Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6 - 1/4/16 Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

1/4/16 Martha

3 posters

Go down

6 - 1/4/16 Martha Empty 1/4/16 Martha

Post by Ssmith Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:21 pm

Monday Evening news from Martha:

Good afternoon.Well thanks for updates but point is is that the ptb,again don't want to go down without a battle
Well,China has said "screw you" and now you are going to learn a lesson.I hope it doesn't take too long.
The big guys who continue to steal from our accounts are done for.
I feel sorry for the innocent people of US but if they had taken blinders off and woken up,this could have been stopped.We all talk about it BUT talk is cheap.

All I can say is be prepared for what maybe total shut down of the US banking and stock market.Remember we are still in the Shemitah and this past summer/fall,China and the BRICS showed what could happen but I feel they tempered it.Today they are ready to destroy us,so we can rise from the ashes to a new world so to speak.

Watch ALL their actions.I saw reference to Reno.Someone asked me why Reno.Almost 2 years ago my business partner spent 3 weeks out there trying to connect with the Admirals group which did not happen.Reno is the home of Wells Fargo currency center for Western US and I believe far East.I also believe San Francisco is another link for the far East as well.Follow the money.

Wells Fargo has THE contract for the exchange thus I would have to say that there is not an issue with bail - ins at this bank.

Realize that the rates are locked in as of 12-25.Also several months ago an excellent 13 page booklet was on recaps about the BRICS Alliance and the Dragon family and the return of the gold standard.Besides the excellent history,the rates were posted with international,market,and contract.There were those who insisted that this whole booklet was bogus but I must say that it is almost 100 percent point on
If you are going to ask my plan about the bail- ins it is very simple.

#1 Wells Fargo to exchange

#2 Don't wait for basket 2 and 3-only international rates and they mat only be a little bit higher than rv - they will be locked and not float.

#3 take contract rates and run!

#4 at this time the collateral world funds have not been fully signed off so I wouldn't sit back and wait.

#5 use non interest bearing accts and don't let them sweep the accts just yet.

#6 we are exchanging asset back to asset back currency.Banks can only use fiat currency for bail ins

#7 protect the money - insure it with cdars,ins policy aka Loyd of London and place under a trust,llc,foundation.

#8 taxes- currency exchanges are tax free events in most states.The dinar is considered an investment currency but is it? Say "NO" you are only exchanging it.Dont get tripped up the banksters.It is NOTB.

Keep it simple.2 years ago,I set a plan in place and I was told to stick to it.As many times,I thought about changing it,I didnt.I just added to it.I am not a greedy person and I  have no desire to play the currency market.I did years ago and lost thousands and over a million with a group that the FBI wouldn't do anything about.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

6 - 1/4/16 Martha Empty Re: 1/4/16 Martha

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:01 pm

ssmith wrote:Monday Evening news from Martha:

Good afternoon.Well thanks for updates but point is is that the ptb,again don't want to go down without a battle
Well,China has said "screw you" and now you are going to learn a lesson.I hope it doesn't take too long.

More like China has said "We're screwed."

The big guys who continue to steal from our accounts are done for.
I feel sorry for the innocent people of US but if they had taken blinders off and woken up,this could have been stopped.We all talk about it BUT talk is cheap.

The PTB are doing nothing to stop anything, because nothing is happening for them to stop. Blinders on or off, it does not matter there is nothing to see.

All I can say is be prepared for what maybe total shut down of the US banking and stock market.
Remember we are still in the Shemitah and this past summer/fall,China and the BRICS showed what could happen but I feel they tempered it.Today they are ready to destroy us,so we can rise from the ashes to a new world so to speak.

Not gonna happen. China is on the ropes economically, and seem unable to cope. Their domestic production is down, their exports are down, there is an ongoing purge ... just how bad things are is hard to say, China is still very much a closed society, and all news and media outlets are tightly controlled by the central government. As to the rest of the BRICS, collectively they are nothing but a small time players. They all need us and our money a whole lot more than we need them and their products..

Watch ALL their actions.I saw reference to Reno.Someone asked me why Reno.Almost 2 years ago my business partner spent 3 weeks out there trying to connect with the Admirals group which did not happen.Reno is the home of Wells Fargo currency center for Western US and I believe far East.I also believe San Francisco is another link for the far East as well.Follow the money.

Lie, lie, lie. There are no major offices in Reno, The only office there is a regional office for their mortgage subsidiary.

Wells Fargo has THE contract for the exchange thus I would have to say that there is not an issue with bail - ins at this bank.

Realize that the rates are locked in as of 12-25.Also several months ago an excellent 13 page booklet was on recaps about the BRICS Alliance and the Dragon family and the return of the gold standard.Besides the excellent history,the rates were posted with international,market,and contract.There were those who insisted that this whole booklet was bogus but I must say that it is almost 100 percent point on

I would say those who insisted the booklet was bogus were the ones who were 100% pint on. No Dragons, no Gold Standard and the BRICS alliance is a non starter as a power.
If you are going to ask my plan about the bail- ins it is very simple.

#1 Wells Fargo to exchange

#2 Don't wait for basket 2 and 3-only international rates and they mat only be a little bit higher than rv - they will be locked and not float.

#3 take contract rates and run!

#4 at this time the collateral world funds have not been fully signed off so I wouldn't sit back and wait.

#5 use non interest bearing accts and don't let them sweep the accts just yet.

#6 we are exchanging asset back to asset back currency.Banks can only use fiat currency for bail ins

#7 protect the money - insure it with cdars,ins policy aka Loyd of London and place under a trust,llc,foundation.

#8 taxes- currency exchanges are tax free events in most states.The dinar is considered an investment currency but is it? Say "NO" you are only exchanging it.Dont get tripped up the banksters.It is NOTB.

Keep it simple.2 years ago,I set a plan in place and I was told to stick to it.As many times,I thought about changing it,I didnt.I just added to it.I am not a greedy person and I  have no desire to play the currency market.I did years ago and lost thousands and over a million with a group that the FBI wouldn't do anything about.

Well that last sentence about sums up the value of your advice and intel. One thing different, the FBI is probably looking at your lying and pumping as we speak.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

6 - 1/4/16 Martha 2805820865  6 - 1/4/16 Martha 2805820865  6 - 1/4/16 Martha 2805820865  6 - 1/4/16 Martha 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

6 - 1/4/16 Martha Empty Re: 1/4/16 Martha

Post by aksafeone Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:49 pm

Well what did you expect?  Martha is still at it.  She won't change, the barnyard is hard to get off that ol gal.  Balderdash City, that's where she lives.  More of the same.  Boring.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum