Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!!

2 posters

Go down

DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! Empty DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!!

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:10 am

Ahhhhh, I LOVE to read of the doom and gloom being forecast these so called "gurus"! Ok children, a crash course in why things happen.

1. Banks are SUPPOSED TO KNOW THEIR JOB. Just because you have some half-baked idiot who is a (LOL) wealth manager, doesn't mean he knows didly about what is going on. So WELL DONE locofelipe for exposing his idiocy and STUPIDITY! Another moron who is being paid FAR too much for his LACK of knowledge.

2. The IMF does NOT mess around. A deadline is a deadline and after going through the whole Greek debacle, they will NOT grant any gratis as far as what they DEMAND. Not request but DEMAND Iraq due. However, Iraq, being a "newbie" at trying to reform their government or country will miss the deadline, hit the blacklist big time and suffer for it. And while they ARE trying, there is TOO MUCH to be done to get their financial house in order and there is resistance by the CBI and others to have it done NOW! Now, either the CBI thinks the IMF is joking or they are in serious need of a reality check. Better get with the program boys or else there will be a chopper coming to cut off your financial heads.

3. Get with reality people. The ONLY people who will be safe if there is a global currency reset (questionable at this stage) is the top 2% of the holders of the world's wealth. This means kiddies, RV or no RV, the PTB are going to probably make sure all of these pipe dreams of a "new day when the masses make a difference" dies like a parched dog in the middle of an Middle Eastern summer. The PTB do NOT like competition and those of you who think you will be hitting easy street, think again.

4. Do what the people who have been giving educational tips and tricks tell you to do IF you get your money. Rule #1, do NOT spend it immediately or only take what you need to get you through to say the next 6-9 months. In that time we should know what will happen and how bad (or good) it will be.

Just sayin' my peace and hoping you will all think a little harder about it.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! Empty Re: DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!!

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:20 pm

Speaking of half baked idiots ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! 2805820865  DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! 2805820865  DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! 2805820865  DINARIAN DAVID tells dinarians to GET WITH THE REALITY!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum