Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/21 is it really XMAS today? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

8/21 is it really XMAS today?

3 posters

Go down

8/21 is it really XMAS today? Empty 8/21 is it really XMAS today?

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:07 am

Martha (TNT)

Good morning to all. What a night last night. Those of us who listened to Bruce on the Big call were informed of 2 major things. One being that it was feeling like XMAS EVE (I wonder where he got that from? ha ha) and China has continued to devalue PLUS several other countries have started the same process of devaluing and de-pegging from the USD.

Lets address the market first. China has decided to continue its drop to the 10% mark. Will this hurt the RV? No it wont.then why not? These corrections are needed to create an equal playing field for the countries; an alignment which should have been on 8/8/8 but since things were still being "delayed" for what ever reason China "jumped the gun" since they are seeking a new position in the currency world. The previous weeks,Greece,in her own way is going to eventual cause their return to the drachmya  and de-peg from the Euro. This will also cause a domino effect with the other eurozone countries. Now the yuan/remnibi is hoping by de-pegging from the USD that it will eventually be a reserve currency and as such,other countries will align with the Yuan as their reserve currency. This is definitely a chess game!. Now what about the USD? well,we know that we have lost our soverign positon for the time being and right now the USD is still THE reserve currency at least for the FIRST BASKET. Now do you follow my drift?

Now enter the emerging countries,countries that are trying to get back into the world currency market;countries that need to be on an equal playing field. So you say what about the rv of Iraq-when will it happen? It is happening RIGHT NOW. What a great time to re-introduce the dinar to a market rate! While everyone is focused on "Currencywars" no one is looking accept Iraq and us,the 5 million invested in the greatest "SCAM" of the century!

STOP LOOKING AT DATES AND RATES. Dont worry what the imf is writing,dont look at deductions of the other sites,although most have contributed and deducted some great info. WATCH their actions. FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS A REACTION. Ying and yang. We know that all the reforms are completed including the money reform;we also know that some laws will be released at the time of r/i since they wont work without a reality rate. A lot of laws are completed and the HCL and they will release all at once. I would have to say that at this point we,as dinarians have too much knowledge at our fingertips which the rest of the world has no idea of.

Now for XMAS and will we see the RV tonight? With that cryptic message I can only say that yes for 2 morrow which is 8/22-a final completion? we all can get paid? I hope so,but do we have to wait till 8/24 to see it when the markets come up? or do we wait to 8/28,the next payday for the politicians in Bagdad and also the reporting date of the UN operational sheet or 8/29 the next full moon which would bring us to 9/1?

Again, these are just my thoughts and all I can say is that we are in the moment and if I were a betting person I would say NOW but then I can be wrong. Remeber what I said about the month of September-it is a bad month all the way around with numbers,dates, times and possible erratic market changes. To night the markets go down and today being Friday in Iraq,I believe the banks are opened again even though a Holy day. This GCR and the re-alignment of the world
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

8/21 is it really XMAS today? Empty Re: 8/21 is it really XMAS today?

Post by chilimama Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:13 am

8/21 is it really XMAS today? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1didQrg13u7PBwwqsLTS-Fhfmw8c0OKMR_ImC7VF6yyzrGdfTqg

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:28 am

The weekend hype tactic, get the suckers all fired up on Friday which is payday for most! Hit'em while they got a little money in their pockets and before they have a chance to spend it on groceries and rent!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:11 am

ssmith wrote:Martha (TNT)

Good morning to all. What a night last night. Those of us who listened to Bruce on the Big call were informed of 2 major things. One being that it was feeling like XMAS EVE (I wonder where he got that from? ha ha) and China has continued to devalue PLUS several other countries have started the same process of devaluing and de-pegging from the USD.

Lets address the market first. China has decided to continue its drop to the 10% mark. Will this hurt the RV? No it wont.then why not? These corrections are needed to create an equal playing field for the countries; an alignment which should have been on 8/8/8 but since things were still being "delayed" for what ever reason China "jumped the gun" since they are seeking a new position in the currency world. The previous weeks,Greece,in her own way is going to eventual cause their return to the drachmya  and de-peg from the Euro. This will also cause a domino effect with the other eurozone countries. Now the yuan/remnibi is hoping by de-pegging from the USD that it will eventually be a reserve currency and as such,other countries will align with the Yuan as their reserve currency. This is definitely a chess game!. Now what about the USD? well,we know that we have lost our soverign positon for the time being and right now the USD is still THE reserve currency at least for the FIRST BASKET. Now do you follow my drift?

Now enter the emerging countries,countries that are trying to get back into the world currency market;countries that need to be on an equal playing field. So you say what about the rv of Iraq-when will it happen? It is happening RIGHT NOW. What a great time to re-introduce the dinar to a market rate! While everyone is focused on "Currencywars" no one is looking accept Iraq and us,the 5 million invested in the greatest "SCAM" of the century!

STOP LOOKING AT DATES AND RATES. Dont worry what the imf is writing,dont look at deductions of the other sites,although most have contributed and deducted some great info. WATCH their actions. FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS A REACTION. Ying and yang. We know that all the reforms are completed including the money reform;we also know that some laws will be released at the time of r/i since they wont work without a reality rate. A lot of laws are completed and the HCL and they will release all at once. I would have to say that at this point we,as dinarians have too much knowledge at our fingertips which the rest of the world has no idea of.

Now for XMAS and will we see the RV tonight? With that cryptic message I can only say that yes for 2 morrow which is 8/22-a final completion? we all can get paid? I hope so,but do we have to wait till 8/24 to see it when the markets come up? or do we wait to 8/28,the next payday for the politicians in Bagdad and also the reporting date of the UN operational sheet or 8/29 the next full moon which would bring us to 9/1?

Again, these are just my thoughts and all I can say is that we are in the moment and if I were a betting person I would say NOW but then I can be wrong. Remeber what I said about the month of September-it is a bad month all the way around with numbers,dates, times and possible erratic market changes. To night the markets go down and today being Friday in Iraq,I believe the banks are opened again even though a Holy day. This GCR and the re-alignment of the world

PART 2  (Martha added a 2nd post)

8/21 part 2 basket of currencies sooner than later

I forgot some additional information. Do you all realize that everything that has happened this year is really a repeat of last year?(deja vu?) There has been alot of repeat information from one year ago and the time frames almost match those of last year. What I would say is what should have been is now.

China want very badly to ascend as a reserve currency but at the same time it is part of a bigger plan that was designed by the IMF that was created in 2012 for 2014? but if you see the numbers are actually for this year 2015! With that being said,it has been a difficult year for the world and its leaders. I wont get into the politics of the world but the "dream" has finally come together with PM Abadi at the helm for Iraq and the formation of the BRICS that helped kick off the changes that needed to be done.

China is not looking for total world control nor is Russia. They are part of a plan to maintain world peace and help the smaller countries have an equal footing in the world trade and currency market. I think we are finally there.

Now the baskets: there are four baskets of currencies. The currencies of countries are weighted against the major soverign countries of the world. Yes a jocking of position and on a pie chart,the US has the largest say on the weight. But now it is time to re-adjust those precentages so that the little guys get a louder say in their countries. Currency is weighted against commodities, GNP and rate of growth. This is where the US has been holding out in signing a 2010 re-alignment of control. Whether they sign on Sept 15th doesnt matter since there is a plan to be implemented with or without them and no we dont have to wait for this!

Of interest is basket #1 and #2. The first basket is inclusive of approx 20 currencies including the USD, the yuan, the Rupiah and the Vietnam. BUT the 2nd basket is minus the USD but has the yuan,vnd,rupiah and also the zim again plus a block of countries called the N11 and some other emerging countries including some middle african nations that will re-align. This is where you will see the Yuan and the dinar act as the reserve currencies that will re-weight the value of the other countries.

The time frame of this baskets is one that alludes me but I doubt it is 6 months apart. We are in the now and we are looking for completion of the gcr sooner than later. Do not trust the dates of the IMF. Things can change in an instant. I hope that this additional info will help clarify where I think we are at.

all my luv   martha
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum