Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality

+2
Ssmith
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality Empty DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:15 pm

On a personal level – this is a bit of a different kind of email from me today... I would read this if I were you asking what can I learn from this...  I can say that I am writing this so YOU can be informed and MAKE CHANGES WHILE YOU CAN. 

I want to share something with you that truly relates to each of us in Dinarland.  

I HUMBLY SUGGEST YOU SEND THIS TO ALL YOUR DINARLAND FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

I have two friends that were so excited about the foreign currency endeavor and what the hopes were that it will bring, not only to each of us, but to the responsibility of what we are to do with the exchange monies.

Both my friends rejoiced in the fact that their family would be debt free at the time of exchange, both my friends rejoiced that the monies would help their kids and grandchildren solve their financial debts, so with my introduction the both purchased some currency.

As the weeks and months and years have gone by, both my friends started finding every chat sites in Dinarland and became online friends to LOTS of people.  Both lived and breathed dinar updates, news, conference calls, and 98% of their waking hours, the activities and all conversation surrounded the RV and its status.  

Their family members began to back off of wanting to be around my friends, both suffered loss of high school chums, shopping and restaurant get together buddies, skipping church, making no time for phone calls to see how some that were hospitalized were doing, both missed opportunities to be there fully in mind and deed when tragedy struck in both of the families I am referring to, as “they had to be home to get intel”.  

Friend #1 - This lady was dating a real nice man, he loves the Lord and fell head over heels for her and at the same time she bought dinar, he did too.  So they grew in knowledge about the RV.  That relationship is dead, she ruined it by living on chat sites, calling those in Dinarland she made friends with night and day, even stopped taking care of her home, even stopped putting make up on and taking care of her everyday life giving affairs.  

She has lost her family, she is now without her "future mate" as he begged her for months to not let this RV quest take over her life.  She chose the hype and the temporary stimulus of listening to conference calls and seeing "news" posted and allowed Dinarland be her daily food and reason to exist.

Both of my friends are what you can say "wrapped up" in Dinarland and now think they have become experts on who, what, when, where, why and how the RV/GCR will manifest, in all facets mind you, all the while they can't even remember their own children's birthday functions and are missing family milestones.

One of the two has decided to go with what she calls an "early exchange group" and has turned in her currency to the "Christian Leader" of this group, being told they will get $2 for the Dinar & maybe a few cents for the Dong. She signed this group's "legal" documents stating that they will NOT divulge to anyone any details at all.  

She was told this private group will be the ONLY people exchanging and they were told all who joined will get their money "next week".  It’s been 7 months now and "next week" has not come. I tried to tell her that we are told NO ONE cashes out until this currency is legal to exchange PERIOD.  BONAFIDE SCAMMERS!

My friend is devastated and she can't get ANY of her Dinar back as she gave ALL she had purchased.  She was so emotionally driven over an "early exchange" she could not wait to get "bank rate" that she was hearing from these calls that is alleged to be $3+ or more, she forgo the chance at more return and gave it to these folks WHO SHE NEVER MET IN PERSON, nor did she ask to see their SEC License to trade = buy & sell foreign currency, nor did she ask to see their registered US Treasury agent assigned to the group leader to prove this was legit!  

Months later, which was just last week, she and others began to ask the "leader" to prove they were legit and the reply was "NO, you signed your rights away to inquire or to even ask for your currency back and you are not to even share anything about this group".   

COME ON NOW … KEEP READING....

Friend # 2 = OH such a leader she is!  She has so many that call her daily to ask her "what's new".  This friend has a group that after the RV, they will continue to be a resource for everyone.  Goals and plans for after are already made. She has legal counsel lined up, she has recreation places in other countries picked out. Oh she has a goal to help ministries too. 

The people that call my friend daily for info and to yak about "did you hear what the Conf Call guy just said" and "why this blessing has not manifest" and "who could be holding this up" etc. OR she gets a call to “go right now” to such and such Chat site to see what is being argued over...

These people, they do not realize that beyond that phone receiver is a house that is ridden with roach dung on the counter tops and all the bowls, cups, pots and pans that are not in cabinets, all over the kitchen is unwashed dishes, stacked up food bags and wrappers from delivered food and take outs.  

The rooms are in disarray to the point garbage has built up that the rooms can't be used.  Dust, ha that's an understatement, it looks like sand with hair in it.  The bedroom she sleeps in has odors that should be classified as toxic.  

The bathroom has not been cloroxed as the shower floor and sinks have turned brown.  Clothes piled up in the bedroom that now she kicks them aside just to walk around to get to her bed. She keeps saying, I am going to hire someone to come in after the RV to completely gut my house and redo and clean everything.

She keeps putting off today what her life responsibilities are in order to FEED that RV ADDICTION.  OH but she states she has so many counting on her she has to pick up that phone to "guide them" as there is "no one else out there they can trust" but her... I believe this is a classified addiction and she has been deceived into "caring for her group" to the point her family doesn't contact her FOR NOTHING!

Well my call late last night came with the news, Friend #2 she died yesterday.

My precious friends, I am not knocking wanting to know where we are in relation to the possibility of going to the bank.  We have all learned more about foreign affairs and about our own government than we did in school, from reading the various articles on Dinar Recaps and other research that we have done or others send to us.  

There is nothing wrong with a study of this endeavor.  The wrong is when you let it take over your life to the point you can't even hear GOD's leading anymore, to where you shut out the wisdom given by the Holy Spirit to NOT LOSE YOUR LIFE in this.  

Both friends have put off what their real life priorities are today and now look at all the loss, now a life even!  

Folks when you make an investment, you don't call your financial advisor daily to see how it’s doing, you wait for the reports to come out and rest knowing OVER TIME your investment will grow and bring you profit!

Now Friend #1 has started as had Friend # 2 just 3 weeks ago, calling and writing to me stating my weekly encouragement emails have been their saving grace, they were just realizing what a nightmare they are living in, all due to letting what this RV and the chase has done to them...

NO I do not share Intel, I do share the source of LIFE and that's the wisdom from the word of God to assist folks on putting priorities in order in your life NOW before it’s too late.  

Each day is another chance to make things right, turn from letting Dinarland be your source and allow faith and hope in the fact our wealth transfer blessing is coming!

If you remember anything of DebTarHeelGirl's words of encouragement remember this:

Delay is not denial and your efforts to seek out the who what when where why and how’s will destroy all that is in your life.  Its NOT meant to be for us to know it all PERIOD.  This wealth transfer will come, TRUST, it will be a blessing in all our lives, God did not bring us this far to drop us, TRUST.  There is too much proof out there the RV/GCR will happen.  

Until then, please revert back to taking care of what is most important in your life NOW, do not put it off.  

Friend #1 needs to realize that this GOOD MAN that cared so much for her was her current gift, her family is a gift and now Friend #2 has nothing, she could not take her dinar with her to heaven and I believe she is there from the talks we had, I made sure she confess where her salvation comes from.

Today make the choice, I will stop, re-evaluate my daily priorities, I will ask for forgiveness where its needed, I will now move forward in my life giving affairs with faith and hope knowing this RV/GCR will come, I accept delay is not denial, until it shows up I am going to do what I need to in my home, my family life, friend life and not let this roller coaster ride hold me captive anymore.

AGAIN, I HUMBLY SUGGEST YOU SEND THIS TO ALL YOUR DINARLAND FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

REST MY PRECIOUS FRIENDS, KNOW IN YOUR KNOWER OUR SUDDENLY IS COMING!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality Empty Re: DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:30 pm

I read that earlier.  Pitiful! 

DebTarHeel is just a guilty as the gurus for all the crap she's been spewing through the years.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality Empty Re: DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:37 pm

I agree, she has put out a lot of hopium herself.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:41 pm

They need to stop alright and WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!!! People this is a scam! It's a fairytale and has been from the start! Iraq has never ever even considered this so called "RV" because it's simply not possible even if they wanted to do it, the whole thing was dreamed up by gurus trying to bilk people out of their money! Why can't people see this by now? They are wasting their lives living for an imaginary event that will never happen, was never planed to happen and can't possibly happen!

People IT'S NOT REAL!!!!!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Muskie Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:38 am

I believe the currency will appreciate in value but not for years.  The conditions just are not appropriate.  It is true the dinar is over hyped with mythical events.
Muskie
Muskie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:49 am

muskie wrote:I believe the currency will appreciate in value but not for years.  The conditions just are not appropriate.  It is true the dinar is over hyped with mythical events.

Iraq's currency is no different than any other currency throughout history that is suffering from past inflation with the exception that it has been used by scammers to perpetuate the largest currency scam known to date! Iraq has two options, they can do as they have been saying they will eventually do and re-denominate/LOP in order to get that enormous money supply under control or they can do as some others have Done and just leave the exchange rate just as it is and allow it to gradually go up (or even down if necessary!) but if it rises it will do so only in tiny increments over many years, they are not stupid enough to give away their reserves to speculators by allowing a rapid and predictable rate increase! The FACT is that Iraq has a money supply of over 91 TRILLION dinars and unless they re-denominate/LOP they will NEVER increase the exchange rate enough to make anyone a profit, with that much money to back it's simply impossible! Why can't people see that? What is it about that absolutely enormous money supply that people can't seem to understand? 

Face the truth, it is and always has been a scam from the very start! It's nothing but a con man created fairytale and that's all it's ever been.

This is just basic economics that every country on this planet lives by and it's they way currencies work, you will die of old age before the Iraqi currency could gradually rise enough to even cover the dealer spreads you paid never mind getting rich!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:31 am

The dinar IS NOT a scam, but the way it was presented,portrayed and manipulated, WAS- There is a big difference-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:37 am

terbo56 wrote:The dinar IS NOT a scam, but the way it was presented,portrayed and manipulated, WAS- There is a big difference-

No the Dinar itself is simply the legitimate currency of Iraq and thus it is not a scam, however the IDEA that it is going increase in value in such a way that people are going to get rich is indeed a scam!!!!!

It's the very IDEA that people can get rich by buying and holding onto this nearly worthless paper, no matter how it's presented, that is the scam.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:41 am

Most people on this site purchased dinar, so, in other words, we're all stupid-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:52 am

Maybe not stupid...

Just gullible. We were lied to by those that presented this. This was a very brilliant orchestration and manipulation as is the case with all illusionary investments.

And those that still believe that they are going to be neck deep in cash because of a revaluation in currency are not stupid. Just mislead and desperate. imho....

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality 2245507099DebTarHeelGirl tells a story that should shake some people into reality 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:20 pm

terbo56 wrote:Most people on this site purchased dinar, so, in other words, we're all stupid-

I never said anything about you or anyone else buying Dinar being stupid and I have in the past several times said I fully understand how people got sucked into this thing, but make no mistake about it you were scammed! Terbo, it's simply impossible for this to happen, not just unlikely but impossible and both simple economics and mathematics prove this. If you disagree then explain how you think it might be possible and let's discuss it, how about that is that fair enough?

You were scammed make no mistake, you didn't just get up one morning and decided for yourself that maybe the currency of Iraq might be a good investment, someone told you about it and convinced you it was true. They may have had good intentions but were misguided themselves however the fact remains that what you were told was simply not true and no amount of self convincing is going to change that!

Here are a few things to consider,

Iraq has 91+ TRILLION Dinar for their money supply (it's on the CBI website, that's not just a guess) but they have only about $60 BILLION at present to back that up with. If they "RV" to $1 that would be a net worth of $91 TRILLION which is far more money than exists on the entire planet so where do they get all those Dollars? Of course they don't and that's the Elephant in the room that the believers continue to ignore but it's there, it's a fact and it's not going away just because you want to believe!

Then there is the fact that numerous state and federal agencies including the FBI are warning this thing is a scam, not just warning about certain dealers but warning about buying Dinar period! How about Sterling, one of the largest and most prominent dealers in the business, got caught flat out admitting that they knew from the beginning it was a scam and one of the owners admitted to knowing that they were, in his very words, "running an illegal operation"!

So with numerous state and federal agencies including the FBI warning people buying Dinar is a scam, every legitimate financial organization including banks such as Wells Fargo, etc, places such as Forbes, etc all warning it's a scam and even the Dealers themselves being raided, some being charged, some already in jail and some dealers themselves flat out admitting that they knew it was a scam from the beginning you still want to say it's not a scam? Really?

Seriously, tell us how you think this is even remotely possible and let's discuss it, and no I don't think you're stupid and I won't call you stupid or any other names.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:29 pm

Purpleskyz,you'll get no argument from me, as we all had a dream and a vision of what we all really wanted to make our lives better and more prosperous, it just pisses me off that there are people here that just have to make others feel like they are useless and numb because what we thought was a great investment lead everyone to slaughter, just left holding an empty bag- I'll guarantee you those people bought dinar, but some will NEVER admit it- I bought more awhile ago to replace what I had to spend, but I COULD afford it, but that shouldn't make anyone feel bad or like they made the biggest mistake in their life- We all screw up, and I'll be the first to admit it, unlike some- :winky winky:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:58 pm

terbo56 wrote:Purpleskyz,you'll get no argument from me, as we all had a dream and a vision of what we all really wanted to make our lives better and more prosperous, it just pisses me off that there are people here that just have to make others feel like they are useless and numb because what we thought was a great investment lead everyone to slaughter, just left holding an empty bag- I'll guarantee you those people bought dinar, but some will NEVER admit it- I bought more awhile ago to replace what I had to spend, but I COULD afford it, but that shouldn't make anyone feel bad or like they made the biggest mistake in their life- We all screw up, and I'll be the first to admit it, unlike some- :winky winky:

Again so very predictable , they will do it every single time!

Why is Dinarians resort to anger and insults whenever they hear something they don't like and can't explain? By now you must know this is a scam so why does it "piss you off" whenever someone tells the truth about it? Do you really think it's better if we just pretend everything is all right and encourage people to continue dreaming? I tried to be polite about it and I told you I was not calling you or anyone else stupid so why are trying to insinuate that I did?

The fact is you DID fall for a scam but in a previous post you stated ABSOLUTELY that it's not a scam and but then you got "pissed off" when you were challenged on that!

And no I do not and have never owned Dinar! That's another predictable Dinarian retort when they hear something from someone that is in conflict with the "dream".

How about instead of you refusing to acknowledge my post and instead childishly talking about it in sly references you address some of the things I mentioned? I asked you politely to tell me why you still believe but you won't (or can't) answer. I said I would not call you names or try to make you look stupid but yet you accuse me of doing just that, why? Does it somehow make you feel better? This "RV" IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AND NEVER WAS and belittling those who try to warn others is not going to change that!

Come on now you childishly attempted to hit me from the blindside, how about you quit hiding and talk to me directly, YOU started this with your absolute disagreement with my post but when I try to engage in debate you want to run off and hide, why?  

I can tell you why, because you know what I said is true and you can't disprove any of it.

Last edited by dwm007 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:03 pm

Apparently you read too much into my post- And for the record, I don't hide anything- The truth is one thing but to continue to needle people about the investment they made, there is no need of-And personally, I don't feel the need to explain to you or anyone else my thoughts and feelings about anything, so, with that, I must ask, if you don't have dinar, then, really, why are you here? This WILL happen, maybe years, but I have faith like alot of peeps here, and you or anyone else are not going to sway me one way or the other, and also, like others here, we are in it to the end wherever, and whenever that may be, so ask KevinD53 what his plans are, And I guarantee you will not sway him, and you won't win the argument, either-I'm really sorry that you feel the way you do- The world needs more people like you- Maybe there is somewhere else that you would rather be, other than here,you may want to take that into consideration-And speaking of being childish, just who is pushing the issue here, did I strike a nerve or something? End of conversation- Enjoy-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:17 pm

terbo56 wrote:Apparently you read too much into my post- And for the record, I don't hide anything- The truth is one thing but to continue to needle people about the investment they made, there is no need of-And personally, I don't feel the need to explain to you or anyone else my thoughts and feelings about anything, so, with that, I must ask, if you don't have dinar, then, really, why are you here? This WILL happen, maybe years, but I have faith like alot of peeps here, and you or anyone else are not going to sway me one way or the other, and also, like others here, we are in it to the end wherever, and whenever that may be, so ask KevinD53 what his plans are, And I guarantee you will not sway him, and you won't win the argument, either-I'm really sorry that you feel the way you do- The world needs more people like you- Maybe there is somewhere else that you would rather be, other than here,you may want to take that into consideration-And speaking of being childish, just who is pushing the issue here, did I strike a nerve or something? End of conversation- Enjoy-

No it will not happen because it's a mathematical impossibility. With 91 TRILLION Dinar it would take $91 TRILLION to cover a "RV" to $1 so explain how that's possible? No one was stupid for getting taken by a very slick scam but to continue to deny the obvious truth in the face of irrefutable evidence is stupid, there's simply no other way to say it. Simply insisting it "will happen" is not a reason, I am asking you to try and explain how Iraq is going to pay out to speculators more Dollars than exist on planet Earth? It really is as simple as that.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:47 pm

terbo56 wrote:-And speaking of being childish, just who is pushing the issue here, did I strike a nerve or something? End of conversation- Enjoy-

No YOU started it with your remark about this not being scam and I will tell you why I am here and why I pursue these things.

I am here and I do this because I hate thieves! I hate what this has done to innocent people, mostly the children who have suffered because of stupid decisions made by their parents, I do this for older people who have been bilked out of their savings and for those whose marriages have broken up over this nonsense! People like YOU are enablers, not people who bought Dinar they just fell for a slick talker but people like YOU who deny the obvious truth and keep supporting the lie so that it can continue! No for those who innocently bought into this I have understanding for but I have only contempt for those that try to keep this shameful and misery generating scam going. Thankfully it likely will be over before long at the rate it's going and when you can no longer deny the truth, the truth that you undoubtedly already know and won't admit even to yourself, then think back on this discussion and remember then what you said! No you didn't "strike a nerve" with me I have been dealing with your kind for several years now and it's not you personally it's the scam I am trying to do something about.

Next time you send money to a dealer or listen to a guru think about this, they know full well this is a scam and Sterling even admitted it. Don't you think they are laughing at you for being stupid? Doesn't it bother you that you are sending money to a thief?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum