Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT?

+2
chilimama
sensibleplease
6 posters

Go down

Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? Empty Re: Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT?

Post by sensibleplease Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:01 am

Oh, my gosh!

I don't use twitter - but I went to look. Don't know if there is something illegal about posting someone else's tweets- but it is already there online for anyone to see:

Already Blessed@AlreadyHBlessed Jan 5
 @THE_TNT_TEAM WHY SEND $$ TO RAY? TONY PAID US A LOT, RAY DOESNT PAY ANYONE. WEBSITE COSTS $20 A MONTH TO RUN #WEARETHEPEOPLE

9:18 AM - 5 Jan 2016

Already Blessed@AlreadyHBlessed Jan 4

I HOPE TONY ISN'T LISTENING TO THIS CRAP! ITS SO HARD TO WATCH OUR EMPIRE CRUMBLE! #WEARETHEPEOPLE

Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? 9P-BQ9kt_biggerAlready Blessed@AlreadyHBlessed Jan 4

@mschultz007 @weirdsteve68 @THE_TNT_TEAM RAY FIRED ME. HES ON A POWER TRIP & HAS LOST HIS MIND. HES GONA RUIN TNT FOR TONY. #WEARETHEPEOPLE

Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? KBE9GKVy_biggerAlreadyBlessed@AlreadyFBlessed 8 Dec 2015 @mschultz007 @weirdsteve68 @THE_TNT_TEAM THE FBI'S MAIN FOCUS IS ON THE DEALERS & PUMPERS LIKE TNT. #wearethepeople

Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? Y1Voc3dF_biggerMark Schultz@mschultz007 Jan 4                          

@AlreadyFBlessed @weirdsteve68 @THE_TNT_TEAM l am in the same boat as you & Ray.

Mark Schultz@mschultz007 8 Dec 2015

@AlreadyFBlessed @weirdsteve68 @THE_TNT_TEAM They are asking about our currency and have the IRS-CI involved that is financial info.

Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? KBE9GKVy_biggerAlreadyBlessed@AlreadyFBlessed 8 Dec 2015

@mschultz007 @weirdsteve68 @THE_TNT_TEAM THAT'S FUNNY, ISN'T IT? THAT SOMEONE LIKE TONY REALLY KNOWS ANYTHING. AND NOW RAY? #wearethepeople

Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? Y1Voc3dF_biggerMark Schultz@mschultz007 8 Dec 2015 @AlreadyFBlessed @weirdsteve68 @THE_TNT_TEAM It just amazes me that there are people in dinarland that thinks Tony controls the RV

Unbelieveable. And anybody know who Mark Schulze is?

This is mind-blowing raw truth.
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? Empty Re: Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT?

Post by sensibleplease Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:19 am

Want to know more details about the money?

ZebraGirl@TNT_ZOO 29 Dec 2015
@TennwolfmanMan After years of typing verbatim notes, Ray fired me because I can't work for free. Pam is starting a new TNT #wearethepeople

@TennwolfmanMan That way Tony will have a place to call home when he gets out of prison. Pam is quitting drinking & will pay #wearethepeople

ZebraGirl@TNT_ZOO 29 Dec 2015 @TennwolfmanMan Do you want to join our team as an intel provider? #wearethepeople

TennWolfMan@TennwolfmanMan 29 Dec 2015
@TNT_ZOO Yea but I need to know if you're the real ZG Tell me how much money Tony paid his transcribers #wearethepeople need to no if real

@TennwolfmanMan You better believe I'm real! Tony paid Idaho, Adept & me $500 per call EACH. Mods made $50 per hour. #wearethepeople

TennWolfMan@TennwolfmanMan 29 Dec 2015
@TNT_ZOO Yea you're right Now I'll join your gang We can get are own blog calling it RVR or something like that #wearethepeople

@TennwolfmanMan I'm not sure how much the callers made.I know it depended on if they made up the stories or read a script. #wearethepeople

1:18 PM - 29 Dec 2015

ZebraGirl‏@TNT_ZOO 30 Dec 2015
@Je.......... @THE_TNT_TEAM Tony paid for his intel & paid us to transcribe, run the forum. Recaps only wants the money. #wearethepeople

4:52 PM - 30 Dec 2015

ZebraGirl@TNT_ZOO 30 Dec 2015

@J........ @THE_TNT_TEAM Of course Tony was paid. TNT was his job. Just like the admin of Red Cross, etc. get paid. #wearethepeople

@JensMindJourney @THE_TNT_TEAM Please feel free to share. Let the truth be known. That's what needs to happen. #wearethepeople

@....... We all believed in Tony and thought Ray would do the right thing, but he's not. He shouldn't have fired me & Pam #wearethepeople

.........                   30 Dec 2015

@TNT_ZOO @........ he fired you and Pam for what ?

@....... For refusing to work a 40+ hour week for free. Tony took good care of us.He's lazy & disorganized too.#wearethepeople

.......                   30 Dec 2015

1. @TNT_ZOO @........ where was the money coming from

1. ZebraGirl@TNT_ZOO 30 Dec 2015
  2. @JeremyB39 @wendylacy3 Ray wants to keep all the money for himself. That's why there's no intel. Intel isn't free. #wearethepeople

Je......                   30 Dec 2015

1. @TNT_ZOO did he get paid by the free hotline. Only reason I ask that I got charge when I was on hold to ask ?s

@Je...... It's called a kickback. That's done all the time. We figured every knew about that. #wearethepeople

5:02 PM - 30 Dec 2015

Tr......                   30 Dec 2015 Oildale, CA         

[list="stream-items js-navigable-stream"]
[*]@TNT_ZOO @Je...... Some of us knew he was making big bucks off these poor peeps.
[/list]

[*]     ZebraGirl@TNT_ZOO 30 Dec 2015

1. @......... Ray wants to keep all the money for himself. That's why there's no intel. Intel isn't free. #wearethepeople

1.     .........            30 Dec 2015
  2. @TNT_ZOO @.......... ohhhhh. Did he get the money from free phone service ?

........ @THE_TNT_TEAM Oh yes, We received money from phone calls, but Ray makes an obscene amount of money from Open Mic. #wearethepeople  
4:59 PM - 30 Dec 2015

..........                   30 Dec 2015
@TNT_ZOO @THE_TNT_TEAM did he have real intel or was he full of it

Tr.......       30 Dec 2015 Oildale, CA         
#wearethepeople Some us on Twitter said for about 2 yrs. Tony was paying for callers like 404. NO one does this for free
     ZebraGirl@TNT_ZOO 30 Dec 2015 @Tr........ I know for a fact that 404 was being paid a ton. Even though she was provided a script. That always bugged me.#wearethepeople

Tr......                                30 Dec 2015
@TNT_ZOO Me to... She was a time waster. That way Tony eat up time..Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? 1f616

5:18 PM - 30 Dec 2015
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:40 am

One more interesting tidbit about money at TNT from ZebraGirl:

@Jere..... @we.... Donations.Our salary was part of the "bills" Tony had to pay every month. He also paid for intel. #wearethepeople
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:49 am

So..... Tony paid for "Intel". Meaning he paid people to look at current affairs and make spurious connections between that "the RV". Disjointed, illogical, ridiculous connections with no actual relationship to reality. And all Tony had to do was spin it and say "that's just what he is being told" and "time will bear it out, keep the faith, it sounds really good", and then his golden pumping. Got the picture now of how it all worked.
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:56 am

Too funny. All these believers were donating to Tony to help him pay the bills, and they were so grateful! Meanwhile he was paying for people to make up intel to pass on and paying his mods and transcribers and Pam and himself. Those were his bills!! meanwhile saying of course that everyone was volunteering.

Sheeple and newbies here take a look at all this  above and see what was really going on.
Don't fall for any other gurus BS because it is all just as twisted and self-serving.
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:02 am

Meanwhile Pam is talking about how Ray won't pay her and is ruinging TNT for Tony. And how upsetting it is to lose the empire she and Tony built and how when he gets out in a year, they'll rebuild TNT.

Whoa....! What about the RV any day now? Expecting this will still be going on in a year's time? Obviously an RV doesn't figure in whatsoever. Connect the dots: it is all a scam, and though some involved may have believed it, it's a business.   Failing now.
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:11 pm

THIS IS ALL MIGHTY INTERESTING....

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:34 pm

Yeah. I wish more people would look at it and see what was really going on. Guess this is considered an old topic now. How do I make it into its own topic? 

Anyway, Pam, Adept, ZG and intel writers plus Tony's own "salary" - think he gave out 1099's or W-2's? Ha!

Adds up to quite a haul. And he had "no money" for a defense attorney.
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:40 pm

sensibleplease ... To start a new topic, go to the forum that you want to post in and click on "New Topic". Pick the one that best suits your subject or put it in General Discussion.

If you need more info, just post it here and I'm sure that someone will try to help.

Have fun!

Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? Empty Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT?

Post by sensibleplease Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:50 pm

Thanks for your help!

I'd like to move all the above starting from Today at 12:01 am "Oh, my gosh" .. with Pam's twitter traffic down all the rest of the posts down to here in the thread -  all onto a new thread where more people might see it. Maybe people have seen it and it's not of that much interest anymore. but I find it incredibly revealing to see how the most successful dinar scammer worked, and paid for people to grow "his empire".
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:04 pm

sensibleplease wrote:Thanks for your help!

I'd like to move all the above starting from Today at 12:01 am "Oh, my gosh" .. with Pam's twitter traffic down all the rest of the posts down to here in the thread -  all onto a new thread where more people might see it. Maybe people have seen it and it's not of that much interest anymore. but I find it incredibly revealing to see how the most successful dinar scammer worked, and paid for people to grow "his empire".

I THINK EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE IT, MAYBE I WILL POST ON WSOMN
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:34 pm

sensibleplease wrote:Thanks for your help!

Shizzam! LOL All you had to do is ask and the magic happened!

Isn't the DinarDaily team fantastic.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:53 pm

Yes! :spring1:
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:58 pm

Good job sensibleplease,you have blown this thing wide open.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:46 pm

I have one question sensibleplease?
What I have read & I did read the whole thing on Twitter, that Tony knew there was no such thing as a RV,that his agenda was solely on making money by using false information to project a impending Revaluation of the Iraqi dinar?

Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:00 pm

Thank you, Chaz. Yes, that's how I read it. Absolutely. And asking for donations, pretending that no one was paid , all volunteers - ha! Paying for "intel" - which didn't make sense but sounded so knowledgeable to people who didn't check. That's how he got it - paid people to write it - certainly not paying the IMF or CIA or Iraqi government officials for the "intel".

Guess who must have been his biggest (fake) paid intel source - someone able to throw around things he was somewhat familiar with (he and his wife did work on US Armed Forces strategic computer systems) but skewed it all to a supposed RV: DC, aka Winston Pfeister.
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:16 pm

So does this seem real, or a fake set of tweets?
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:35 pm

I study them all, they are real!

I believe now this is proof enough to shut done TNT & Dinar Recaps,I'm sending the authorities a report tomorrow.

TNT,isn't that smart,posting their dirty laundry like that,including the stuff on Dinar Recaps & mountain goat.

Combination of alcohol,hatred,disloyalty,etc....
 Great job again sensibleplease,

Your the bomb!

Keep this post up,reset it often if you get enough hits on this site it should stay on number 1 for a while.

I appreciate you.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:07 pm

Let's not forget about the "New" Guru Dr. Clarke that is getting their posts exclusively at...The same place that the "Old" Guru Mtn. Goat is! Dr Clarke even confirms Mtn. Goat's Intel. Imagine that! One Guru confirming another! Hmmm...Never seen that before. LOL That particular site must be having some income difficulties? and since it seems to be ad driven, they need to keep up numbers to exist? LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:52 pm

Dinar Recaps (or anyone from Dinar Recaps) has NEVER paid one penny to anyone for any of the posts we have made from others.

Dinar Recaps (or anyone from Dinar Recaps) has NEVER received one penny from anyone for any of the posts we have made from others.

Dinar Recaps (or anyone from Dinar Recaps) has NEVER received one penny from anyone from any currency dealer.

NOTHING posted at Dinar Recaps is written or from Dinar Recaps (or anyone from Dinar Recaps).

Dinar Recaps (or anyone from Dinar Recaps) is not Mnt Goat, Anonymous, Dr. Clarke or anyone else.

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:56 pm

Chaz wrote:I study them all, they are real!
 I believe now this is proof enough to shut done TNT & Dinar Recaps,I'm sending the authorities a report tomorrow.
 TNT,isn't that smart,posting their dirty laundry like that,including the stuff on Dinar Recaps & mountain goat.
 Combination of alcohol,hatred,disloyalty,etc....
 Great job again sensibleplease,
Your the bomb!
 Keep this post up,reset it often if you get enough hits on this site it should stay on number 1 for a while.
 I appreciate you.

Hurrah, Chaz! Thanks so much both for the validation and for doing something more about it.

Working together, we can all take this machine down for good!
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:05 pm

Dinar Recaps wrote:Dinar Recaps (or anyone from Dinar Recaps) has NEVER paid one penny to anyone for any of the posts we have made from others.

You do claim that you have people that go to forums to find and bring posts over to post. Are those people paid to do that?

Dinar Recaps (or anyone from Dinar Recaps) has NEVER received one penny from anyone for any of the posts we have made from others.

How about the owner? How about the moderators?

Dinar Recaps (or anyone from Dinar Recaps) has NEVER received one penny from anyone from any currency dealer.

How about the income made from all those ads?

NOTHING posted at Dinar Recaps is written or from Dinar Recaps (or anyone from Dinar Recaps).

That's just your website name, so you can easily claim that. That's just like saying that RamblerNash is or isn't DinarDaily! LMAO!!

Dinar Recaps (or anyone from Dinar Recaps) is not Mnt Goat, Anonymous, Dr. Clarke or anyone else.

How about the owner? Their friends or family? Some of the other people from the Dinar Industry that would do that in order to promote sales of the Dinar?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:55 pm

Going over the edge, locked for now. Please do not continue in this direction.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? 2805820865  Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? 2805820865  Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? 2805820865  Already Blessed and ZebraGirl Tweet the Truth about TNT? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum