Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out

4 posters

Go down

Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out Empty Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:39 am

Poppy3  

OK SOME CONFIRMATIONS...  MALIKI IS UNDER HOUSE ARREST, SHABIBI IS SUSPECTED TO BE REINSTATED TO CBI GOVERNOR, WIDOWS AND RETIRED MILITARY PERSONNEL SMART CARDS TO BE CHARGED AND DISBURSED ON THE 8TH. 

ALL THIS ANNOUNCED ON BAGDAD EARLY TV THIS MORNING. NO RATE WAS MENTIONED BUT IT MAKES ZERO SENSE TO ISSUE THEM WITHOUT A NEW RATE.

THEY HAVE SAID BEFORE THEY WOULDNT BE DISBURSED TILL THEY HAD A HIGHER RATE.

THIS CAME DIRECT FROM PERSON 3 BLOCKS FROM OUR BAGDAD EMBASSY. 

REMEMBER DR SHABIBI HAS ORGANIZED AND OUTLINED THE RV AND WANTED TO DO IT LONG AGO...

IM FOR ONE AM EXCITED HE IS BACK AND EXPECT TO SEE SWIFT ACTION

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out Empty Re: Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:06 am

Ponee wrote:

Poppy3  

OK SOME CONFIRMATIONS...  MALIKI IS UNDER HOUSE ARREST, SHABIBI IS SUSPECTED TO BE REINSTATED TO CBI GOVERNOR, WIDOWS AND RETIRED MILITARY PERSONNEL SMART CARDS TO BE CHARGED AND DISBURSED ON THE 8TH. 

What! No documents to the confirmations?

ALL THIS ANNOUNCED ON BAGDAD EARLY TV THIS MORNING. NO RATE WAS MENTIONED BUT IT MAKES ZERO SENSE TO ISSUE THEM WITHOUT A NEW RATE.

Poppy3 left out the TV station so that we can see it?

THEY HAVE SAID BEFORE THEY WOULDNT BE DISBURSED TILL THEY HAD A HIGHER RATE.

Who are "THEY"???

THIS CAME DIRECT FROM PERSON 3 BLOCKS FROM OUR BAGDAD EMBASSY. 

Someone on the street? Does this person work at the Embassy in some official capacity?

REMEMBER DR SHABIBI HAS ORGANIZED AND OUTLINED THE RV AND WANTED TO DO IT LONG AGO...

Must be a typo. He meant RD...

IM FOR ONE AM EXCITED HE IS BACK AND EXPECT TO SEE SWIFT ACTION

Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out Empty Re: Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:48 pm

Oh wow! I am so excited I could just ....Zzzzzzzz

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out 2805820865  Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out 2805820865  Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out 2805820865  Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Oh wow! I am so excited I could just ....Zzzzzzzz

Yep...Poppy3 has said it all before and it is enough to put anybody to sleep...

Poppy3 feels the NEW rate is on the way because the smart cards are coming out 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:23 pm

Let's see:  What does confirmation mean?

Dictionary.com:  Noun; act of confirming; state of being confirmed.

Webster:  Noun: 

• to state or show that (something) is true or correct
  • : to tell someone that something has definitely happened or is going to happen : to make (something) definite or official
  • : to make (something) stronger or more certain : to cause (someone) to believe (something) more strongly

Verb: 
[list=definition-list]
[*]to give approval to :  ratify <confirm a treaty>
[*]2 :  to make firm or firmer :  strengthen <confirm one's resolve>
[*]3 :  to administer the rite of confirmation to
[*]4 :  to give new assurance of the validity of :  remove doubt about by authoritative act or indisputable fact
[/list]

Ah, Poppy3, WE don't see where any of these definitions apply to your post in re: confirmation.  Why?  You failed to offer proof, name someone of authority or who has knowledge of, and.or produce any documented evidence.  Gee, one would think that would be paramount after all of these years of 'roos falsely claiming confirmation of this or that but especially the RV.  Shoot I remember one time a 'roo claimed the RV had happened and 3 others confirmed it - Why are we still here?  Answer.  It never happened.  Geeesch, and here we are again.  Shame on you Poppy3.  Bad dog, if you are down by the river - drop in!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum