Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!!

+8
Kevind53
Terbo56
sensibleplease
Sterling Rose
TNTBS
Ssmith
kenlej
RamblerNash
12 posters

Go down

The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! Empty The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!!

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:16 pm

Here it is. It's what we all have been waiting for and it's finally here. There's no more waiting for it to happen and it's finally arrived!

**NATIONAL QUESTION YOUR DINAR GURU WEEK**

The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! Giphy

Yes folks it's finally here!

It's time to Question your Dinar Guru and ask them where they got their information.

Have you heard these phrases in the past:

That's what I heard...

That's what they are telling me...

From the information that I got...

From what I've seen...

That's what they are saying...

Received an email from...

Reports are coming in...

That's right folks, this coming week your Dinar Guru will answer these questions:

Tell us who you heard that from?

Who are "They" and where can I contact "Them" directly?

Where did you get that information, specifically?

Where did you see that, so I can see that too?

If that's what "They" are saying, where are "They" saying it so I can hear it said?

Where do I go to get on their email list?

Where are you going to post a link to that report?

And more...

That's right folks, FULL DISCLOSURE!

They will provide all the details of what their costs are and how much they have received!

*!! PROFITS !!*  *!! PROFITS !!*  *!! PROFITS !!*

For the non-profits out their, you will finally be able to see whether they have overreached reached their goals!

*!!   WOW   !!*

What an exciting week that lays ahead!!!

Have you ever wanted to ask your favorite Guru...?

This week is your week!!!

This message is approved and endorsed by Mountain Goat and the now incarcerated TNT Tony.

Mountain Goat:

"If you believe it all than go to the source and let the perpetrator explain it to you and give you proof."

TNT Tony:

"Nothing beats a failure, but a try!"

The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! Empty Re: The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!!

Post by kenlej Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:44 pm

LLLLMMMAAAAOOOOOOOOO GOOD ONE NASH LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! Empty Re: The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!!

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:25 pm

Tony always said that you have to go through it to get to it. 

Don't know if that applies here....  But time will tell.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:33 pm

The best way to find a Hack Guru is to forum a Collective Group to hunt them down! & invite others to do the same! Lets...Let the fun begin!
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 1570665320 all Gurus>  flame    sarcastic

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:31 pm

TNTBS wrote:The best way to find a Hack Guru is to forum a Collective Group to hunt them down! & invite others to do the same! Lets...Let the fun begin!
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 1570665320 all Gurus>  flame    sarcastic
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 2218296283

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Rose Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:58 pm

Yer killing me.... LMaO

Sterling Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:26 pm

Can you imagine what these Dinar Guru's answers would be if they had to answer these questions?

If that's what "They" are saying, where are "They" saying it so I can hear it said?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Rose Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:49 pm

Rambler. .. lol.. if Rayrat were to answer those questions he would get defensive and tell people that they would just have to sit and wait and find out like the rest of us... Which is a total admission of not having one shred of a clue as to who what when where or why... Another loser riding the backs of good honest people

Sterling Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:02 pm

Absolutely awesome genius, Rambler!

This sheds a new angle for Guru Sheeple who are always being given things to do or think about "to prepare for their futures".

:yes: The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 2834342768 The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 2834342768 The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 2834342768
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:29 pm

happydance The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 2834342768 The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 2834342768 The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 2834342768 The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:11 pm

RamblerNash wrote:Can you imagine what these Dinar Guru's answers would be if they had to answer these questions?

Simple that information is tightly controlled classified information, only disseminated to a privileged few. It is only by the good graces or the powers that be or to be, or the white hats, or fill in the blank, that they are allowed to release a small amount of information to us few insiders.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 2805820865  The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 2805820865  The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 2805820865  The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:44 pm

Sterling Rose wrote:Rambler. .. lol.. if Rayrat were to answer those questions he would get defensive and tell people that they would just have to sit and wait and find out like the rest of us... Which is a total admission of not having one shred of a clue as to who what when where or why... Another loser riding the backs of good honest people

Yep...He would hang up on a real caller that managed to slip through his control or ban them from his forum if they dare question the sheriff.

They have people to afraid to ask them those questions because they would be left out of the process.

Which brings up another good point...Has any Dinar Guru ever explained "The Process" for the RV?

All you hear from them is what to do after it RV's as some of them sell trusts or seminars for them.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:51 pm

sensibleplease wrote:Absolutely awesome genius, Rambler!

This sheds a new angle for Guru Sheeple who are always being given things to do or think about "to prepare for their futures".

:yes: The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 2834342768 The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 2834342768 The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 2834342768

Like doing a #wearethepeople campaign tweeting amongst themselves?

Writing a "My Dinar Store" to be put into a book to be delivered to the president?

Dreaming of a Dinar museum to take their grand kids to to show "The History"?

Calling around to see which banks do currency exchanges, but don't ask about the Dinar?

Anything to remove the focus off them and their so called INTEL.

Time to put the focus on them for a change!!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:18 pm

WSOMN is having their own event....

***DEFEND THE LIES TOLD BY YOUR GURU***

Personally I think they are just grumpy over there after getting up at 4am because Iko said that was when the RV was going to happen.  Fooled ya again....  Suckers!!!

APPALOOSA wrote
12m ago
FISHKISSD - I wish that was true.....but was chastised this morning for defending our gurus......for stating that I feel the information they bring is a gift to me and that I don't critisize gifts I receive. And that no one makes us stay here if we don't like what we get.....lol

APPALOOSA wrote
9m ago
It was stated that we need to start holding the guru Intel providers accountable for being wrong.  (Could that statement came from someone who heard about "National Hold Your Guru Accountable Week"?)

nwmontana wrote
9m ago
We peeps complaining about Iko?

APPALOOSA wrote
8m ago
All they see is a comment from me and the jump on it.....like a pack of dogs.

DinarAddict wrote
9m ago
most gurus do the best they can and tell us what they hear they are trying to help

lostnq8 wrote
8m ago
dinara - i agree now but many of them were pumping for sales earlier

SnowLeopard wrote
7m ago
Same old App? Appy, you did the right thing by defending the gurus. They share what they can, and very few understand the big picture

One11FREEDOM wrote
7m ago
I don't think we are in a pumping for sales time right now..... things are different now...

nwmontana wrote
19m ago
Hey now...i woke up today feeling pretty Snarkastic, left my cranky pants in the dryer on high, so i'm staying up in the rafters as much as possible today..tied of Dumb F***s in here (Didn't get enough sleep, did ya? That's what you get for listing to Iko. LOL)

ATLBelle wrote
17m ago
Intel Gurus are kind of like Weathermen . . . they just report what they see and hear!

DinarAddict wrote
17m ago
my moto is if you dont like what a certain guru says dont listen or read what they say

APPALOOSA wrote
42s ago
TBIRDD - I'm not one to run and tattle on people i figure we are all adults. That being said - I did EMAIL ADMINBILL, but it was more in a defensive mode as I'm certain someone will complain to him and put their on spin on it for personal gain. So it was to cover my arse......lol  (afraid of being banned?)

ADMINBILL wrote
1m ago
GOOD MORNING - A REMINDER THAT MEMBERSHIP IS CLOSED AT THIS TIME. AS FAR AS I AM AWARE THERE WILL BE A CALL TODAY.  (Kenny strikes again!)

lostnq8 wrote
1m ago
Hopefully you have and can share some really juicy intel for i am sure many of us on here are starving for those juicy morsels  (Lies, Lies, Lies....  Just tell me more Lies!)

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:23 pm

Reading this, I see crack addicts suffering withdrawal, huddled on a corner waiting for their SUPPLIER to show up in their limo to sell them more drugs.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:27 pm

The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 3508649203 The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 3508649203 The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 2245507099The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:28 pm

It's crazy isn't it?  I can't wait to see the results of the "Social Perception Experiment" that Kenny's sister Michele is conducting over at WSOMN.

The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!! 18AMxrD-

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:33 pm

This is great!  I can't wait for it, FULL DISCLOSURE OF SOURCES!

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:29 am

The gurus know nothing about explanations of how the currency markets work, because their brains are too small to fathom or imagine it- 2cents Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:09 pm

nickgiammarino wrote:This is great!  I can't wait for it, FULL DISCLOSURE OF SOURCES!

We wish! LOL, I don't think that will ever happen.  I mean, how can they disclose something that they don't have? No sources, just made up lies. Oh and quotes from propaganda articles.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:02 pm

Whoa, now this is almost too much.  I mean, who can believe that they (gurus) are going to name names and reveal their source(s)?  The end is near, bar the door Katy, I think Redd will finally get to see Elizabeth!  It's the BIG one.

Nah, never happen.  Why?  BECAUSE ALL THESE YEARS THEY HAVE BEEN LIE AFTER LIE AFTER FABRICATION AFTER SPECULATION AFTER LIE AFTER MADE UP CONFIRMATION AFTER FANTASY AFTER PUMP AFTER FRAUD AFTER ....... .

LOL, coming clean and naming names?  NOT.  Tell us another one, we won't believe that one either.

WHAT we will believe is money in the bank from our dinar at a rate that is back to at least what it was before Saddam or more.  Also what we want to see is the liars, cheats, frauds, and felons that have for years taken our money in exchange for pumped up lies for RV within the reserve time limit etc.

Time for a change has long been expired.  Bring on the full scale investigations, trials and subsequent conviction and restitution process.  Go super Cop!!!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum