Dinar Daily, we moved on a long time ago.

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  Empty Re: Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:10 pm

Is this the same Adept that can't tell a glass turtle from a real one?  LOL

Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  CerJ4V7XIAAqInW
After she finds out it was a pic from Instragram, she tried to back off of her original comment.
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  CerJ7ZFXIAEV3jl

Last edited by Ssmith on Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  Empty Re: Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:18 pm

ALRIGHT PONEE!!!

EXCELLENT!!!!  I APPLAUD YOU AND CAN NOT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS HOW WELL PUT YOUR RESPONSE IS!!! SPOT ON! BAM!!!

Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  Applause

Sorry Adept1... I can not believe you have the nerve to even send that message here to begin with. What part of Tony is a lying criminal do you not get?? SMH

Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  Smh

You should be totally embarrassed but if you had any humility you would not be in bed with that gang of con artists to begin with.

WOW!

Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  2350219667 picking

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  2245507099Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:32 am

MORE FROM ADEPT1

Wow.  I complain about a post that is both untrue and nasty, and your response is that TNT deserves it?!  How do you make that out?  Someone goes to the effort of collecting intel, without charging for it, and somehow that makes them out to be 'evil'?  What exactly would their agenda be, pray tell, and how do you justify this negative opinion?  They aren't making any money, that's for sure.  And if you don't believe what the various intel providers say, why are you maintaining this site at all?

Apparently this post is not so buried as all that, because in two days, two separate people asked me about it.

On the plus side, you are certainly showing your true colors.  Goodbye;  I have much better ways to spend my time than asking for this site to post the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY REPLY

Wow.  I complain about a post that is both untrue and nasty, and your response is that TNT deserves it?!  How do you make that out?

It is as fictitious as the intel put out by TNT

Someone goes to the effort of collecting intel, without charging for it, and somehow that makes them out to be 'evil'? 

Lying and conning others is evil.  And collection of fake intel isn't doing ANYONE any service that you should be proud of.  And the donations for fake intel seems to be a pretty good racket.

What exactly would their agenda be, pray tell, and how do you justify this negative opinion? 

The profitable donations and ego are the agenda.  Justification of the negative opinion is the ridiculousness of the unfullfilled intel spewed out over 5 years from the Renfrows.

They aren't making any money, that's for sure.  And if you don't believe what the various intel providers say, why are you maintaining this site at all?

So there never has been and isn't now a boat load of donations on TNT? LOL. We maintain this site to balance out the garbage put out by gurus and prove that what you guys keep posting is pure lies.

Apparently this post is not so buried as all that, because in two days, two separate people asked me about it.

I told you why you are getting contacted.  WSOMN has the link to the post posted on THEIR SITE.   IF they would take it down, you wouldn't get contacted.  And as I said, if your people weren't so stupid, they would take one look at the names and accounts and know it wasn't true. DUH.

On the plus side, you are certainly showing your true colors.  Goodbye;  I have much better ways to spend my time than asking for this site to post the truth.

As I told you in the first PM. We did post the truth about that thread, several times.  Mentioning that it was fabricated by someone on Twitter.  Did you not read that in my last PM? 

And we post the truth EVERY DAY as we expose all the bad intel and the lying gurus.  THAT IS TRUTH.

Goodbye, stay in yo' lane

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:38 am

Excellent response!  How can she say they aren't making money?  Did she ever stop in think how much was coming into TNT via donations?  Amazing how truly blind these people are.

She claims to be a Doctor.  Doctor of what?  Or let me rephrase that....  a homeless Doctor of what?

Ssmith, I took this post from Private to Public so I had to remove the personal information. ~Ponee~

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:40 am

Wow, guess the kool-aid seriously effects comprehension.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  2805820865  Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  2805820865  Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  2805820865  Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVet Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:50 am

Adept: very skilled or proficient at something. I would say this would describe Ponee's destruction of Inept1....That response has me pumped!!!!

Critical thinking: Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
TheVet
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:01 am

Makes one want to unearth this ever so offending post and splatter all over the net. LOL

:winky winky:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  2245507099Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:16 am

the mere thought that any 'guru' is in the game for altruistic motives is ridiculous.  Conf calls, collecting emails from chat rooms, and pumping for profit is the name of the game.  In 2013, Tony was recorded as saying, "I don't do anything for free," and it was the first time that repeat offender convict actually spoke the truth.  His brother is no different.  Adept is genuinely naive, I have never seen her to be a conniving witch.  It's too bad she got roped into this con game.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:18 am

Well I think there's a lot of people upset ,other than Adept, don't you think Ponee? A lot of people who have spent there hard earned money on a currency that every week was said that had RVed as in a revaluation of the Iraqi currency,but never materialize,can Adept explain that why it actually didn't. After all she's close to the source,or maybe she is the source,LOL,,! But while we have her attention,& a audience to attentively listen,
people that wants the truth.
I know i would like to hear a honest truthful explanation.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:01 pm

as they say rollin rollin rollin keep the bs rollin
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:39 pm

Ponee wrote:
This is Adept1 from the TNT site;  I transcribe the TNT calls three times per week. 
Your post
https://www.dinardaily.net/t50879-already-blessed-and-zebragirl-tweet-the-truth-about-tnt
is completely wrong and 100% untrue.  Pam and Zebragirl are still respected members of TNT, and they never tweeted any of this nasty codswallop.  Furthermore, my name is also mentioned as being paid call for transcriptions -- also untrue.  I do them for free as a public service. 

Tony, RayRen and the TNT site have done their best to keep RV information flowing for free, despite constant attacks and snide remarks.  It is both unfair and disrespectful to post this claptrap without any effort to find out if it's the truth or not.Posting unsubstantiated intel is one thing;  spreading libel and slander is not acceptable, and it's a slap in the face towards the very people whose information you scoop up when it suits you.

Kindly remove this from your forum, so that I no longer have people with good intentions contacting me to found out if it's true or not. 

Yours sincerely,

Adept1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adept1 I stop by for a visit 

Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  Adept110

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:27 am

Ssmith wrote:Excellent response!  How can she say they aren't making money?  Did she ever stop in think how much was coming into TNT via donations?  Amazing how truly blind these people are.

She claims to be a Doctor.  Doctor of what?  Or let me rephrase that....  a homeless Doctor of what?

Ssmith, I took this post from Private to Public so I had to remove the personal information. ~Ponee~

According to her Facebook page:

American Pacific University
Class of 2002 · PhD · Esoteric Studies · Honolulu, Hawaii

It doesn't seem to be accredited...

http://www.degreeinfo.com/accreditation-discussions-ra-detc-state-approval-unaccredited-schools/11198-non-traditional-phd-degree.html

Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:31 am

Why would it be accredited,I can get anything off the internet,if I have the money.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:06 am

Esoteric Life consists of trying to live ethically, find yourself, and grow in self-knowledge. 

LOOKS LIKE SHE ALREADY FAILED  WITH THE LIVE ETHICALLY

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:32 am

It's nothing but new age stuff,Gnostic religion, means nothing to me I might as well live like a heathen.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVet Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:38 am

I don't live like a heathen or a guru and I'm an Atheist. Inept1 is guilty of being a douche because that's her decision. One I strongly disagree with but nothing to do with her new age belief system. Sorry bud.

Critical thinking: Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
TheVet
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:48 am

Well,I was a heathen,a Atheist, before I was born again,but I was pretty comfortable being one too,until God showed me His mercy & Grace,& His love.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVet Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:50 am

No need for a supreme being(s) to keep me in line. That's what my shrink is for. Lol

TheVet
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:58 am

If one chooses to trade off an inappropriate lifestyle to one where they prefer to know right from wrong there is no need to be "Born Again" .

Religion has nothing whatsoever to do with doing the right thing or being on the right path. Yet more indoctrination that convinces people that they NEED something to be a good human.
But whatever floats your arc.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:50 pm

It's all about eternal life,if you believe in evil,then there must be a place for evil doers if you don't believe in evil I can take you to some places my friend that would make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up!
So if you believe that ,then there must be a place for good people as in heaven,not for people who think they are good but for people who believe in the Son of God,for the bad things (evil) things,the Son of God As payed the price for you so you don't have to go to hell,believe in HIM,not me not your self, but HIM, it's that simple.
I'm laying here in a hospital right now my friend,going under a knife this after noon,but I have a peace ,if I should not make it,I know where I'm going.
I will be with the one that payed the price for me to be in a place far better than any thing here on earth, what I say to people what have you got to loose,if there's no heaven or hell ,then I guess there will be nothing to look forward to,but even your father rewards you when you are good ,right? Why wouldn't you be rewarded for just believing in a man called Jesus ,now who sets on the right hand side of our real Father in heaven.
What have you got to loose?
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:53 pm

I wish you all the best today with your surgery!
Good luck to you!

Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  2243815925

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVet Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:57 pm

Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  Fb_img12
I've been to hell and back. I know what ya mean, its what converted me to Atheism. Bottom line, hope your surgery goes great and go RV!
TheVet
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:58 pm

Thanks my friend,
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVet Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:59 pm

You'll pull through buddy!

TheVet
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:00 pm

That's right,I'll have to gut it up
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Different generations different hells .... I was in, but by the grace of God I didn't go. There was a day I regretted that, but having seen what my buddies have gone through, today I am grateful.
Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  14284110

Blessings for the surgery Chaz ... see you on the flip side

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  2805820865  Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  2805820865  Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  2805820865  Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:13 pm

Thanks Kevin,the Vet,& Purpleskyz,love you all.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVet Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:17 pm

You better report in when you as soon as you can Chucky!

TheVet
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:18 pm

YES SIR!
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:26 pm

Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  Q8gzsmt84c

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:21 pm

I am late to the party of well wishes for your surgery.

I hope you came through with flying colors.  Take it easy and rest up!

Sending out prayers of healing!

Adept1 is all upset .... Here is her PM to me.  9k=

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:27 pm

Thanks Ponee,I just got back from surgery, all is well
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum