Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iko Ward from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iko Ward from TNT

+2
chilimama
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

Iko Ward from TNT Empty Iko Ward from TNT

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:28 pm

Dream on...........

THE LAST GRISTLE (I HOPE)

WHO GETS TO EXCHANGE AND HOW MUCH

The following is my own personal take after today's call. For me it makes perfect sense because I have been following the movement, what the PTB has been up to, and not the rhetoric. I realize many will be upset or concerned with what I say, but of all the Dinarians out there (the 6M or so) we here at TNT are the best situated, and if we remain calm and follow the guidelines this site has set up over the past few years we will all be fine. We will be able to use our new wealth for the good of our communities, our families, and our Vets who are in crisis. We will be able to grow our wealth and approach what we were expecting. And while we are growing this wealth we will become savvy and responsible citizens, sophisticated and influential people.

For many, many reasons, some of them petty and some of them solid socio/economic planning, the people controlling this exchange want to limit the amount of new mega-millionaires being created here in the USA. I don't blame them,. They only want people who have already demonstrated the ability to manage their lives to control this amount of wealth. They don't want a bunch of yahoos going out and blowing a few million on boats and cars. They don't want people going out and buying homes they cannot afford to maintain because they did not plan on local taxes or how much it costs to have a ten acre lawn, plow a 100 yard driveway, pay the heat and air on 12,000 square feet of twelve foot ceilings. They don't want paranoid right wing gun nuts having a 100K to buy every Barrett 50 or tricked out AR10 they've been drooling over the past 20 years, to have 20 or 30K worth of .223 ammo stock-piled in their basement. They don't want mega-churches able to win elections. They don't want another fifty Koch brothers, or to be fair, a wealthy donor base to buy the election for Bernie Sanders. They want to maintain order, like it or not. They are justifiably afraid of rocking an already fragile boat. They know a change is coming, they just want it manageable. Forgive me if one of the past examples pushes your buttons.

I think the PTB get they created a monster. They planned poorly, or did not plan because they had no idea how the internet would affect the outcome. They thought it was all in the bag. Rule #1 of finance, it's never all in the bag, even when you are holding the bag. Now, for the PTB, its all about damage control. The best example I can think of is choose the worst person you know. Doesn't matter their politics or religion or background, just the one person in your life you have real problems with. Now think of them with a billion dollars in the bank. Yes, there are a dozen others you would love to see with that kind of money, people who would do great things and bring joy to the world, but then there's that one guy. Give him ten or twenty million dollars he's reduced to being a pain in the ass. You can still count on those other twelve to do good things. You can count on them to maybe get together, pool their resources, balance the bad guys intention. Do you see? Contrary to what we are being fed these days, there really are good people out there trying to do good things. Only the braggarts and *******s get the attention because they need to sell advertising. But I digress.

I know the RV is coming. I know the majority of us here on TNT have made plans. I am worried about the elderly, the infirm, the folks who have never even imagined this kind of wealth in their lives. But I am more worried about the fidiots, and you'd better believe the bankers and politicians and civil authorities are too. They are trying to minimize the effect these people will have on all our lives. Some of their motives are honorable, some are not. They are doing their best at crowd control. Guess what – it's the same old game. And soon we will be players in it.

Best
Iko
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iko Ward from TNT Empty Re: Iko Ward from TNT

Post by chilimama Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:41 pm

LOL JUST READ THIS MYSELF & MY EXACT THOUGHT WAS UUUUMMMMMMM OKIE DOKIE.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:14 pm

Why doesn't the government want people going out and spending their new found money?? Why don't they want us to buy homes that require a landscaper, a guy who plows the drive way, a guy to come in and install and maintain your automation system, a pool guy, a handy man etc etc. Yeah that sounds terrible...god forbid we stimulate our local economies by hiring all of these local businesses.

If someone wants to go buy a butt ton of guns then go for it. Again...stimulating alot of different businesses in the process. Or buying a bunch of cars...one of the backbones of our national economies...all terrible things to do with their new found wealth.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:38 pm

chilimama wrote:LOL JUST READ THIS MYSELF & MY EXACT THOUGHT WAS UUUUMMMMMMM OKIE DOKIE.

Have you noticed that the conversation @ TNT has moved on from Sterling to when is that darned ole RV gonna happen?

It's like they never read those emails from Sterling laughing at them, calling them stupid, paying pumpers to lie and admitting that the RV was nothing more than a farce.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:44 pm

Wow ... but then again, GIGO ... garbage in - garbage out.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iko Ward from TNT 2805820865  Iko Ward from TNT 2805820865  Iko Ward from TNT 2805820865  Iko Ward from TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPatriot59 Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:55 pm

I think Iko is gunning for DC's old job.
FLPatriot59
FLPatriot59

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:25 pm

Well, he will probably get it, since DC seems to remain MIA

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPatriot59 Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:28 pm

The houses of cards these Dinarland gurus have built are all beginning to implode. It will be interesting to see who is standing when this finally concludes. Funny how they all have said "the truth will be revealed in the end" when talking about each other. Well, I think the truth is going to bite a lot of a$$es when it's all said & done.
FLPatriot59
FLPatriot59

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:18 pm

ssmith wrote:
chilimama wrote:LOL JUST READ THIS MYSELF & MY EXACT THOUGHT WAS UUUUMMMMMMM OKIE DOKIE.

Have you noticed that the conversation @ TNT has moved on from Sterling to when is that darned ole RV gonna happen?

It's like they never read those emails from Sterling laughing at them, calling them stupid, paying pumpers to lie and admitting that the RV was nothing more than a farce.

Yes I have, it's ridiculous.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:28 am

A RESPONSE FROM A MOD OVER DELETING A FEW SENTENCES FROM THE POST:

My TNT Friends,

I recently responded to a post in a thread.  It centered around a few sentences being removed from a fairly long thread created by IKO Ward.  The accusation is that how dare a TNT Dinar MOD alter, edit, remove or in any way change what is created on this site.  After all, "Free Speech" is a protected right to all.  Well, here's my response...

TNT DINAR HAS CERTAIN RULES ON WHAT IS PERMITTED BOTH IN CHAT AND IN THE FORUM.  AS A MOD, IT IS IMPORTANT TO REMAIN NEUTRAL AND APPLY THE RULES FAIRLY ACROSS THE BOARD.  THE INTENT OF THESE FAIR RULES IS TO ATTEMPT TO CREATE A POSITIVE, HONEST, NEUTRAL, RESPECTFUL, ENVIRONMENT, WHEREBY ALL OF THE TNT DINAR MEMBERS FEEL COMFORTABLE BEING A MEMBER.
THE FOCUS OF THIS WEB SITE IS PRIMARILY DINAR BASED.  TOPICS, CONVERSATION, OPINIONS AND THE ALIKE, THAT SWAY INTO AREAS WHERE THE TNT DINAR RULES COME INTO PLAY, MUST BE ASSESSED BY THE MODS.  IT IS NEVER PERSONAL.  IT IS NEVER WITH MALICE, IT IS NEVER TO PUNISH.  IT IS SIMPLY AN ATTEMPT TO KEEP TNT DINAR FREE FROM THAT IN WHICH CAUSES, OR MAY POTENTIALLY CAUSE, DISCORD WITHIN THE SITE.
LET ME BE CLEAR, FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE.  IT IS NOT "PROTECTED" IN THE TYPICAL SENSE WE ALL VALUE.  TNT DINAR MEMBERS DO NOT HAVE CARD BLANCHE ACCESS TO SAY WHATEVER THEY DESIRE WITHIN THESE WALLS.  THE PROOF OF THAT IS OF SOME WHO ARE NO LONGER A MEMBER HERE.
I HUMBLY SUGGEST THAT THOSE WHO ONLY FOCUS ON WHAT IS PERCEIVED AS AN ATTACK ON PERSONAL FREEDOMS, RETHINK IT AS A FAIR ATTEMPT TO APPLY THE LONG STANDING, WELL ESTABLISHED TNT DINAR RULES TO EVERYONE... SENSIBLY, OPENLY, EQUALLY...

THIS IS WHAT WAS REMOVED:

They don't want paranoid right wing gun nuts having a 100K to buy every Barrett 50 or tricked out AR10 they've been drooling over the past 20 years, to have 20 or 30K worth of .223 ammo stock-piled in their basement. 

They don't want another fifty Koch brothers, or to be fair, a wealthy donor base to buy the election for Bernie Sanders. 

REALLY???????????

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum