Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE

+5
Ponee
Anonymous2U
RamblerNash
Carden
chilimama
9 posters

Go down

TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE Empty TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE

Post by chilimama Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:01 am

andrew99

Date: 06:49 AM Jul 27, 2015
Supposed currency exchange Happening this week
Permalink Reply Quote  Printer Friendly

- I've been Invited by Startxxxxx.org to do a currency exchange this week -

- Have to drive to Texas, the rate is $2.00 for the dinar, .60 cents per dong -

- And there is no tax - I was also told that groups only can exchange - not individuals -

- They will run it through a currency counter, and deposit it into my Wells Fargo account right there -

- I was told that its not a SKR - but a bonified immediate deposit into Wells Fargo -

- I was told that Wells fargo is the only bank involved, and if I dont have an account with them -

- Then go to Wells Fargo and open one today -

- Has anyone else here been Invited to exchange ???? -

- Thank You - and - God Bless You - 

Date: 06:54 AM Jul 27, 2015
Permalink Reply Quote  Printer Friendly

An offer like that could make someone a very happy first mouse.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE Empty Re: TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE

Post by Carden Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:26 am

Hello, White.
A word of advice to you and to everyone. When you are involved in something like a private buying and selling of currencies or any note for that matter, you are asked to sign a non-disclosure (NDA). That NDA will preclude discussions like this above (and even with a fake name and obscuring details), any details can be used to "take-back" the money you have collected. Your account will be "frozen" and only released upon (typically) judge's edict and even then probably not.
Everyone considering the contract-rate ("private exchange") should be aware that your "stage" names do not protect you. It is possible for your entire online history to be researched from cell and computers, all of it. Any hint of anything averse to the NDA could cause your account to be frozen. (BIG SIGH HERE.) While scary, it's truth.
This is Draconian, yes, but, better safe than sorry.
Truly wish the best of luck to you in your endeavors.

Carden

Back to top Go down

TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE Empty Re: TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:44 am

TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:00 pm

ALL THE PEOPLE AT TNT ARE SUPPOSEDLY NOT NEW, SO I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHEN ONE COMES OUT AND ACTS LIKE THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT'S GOING ON, SPECIALLY IF THE FORUM HAS BEEN "CLOSED" TO NEW MEMBERS FOR QUITE AWHILE.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Anonymous2U Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:40 pm

Anonymous2U
Anonymous2U

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:41 pm

If this is true, then we should see almost ALL of the TNT MEMBERS and TONY and his  CREW disappear because they signed an NDA and CASHED OUT

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyDmac Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:43 pm

If this was true you know Tony would have his fat butt first in line and say screw you to all his little minions.  There would be no calls there would be no more TNT.  So that alone should tell the TNT hopeful it's false.
FairyDmac
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:51 pm

Carden wrote:Hello, White.
A word of advice to you and to everyone. When you are involved in something like a private buying and selling of currencies or any note for that matter, you are asked to sign a non-disclosure (NDA). That NDA will preclude discussions like this above (and even with a fake name and obscuring details), any details can be used to "take-back" the money you have collected. Your account will be "frozen" and only released upon (typically) judge's edict and even then probably not.
Everyone considering the contract-rate ("private exchange") should be aware that your "stage" names do not protect you. It is possible for your entire online history to be researched from cell and computers, all of it. Any hint of anything averse to the NDA could cause your account to be frozen. (BIG SIGH HERE.) While scary, it's truth.
This is Draconian, yes, but, better safe than sorry.
Truly wish the best of luck to you in your endeavors.

Since he'll never get the money in the first place, he shouldn't really have to worry about them taking it back for violating an NDA.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:45 pm

Horse crap!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE 2805820865  TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE 2805820865  TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE 2805820865  TNT MEMBER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXCHANGE 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:02 pm

Balderdash, I say.

If all these so called "private exchanges" happened, no one in the world would have dinar but Iraq and Wells Fargo.

FACT:  As of 4:30 pm ADT today the Wells Fargo Banks in Alaska tell depositors that "We do not now nor do we intend to deal with the IQD.  We do exchange VND as it is a internationally traded currency."  My personal banker further stated that to his knowledge, "There are no plans what - so - ever to deal in any way with Iraqi money."  When asked why I read that a Texas Wells Fargo is "exchanging" and show him the post, HE laughed so much he had to leave the room to regain his composure.  "To my knowledge NO Wells Fargo bank will deviate from the Corporate policy and that is what I read to you earlier."

Sorry, Charlie (White or what ever your name is) but I tend to take that mans word as Gospel as he has handled my affairs for over 20 years very successfully and satisfactorily. 

Next?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum